Coffee Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
690 Followers

"I'm just here to teach you a lesson Kylie. Now answer me again, do you know what you have to do?"

Kylie's body was tingling all over and she knew she was bound in tight. She couldn't just roll over though, "You can't make me do anything." she hissed defiantly.

"Oh but I can," smiled Heidi, "The whole world is frozen, the only person with the power to release you is me and the longer you wait to obey, the more apologising I will expect you to do." Heidi motioned to Shinese to move in closer to the point that Kylie's nose was almost buried inside her cunt.

With the smell of sex filling her nostrils and the feel of sex filling her ass and pussy, the helplessness of her situation sinking in. Kylie wanted to fight, but what could she do? The bonds were impossible to escape from and her captor's mind was not for changing. She had to do what the woman wanted.

Kylie closed her eyes and aimed a hesitant tongue in Shinese's direction who upon seeing that Kylie was ready to play, grabbed her head and slowly guided it in the right direction. Kylie's tongue was slow and nervous at first, trying to explore a world that was unlike anywhere it had ever been before. However the more she licked, nibbled and tasted Shinese, the better it began to feel (and it wasn't just because Heidi had turned all the speed settings up to medium).

Within minutes, both girls were embracing the deliciousness of the experience. Kylie's body felt like it was on fire while Shinese was also starting to feel her body shiver in pleasure at the effects of Kylie's tongue becoming hungrier and hungrier at every waking moment.

Suddenly, the hands gripping the back of Kylie's pulled in tight as Shinese sought to maximise the climax that began to rip through her, Kylie also found herself being assaulted with pleasure through the feel of Shinese's quivering body on her own lapping tongue. Both girls were soon screaming in ecstasy, Shinese out loud for all (well Heidi) to hear and Kylie, muffled deep in her lover's sex.

Heidi watched with a smile on her face. Everything was coming together nicely. Kylie had been very quick to give in to her commands, both girls were exceptionally responsive to their first lesbian experiences and they were already so in sync with each other sexually that they achieved simultaneous orgasm at the first attempt.

The next few hours progressed with Kylie, still bound, pleasuring Shinese over and over again. Each time culminated with wilder and wilder orgasms by both parties as they were slowly entwined into the soul of the other. By the time Heidi decided to freeze time for the final step, the two girls were cumming as one, as if they were one mind sharing two bodies.

"Stop!" commanded Heidi, as Kylie and Shinese finished riding the wave of the latest orgasm.

Heidi couldn't help but take a moment to take in the priceless expression on Shinese's face, frozen in a gaze of pure nirvana. However, she still had work to do, it was time for step three.

Step Three: Rehabilitation

Now that Kylie had been suitably punished for her treatment of Shinese and had also apologised fully, it was now time for her to be prepared for her new life. Her mind had already accepted that it enjoyed wearing the sexy clothes showing herself off and now it had learnt that there was no better feeling in the world than being at the mercy of her lover. All that was left was to ensure the happily ever after.

Heidi bent don't to whisper her final instructions for the bound girl. "When time resumes, you will realise that you have never been so purely happy and contented as you were between the legs of your new goddess, Shinese. You live for her, breath for her, you would even die for her if you had to.

"When I unfreeze you, you will sit patiently at your table waiting for Shinese to finish her shift. At that point you will become hers and hers alone, to love, worship and pleasure. Everything you own will become hers and everything you do will be done to please her unconditionally."

Her instructions finished, Heidi stood up straight and began to whisper Shinese her instructions, "Shinese, When time resumes you will realise that the last few hours with Kylie was the happiest you have ever been. You have waited your whole life to find somebody to adore you like you deserve to be adored and now you have found her.

"When I unfreeze you, you will go back to work as normal and finish your shift. When your shift is over, Kylie will become yours and yours alone. She will worship you and be prepared to do absolutely anything for you and you will truly love her for that. You will be her mistress for ever more, and you will treat her like what she is: the most special thing in your entire life. You will never abuse her, never abandon her, never betray her. You will live happily ever after."

Instructions given, Heidi (with the help of her two amnesia ridden male helpers once more) put everything (and everyone) back as it had been before with Shinese standing behind the counter in her coffee house uniform and Kylie sat at her table waiting for Shinese to finish.

All that was left, was to instruct the rest of the frozen customers to forget anything had ever happened here as soon as they left the premises and then to make her leave before restarting time for everybody. Heidi never did get the coffee she had been hoping for, but instead she got something better, the warm feeling that comes from knowing there was one less bitch and two more blissfully happy people in the world today.

king_wesley
king_wesley
690 Followers
12