Coed Karen Ch. 01

Story Info
Karen comes home for Christmas vacation.
2.4k words
4.07
87.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lonedaddy
Lonedaddy
254 Followers

My name is John. My wife Joann and I have a 21 year old daughter named, Karen. Since Karen has been going to college, we don't get to spend much time together. Thankfully the college that she is going to, is only about an eight hour drive away.On the weekends, Joann and I will drive to see her, or Karen will make the trip home to visit.

The last time that she was home, was for her Christmas vacation. We had a big Christmas party at the house, and invited the entire family. We had all kinds of food, everyone brought something. I have a bar built in the basement, along with a pool table and an air hockey table. On the one end is a poker table and other odds and ends. I turned it into a recreation room for family gatherings.

Karen arrived home late Friday night. Joann greeted her, and then went to bed. I helped Karen carry her bags in, and take them to her bedroom. We joked a little as we unloaded the car, and thought it would be nice to stay up for a while and talk. I told Karen that I'd be down in the basement getting some things ready for the party tomorrow, and when she is finished, to come down.

I was behind the bar setting up the liqueur bottles on the shelf, when I heard Karen come down the steps, and toward the bar. She pulled out a stool and hopped up onto it. She had a devious little grin when I turned to look at her, when she joked with me.

"Hey bartender, how about a drink?"

"Sure baby. What's your pleasure?"

"Hmm, Daddy. I could use a cold beer."

I grabbed a mug and poured a draft for her, setting it on a coaster in front of her. I grabbed another mug, and poured one for myself. I sat on a wooden stool, that I keep behind the bar. Karen and I talked for a while, and continued to down a few more beers. We were really getting along well.

"Hey Daddy, aren't you going to offer your little girl a shot?"

"Oh, I didn't know you liked that stuff. What would you like?"

"Hmm, how about some Jack Daniels?"

"okay, coming right up!"

When Karen heard her me say that, she thought, "Mmm, I'd love to have you cum right up inside me." Karen has always had a crush on me since she was a little kid. Over the years, her feelings became stronger and stronger for me. She would even lie awake at night in her dorm room, and masturbate while thinking about me.

After Karen downed her shot of Jack Daniels, she wiped her lips and looked over at the pool table.

"Daddy, could we play?"

"Ah, yeah honey. Yes, we could play. Rack'em up!"

I was caught by surprise, when I heard her ask that. I also had feelings toward my daughter. When she was younger, we were very close. As the years gone by, I watched her develop into a sexy young woman. And that's about the time that I started to look at her in a different way.

I came walking out from behind the bar, and watched Karen walking toward the pool table to rack up the balls. She was dressed in a very short white T-shirt, and a pair of hot pink cotton panties, which accented the tan of her long sexy legs.

I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra, by the way that her firm young titties would jiggle, every time she stepped. Her long brown hair was tied back in a ponytail.

I grabbed a cue stick, and broke the balls. It was Karen's turn. She grabbed a cue of her own, and bent over in front of me, taking aim at the cue ball. Damn her ass looked so good. I sat down on the bar stool behind her, waiting for her to take the shot. That's when I was able to look up under her shirt, as it hung from her. I could see her ripe young titties hanging down. Her nipples appeared to be hard, which was confirmed when she took her shot, and stood back up, and turned to face me.

"Your turn, Daddy!"

Karen smiled when she noticed my eyes were focused on her hard nipples. I can almost swear, that she pushed her chest out more, as if to display them for me. I just smiled back at her, and made my way to the table, to take my shot.

After the game was over, we sat back down, next to each other at the bar. The alcohol was starting to hit us now.

"Daddy? I really miss you."

"I know, baby girl. I missed you also."

I put my arms around Karen, and hugged her. I felt her head go to side of my neck, and kiss me. Karen's arms went around me, and she looked up at me.

"I love you, Daddy."

"I love you to, baby girl."

I'm not sure if it was the alcohol, or if it was the feelings that I have for Karen. My hands reached for the hem of her shirt, and pulled it up over her head, and off. Her tits look so nice. Karen sat there allowing me to enjoy the view.

"Do you like them, Daddy? Do you like my young tits?"

"Oh my God, Karen. I love them. Is it okay if I touch them?"

"You can do anything you would like to do to me, Daddy."

I reached out, and held both of her firm, but tender globes, in my hands. They felt so smooth, as my hands gently kneaded them. I felt her hard nipples between my thumb and index finger. As I played with my daughter's tits, she moaned.

"Oh Daddy, that feels so good."

I bent down and took one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking on it. I was so turned on by her, as I sucked harder. Karen tilted her head back, and held the back of mine, running her fingers through my hair. Her breathing grew heavy, and her knees parted. I left one of my hands slide from her tit, to her pussy, rubbing my baby girl's mound.

"Oh Daddy, that feels so good. Oh, oh my God, Daddy!"

I slide my hand behind her panties, feeling her wet pussy. I slide my hand down over her lips, and entered a finger inside of her. Karen was so hot and wet inside. I slowly fingered my daughter, as I continued to suck on her nipple. She was moaning heavily, As I stood up and unzipped my jeans. Karen dropped to her knees, waiting for my hard cock.

"Is this what you want, baby? Do you want Daddy's cock?"

"Oh yes, Daddy! Please, let me suck you?"

Karen didn't wait for an answer, as her mouth opened and went over the head of my cock. She held it with one hand and sucked, coming up to lick it every so often.

"Oh baby girl, suck it. Suck it for Daddy. Ah, you make it feel so good, honey."

"Mmmm, thank you Daddy."

She stopped long enough to thank me, the went right back to sucking. I was looking down at my sexy little daughter, with my cock in her mouth. I loved to watch her tits move as she bobbed on my cock.

"Oh baby, you're so much better then Mommy, at sucking cock."

That seemed to turn her on even more, as her head bobbed faster and she increased the suction of her eager mouth. I reached down and held Karen by both sides of her head, thrusting my hips, fucking my daughter's beautiful face.

"Yeah, take baby! Take Daddy's fucking cock, you little slut!"

After I fucked Karen's mouth for a few minutes, I pulled her by her arms, up to her feet.

"Baby girl, Daddy wants you to bend over the pool table."

"Yes, Daddy."

Karen bent over and I pulled her soaked panties down to her knees. I got behind her, and guided my hard cock to the entrance of her young pussy. As I slid into my daughter, I couldn't believe how tight she was. She turned back to look at me.

"Oh Daddy, I've wanted this to happen for so long. Please, fuck me? Fuck your baby girl."

I buried my cock into her, fucking Karen harder and harder with each thrust. It's funny the she said that, because I've felt the same way for quite some time.

"Oh Karen, Daddy has been wanting to fuck you since you were eighteen. I've been dreaming of your sexy body. I just couldn't find a way to tell you. If only I had known that you felt the same way."

I held her hips and continued to plow into my daughter, when I looked down at her ass.

"Daddy? Daddy, why are you pulling out of my pussy? Oh! Oh, Daddy! Oh my God Daddy! My ass, yes fuck my ass!"

Her asshole was even tighter then her pussy. I loved to watch her parade around the house in her panties, but I never dreamed that I'd get the chance to put my cock inside of it.

"How's Daddy's cock feel in your ass, little girl?

"Oh my God, Daddy! It feels so fucking good! Please fuck me hard? Grab my hair and pull me into you! Treat me like a fucking whore Daddy! A Fucking whore that you met in a bar!"

I rode my daughter as hard as I could. My balls were slapping at her pussy each time I slammed into her.

"Baby, Daddy is going to cum. Where do you want it?"

"On me, Daddy! Spurt your hot fucking load, all over my body! I want to rub my Daddy's cum all over me!"

"Hurry up baby, lie down!"

Karen quickly dropped to the floor and lie on her back. I stroked my cock a few times, and left it spurt out, hitting her face, tits and belly. I managed to get a few drops onto her pussy lips as well.

I stood there stroking, getting a few last drops to drip from the head of my cock and onto my daughter's belly. Karen was lying there, using both hands to rub the cum of her own Daddy, into her body. I knelt down and kissed my baby on the lips.

"Honey, we better get to bed. We don't need Mommy catching us like this."

"Okay, Daddy."

She got up and pulled her panties up, then put her T-shirt back on. I zipped my jeans back up and we both went up stairs. Karen went to the bathroom, and I went to my bedroom, Joann was still asleep.

The next morning, Karen was already in the kitchen, sitting at the table. Joann and I walked in and sat down, talking about the Christmas party tonight. We wished each other a Merry Christmas, and ate a quick breakfast. Joann got up and headed back upstairs to shower, leaving Karen and I alone in the kitchen.

"So Daddy, what did you get me for Christmas?"

"My little girl will just have to wait and see."

"I hope it's as special as the present you gave me last night?"

I was taken by surprise. I didn't think that Karen would remember, she was so drunk. As I sat there, speechless, Karen got up from the table, and walked back to her bedroom.

Later that night, everyone was in the basement for our party. People were shooting pool, shooting darts, playing poker and just sitting and talking. I was tending the bar, while Joann kept the buffet full. Karen came over to the bar and asked for a drink.

"Hi Daddy. Are you having a good time?"

"Well honey, Daddy can't have that great of a time, I'm tending bar."

"Hmm, maybe I could fix that after everyone leaves?"

She winked at me and walked away with her mix drink. I made sure to make Joann's drinks extra strong, after hearing Karen say that.

As the night started to slow down, and our guests left, and Joann said she was going to bed. Karen and I told her that we would clean up a little. After we heard the bedroom door close, Karen unbuttoned her shirt, leaving it fall to the floor. She then unhooked her bra, and tossed it to the side, before sliding her skirt and panties down. My daughter stood across the room, naked except for her black heels.

"Merry Christmas, Daddy! Why don't you come over here, and enjoy your present?"

I set my glass down, and walked over to her. Our arms wrapped around each other, and our mouths pressed against one another. My daughter's tongue made its way into my mouth, and mine did the same to hers. It felt great, to hold my naked 21 year old daughter, and kiss her soft lips. I loved to feel her little baseball size titties, pressing against my chest.

Karen's hands pulled at my shirt, moving it up and over my head, then she unbuttoned my jeans. I loved hearing the sound of my zipper, as she pulled it down. She dropped to her knees, and worked my jeans completely off. Karen looked up at me with a devious little grin, then took my cock into her mouth.

"Oh Karen, you're such a good girl for Daddy. I love the way you suck my cock, baby."

"Yeah Daddy, do you like it when your little girl takes your cock into her mouth? Mmmm Daddy, you taste so fucking good."

"Keep sucking you little slut, make Daddy feel good!"

Karen's head bobbed faster, moaning and slurping on that hard cock.

"suck me, baby! Daddy's going to cum! I'm going to blow my hot fucking load, baby girl! Oh, right down your fucking throat! Ah, ah, ah!"

Karen swallowed every drop, like a good girl.

"Baby, I was saving this for a surprise, but Uncle Joe said that I could barrow his cabin, to take you there for a weekend. I told him that I want to take you snowmobiling. Would you like that?"

Karen stood up and wiped her lips.

"Yes Daddy, I'd love it!"

She gave me a kiss good night, and headed off to bed. Now I have to call Uncle Joe, and tell him everything is on.

Now the naughty fun, will really begin.

Lonedaddy
Lonedaddy
254 Followers