Coffee, Conversation, and Coitus

Story Info
New lovers partake again.
1.7k words
3.71
20.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2005 by Charles Everett, All Rights Reserved.

The first time they met face-to-face was at a Starbucks. They had chatted for a few weeks before; the conversation was easy, natural, and they connected like few did...a rarity online.

They both had plans to meet the other's sensual needs...both finding themselves in the same situation at home. There had been other lovers, other encounters, but both wanted something a little deeper; a true sexual friendship that would leave the other a wet heap on the bed, or the floor, or wherever they planned, or didn't plan, to plow the other senseless. They both loved their spouses – deeply; both loved their children, but their deep desires and appetites were being neglected. Each longed to partake of the mind and body of the other — deeply. Both to be sexually consumed by a paramour that understood the longing; the wanting desire for the world to simply disappear in hours of orgasms and ejaculations; sharing the very essence of who they were, to swim in the warm waters of their sensuality. To experience the touch, the smell, taste, softness, firmness of the other; to drink of the passion.

So, another rendezvous at a Starbucks. The first was where he lived, and ended up in two hours of exploration that both hadn't experienced in quite a long time; far too long of a time. It was so very natural; both simply enraptured with the other. He found a few trigger points that she had accidentally discovered in the past; he purposed to "map them out" so both would know were to start when they were ready to build on the foundation they had laid. He knew other points waited to be discovered (some very deep, others in places she had only read about), and he would find them; stimulate them, time and time again. How he wanted a rare woman who could match his talents and skills with those of her own. She had her fifth orgasm while riding him, taking all eight inches of his hardness deep into herself, grinding her clit firmly into his pubic bone...arching her back as she came, moaning deeply as she filled his lap with her wetness. His mind raced then, hoping he had found his equal, maybe even his sexual superior. Former lovers had been at times...apprehensive, not willing to plumb the depths of their sexuality. She seemed somewhat different, with a hunger to feast time and again from his table.

They sat and chitchatted a bit, nothing heavy or complicated, simply the pleasantries of the day. At their last encounter, he had mentioned it was fortunate they both had met their own needs before arriving, or within a few minutes they would be in the ladies room copulating. She had gently laughed at the comment, reassuring him of her intentions...and desires. Now they sat across from each other, he being well fluffed, and she damp and warm.

The conversation paused, both just gazed at the other; her beautiful eyes as always capturing his mind. The noise of the coffee house fading away, all he could hear were the haunting echoes of her moans from the first time they ran away together. She didn't say a word, simply smiled, rose, and walked toward the back of the shop. He followed, not too closely so he could watch as she swayed in front of him. Better that he invade the ladies' room, than her the men's; better for him to be arrested than her, if things did go awry. She turned to see if anyone was looking as she opened the door, he simply smiled as he checked over his shoulder as well. Quickly the door was locked behind them. Both knew time was limited, but this would only be a snack before they walked across the street to the motel...where hours of relaxed, intense pleasure awaited.

Still, neither said a word. He gently kissed her soft, sweet lips; then kissed her a bit deeper, a bit harder. She reached for and felt his cock, which was very close to its fullness. She had longed to feel him against the back of her throat again, and feel him deep inside her...anywhere and everywhere she could have him invade her. She undid his belt and pants, lowering his boxers just enough to give her access to his erect penis. No nibbling this time, she slid her full wet lips around his shaved shaft...a shiver went down her spine as he bottomed out down her warm throat. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as she rhythmically pleasured him while stroking her clit through her jeans.

After a minute or so of her bobbing and gyrating being met in reply by his moans and light thrusts, she stood, wrapped herself around him, grasped his wet thickness in her hand and whispered, "Please fuck me."

Again, his mind raced. She backed away and quickly undid her jeans, pulling them and her delicate sexy thong down, lifting one firm leg from the pile of clothes around her ankles. Spinning her half-clad, tanned, form around, she leaned over, spreading her legs apart as she grabbed both sides of the sink...knowing she would need a sure stance for what was to come. She felt the cool air on her wet lips; as they spread slightly she dripped a bit, fully ready for him. Stepping one leg out of his pants and boxers, he moved toward her, dragging his cloths with the other foot.

She looked back at him in the mirror and gently moaned again, "Fuck me."

Knowing she loved the "unexpected", he playfully slapped her right cheek with his strong but soft hand, just hard enough to steal her breath away. Kneeling down, he spread her a bit and ran his tongue slowly from her clit up between her lips, using his tongue like a moist wet spoon. Her sweetness filled his mouth, her smell his head. Sensations raced up her spine and down her inner thighs like rushing ripples across beautiful calm water. She quickly inhaled again and released a slow deep moan. He stood, laid is left hand on the small of her back, held his cock with two fingers and his thumb, pulled his head upward against her clit and parted her lips. Gently yet firmly he entered her, straightening his legs as he did, changing the angle of his thrust purposefully, causing his glans to rake across her g-spot until his head moved her cervix deep up inside. Her mouth dropped open, her eyes closed...breath rushing out fogging the mirror in front of her. Like a bull, he clenched his jaw and exhaled; she felt his hot breath on her back. Before pulling back and taking another run at her, he pushed and held deep pressure for a few almost eternal moments, pulling her hips hard against himself. Her heels rose off the floor as he did; again, her breath was stolen away.

He quietly spoke his first words since they left the small table outside far behind, "I love how wet and tight you are, you feel so great around me."

She could only release another gasping moan in reply, followed by a soft, quiet laugh.

He took his first full stoke, being sure to deliver the total benefit of his length. Her breath escaped, matching the intensity and speed of his thrust. As they engaged each other, her meeting him with her own backward motion, under her top he caressed the soft skin of her back and shoulders. With each matching thrust her lips surrounded the base of his cock. He changed his motion from moment to moment, pounding her at a slightly different angle...different nerves firing each time...she loved the variety she felt with him; how he danced inside her. Now, he was mostly quiet, only his rhythmic breathing was heard, and the sound of the meeting of their flesh with each stroke; he was lost in his "work". She simply took it, loving the ever building passion within her...letting her mouth drop slightly open; he was now breathing for her. Their speed and intensity varied but continued to build like a pair ascending a flight of stairs...pressing upward to the summit. Some steps were taken slowly, purposefully; others, recklessly — one with an upward thrust, the next few, down. Just as she was assured of his next maneuver, trying to anticipate his pressure and angle of attack...he would surprise her. She reached a point of not knowing much of anything...only that she was racing toward a release she so desperately loved, needed...wanted.

He slid one hand up under her black bra, circling her side until her ample breast was full in his grasp, gently rolling her hard nipple between his fingers. His other hand clasped her shoulder, giving him the extra pull he knew she wanted. Now her head was fully up, her beautiful neck arched like that of a swan...eyes closed and rolled back in her head...her shoulder length hair now covering her face. His chin was on his chest, watching his work, reading her movements. Involuntarily, she reached between her legs and tugged at her now fully protruding clit. With each movement of her hand, she climbed the stairs further...higher, faster. He continued yet steadied himself...wanting to time his climax with hers. The room closed in, a rush of blood filled her ears, her breathing quickened and then...stopped...every muscle of her pelvis wrapped around him. Just as he knew a giant wave was crashing on the shore...he filled her...releasing a low grunt as he did. . Both were now on their toes, as high as their legs would take them. The wave of her orgasm receded back to the endless ocean from which it came; he slowly accompanied its retreat with soft, firm thrusts, slowing his stroke as her breath returned. Both had become mere animals; nothing mattered, nothing existed, except for that time and place.

He stepped back, releasing her from his charge. As he did, a surge of calm ran up his back; he let out a final sigh. She did the same; letting her knees finally buckle and slowly squatting down. She felt the cool porcelain sink against her neck and cheek, his warm semen dripping out of her to the floor as she relaxed. Slowly, they became rational, logical beings again.

"I love when you fuck me; how you fuck me.", she said between breaths.

He replied with a simple, "So do I."

They never did get their coffee.