Coeds European Road Trip Nightmare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,718 Followers

He was in a fierce but steady controlled rhythm wiping his brow hand holding her shoulders down as he enjoyed the feeling of her tight hot muscles fighting against his nasty stabbing length. "This one was gushing more than the redhead," he mused in satisfaction feeling her insides squelch to his pressure.

"Oh, oh ugghh, slower, slower!" Cassy groaned his fucking at the edge of her endurance. "It's to much I ugghhh!" In response he increased his speed his cock now like a jackhammer angry that she had even dared speak back. Both his hands went over her gasping mouth making it difficult for her to breathe at the same time pulling her body tight onto him as he sent the girl into a dazed head swimming sate.

Phut!Phut!Phut!Phut!Phut!

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" She drooled around his fingers her eyes rolling back in her head, body going limp.

He stopped in an instant the feinted Cassy slumping onto the table her knees bending in eyes close in relief. Pulling his wet stiff rod from her quivering snatch he walked back around past the bent over Diora slapping her ass as he went.

"Keep it high bitch, " he shouted as he passed, "I have use for that soon." The babe panting in disbelief looking at her fucked senseless friend could only manage, "you animal."

With Diora still chained and the compliant pony momentarily dazed by exhaustion he attended to Keeley.

In her bent over stock position she could only wait until his cock slid up her aching hot pussy. She gave a moan of invasion then a series of grunts as he began to hump her with purpose. The stocks were shaking the wooden binds creaking and twisting as the girl dressed in black basque and kinky boots shuddered with his attentions.

Keeley's eyes were crossing her tits bouncing and wobbling like a belly dancers tassels the undertaker using the stocks itself as sturdy grip each inward thrust like he was trying to force her slim body through the stock neck opening.

"Uggh ughh ughh!" She gave appropriate noises of penetration her shoulders slamming against the stocks her newly acquired heel boots pushing hard on the floor to steady her. Like before in the car he was fucking her as she looked at her horrified companions. But now they were also showing the signs of sexual exertion Diora a sweaty big breasted mess her scarlet mane streaked across her face and Cassandra a spent heap her eyes still closes as she lay slumped on the wooden work table.

He removed himself from her his cock streaming precome and gave her ass a series of healthy spanks. He commanded "up" as he undid the wooden scissors from around her neck and wrists. "Time to join the games," he announced.

The girl arched her back stretching in relief as she stood upright her bedraggled hair like a wild woman's her deep massacred eye sockets adding to that sultry witch look.

Keeley's legs remained open as she stood in manacled thigh high boots a bare crotch and a cup less Basque. Her tits were now able to jut upwards in gravity defying excellence. He pulled her arms behind her back binding them again.

"You are still a naughty little minx," he said almost in a whisper," I'm not taking any chances with you unlike your lovely pony friend." Only after her arms were locked behind her back did he unfasten her heeled boots.

He taunted Cassandra as he marched Keeley to the table. "Wake up Pony, don't be passing out for good." The heat in the cellar was stifling and along with his rampant mounting the blonde babe was drifting in and out of consciousnesses, her head swimming in a warm blanket of heat. She lifted herself upright moving back from the table as the undertaker made his next move pushing past her.

He thrust Keeley over the table her head looking up at the bound Diora. The mans hand pressed on her back as his other hand began to spank her great round ass again He looked as the sulking Cassy the girl standing with a cute finger in her mouth an empty look on her face. "Pony!" He shouted look there on the wall. "Put that on and come here."

His ass swipes continued down on Keeley the girl bucking and yelping arms tied behind her back tits pressed onto the table. The brunette was desperately trying to relive the sting his palms making full contact her beautiful round ass releasing an echoing crack as her jelly flesh wobbled.

At the wall rack Cassandra took the device down holding its length in one hand the harness in the other. She gulped her fingers running over the knotted vibrators length. It was black and curved like a banana the material a series of ridges and rubber nuts creating a fierce demon cock. At its base it had two 3 inch storks pointing up together, in size and shape like two fat fingers in a v signal. These black storks and dildo sat on a fist shaped base with an evident power on-off button.

"Put it on!" The undertaker shouted his hand still punishing the naughty Keeley.

Cassy gulped again seeing the whole thing was in a hip and thigh harness. The blondes fingers touched the stiff mini spikes on the device. "Two?" She thought for a second before realising how she was expected to wear this awful contraption.

She whined her feint anguish masked by Keeley's slapped ass and resonating grunts of punishment. Biting her lip she began to pull the harness on and up both finger cocks searching for her holes.

""That's right pony one in your pussy the other your ass, Hurry I know its uncomfortable but your friend can't take much more of this."

Keeley was gasping her whole body shaking with the slaps her hands were out in claw shapes her face on the table gnawing the wood and her fixed desperate stare showed every last inch of palm was connecting with her rear

"Ugh Pleaseee Casssy hurry. Hurrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!" She wailed as her ass bucked. Cassy nodded her face showing her concern at Keeley's tone of voice; and she used her own finger to find then force the storks up inside her.

"Uuuggggggg!" At last they were in.

"I'm going to watch you two fuck now," he said his hand never stopping the rhythmic slapping. Keeley replied her eyes lashes flaring as she began to feel feint. "Yes ahh, ahh yesss yesss ahhhhhh ok!" She was nodding desperately as the undertaker snapped back at Cassy. "Speed up with that harness pony."

Cassy was running over now in small tottering heeled steps. She looked fabulous a long legged blonde goddess the curved black phallus bouncing from her crotch out like a waving weapon. The two rubber fingers had gone in her the ass one with some clenching of teeth; now the tapered invaders sat snugly and at rest deep up inside; the harness pulled on tight around her hips and under her thighs.

The man was ready to come now his captured prizes had performed well. How better they were than kidnapped village teens. He remembered to return for his discarded roadside coffin this very night. But for now she would have to wait. He stopped his spanking of Keeley panting with his own exertion. He pulled the bondage brunette up the girl yelping and forced her towards the erect Cassandra.

He dropped Keeley down onto her back using his boot to push her ankles wider her pussy mound rising in anticipation. The Brit had her hands tied behind her back and her tits thrust upwards towards the standing Cassy. The blonde was shaking her head in a pathetic and pointless lament. The Undertaker took her hand and slowly made her kneel between her friend open thighs. "That's it Pony, you're a stallion now. Mount your mate." He then pressed on her hips making the Cassandra struggle but fall onto her waiting mount.

"Push in; that's it. Now!" He coached helping angle the treaded vibrator seeing Keeley's expression as the thick shaft entered. Delighting at hearing Cassy apologies as she was eased inside her friend's shaft.

Cassy shook her head not wanting to look down but unable to look away from the deep sensation filled eyes of the brunette. Once again she started to utter a "so sorry" but as the words escaped her lips she went stiff a long oval pouted coo coming from her mouth. Keeley also stiffening her tits suddenly juddering up as the vibrator came alive with power.

The undertaker smiled hearing the strong whirr of plastic seeing Cassy wriggle the anal and pussy fingers gyrating and digging inside like a crazy medical examination: the big knotted cock up Keeley throbbing with a deep bumblebee hum.

The undertaker his own cock now on the limit of endurance returned to Diora. He held onto her waist sliding himself back inside steadily pumping as he watched the floor writhing girls get it on.

Keeley was on her back knees up legs apart or the sexy blond riding over her kneeling pushing the black buzzing dildo into the girls pussy. Cassy had struggled to pull the harness tight around her hips and crack but now it was like a male appendage the base rigid to her clit the black banana a visual shock. The smaller but more animated plastic fingers up inside herself were beginning to make her moan and she struggled to concentrate on a steady back and forth thrusting that the man had order from her.

"Good fuck faster," he groaned his own cock pounding Diora his hands groping her bouncing tits. He licked her neck grunting in her ear. Cassandra gritted her teeth her hips bucking more her eyes looking to the ceiling away from Keeley's dark pools.

"Do you like it slut," he asked the rutting Diora. " Do you like seeing your friends fuck each other?" His cock was hammering up hard into her. Diora was now exhausted; left in this position so long her arms were on fire her thighs the same. The two girls on the floor appeared in a world of their own moaning and writhing blonde hair mixing with matted long brunette locks as their bodies merged and slid together.

"Oh god it's a nightmare," moaned Diora's mind as his cock continued to enjoy her tight rubbery insides. He was watching the lesbian floorshow massaging himself with her body, using her like a blow up doll to bring him to climax.

He pulled his cock from Diora's rear his hand jerking like mad as he watched Cassy plug her friend with increasing fervour. Her angled his tip at Diora fantastic tensed butt.

"Ahh that's it I'm going to come, come all over your big beautiful ass you stupid bitch." He was jerking his hips his balls tight in their sack his hand an angry gripping clamp." Dirty girls," he gasped. "Stupid little slaves do your job!"

Ahieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

He erupted his ball tightening to stone his ass cheeks clenching as the come spewed from his tip. Three four great spurts all over the raised ass of Diora the white seed startling against her bronzed sweaty flesh. The fifth spurt was like a stream of post come remnants a clear long trail of liquid his cock spent for the time being. His filthy liquid dribbled like a river between her as crack over the curvature of her great ass dripping into a pool near her anus and pussy. Before beginning its long journey down the inside of her heavenly thighs. Diora could only pant in frustration looking to the ceiling feeling her ass caked like icing sugar with the man's juices.

For a second or so floor the girls continue to fuck in a world of their own until they realise his entertainment had reached a crescendo and Cassandra embarrassingly pulled her new found cock from her friends sore steamed pussy. Then as she wriggled in sensation her hands turned her attached vibrator to off.

The undertaker staggered back towards the wall now exhausted himself. He wiped his sweaty face his body looking like he'd been painted gold. The girls were all silent, exhausted and for the first time in hours not amusing his sick mind. But it was only a moment's respite before he needed to get back in control.

Putting the black hood over Diora was easy with her hands still tied to the table she kicked and bucked but went silent when the muffled hood was pulled tight with a cord.

Keeley tried to roll and get up running for the door but he pinned her to the steps pulling the cord making the hood bite. Once in her black world he spun her around a few times pushing her back into the room leaving her staggering hopelessly about in her sexy high heeled boots.

Finally he held the hood up to Cassandra who shook her head moving back deeper into the cellar her erect cock taping against her tummy as she stumbled back.

"I though we agreed that we could go once it was over." She said forlornly.

He shook his own head in amusement.

"Back down on you're knees," he said quietly and the girl dropped in frustration giving an impotent whine. A quick tug and the cord hood was in place the third babe now in a black hell. "But it's not over yet," he whispered against her hooded head.

The undertaker had new plans for his babes and with all three hooded it would be a lot easier to get them into the positions he wanted without too much resistance.

FINC
FINC
1,718 Followers
12