Coffee & Bicycles

Story Info
Barista loses virginity passionately to a bicycle mechanic.
2.4k words
4.46
43.1k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catfacts
catfacts
131 Followers

She had been making him coffee for a year now. Every morning since she started at the local university, she poured him a cup at the local small coffee shop. She was beautiful—her red hair tied up so as to not get in her way, her adorable dresses, her kind blue eyes, her slender hands. He wondered what her hair would look like down, falling past her shoulders. He wondered a lot of things about her.

They had gotten to know each other well over the year—talking about books, movies, life events, everything they could think of in the small window of time they had together. If he hadn't left for work yet, she would sit with him on her break. Sometimes when she sat close to him he could feel the air buzzing with electricity.

He was a manager and part-owner of the local bike shop, and he always saw her bike chained up outside, begging for a tune-up. He wondered if she'd ever come to his shop. He thought about her all the time.

It was a warm afternoon when the bell rang at the front desk. He wiped his hands on a rag and walked out of the back room. There she was, hair tied up, in a soft tank top and shorts, much more casual than he had ever seen her, but still incredibly beautiful.

She smiled at him. She thought he was the beautiful one. Olive skin, dark curly hair, expressive eyes with dark eyelashes—mediterranean bliss. The smudges on his face from working on the bikes were endearing.

"Hi Lucca!" Her voice was musical. "I'm finally taking your advice and bringing in my bike. How's your day been so far?"

"Wonderful," he said, a smile spreading on his face as well. "I finished that book I was reading. I'll lend it to you?"

She nodded. "I'd love that! Thank you! And I have some music to lend you."

He walked his bike around to the back and looked it over briefly. It really needed some work done. To be safe, she should replace the cables. He told her the price and she agreed.

"How are you getting home?" he asked. It wasn't dark yet, but it would be in a couple hours and he didn't know how far away she lived. He did know she didn't have a car.

"You can't fix it now?" she asked, her face scrunching up a little.

"I have to get the cables—we just used our last ones on the bike that just went out. I can do it for you tomorrow. Do you need a ride? We're about to close."

She thought for a minute, and then nodded. "I would love a ride. But I live on the other side of town, on River Street."

He laughed. "I live there too! I had no idea. We're neighbors."

"There are so many apartments. I can't keep track of them all!" she giggled.

"Well, it'll be very easy for me to give you a ride then. Are you okay with sitting on the back of my bike? I have a seat extension."

"I've always wanted to do that!" she said, with innocent glee.

They chatted while he closed up, and soon they were mounting his bike. He shivered as she wrapped her arms around him, pressing her breasts to his back. She drove him crazy.

They laughed as he flew down the city streets, using their weight together to take turns. He had never had so much fun with a girl before. He couldn't help but notice that she smelled amazing. Like lavender.

Pulling up at River Street, he stopped to let her off. She hopped off so sweetly that he grinned at her.

"Which one's yours?" he asked.

She pointed. "That building. I live on the second floor with three other people. They're exhausting."

"I remember roommates," he commiserated. "I'm very glad to be out of that phase in my life."

"I'd love to own my own shop someday and not have to share my space with a bunch of strangers."

"You will. You're incredibly smart and great with customers. And from what you've said, you do well in school. Business classes will pay off. You would run a great store—coffee, music, books, everything you want!"

She put her hand on his arm and smiled softly. "Thank you. That means a lot."

Her hand felt so smooth and warm. "If you don't want to deal with your roommates quite yet, you could come to my place."

Her eyes lit up. "I'd love that!"

His heart beat increased slightly. He smiled, chained up the bike, and led her inside. His apartment was beautiful—filled with art and comfortable, attractive furniture. He grabbed two cold beers out of the fridge and handed her one. She sat down on his couch and took a sip as he put on some music.

"This is really good," she said. "I haven't had a lot of beer. I've had some, but not a lot. Nothing fancy like this."

"You don't have to drink if you don't want to," he said.

"No, it's okay. As long as you don't mind. I'm only 19, so it's not technically legal yet, but I won't tell if you don't tell."

"I'm sure it's fine," he said, chuckling.

They drank their beers and talked about the music and the book he was going to lend her. They found themselves inching closer and closer to each other on the couch. Finally, they set their empty bottles down. He looked into her eyes.

"Anna, you are incredible," he murmured.

She blushed. He was so attractive to her, and she had thought about him many times, alone in her room at night. Here she was, finally alone with him.

He reached out and pulled out her hair clip, letting her hair fall loosely down past her shoulders, framing her face in a soft copper glow.

He leaned in and held eye contact until the last moment, kissing her deeply, pulling her towards him. She felt warmth spreading though her whole body as their tongues explored each other's mouths. His hands roved down her arms, caressing her sensitive hands, and then moved back up, pushing the straps of her tank top down to bare her shoulders. Her supple skin was unbelievable. He kissed down her neck and traced her collarbones with his tongue. Her heart pounded.

He leaned over her slowly until she was on her back on his couch, her legs draped over his. He kissed her ears and slid his hands up her tank top, touching her breasts over her bra. She whimpered.

"How do you feel?" he whispered.

"Amazing," she sighed.

"Do you want me to keep going?"

"Yes," she said, arousal filling her soft voice.

He pulled off her tank top and moved so he was on top of her, between her legs. She could feel his erection pressed against her, separated by their clothing. Her bra was flowery with lace accents, and he almost didn't want to take it off, but he desperately wanted to see the breasts he had been imagining for a year. He ran his hands through her hair and kissed her lovingly. He slid one hand behind her back to unclasp her bra and one hand between her legs to touch her over her shorts.

She moaned with the incredible sensation of his touch as he pulled her bra off, revealing full, round, beautiful breasts with perfect pink nipples. He kissed them ravenously, his hand finding even more enthusiasm between her legs. She was overwhelmed by pleasure.

After giving her breasts near-endless attention with his hands and mouth, he trailed his hands down to the buttons of her shorts. As he was unbuttoning them, she looked into his eyes.

"Lucca," she said, shyly.

"Yes?"

"This...is my first time."

He was surprised. She was the most sensual woman he had ever seen. But she could be very shy and she was relatively quiet and studious. He could see how she might have gotten to 19 without making love.

He stopped for a moment.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes," she moaned, rising up to kiss him, wrapping her arms around him. "I've been thinking about you all the time since I first met you. I want to be with you."

"I feel exactly the same way," he said, happiness filling him. Nothing had ever felt so right.

He pulled off his shirt so their bare chests could touch, their heartbeats beating against the skin of the other. They held each other for a moment, and then he kissed her, pressing her back down again. He finished unbuttoning her shorts and pulled them off, leaving her little blue panties on.

She gazed at him as he slid down between her legs, spreading them, and kissed her inner thighs, moving closer and closer to her wet pussy. He kissed her pussy once over her panties, making her giggle, and then pulled them off.

"Is it your first time for this, too?" he asked gently.

"Yes..." she admitted.

"I'm so glad to be the first to taste you," he groaned as he licked her lightly, moving from her hole to her clit, and then back again. She writhed as he swirled his tongue around her soft pink lips and tiny, sensitive clit. She ached for him. He teased her for what felt like forever, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm and then stopping just before letting her reach completion. She was panting and desperate for his touch.

"I need you," she begged. "Please." She had never felt more sensitive before in her life.

He kissed up her stomach and chest and neck and found her mouth.

"You need me?" he asked, teasingly.

"Yes," she gasped.

He stood up. "Take off my pants."

Eagerly, she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, pulling them down to reveal his large, thick cock, standing rigidly at attention.

He stepped out of his pants and put her soft hand on his cock. She looked at it in awe. Without him even asking her to, she moved her face to it, drawn like a moth to the light. Silently, she slipped the head into her mouth, and he leaned his head back and moaned. Her soft lips and warm mouth were more than enough, but knowing that such a kind, beautiful, wonderful girl was sucking his cock made him feel pleasure like he had never imagined. Her gentle blue eyes gazed up at him as she took him as deep as she could. He groaned and tried to control himself.

Once he was wet and throbbing from her mouth, he picked her up and carried her down the hallway to his bedroom, making her laugh with delight. He set her down and climbed on top of her. Pressing her legs apart, he rubbed the swollen head of his cock against her wet, aching pussy. They both moaned in anticipation. He rubbed his pre-cum up and down her slit, lubricating her for his entry.

"Are you ready?" he asked, kissing her neck.

"Yes. I'm all yours. Please take me," she begged.

He felt a surge of animalistic arousal and thrust his cock into her, making her cry out. Pushing in the thick head, he was swallowed up by her tightness. He let out a sigh of pure satisfaction. He moved in and out of her slowly, pressing in deeper each time, making her gasp every time he gained ground. Her hands gripped his back tightly as she adjusted to having something so big inside her. Finally, he was as deep inside her as he could possibly go. He felt consumed by the sensation of her tight pussy enveloping him. She was moaning, delirious with pleasure. Biting her neck, he pulled out until just his head was left inside her, and thrust back in quickly and firmly. She seemed to lose her mind, so he repeated it. And again. And again. Until he was pounding her hard but slowly. She was whimpering and moaning his name.

"Lucca..." she sighed.

He gathered up her hair and pulled it back a little, tilting her head so her ear was right against his mouth.

"Do you want me to make love to you, or fuck you?" he whispered provocatively.

Her eyes opened. "Do you love me?" she asked, in a hushed tone.

He let go of her hair and looked at her for a minute, thinking, feeling his cock throbbing inside her. It all made sense. "I do," he said, truthfully.

Her eyes flashed with happiness and arousal. "Then fuck me," she said, her voice husky.

He grabbed her arms and held her wrists down over her head and began pounding into her. She screamed, at the edge of orgasm. He fucked her harder, finally letting her reach climax, but didn't slow his thrusting as he watched the orgasm rock her body. He fucked her through it and kept fucking her as it subsided, and watched a new swell rise in her eyes. Her eyes were desperate.

"I can't take it, Lucca. It feels too good," she whimpered pathetically as a second orgasm consumed her.

Feeling her spasming around him, unbelievably tight and wet and soft, he felt like the world was his. Letting go of her arms, he lifted up her legs and put her feet on his shoulders, pressing down until her thighs were against her chest, and he was as deep inside her as was physically possible.

"I'm yours, I'm yours, I'm yours," she whispered over and over as he jackhammered into her g-spot.

As she came a third time, he picked her up and put her on all fours. Spreading her legs roughly, he slammed into her from behind as she sobbed with pleasure. Holding her ass tightly against him, he fucked her and watched as her soft red hair swung messily back and forth.

"I love you!" she screamed, and he fucked her harder than he had ever fucked anyone, and then swung her back onto her back and took her in missionary again, her legs and arms wrapping around him.

"I love you," he groaned back as he reached the point of no return.

She held him tightly with her legs as he pumped into her, his cum exploding inside her. She gasped as she felt it pour into her. He kissed her deeply as her pussy milked him of every last drop.

They stayed like that, just kissing lovingly as he grew soft inside her.

Finally he pulled out and kissed her again.

"Thank you," he said, so grateful that he had gotten to be with her.

She smiled, content, at peace, free. "Thank you."

They held each other.

catfacts
catfacts
131 Followers