Coercion Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly successfully passes as a sexy freshman.
7.8k words
4.6
27.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 04/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks later, spring semester classes were set to start. The first Soc class was on Tuesday afternoon at 3:00, so after lunch, Kelly left the lab, saying she'd stop back before going to class.

At 2:30 Don heard the lab door open and looked up from his work. For a brief instant he didn't recognize the girl who entered, but in a second it dawned on him that this was Kelly. She had her long, blonde hair tied back in a pony tail. She was wearing a tight fitting silk blouse with the top two buttons open and it was obvious she didn't have on a bra. Her skirt clung to every curve of her ass and came only to mid thigh. Her legs were bare, although she had on ankle socks and low shoes. A coat over her arm and elaborate sunglasses completed the outfit. She carried a backpack and as Don looked up at her face, he saw she had on about three times the makeup she normally wore. Of course, she normally didn't wear much, so this still wasn't over done. It just looked like the type of thing an inexperienced girl of seventeen or eighteen would do. In fact, she looked very much that age: Don would never have guessed she was over nineteen if he hadn't known better.

"An incredible transformation," he said as he walked over beside her. "You can really change. If Randall doesn't notice you, he's either given up his wicked ways and gone straight or he's in a coma."

Kelly smiled back at him. "The class list will say I'm a freshman and I don't want to disappoint him. In fact, according to the computer, this is my first term."

"Just don't let yourself get alone with him until you let me know. I'm still a little concerned about this whole thing."

"All right, but I'm sure nothing is going to happen for two or three weeks. At least, until the first test. I plan to act like a serious student, but one who has to struggle to get things."

A few minutes later Kelly departed for class and Don fidgeted around, unable to concentrate on his work, until she came back through the door an hour and a half later.

"It went great!" Kelly exclaimed. "I sat in the front row, hung on every word he said, and never took my eyes off of him."

"I'll bet he had his eyes on you, too," Don added cynically.

"Well, I'll admit I did see him staring a few times. I just assumed it was because I seemed such a serious student, but maybe it was something else since he always seemed to be looking at my legs. But then it's amazing how much a skirt like this can ride up when you cross your legs." She gave him a completely innocent look.

"I'll just bet," Don replied dryly.

They spent another two hours working in the lab and Don kept catching himself looking at Kelly. Even though he was quite used to seeing her in even more revealing clothes - or naked - she still drew his attention constantly. "If Randall can ignore that, Jan must have imagined the whole thing," he thought to himself. Than a second thought hit him that he was glad he'd never had an undergrad student that looked like that. The temptation would have been nearly overwhelming.

About six thirty Don said, "Let's knock off tonight. Want to go somewhere for dinner?"

"I thought you'd never ask, Slave driver," Kelly responded. She stood up from the lab stool, raised her arms above her head and stretched to get the kinks out.

Don's gaze was drawn tightly to her. "You stretch like that again and you just might get raped before dinner," he commented.

"All right, I'll behave. But if I stretch like that again after dinner, can I get raped then?"

"By all means, you lusty wench. But I might have to punish you for comments like that if you're not careful."

Kelly had started towards the door. Now she stopped and looked back over her shoulder at him. "Is that a promise, Stud? I think I'd like that tonight." Then she turned and headed for her office to get her things.

Twenty minutes later they were seated in a booth in an Italian place near the campus. As they waited for their order, Kelly looked around the room and suddenly turned her face back towards Don. "Something the matter?" he asked.

"Not really, but I think that girl who just left is in my class. I didn't want her to see me with someone who looked like faculty."

"I hadn't even thought of that," Don replied. "If they think you are an undergrad it might be trouble for both of us. That kind of relationship is strictly forbidden here, despite what Professor Randall seems to do. You had probably better bring other clothes to the lab and change right after class. Either that or stay clear of Engineering while you're dressed like a freshman. She didn't see you tonight, did she?"

"I don't think so," Kelly replied. "But I guess I'd better be a little careful. After all, we wouldn't want anyone thinking I'm having an affair with a faculty member, now would we?" While she said this she rubbed her leg against Don's under the table.

"Oh, we're allowed to have an affair - thank goodness - just not while you're an undergrad. You'll just have to switch back to your sophisticated look when we're together."

"You mean my usual jeans and sweatshirt?" Kelly asked with a smile.

"Just so you look old enough to not get me put in jail," Don answered. Kelly laughed and started to say something else, but just then their food arrived.

When they finished eating, they got back in their separate cars and drove out to Don's house. As the garage door closed and they entered the house, Don took Kelly into his arms and kissed her. "You know, it might make a lot more sense if we quit driving two cars all the time and paying for two places to live and so on. So, if you think you can stand waking up naked next to me every morning, why don't you move in here?"

Kelly pulled back and looked at him. Slowly she said, "Are you beginning to think seriously about me, Lover?" Then almost under her breath she added, "I know I am about you."

Don also turned a little more serious. "Yes, I think I am. Frankly, Dr. Madison, you are not only a terrific lay, but I think I may be falling in love with you. I hope you're beginning to feel the same way."

Kelly put her arms back up on his shoulders. "Frankly Dr. Jefferson, I am. Don, I would love to live with you. If you're serious I'll see if I can sublet my apartment. There usually seem to be a few last minute people who haven't found a place to live yet. Even if I can't, it will still be cheaper because it would cut other expenses. But I'm not doing this to save money. I've been feeling more and more for you for some time now. Not to mention I have never had sex like this before." Then she suddenly changed to her "little girl" face and voice. "If I'm bad will you still spank me?"

Don laughed at the sudden transformation. "Certainly. I'll even spank you if you're good. I'll even let you spank me some. As long as sometimes we can just be romantic together. How does that sound?"

Kelly pulled his face close to hers. "It's a deal." She gave him a gentle kiss. "But tonight I think I'd like to be spanked. We can be romantic tomorrow."

Don gave her a quick kiss back and then, in a stern voice, said, "In that case, young lady, I think maybe you need to be punished for dressing and acting like such a tart. Down stairs with you."

Kelly lowered her face and looked up at him through her eyelashes. "Yes, Sir. But let me get this makeup off first before my skin dries to leather. I'm not use to this."

Don laughed and gave her a slap on her bottom. "Off with you then, Wench."

"Oh, we're both already off," Kelly called over her shoulder, as Don laughed after her down the hall.

A half hour later they entered the new playroom downstairs. Immediately Kelly noticed something new: a short table, or bench, was framed, but not yet finished, over in one corner. "Something new?" she asked.

"Well, I'm working or it," Don replied. "I still need to pad it, cover it with the fake leather, and add some straps and so on, but when it's done I think you will find it holds you in some most available positions."

Kelly shivered slightly at his words. "Looks like fun," she said. "But for now ..." She let the words trail off.

"For now," Don began, "I think I want that nice body of yours stretched out so I can get at it. OK, Wench, strip and then over here."

Soon he had the padded leather wrist and ankle cuffs attached to his victim and Kelly was already feeling herself becoming wet. Don raised her arms and attached the cuffs to chains from a couple of ceiling hooks spaced three feet apart. He pulled her up until she was standing on tip toe and then stood back to admire his work. The muscles in Kelly's magnificent legs were stretched, imparting a most delightful shape to them. Her breasts stood out from her chest in firm, rounded globes, topped by long, hard nipples. Don could see moisture beginning to seep from between her legs.

As he studied the beautiful girl, Don removed his own clothes. Both of them had read much about BDSM on the internet and elsewhere and he was aware that it was often suggested that the master remain dressed while the slave was naked. However, he and Kelly were not really interested in any kind of a real master-slave relationship. It was more the restrictive bondage and the physical stimulation of the mild to medium pain that turned them on. Neither was interested in any humiliation and neither had any use for real dominance or mind games. They had discussed it and both found that what they really wanted was - surprise - sex. Occasionally the dominant one would wear some minimal clothing, but most often both were completely bare for their activities.

Don moved up behind Kelly and embraced her, pushing his hardened cock against her taut buttocks and running his hands around her to cup and squeeze her breasts. For a minute or so he played with her, running his tongue around her back and rolling her nipples between his fingers and thumbs. Then he let his hands slide down her flanks and squeeze her firm ass. For another several minutes his fingers began to explore her more hidden places. Her slit was already dripping and his fingers slipped easily inside. He ran them back and forth and let them slide up the crack of her ass, stopping to press inside when he encountered her puckered anus. As his slick finger eased inside, Kelly gave out a sound that was clearly a frustrated groan. "Oh, Don, I need it badly. Acting like a hot little freshman this afternoon has me all wound up. Work me over, Lover, and then, remember, you promised me rape."

Don pushed his finger as deeply as possible into Kelly's rear opening, causing her to rise up even further onto her toes. He moved his other hand around in front and began to lightly tug and roll her clit which was now extending out from its hood. He twisted his head around, lowered his mouth to her nipple, and began to lick and tug at it with his lips and teeth. Kelly groaned even louder and Don only increased his efforts. For ten minutes he kept up the teasing stimulation, frequently allowing his rigid cock to brush against her sensitive areas and push hard against her body.

Then suddenly he stopped everything and stepped back, bringing frustrated cries from his victim. But she didn't wait long. Don immediately picked up the cat with the soft leather flails. His first stroke across her rear was so soft it felt like a teasing brush to Kelly. It was repeated on her front and the soft leather slowly dragged up over her stretched tits. A half dozen times Don allowed the soft leather to just kiss her skin, not stinging, not tickling, just making her nerve endings stand completely on edge.

Then, suddenly, he slammed a stroke hard across her ass. It was done without warning or build up and almost together with Kelly's sharp cry, red lines appeared on her white skin. Five or six more followed, striking her ass at different angles and in slightly different places. These stung and wrung cries from the stretched woman. Soon her entire bottom was colored red and Don delivered the next stroke to her stomach. However, this was once again the light, teasing stroke, bringing no pain at all. Several times he lightly touched her flat stomach, the fronts of her thighs, and her tight breasts with the teasing leather. Then again without warning a sharp blow landed across both of her firm globes, the ends of the tails wrapping around to sting the side of her right breast. Again Kelly cried out at the surprise and the pain of the stroke.

Don whipped her front as he had her ass and soon it, too, was covered with red lines. Her nipples were standing out as large and hard as he had ever seen them and distinct trails of moisture ran down the insides of her thighs.

For nearly thirty minutes Don kept the girl tightly stretched and used the cat to both tease and sting. Kelly was feeling the strain in her muscles and the sexual arousal of the treatment was nearly driving her out of her mind. Tears of both pain and frustration escaped her eyes and trailed down her face, mirroring the moist trails along the insides of her thighs. Several times Don gave her especially hard and vicious cuts, mostly across her ass but some also to the particularly sensitive spots: her breasts, the inside of her thighs, and her pussy.

Kelly had become aroused beyond anything she had expected. More than anything, she wanted Don to take her down and fuck her, giving her the release she craved. But he seemed determined to prolong her agony of anticipation. Then, surprisingly, she felt herself start to near orgasm just from the whipping and her imagination. But before she could achieve her release, Don put down the cat and again began to run his hands over her abused body. "No!" Kelly cried. "Don't stop now! I need to come. Whip me harder, Don. Please!"

A little surprised, Don still didn't hesitate to comply with her request. But instead of the cat he picked up the "Swiss" paddle, the wood frat paddle with the half inch holes across its surface. From personal experience he knew that the sting of this instrument was tremendous. It could really hurt and the victim had to be warmed up to even begin to enjoy its sting. Well, Kelly was certainly warmed up. Now he raised this device and brought it down with considerable force across the red globes of her stretched ass. A scream escaped her lips and Don was at first afraid he had struck too hard, but instead of the safe word he half expected the cry from Kelly's lips which followed the scream was, "More!"

He complied. After two more of the vicious swats, each accompanied by a scream, Kelly started to convulse in orgasm, loud cries escaping her lips and convulsions jerking her taut and restricted body.

When her breathing began to slow somewhat, Don moved around in front of her and moved to give her a hug. But to his surprise she tried to press herself against him, rubbing her body against his, wrapping her legs around him so she was hanging completely by her wrists. "Fuck me, Lover," she cried as she broke the kiss. "Take me down and fuck me hard."

Surprised at her continued high state of arousal, but certainly not disappointed, Don lowered her arms. He released her wrists from the ceiling chains, but clipped the cuffs together in front of her. He picked her up in his arms and carried her over to where they had placed a mattress on the floor. The mattress was resting on a sheet of plywood with attached eyebolts at convenient points around the edges. Laying her down on her back, Don took her wrists and pulled them over her head and clipped them to one of the eyebolts. Then he placed himself above her and lowered down until his cock just touched her rhythmically winking pussy. At the first touch he lost any restraint he still possessed and plunged hard into the hot, wet tunnel which was eagerly awaiting him. Both of them cried out at the swift, single stroke of penetration and Kelly locked her ankles together behind Don's back. They struggled like ones possessed, and perhaps they were, as they drove their bodies hard against one another. Don reached under her and grasped the globes of her ass tightly in his hands, his fingernails digging in, pulling himself as deeply as possible into her. Kelly arched her back and clamped her heels together even harder as she drove back to meet each thrust. After what seemed to be both forever and far too short an instant, Don exploded, his balls contracting and spurt after spurt of his hot juices surging deeply into the demanding woman who was beginning her own intense climax. For seconds, or hours, both were lost to the world and then slowly they began to come back to earth.

"That was fantastic, Lover," Don whispered between still rapid breaths.

"Unbelievable does not do it justice," Kelly whispered back.

"An I squishing you?" Don asked.

"No. I want to feel your weight on me. Stay there and press me hard."

They lay together, Don's weight pressing down onto Kelly, until he felt himself begin to shrink. As he slipped out her, he rolled off the bound woman and reached up to release her wrists. He kissed her and asked, "Want to stay the night? You can go by and get some new clothes on the way in the morning. I won't dock your pay if you're a little late to work."

Kelly laughed at him. "Since you pay me the standard researcher's wage - about half of poverty - and I'm expected to work twice a normal work week, I suppose you can afford to be generous," Kelly teased.

"Oh, you exaggerate," Don answered. "You know I pay you far more than your wildest dreams anticipated, and look at the fringe benefits."

Laughing, the couple kissed once again, Kelly pulling him back down on top of her. "Oh, you demanding wench," Don complained. "Am I going to ever be able to get any rest when you move in here?" he grumbled.

"Not if I can help it," Kelly responded.

The next day Kelly moved most of her stuff over to Don's house and put up an ad up to sublet her apartment. She expected to find someone, but was still surprised when she got a call within two hours from a girl who turned out to be willing to pay the full rent. Kelly made arrangements for her to move in in two days and she and Don took an evening to clear out the rest of her possessions.

They settled into the new domestic arrangement with surprisingly few difficulties. Since both worked together, they rarely took more than one car to the school. They had already known that many of their tastes - from food to music to reading material - was similar. They found they seemed to have more in common than disparate. The only real problem which started to surface was also held in common: they wanted to spend all of their time at sex. After a little serious discussion, they agreed to somewhat restrict themselves so they could accomplish the necessary items in other aspects of their lives. Work at the lab continued on a regular schedule even though both would rather have spent half the morning in bed. They scheduled time for workouts - other than sexual - and Don tried to complete his teaching duties without the need of homework. Within a week they had settled into a most enjoyable routine.

Don had been a little afraid that spending all day and all night with Kelly might result in their getting on each other's nerves. He had often read or heard about similar problems from married colleagues who were both in the same field. But he and Kelly didn't seem to have that problem. They both loved their field, and both were good enough that they didn't feel the need to turn work into competition. Or when competition did infrequently creep into their professional careers, it was of a friendly nature and neither felt threatened by it.

At night and on weekends they continued to lust for each other as much as ever and satisfied that lust whenever possible. Generally they made love two to three times each day and usually spent time in the playroom two or three times a week, sometimes for short periods, at others maybe for most of a day. Kelly usually enjoyed the victim's roll, but Don also spent time bound to the frame and horse while Kelly wielded the whips and paddles.