Coffee Shop Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy crap, no! He kind of hinted at some of that, but it didn't seem anywhere near that serious."

Darin paused and looked back at Mark. "Dude, that is seriously screwed up! What the hell were you thinking? You don't want to piss off this girl, but now I guess you know that now, huh?"

Mark could only nod. As bad as he looked, and considering what was going on here, I almost felt sorry for him. Almost. And just for a moment. Whoops, there it went! Tough crap -- he deserved this!

Karen reached for Darin's hand and got his attention back to the present. Still holding on, she continued.

"So since Mark likes to share me so much, and I am pissed at him, plus feeling quite adventurous, and liking the feeling of payback, here we are, and I would like to know if you would like to help me out with all this?"

Darin looked at her oddly, and at their joined hands, and once again his gaze wandered to her open shirt showing just a hint of her boobs.

"Well sure, I guess I can try... What can I help you with? What can I do to... errr... FOR you?"

We laughed slightly at his pretended mis-statement, but Karen replied almost instantly.

"Why don't you take a knee while I tell you?"

She paused as he got down on one knee next to her chair, their hands still locked together.

"Maybe the first thing you can do is stop trying to use the force to make my shirt open up. Your name is not Luck Skywalker. Try using your hand instead, it works better."

His eyes bugged out a little as she said that, then a huge grin split has face as she pulled his hand towards her and used his fingers to pull both halves of her shirt to the sides, exposing her awesome mammaries to him. The look on his face didn't even faze Karen. She put his hand on the boob closest to him and squeezed his hand, then let him go.

Not surprisingly, his hand never moved. Well, it didn't move away. But yes it moved. Side to side across her breast, and all around, tracing every contour he could reach. Since Karen never moved once to stop him, he moved to her other breast and did the same thing.

The only thing Karen did was to move both of her arms out to the sides of the chair, letting her hands drape over and disappear from view. Well one hand did. The one closest to Darin. The other hand came up towards me, and her pointer finger wagged at me, calling me closer.

Instantly I scooted my chair over next to her. She grasped my hand and guided me towards her chest, but let go once she knew I was moving the right way. I moved my other hand to her knee, and she jumped slightly at the contact, but relaxed with a smile as my hand moved north. She lay back and I could tell from the look on her face that she was busy both being relaxed and turned on, enjoying having the direct attention of two guys while a third one watched

Taking my time, my hand slid softly across her smooth thigh. I tried for the other leg, but she opened her legs quite wide and I couldn't reach. This was enough of a signal for me! Making a more direct course, my fingers were soon touching the sides of her panties. The look on her face told me to hurry!

She gasped lightly as my fingers finally found her clit hiding under the wet spot of her panties. Darin took a cue from me and stroked her other thigh, but he was more direct and pulled up her skirt to get a better view of the action. If it was possible, Karen spread her legs even wider at this point then moaned her consent to both of us.

Picking up her head from the back of the chair, she looked at me.

"Shawn, give Mark your phone. Set it ...... uuuhhhh, turn on the...... camera... oh yeah! first. Oh damn that's good."

Taking my hand away from her pussy, I did as she asked. I noticed then the phone got a little of her essence on it as well. Whoops! Before I gave it to Mark, I had to take one picture of the awesome view in front of me.

Mark took it, and for half a second I looked up at him. The look on his face was weird, it was maybe half passion and half anger; I'd never seen that before, but it wasn't going to stop me now!

Karen did her best to stare at Mark as he held the phone down by his side.

"Mark. Pictures. Ohhhhh, damn. Pictures now dammit. Take a lot of them. I'm.... uuuhhhh, watching you, make them..... ooooooooohhhhhhh..... good ones dammit!"

I looked at Mark again, and he was looking around the coffee shop; that made me look too. We were in the back of the place, around the corner from the counter. I only saw the back of one person now, and the windows I could see were at enough of an angle to ensure we could not really be seen, not the way we were positioned now anyway.

Darin moved his hand away as I paid attention to Karen again, satisfied that we were still not putting on a show for the world to see. We were both busy playing with her boobs, my hand was toying with her covered pussy, and Darin's other hand was everywhere else he could reach.

An idea came to me, and figuring no one would stop us, I pulled away from her pussy and tapped Darin's wrist. As he looked at me, I motioned with my hand and he caught on right away. We reached to either side of her hips, grabbed her panties and started to pull. Karen didn't appear to mind; actually, she lifted her hips so we could slide the panties off.

Darin let me finish the job as he immediately went to play with her bared pussy. I worked her panties off her legs and once they were freed I saw Karen staring at me. Lifting them to my face, I made a point of taking a deep whiff of them and smiling at the musky sweet scent of her fragrance. It was only a short reach, but on a whim I bundled up the cotton and tossed them in Darin's lap. It only took him a second to pick them up and stuff them in his back pocket, then he was back to work.

My leg jerked as I felt Karen's hand on my knee, but quickly relaxed and moved my body towards her, and she found what she wanted. My cock was so hard it was starting to hurt. From the looks of her movements, she was doing to same to Darin.

Between deep breaths, Karen whispered to both of us. "Unzip and let me hold them. Give me your cocks dammit, I need to feel a hard cock right fucking NOW."

Not in the position to argue, I did as she asked. It wasn't super quick though. I was hard as hell and that shaft doesn't bend well. After some quick but quiet movements by Darin and me, Karen started stroking my cock. From her other arm's movement, Darin was getting the same treatment.

"Stop for a second!" Karen whispered loudly.

Darin and I both froze, wondering what was wrong. Karen took a few deep breaths to calm down, then continued.

"Your cocks only go in my hand. No fucking. No blowjobs. Hand only, got it?"

In unison, we said "Got it" just one second before she started stroking us again.

She whispered breathlessly again "Well get to it then. Make me cum! Play with my tits, finger my pussy, lick my nipples, suck my nipples, and make me cum, and cum for me! Mark, take those damn pictures, and use my phone too!"

That was about all she could say as I watched her eyes roll back in her head. She started shaking in pleasure as she stopped breathing. Darin and I stopped our playing but her hands left our cocks as she made us continue what we were doing before.

Her quick orgasm over, she was right back into it, and urging us on further. We were focused on her body, but I noticed a few times that she would remind Mark to take pictures.

Out of nowhere, Darin started making odd noises, and I stopped to check. His hips started thrusting against Karen's hand, and his face told the rest of the story. He was almost done. Karen smiled real big as she moved her hand faster. With a long deep sigh, Darin stopped moving -- except for that jerky motion of his hips.

Darin sighed again and fell back slightly, resting his body on his heels. He took his hands off of Karen as he put his softening cock away. Her hand free, Karen brought it up and it was coated with his cum. She rubbed it into her boob, the one he had been on, and stared at me.

"Wait" was all she could whisper to me.

She slid down from the chair and laid down on the floor, her legs spread obscenely... er... wonderfully wide. Karen grabbed for Darin's hand and shoved it to her pussy. He didn't hesitate, and two fingers disappeared into her, her eyes rolling back in her head as she moaned "oh hell ya".

She let go of my cock as her hips matched Darin's rhythm. Struggling to open her eyes, Karen looked at me and whispered "Hurry up and cum for me. Cum on my tits!"

From my peripheral vision, I saw Mark kneel down to get closer pictures. Kneeling down at Karen's side, I stroked my cock over her, knowing it was almost my time as well. Touching her body everywhere I could reach, it was almost as if my every touch was electric. She was starting to get louder, and to help quiet her, I reached for her face and pushed three fingers between her lips.

She sucked hard and deep on my digits, and as I stroked my cock I could almost feel her lips sliding up and down my shaft. Leaning over just a little, I put the purple head of my cock on her nipple as I stroked back and forth rapidly. My finger brushed across her nipple on every stroke.

The feeling was there. The impending explosion was coming. Moving my hand faster and faster, it was lost in a blur of stroking. Finally, the goal I was chasing was starting. The feeling of energy was streaking out from my whole body, aiming towards the head of my cock. The first jolt wracked my body and seemed to take half my remaining energy with it. It struck Karen's nipple right under my cock. No sooner had it hit her, and the feeling of the next one was coming quickly, I could feel Karen's body suddenly locked up then start to spasm.

While the next 20 seconds felt like hours, we both hit the peak and rolled back gently, coming down from our high together. My strength mostly gone, I leaned back as I caught my breath. Karen's arms were by her sides as she recovered. We looked at each other and smiled in pleasure. And almost as one, we looked down to where I had cum on her breast.

She reached up and rubbed my cum across her whole boob, making it shine with moisture, just as her other breast was starting to get the dulled shine look from Darin's cum. Her legs were still open wide, and Darin was softly rubbing her legs and across her bright red pussy. Seeing a movement, I turned to watch as Mark took a few last pictures of Karen laying down basking in pleasure on the floor of the coffee shop.

Only a few minutes later, we were all as decent as we could be, sitting politely in the chairs around the low table. We had no sooner all sat down when more and more people were coming in to the shop to get their lunchtime caffeine fix.

Making small talk and laughing between ourselves, the four of us made our way out of the shop. From the glances I took as we were leaving, it looked as if we were completely hidden from view during our encounter. But as we left, one barrista caught my eye and she smiled and winked. Suddenly I got a tiny bit worried, wondering what she knew and if she had seen. But then I realized I didn't care at that moment. I may later, I was feeling too damn good to care then. But I did make a mental note to come back here after work to see if she was still around.

Darin and Mark left soon after saying they had to get back to work, so I walked Karen to her SUV. She got in, closed the door, and rolled down the window. I leaned on the door as we chatted for a few minutes.

"Well Karen, it was awesome meeting you, and I've got to say this is the best lunch break I have EVER had. Thank you so much!"

She laughed a little, and I swore her cheeks turned a little pink. "I swear I've never done anything like this before, but it sure was crazy intense. There's no way I could have planned that, the spur-of-the-moment part was just as cool. So thank YOU, Shawn, for being there and being a gentleman. Oh, and those pics on your cell phone, please please please don't share them with anyone. Not anybody, OK?"

"Ya, you have my word. The only one to enjoy them will be me."

After all that had gone on, just bringing that up had caused an awkward silence between us. The stuff we had all done was one thing, but this was permanent evidence. The pictures were different. But I had every intention of keeping my word. No sharing! For my pleasure only.

"Hey Karen, I have one last request if you don't mind."

"Ya, sure. What is it?"

"Well...." I started, not sure how to phrase it, "Well, um... It was your idea for the pictures I took, and your idea for Mark to take some. If you don't mind, I'd like to take one on my terms as well."

Karen looked at me oddly. "Umm, OK? What do you mean?"

"As awesome as all these pictures are, I want a couple more."

She laughed. "MEN, I swear. It's never enough for them! Ok, I'm only kidding. What do you want?"

Starting to talk, I bumbled it. So instead, I just shut up. Reaching forward, I unbuttoned the top button of her shirt. Karen said and did nothing, so I continued. Once the shirt was undone, I spread it apart, exposing her breasts to the inside of the car. Again, she said and did nothing, other than smile at me.

A few last pictures were taken, some of just her, and a few of my hands on (and between) her breasts; and Karen even let me get one of her fingering her pussy, with only a few random strands of clothing to be seen.

As we parted ways, I was sure we would never see each other again, but these pictures I would remember forever. She drove off and we waved, and I smiled the whole walk back into work. This was the best lunch break ever, and I was even coming back in plenty of time before my shift re-started.

Back at my counter, I went to finish the paperwork for the broken camera. Just before I filed the last paper I took one last look at it. Karen's handwriting clearly listed her name, address, and phone number. And she also knew where I worked.

Was it really the last time I would see her?

12