Coed's Classroom Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiedwide
tiedwide
33 Followers

When she turned the corner, she saw him waiting by the elevator. She pleaded with her eyes and shrank against the wall, but he just smiled and beckoned her forward.

All the way down the hall she ran, then right through the open lobby and break area, past countless other open hallways. Her whole body seemed to be on fire, and she was just waiting for a security guard to step out of the shadows. She wondered whether he would arrest her or just fuck her to death.

When she got to the elevator, he hustled her inside and untied her wrists. She grabbed the towel and cleaned up as best she could, and she was fully dressed by the time the elevator reached the lobby.

She was climbing all over him as the doors opened, and for a moment it seemed that they might continue the game. He disentangled her gently and led her out of the building, which obligingly lit up the front walkway with subdued garden lights for five minutes.

Yes, the building's systems are top-notch state-of-the-art marvels of technology, especially the surveillance systems.

I should know, after all - I'm the one who sold him a copy of the tape the next day. Nice pay for a night's work, don't you think?

tiedwide
tiedwide
33 Followers
12