Coffee, Tea, or Me

Story Info
John Cusack fan gets more than an autograph.
2.4k words
4.13
22.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chaton
Chaton
1 Followers

I went to my coffee shop at 5 in the morning as always, knowing that the constant rain wouldn't keep people away, but have them double in number. I had everything almost set, and was about to sit down for a quick cappuccino myself before I opened the door, and began what would be a hectic day. Just as I was sitting down, I saw someone trying to open the door. Normally, I would shoo them away, telling them I wasn't open until 6:30. But today, seeing someone out there getting rain dumped on him by the bucket, my compassion wouldn't allow me to let him drown out there any longer. I opened the door and quickly shut it behind him. His baseball cap and trench coat, and shoes were drenched. "Thanks," he said. I couldn't quite place his voice but I knew it was familiar. "Good morning," I smiled. "Why don't you hang your coat and hat up over there?" I suggested. He hung his soaked things on the rack in the corner. My mouth gaped open slightly when he turned to face me again, heading for the counter. Of course his voice sounded familiar to me. He was John Cusack; I'd seen all of his movies countless times and owned most of them on DVD or video. I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself before I asked him what he would like. He asked me what I recommended, and I suggested a hazelnut latte and a slice of banana bread or a carrot nut muffin. "That sounds great," he said, having a seat and leaving me to get his breakfast.

As I prepared his coffee and warmed his muffin and bread, I kept telling myself that if I would just breathe and concentrate on the task at hand, my hands would stop shaking. I brought John his breakfast, and hurried away before he noticed how flushed I was or that my hands were shaking. I busied myself arranging a display of gift baskets of teas and coffees. I couldn't stop thinking about what his lips tasted like, and I knew I would kick myself later if I didn't at least get his autograph. I knew he lived here in the city, but Id never seen him before, and wouldn't likely see him again. I had forgotten about the time, and a couple of people were outside trying to get in for their daily fix. I hurried to the door and apologized to my loyal caffeine junkies for leaving them out in the freezing rain. I was behind the counter making espressos and toasting bagels etc. for an hour at least by the time I had a chance to look up.

Once I did finally have a moment, I glanced over to the table where John was sitting and he was still there, and maybe it was my imagination, but was he watching me? Impossible. I went over to his table. "Your breakfast is on the house if I can have an autographed pic of you to put on the wall," I smiled. "Oh you're a fan?" he smiled back. I admitted that I was a huge fan, ever since the days of Better Off Dead and The Sure Thing. He said he'd be glad to give me a pic, but insisted on paying for his breakfast. He glanced outside, where the rain was still pouring down. I offered to get him another cup of coffee while he waited for the rain to let up a bit. "Too bad you can't join me," he said, as I set his mug down on his table. "I wish I could," I answered as I glanced over at the counter where there were a couple of people waiting for me. One after another, more and more people streamed in, and before I knew it, there wasn't an empty table in the whole place. For two hours, I barely had time to grab a sip of water in between customers, delegating responsibilities to my 2 assistants and a delivery of baked goods. By the time it was 10:30, the shop had quieted down, but the rain was still coming strong. I glanced at the table where he had been, and couldn't believe that he was still there. I asked him if he'd like a cup of tea, as I was making one for myself. He agreed. Finally, with 3 employees in the shop, and the crowd lightened up, I was able to have a break. John mentioned that he'd never noticed my shop before. It was easy to miss, with all of the Starbucks and Dean and Deluca's around. We talked for a little while before I noticed that the rain was letting up. I mentioned to him that now was his chance to escape. He tried to insist on paying his check, but I refused. "Then you leave me with no choice," he answered, "I'm taking you out for dinner." I couldn't believe my ears, or my luck. "Well if you insist," I replied. "A girl's got to do what a girls got to do" I gave him my phone number and he said he'd call.

I could have kicked myself when he left. Thinking to myself that he wasn't going to call, Id never see him again, and I didn't even get my autograph. I'm such an idiot I thought to myself. After I left my shop for the day, I went home and ran myself a nice warm bath. Just as I was stepping into the tub, the phone rang. I picked up the cordless phone I had set on the sink as I settled into the warm soapy tub. My mouth went dry when I heard John's voice on the phone. He wanted to know if I would like to join him for dinner on Friday. Of course I accepted and gave him my address. After hanging up, I settled back into my suds, and maybe it was the excitement of my upcoming date, or just the sound of his voice that made my twat tingle with excitement. I ran my hands lightly over my breasts, tickling my erect nipples with my palms. I fiddled with my navel ring, my breath getting shallow as I traced tiny circles around my navel. I let my hand slide down to my well-groomed patch of hair, and gently rubbed my clit. I imagined what it would feel like to have John's hands, and lips on me. His fingers inside me. I slid a finger into my pussy. I was warm and wet inside. Not just from the bath, but also from the sheer excitement at the thought of John kissing my neck, tickling my navel, licking my pussy. Sliding 2 fingers in and out of my pussy, I moaned softly as I came.

For the rest of the week, all I could think of was Friday night. What to wear? How to act? What to say? I figured if I didn't make a complete ass of myself id be lucky. When I left my shop on Friday afternoon, I went straight home, thinking the best thin that I could do to prepare would be to have a long relaxing soak in the tub. After my bath, I dressed. I had carefully chosen every piece of clothing that I was going to wear. Sheer white g~string and strapless bra from Victoria's, a pair of leather pants that lace up the sides, a gray satin top, a leather coat, and a pair of leather ankle boots with a decent heel on them. Most importantly, a touch of Obsession; not too much, just enough to intoxicate. God he looked good when he showed up at my doorstep with a box of Godiva chocolates. "Yummy, maybe we can share these later" I said. "You look fantastic," he said, as he opened the door of his Escalade for me. He asked me if I felt like having a steak, and I agreed.

The steak house we went to is one I had been to before, but I had never been in the private dining room in the back of the place. It was just John and I, and a couple of people waiting on us. As we were waiting for our drinks and salad, he took my hand. I took a sip of ice water, hoping to cool myself down a bit. We talked about what our favorite music and movies were, as we ate and drank. Once we were finished, he held my hand as we walked out. It was cold outside, as we waited for the valet to bring us his car. I thanked him for dinner. He pulled me close, and gently brushed his lips on mine. We got in his car, and he headed home. He said he'd never met anyone quite like me, and I smiled, resting my hand on his. Once we were back to my place, I invited him in. Once inside, he wrapped his arms around me and slid my coat off. I took off his coat and laid it on a chair on top of mine. He took my face in his hands and kissed me. Our tongues met, rubbing against each other. I took his hand and led him to the couch. I offered him a drink, and then went to the kitchen to get us some Baileys. I set the drinks on the table, and sat down beside him. I opened the box of chocolates he'd brought and raised one to his lips. He took a bite, and fed me the other half. I was far more interested in nibbling his warm soft lips than the chocolates. I licked a crumb of chocolate from his lips. He put his arms around me, pulling me closer. He kissed me again, nibbling and sucking my lower lip. His hands grazed my breasts, and I eagerly unbuttoned my top, wanting to feel the warmth of his hands all over me. He unhooked my bra and as it fell away he caressed my breasts with his hands, then his lips and his tongue. My nipples hardened at his touch, and I nibbled his neck as he took his shirt off. I told him we could be more comfortable in the bedroom, and I got up and led him to the bedroom.

He wrapped his arms around me from behind, his chest rubbing up against my back, his hands caressing my chest and my belly. He kissed my neck, my shoulders as his hands found their way to my zip. He slowly slid them down to the floor. I turned to face him and nibbled his ear, his neck, down to his shoulders, stopping to tease at his navel, my fave spot to be tickled. I unbuttoned his pants, and he slid them off. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling the bulge in his boxer briefs straining against the fabric. He laid me down on the bed and lay down beside me. I kissed him, my tongue tickling his sweet lips. He took my tongue in his mouth and sucked it as his hands teased my nipples. He rolled on top of me, and started kissing his way from my neck down to my belly. I moaned softly as his tongue danced in and around my navel.

My panties were damp from my twat's juices, and the bulge in John's underwear was barely containing his growing erection. I stroked his cock, through his underwear, and then slid them off. I held his cock in my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. He slowly slid back down my belly, and nibbled his way down to my panties. He pulled them down with his teeth, and I wriggled out of them. He kissed and nibbled between my thighs, teasing me. He nibbled his way back up to kiss my mouth and I rolled over on top of him. I turned around, my ass in his face. He caressed my cheeks, then kissed them as I licked my way down his stomach. As I slid my tongue up his shaft, he grabbed my hips and pulled me down on his face, smothering his mouth with my wet snatch. I slid my mouth down his cock from the tip to the base and back again. His tongue greedily explored my twat, licking and sucking my clit. His cock deep in my throat stifled my moans as I soaked his waiting lips. This only made me hotter, and I squeezed his balls as I teased the tip of his cock with my tongue. "Stop," John breathed, "I want to be inside you." I sat up, turning to face him again, his mouth shiny from my cum. He sat up, with me straddling his lap and pulled me down on his throbbing cock. Our nipples rubbed up against each other as we moved together, his cock filling my pussy. His hard cock felt so good inside my hot snatch that I came again, grinding into him, him holding me tightly as I writhed with pleasure.

He got on top of me, laying me down and slid his cock, already wet with my cum back into my twat. He was gentle at first, taking his time to savor every second of sliding his cock into my slippery hole. I was raising my hips to meet his cock, and force it deep inside me. He put my left leg over his shoulder, letting me feel him that much deeper, and began to tease my clit with his fingers. This drove me crazy, grinding into him harder and deeper. He bit my nipple and sat up, and flipped me over. "Mmmm look at this luscious ass," he said squeezing my cheeks. I wriggled my ass at him; he grabbed my hips and I gasped as he thrust his slick cock deeply into my twat.. He cupped my breasts and nibbled my neck as he fucked me from behind, our bodies and the sheets getting sweaty. I moaned as I moved with him, feeling myself getting ready to cum hard. I reached down and cupped his sack giving it a squeeze as I had the most intense orgasm Id ever had. He thrust his cock deep inside me as he came. We laid down and his sweaty, sticky body spooned mine as I fell asleep, as satisfied as I'll ever be.

Chaton
Chaton
1 Followers