Coed Naked Backpacking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,407 Followers

Christa's climax washed over her almost suddenly, her whole body quaking uncontrollably. I smiled and continued to stroke into her, slapping my body into hers until I felt her clenching tunnel begin to relax. Unceremoniously I pulled my slickened shaft from her pussy and leaned it farther forward; aiming my head for Mary's open and wet pussy.

"OH FUCK!" Mary cried as she felt my shaft slide suddenly deep into her, pushing back against me as she tried to drive me deeper into her. "Fuck me hard!" She moaned as I started stroking into her, my hips slapping into her ass and making her hanging tits swing in front of Christa's face. It only took her a few moments to capture Mary's swinging tits and suck one of her nipples into her mouth. "Oh Jesus....Yes!" Mary moaned loudly as the sound of our bodies slapping echoed in the small glade. I could feel her pussy spasm as the beginnings of her second orgasm hit, soon building into a body shaking, moaning, trembling climax that left her collapsed on top of Christa.

Mary slowly rolled off Christa, lying panting in the grass as Christa looked at my glistening cock from where I straddled her hips. "How would you like to fuck these tits with that?" she cooed as she squeezed her big tits together for me.

"OH yeah" I said as I leaned forward onto all fours and crawled the short distance required to get my cock nestled between her creamy globes. She pressed her soft mounds around my shaft and started stroking between them. I had been pretty close to coming when Mary pulled off my shaft and the feeling, and view, of my cock sliding between Christa's tits was quickly stimulating me back to that level. I felt Mary's hand on my ass as she crawled up next to me, stroking my ass as I slid in and out of Christa's tits. "Yum" Christa said as she allowed the head of my dick to slide into her mouth with each stroke.

Mary was sliding her had further and further down my ass until her fingers were teasing my balls with each stroke causing my climax to quickly building toward release.

"OH fuck, here it comes!" I groaned. Christa let go of her tits and pulled my legs to drive my cock into her mouth as the first gush of cum erupted on her face. My second shot emptied into her mouth as she sucked at my head greedily as Mary teased my balls between my legs.

Finally I rolled off Christa, my balls and energy drained.

"Well, stud. You did pretty well for a first time." Mary said as she crawled over me and rubbed her nipples around my chest.

"Glad you approved." I responded nearly out of breath.

"Approve? Oh hell, you were much better than I had dreamed of!" she said with a laugh.

"Thank you." I said as she leaned down to give me a wet kiss. "I wonder if we should get back. I'm sure your husbands are wondering what happened to us."

"Knowing John, he's probably fucking your wife silly!" Christa said as she lay in the grass next to us.

"Oh, I don't know. She's pretty straight laced." I replied. "I was surprised that she even went along with getting naked in front of them."

"Well, your right though." Mary said as she lifted off of my body. We should get back."

It took us about fifteen minutes to make our way back down to the camp, but we paused when we heard the sounds of skin slapping. "Like I said!" Christa said with a grin. Stepping past me to sneak to the edge of the bushes. I followed her a moment later, leaning over Christa's back to peer into the camp.

I was shocked to see my wife standing, bent at the waist, with John fucking her from behind and Mark standing in front of her, her hands stroking his cock with abandon. I never would have figured my wife to let anyone else fuck her, let alone two guys simultaneously. I wondered just how much they had done while we were gone. I had to admit that I was getting turned on watching her stroke Mark's hardon, clearly working to aim it at her mouth as she worked him closer to climax. I felt Christa's hand slide between her legs and find my hard cock that had been pressing against her ass; she adjusted slightly and then pushed back, sinking her pussy around my shaft.

"God that's hot!" She whispered. "I've never seen my husband with anyone else. I want to cum when he does." She panted as her fingers moved to her clit. I could feel her fingers working around and around as I slid slowly in and out of her hot pussy. Christa got her wish, her climax coming only moments after Mark began to spew his load at Nancy's face. I was surprised to see Nancy pull his gushing cock toward her face and suck the head into her mouth, taking his load in her mouth.

John pulled his cock from Nancy's pussy and moved quickly around to her face, holding his shaft out toward her he stroked it, his cum lancing out in shot after shot across her face as she tried to release Mark's dick and take John's into her mouth. With a groan my own cock exploded inside Christa, my body jerking and spasming as I shot squirt after squirt into her pussy. After what seemed like an hour, my wife stood up, wiping the cum from her face with her hand and sitting down on the log she had been by, her chest heaving as she panted.

"You remember our deal now! No one ever knows about this!" She said sternly and loudly.

"Not a word!" Mark said as he stood rubbing his deflating cock.

"Why not?" Mary asked as she stepped past us and out into the open.

"OH SHIT!" Nancy said, covering her pussy with one hand and her tits with her arm.

"No point in hiding, we saw what happened!" Mary said as she walked closer.

Christa pulled off my cock and stepped out into the open with me close behind.

"I think it's safe to say we all took advantage of the situation." Christa said quietly. "The only question now is, where do we go from here? I for one want to fuck Mike again, if Nancy doesn't mind."

"I'll second that." Mary said, "Especially since you boys kept yourselves busy with Nancy."

Nancy looked from Mary to me, her face a mask of conflicting emotions. Finally she got up and walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me, pulling her face next to mine in a hug. "They said you'd be busy fucking their wives so it was only fair for them to play with me, too." She whispered.

"Did you enjoy it?" I whispered back.

"Not at first, but after while, yeah, I did."

"Do you want to do it again?"

"I don't know, do you?"

"Might be fun on occasion. As long as we don't hide it from each other and don't make it a regular thing."

"That sounds fair to me." She said, turning her face to mine and giving me a kiss, which tasted like a combination of her pussy and cum.

"Sounds fair to me too." I said as I looked at the other two couples who were embracing and whispering, presumably similar discussions with their spouses.

"So it's decided then?" Mary asked as we sat around the fire ring eating lunch. "We can play with each other's spouses, but only on our trips and never at home?" I looked around and saw nods from everyone, wondering just how interesting our future trips were going to be.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,407 Followers
12