Coffee Shop Girl

Story Info
Selena takes over, ties husband, teaches Brooke to suck.
2.6k words
4.33
42.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brian420d
brian420d
13 Followers

Middle age is not for the weary. It is for the horny. As I approach my mid-thirties, I find myself becoming more and more perverted with every new day. My wife has always encouraged new things. It was new positions and different places of the house to start with. After the first couple of years we started to experiment with toys and semi-public sex in parks, and on beaches. Then, after 11 years of marriage, we invited someone to share our bed. On a late September Saturday night, my wife and I explored with a 19 year-old nympho with the looks of a fairy goddess. Her name was Brooke.

My wife, Selena, is a very beautiful woman, with long dark hair that curls around the olive skin of her soft cheeks. Her ass was made for rap videos and her perky tits always have a sexy tan line from her bikini top.

Brooke had Boobs that always pushed her top out far enough to give me a nice glimpse of her cinnamon colored cleavage. I spent every Saturday morning imagining what her nipples would look like, and feel like. I wanted to feel them so bad, but I could never tell my wife... she talked about Brooke all the time. Selena spent weekday mornings in the coffee shop too. She was becoming friends with Brooke, listening to problems and offering advice. She would often tell me that Brooke reminded her of herself at 19.

On one Saturday morning, Selena wasn't feeling well. She sent me to the coffee shop for my usual, and a green tea for herself. Brooke's brown eyes and big smile widened when I walked in. I smiled back and waited in line, checking out her cleavage and trying not to let anyone catch me do it. When I reached the counter I looked down the canary yellow top of the sexiest 19 year old girl I have ever fantasized about... and she caught me. Brooke waited until my stare returned to her face, made eye contact, and smiled like a cheshire cat. Her eyes and smile were telling me that she wanted to meet me in the bathroom for a quick fuck on her 15 minute break. Her voice asked about Selena and took my order. After taking my money she said that she thought Selena and I were the perfect couple, that she wanted to marry a man like me. My dick got hard at those words. She used a soft voice so I would have to lean in to hear what she was saying.

I sat at a table by the window, hoping that no one would see the 8-inch erection doming the crotch of my basketball shorts. When my drinks where finished, Brooke brought them over to the table. She said that my shorts looked "comfortable." Before I could finish undressing her in my mind, bending her over the round coffee table, and imaginarily fucking her brains out in front of three old ladies and an assistant manager, she dropped a business card on the table in front of me. It had the information for the coffee shop and it's logo on the front. On the back Brooke had hand written a note that said:

Selena, I missed you this morning. Your husband is such a handsome man. I have something for both of you. Call me if you feel better (555-5555).

When I got home, the note perked Selena up so much that she pulled me into bed with her. She said, "lay on your back honey," and started to kiss my ears and my neck. She put her hand under my shirt and squeezed one of my nipples just hard enough to hurt before letting it go.

"You go to the coffee shop without me and bring home some hot younger woman's phone number. I'll have to teach you," She said as she squeezed my other nipple. "I am going to call this number and see if this little skanky slut has any idea that she gave her number to a married man."

Selena had always told me that the lesbian encounters she had in college were always more fun when she could be a little more dominant than she was with men. I hadn't seen her assert authority in bed much, but it was really turning me on. She reached to each corner of the bed and grabbed the homemade shackles to secure me in place. We usually tied her in them, but she fastened my wrists, after removing my shirt, while whispering in my ear how much fun it was going to be for her to teach Brooke a few tricks of the sex trade. She didn't have to say anything else to convince me not to fight the stripping of my pants and boxers, and the placing of restraints on my ankles.

My wife did what she said she was going to do, dialing Brooke's number from her cell phone. She put it on speaker, sat down next to me, and told me not to talk. After the first two rings she put her hand on my cock and gently started to play with it, twisting the head.

"Hello," it was Brooke's voice on the other end.

My cock started to tingle as Selena told Brooke to, "shut up you little stut. I found your number in my husband's wallet and now he is being punished for what you did. I want to punish you too. I think you need to come over and suck his big fat cock under my direction. That way he has to wait for hours before he blows his load in your mouth. It will be agonizing and he'll beg us to let him cum. You will need to do exactly as I tell you. Whether I say suck cock, lick pussy, or dance like it's raining, you will be the good little slut that I tell you to be."

"Okay," is all that Brooke could say in a soft voice.

"You know the address slut, be here in 20 minutes," said Selena.

Even if she had not been stroking my cock, that conversation would have made my cock stand tall. Brooke was coming over, and my wife was going to make her suck my cock for hours. I was in heaven. Selena kissed the tip of my cock, licking the tip to clear it of pre-cum and walked out of the room. My mind went wild for the next 20 minutes. I imagined so many different sexual positions that it would take a lifetime to try them all. I couldn't wait to feel those 19 year old lips on my more mature cock. I couldn't keep the thought of Brooke's smiling face looking down on me while she rode me like a cowgirl out of my mind. Her tits would be bouncing in my face. Her ass would be slapping my thighs with every thrust, and my wife would be watching.

My fantasies gave way to real life when I heard the doorbell ring. I hadn't been that nervous since I was a kid. I could hear Selena talking with Brooke. It sounded like they were just chatting, then giggling. I heard a few loud slaps and knew that my wife was spanking the beautiful cinnamon skinned ass of a young woman. I wanted to do the same, but was tied up and naked, with my cock sticking straight up in the air. It curves slightly toward me so that I can see the tip when I am on my back and looking down. All I could think about was those two hot pieces of ass in the living room and the fact that I could not touch my dick.

My wife came in first, pushing the wheeled office chair. She was naked, with her tan lines showing, her nipples hard, and a devious smile on her face, "Brooke and I have been talking in the living room honey. We think it's best if you stay tied up, and we play together for a while. Brooke says that she and her best friend have been making out in the bathroom at the coffee shop. She wants to know what it's like to kiss an attractive older woman like me."

Selena helped me wedge a pillow under my head before she sat in the office chair at the end of the bed. She leaned all the way back, and I could see the inside of her pussy starting to glimmer from the juice in her pussy. She put her hand on one thigh so that her fingers could reach her pussy and started to touch herself. Her free hand grabbed a perky tit and played with her nipple until she started to squirm. She stopped all of a sudden and called to Brooke "Okay you little slut, bring your naked ass in here."

I watched as Brooke walked in, blushing, and covering her boobs with her arms. This left her pussy in full view. My cock started to twitch as I stared at the trimmed bush of a 19 year old coffee shop girl, Her pussy looked like it had never been touched.

"Stop you sexy little bitch. Drop your arms down. Turn around and shake that ass a little bit. That's right, show my handsome husband how it is going to look if he ever gets to fuck you from behind. Good girl... now come over here. Kneel down. Kiss my thighs. Ohhh Yeah! Can you see this, honey. Brooke's lips are so soft. Her tongue too. Ohhh. Just like that Brooke. Tease me."

My wife whispered commands for a few more minutes while Brooke licked her thighs and tongue fucked her belly button. Eventually, she couldn't take it anymore, she was twisting and bucking in the chair and she screamed out, "touch it now, lick my clit. Put it between your lips and pretend it is a tiny little cock. Ohh Brooke, just like that. Oh yeah. Your mouth feels so good."

Just before she was about to cum, Selena grabbed Brooke by the hair and yanked her head away from her wet pussy. "Let my husband feel how good your mouth is."

Selena let her hair go. Brooke stood up slowly and her boobs hung like masterpieces on her chest. The nipples where quarter size and a darker colored pink than her pussy lips. When she got close, Selena told her to put her "boobs in his face, to let him taste those sexy nipples."

I put one of her beautiful tits in my mouth, like I had been dreaming about for months, gently brushing my teeth against one of her swelling nipples. She squirmed, pulling her breast from my mouth. Her naughty smile let me know that she had liked it though.

Selena liked it too, telling Brooke to "climb up onto the bed and put your pussy in his face. Let him kiss your thighs and smell your hot little kitty."

It was hot too, her juices were already glistening from inside the tight slit between her pussy lips. A few drops fell onto my chin and I couldn't control myself. As my wife looked on, my tongue reached out to taste the sexy serum from inside Brooke's box. It tasted much like Selena's pussy does when she gets excited. Not quite as sweet, but salty, spicy and delicious in a similar way. Brooke moaned gently as I reached up to grab one of her tender breasts in each of my hands, finding and twisting each nipple. Her groans became louder and more intense. Her pussy started to grind into my face. I could barely breath, my mouth was alternately being filled with wet pussy lips, and an untested, rock hard clitoris.

My wife had been inching closer to the bed until now, when her eyes and face were inches from where my mouth worked on our young guest's pretty kitty. She grabbed Brooke by the back of her black hair, yanked her head into position, and stared like a sex crazed lover into her eyes. Selena leaned forward and kissed Brooke on her moaning lips. It was a kiss that I could only half see through the pussy lips, cinnamon thighs, and overstuffed breasts. I knew that Selena's tongue would be halfway down Booke's throat though, trying to taste every last inch of the coffee shop girl's cock sucking mouth. If Brooke was lucky enough to get her tongue inside of Selena's mouth, it would feel the light suction that my wife uses to get my dick hard. She sucks my tongue into her mouth like it was the head of my hard cock, gently licking the tip until we are lip-locked like we were 19 again.

When Selena finally broke the kiss with Brooke, she shook her own head to get her hair under control and announced to the room that we had "a naughty little 19 year old, who came over ready to fuck, getting her pussy licked in our bedroom." She asked Brooke "how does your pussy feel?"

"Good," Brooke moaned as she arched her back a little more.

"I bet you want to taste my husband's fat cock. He's been waiting for months to feel you touch it." Selena took Brooke's spot, guiding her own wet pussy onto my face. She directed Booke on how to touch my hard dick. It jumped when her first finger made contact.

"Brooke, he'll like it if you wrap your hands around and start to stroke it. Now you can kiss the tip. Run your tongue up and down the shaft. Suck his balls into your mouth, gently." After a few aroused minutes, Selena told the younger woman to "put the whole thing in your mouth, as far as it will go. Suck it, like the straw of a vanilla milkshake."

I was letting soft groans of pleasure go into the wetness of my wife's pussy. "Suck it you naughty little slut. Is this what you wanted. You want my husband's cock. I bet it tastes twice as good as you thought it would. That's it Brooke. When his hips buck like that, it means he's going to cum. Suck it slut, you sexy little bitch. Suck the cum out of my husband's fat cock."

"You can cum in our little sex slave's mouth honey," she said to me, "it will turn me on so much. I want her to taste your cum baby. Cum for me baby. Cum for that little slut down there."

I didn't need her to tell me twice. My hips bucked hard. My eyes shut tight. My leg muscles flexed. My ass cheeks clenched; and I let out stream after stream of orgasm, directly down the throat of the 19 year old coffee shop girl. So much cum went down the young woman's throat that she had to pull her mouth from my cock. Brooke finished me with one of her hands, letting the last few drops of cum hit her in the chest.

My wife climbed off of my face and turned for a hot cum-exchanging kiss with our new sexy slave. Selena took Brooke's hand before licking the cum from her sexy tits. She whispered in my ear that she was "So turned on by seeing you cum in our new little slut's mouth. Stay here baby, I'm going to get to know Brooke's pussy for myself."

Selena led Brooke to the bathroom. I could hear the tub running and the two women giggling before I fell into a sexual induced sleep. I dreamt of cinnamon colored breasts, wet pussy lips, and water falls.

brian420d
brian420d
13 Followers