Coffee With Sister-In-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then – I realised what he meant. I got up from my chair and approached the girl. She looked at me, fear etched into those soft brown eyes. She had a brown bush, as well, but I think she had trimmed it. My own cock was very hard as I reached down between her thighs. Her legs were closed, but, when I pushed against her thigh, she parted them a little and – and – I felt her pussy lips with my finger. They felt moist. I pushed my finger against them, and I felt it go inside her a little, and she gasped. I wanted to push it in further, but I was too scared. I said – 'I think she's ready, Lieutenant' and he said – 'Come over here, girl.'"

"She didn't move, so I pushed her towards him, and she began to walk. I was watching her bottom – it was so beautiful. She stood in front of him and he reached forward. His hands clasped her bottom cheeks and he pulled her towards him. She opened her legs to get round his knees, and he pulled her to him, until her legs were parted above his erect cock."

"Then, he pulled her down onto him. I saw his black cock disappear up into her body, and I heard her sob as she felt it penetrate her. He started to play with her tits as he pushed his hips up and down. Then he kissed her on the mouth. I think she returned his kiss because of what he had said to her about letting the men have her. He took a long time to fuck her – a long time before he came – then, when he came, he pulled her against him and held her tight as he shot his sperm up into her. She was still sobbing, softly, but still doing her best to be 'good' for him, so that he wouldn't turn her over to the men."

"And then, as he finished, and she was clinging to him, still sobbing, I saw him pull the cheeks of her bottom apart and, before she realised what he was doing, he had slid his middle finger inside her anus! She stiffened, but he held her tight to him, with his other arm, and started to fuck her again, with his finger plunged deep in her other hole. And then I saw her begin to quiver, and shake, and then she let out a cry and was plunging up and down on him..."

"She ended up, clinging on to him like a limpet, jerking and moaning every time he moved his finger inside her, then he looked over her shoulder at me, and said – 'Your turn, now, Lukey. And don't argue – you've got to be involved, too, in case of – consequences. Anyway, she's a pretty good fuck.' To be honest, Debbie, I don't think I was going to argue, although I knew what I was about to do was wrong. I was really roused, because of what I had seen – and I had never had a white girl..."

"So I took her out of the Lieutenant's arms. She was limp, in my arms, but I inadvertently felt her tits as I lifted her up, and I laid her on the carpet. She lay on her back, looking up at me, her expression blank, then her eyes widened when I took my cock out. I spread her legs, and she didn't object. Then I leant forward and put my hands on her little tits. Her nipples were hard, and she gasped when I squeezed them. I knelt between her spread thighs and put my cock into her. She was very, very wet and as soon as I was fully in, I felt myself starting to come... I came inside her for a very long time. Every time I thought I was finished, the thought of being inside a white girl's cunt stimulated me again, and my balls found another stream to shoot into her..."

He stopped, and took a deep breath. Debbie didn't dare to breathe. She was shamefully aware of a flood of wetness between her own thighs, and an urge to squeeze her legs together, to quell the insistent tingle she was feeling...

"So – that was my first white girl, Debbie. I'm not proud of it, but, well – you asked."

Debbie felt very confused. Of course, it had been rape, but she felt, somehow, that the young Lucas had been coerced almost as much as the unfortunate girl, and his relation of the story had undoubtedly triggered off some very strong feelings of arousal in her.

"What – what happened, then?" she asked, unable to quell her curiosity.

"The Lieutenant and I left," answered Lucas, his head bowed, again. "He had been lying to the girl - about the rest of the men. He called for two of them and – well, they took her away. The sergeant returned to camp, with the rest of the men, the following morning. The girl, and her mother, and the servants – well, they put in a long night..."

"Were they – harmed?" breathed Debbie. "I mean..."

"No – not that way," Lucas answered. "Apart from – well, using their bodies – they weren't injured or harmed, in any way. But – the men – well, you have to understand, they didn't usually have access to white women, and they did – make the most of it. They had all the women in the same room – they enjoyed fucking the black servant and the white mistress, side by side, on the same bed. And they made the women do –things – to each other – black with white. I know – I saw the photographs."

"Photographs!!!" exclaimed Debbie, genuinely horrified.

"Yes," replied Lucas. "They took pictures to show to the husband – the officer they had captured. I understand he talked quite a lot, after he saw them... They were very – explicit. Very explicit. I've still got most of them, on my PC at home. Kate and I – look at them, sometimes."

His voice was thick, as thought the remembered images were causing an obstruction in his throat. Again, Debbie's eyes were drawn, irresistibly, to his jeans. His erection was sticking up like a tent pole.

She tore her eyes away and, to her horror, met his. Her face flamed and she started to stammer an apology. But he was smiling – a curious, unamused smile – and Debbie's heart plummeted as she saw his fingers draw down his zip.

"No, Lucas," she stuttered, in complete confusion. "No – please – don't..."

But she couldn't drag her eyes away. She sat, transfixed, as the zip rasped downwards, and Lucas slid his hand inside and smoothly drew out his large cock.

His penis was fully erect – circumcised, long, thick, jutting upwards – but, most impressively of all to the dry-mouthed Debbie – shiny jet black. Lucas sat back, his hands on the arms of the chair, his massive black cock rearing aggressively out of the blue denim.

"Touch it, Debbie," he breathed. "See what it feels like in your hand. Let me see your fingers close round it..."

"No," she whispered, brokenly, but it was as if her hand had a mind of its own. Even as she spoke, she was reaching out for it... Its warmth surprised her – somehow, she had expected it to feel almost – metallic – but, as her trembling fingers closed round the thick shaft, she practically recoiled from the throbbing heat transmitted through her fingertips.

"Kiss it," his voice was harsh, strained. Debbie had no idea how she had come to be on her knees, her face hovering so close to it – but, she couldn't resist. The gleaming knob-end was almost golf-ball size, and she had to open her lips... A tiny trail of pre-cum adhered to her lower lip and her tongue moved to lick it off, at the same time running around the lower surface of his knob.

Greedily, she swivelled her tongue round its entire circumference, and felt another dribble emerge. At the same time, Lucas leaned forward and his hands found the zipper at the back of Debbie's dress.

All her instincts cried 'No!' – except the one she was following – and all she felt as he deftly opened the back of her dress was a mounting passion – a desire which she knew could only be quenched by... She nearly passed out as she contemplated it.


She couldn't be considering opening her legs for him... she mustn't... he was Kate's husband... her brother-in-law... and what about Simon...?

She was dimly aware of the catches of her bra snapping open, and Lucas' hands gently lifting her head. Meekly, all power of reason gone, she knelt on the carpet in front of him as he eased her dress and bra off her shoulders. She had to release his penis to let him get her clothes off, but, as his hand cupped her naked left breast, she reached out for it and took it again in her hand.

Lucas slid his other hand down her stomach, under the waistband of her panties. Debbie knew she ought to stop him, but her cunt was craving his touch, and she felt his fingers push down through her pubic hair as if she was in a trance. Only Simon, for so many years, now, had felt her there, but Lucas' fingers, as they located, and rubbed against, her prominent clitoris seemed to be as familiar with it as Simon was.

Debbie was unaware of the moans emanating from deep in her throat as Lucas teased her sensitive clitoris to erection, and eased her backwards on to the carpet.

Still holding his cock, she lay back, and felt her panties slide easily down her thighs, opening up her saturated vagina to his gaze. Without thinking, she slid her other hand between her thighs, holding her lips apart.

Lucas grinned, triumphantly, savouring the warmth of his sister-in-law's fingers on his pulsating prick, his eyes devouring the sight of her blatantly-displayed spread cunt - a black hairy pussy, nestling between creamy white thighs. He so wanted to fuck her, but he wanted more...

"Do you want it, Debbie?" he breathed. "Do you want my cock, now?" She lifted helpless eyes to his face, and nodded.

"Yes," she said. "Do it to me, Lucas – do it, now."

"Do what?" he demanded, as her hand tried to pull his penis towards her centre. "Do what?" he repeated, keeping himself upright, resisting her pull.

"Oh, do it, Lucas," she pled. "Do it!" But still he held back and, her voice breaking, Debbie implored – "Fuck me – please – fuck me, Lucas."

But still he held off, as she pulled desperately.

"Oh, Lucas," she sobbed. "Stick your big black cock into my cunt – please fuck me – fuck my cunt with your black cock – please... Fill me up with it..."

And then he relented, a salacious leer on his face as he crouched between the panting girl's spread thighs. Debbie pushed herself up on her elbows, looking down her body, savouring the sight of his huge black prick between her slender white thighs. As the head butted against her moist pussy lips, she withdrew her hand, to improve her view.

She groaned with pleasure as she felt Lucas begin to enter her, stretching her lips to accommodate his girth, but she had no doubts about her capability to take him – and all of him. She knew he was no bigger than Simon, and she doubted that he had more staying-power. Her sex life with Simon was fabulous – which was why she had let him back into her life, after their previous break-up – but the sheer sluttishness of letting herself, the quintessential English rose, be fucked by a black man – and her brother-in-law – was absolutely irresistible to her.

The very idea raised her to such a sexual peak that she was having difficulty in even breathing and, as she watched his big shiny black cock slide into her welcoming cunt, she nearly choked with sheer excitement at her out and out wantonness. But, she didn't forget her manners and, as he progressed up her channel, she used her vaginal muscles, as Simon had taught her to, to give him the absolute extreme of pleasure, himself, flexing her inner membranes around his hard surfaces so that he felt as if his cock was being caressed by a velvet glove.

As she lay back, Lucas' black hands coming up to caress her ripe tits, Debbie savoured his astonished reaction to her treatment of his cock, deep within her. His gasp of pleased surprise was music to her ears – clearly little sister Kate hadn't educated her pussy properly, yet. Slowly, the tables were turning – Debbie was assuming control.

As Lucas squeezed her tits harder and harder, tweaking her bursting nipples almost painfully, Debbie concentrated all her energies on caressing the large pole thrusting up inside her, one hand reaching down to cradle his big black balls. She realised she was giving him the best fuck of his life, and she gloried in that knowledge.

Debbie had always been the 'respectable' one of the family. Kate was the adventurous, sexy sister – well, after this, Lucas, for one, would know better. After Debbie had finished with him, fucking Kate would never be quite the same again – unless, of course, Debbie arranged for Kate to have a lesson or two from Simon.

It was intended to be a humorous thought, but, as a picture flashed across her mind of her little sister impaled on Simon's hard cock, Debbie felt her pussy begin to flood... At the same time, Lucas began to groan as his climax became inevitable. Debbie felt him grow even harder inside her – then, without warning, his rigid index finger pushed between Debbie's splayed ass-cheeks and penetrated her anus. For a split-second, Debbie felt a little burst of pain, then a sensational warmth flooded through the whole of her lower body and she could contain herself no longer.

"OoooooooHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed, jack-knifing her body up off the floor, thrusting her searing hot cunt against Lucas, as the first jet of his sperm shot up her soaking channel. Her fingers dug into the lean cheeks of his taut black buttocks as she tried to pull his cock even deeper inside her twitching body.

Clutching each other violently, brother and sister in law rocked in the throes of a tumultuous orgasm, fingers raking each other's bodies as eruption followed eruption.

As Lucas gave one last convulsive shudder, emptying his last drop of cum inside her greedy cunt, Debbie squeezed his balls, then released them, subsiding underneath him, her head to one side, taking huge gulps of much-needed air.

"Oh, Debbie," he groaned. "Oh, Jesus – I've never been fucked like that – it felt like I was being milked, like a cow. Oh – can you teach Kate how to do that?"

Again, Debbie saw Simon, in her mind's eye, giving her naked little sister 'Lesson One' – while she and Lucas watched from the settee, herself impaled on Lucas' hard black cock, his black hands playing with her soft white breasts...

She giggled.

"Well, maybe not me," she said. "But – I know a man who can..."

"What?" breathed Lucas, in wonder. "You mean – Simon?"

"Yes," said Debbie. "My darling husband – and, I know he'd just love to put your sweet little wife through her paces. He's always wanted to fuck my little sister – would that be OK with you?"

"Oh, sure," said Lucas. "I love seeing her get another guy's dick up her tight little twat... As long as you and I..."

"Oh, of course - that goes without saying!" replied Debbie. "So why don't we fix up that dinner party, now – I think we should have it here, don't you?"

Lucas slowly lifted his hands and teased Debbie's nipples, with a long, slow laugh. Against her thigh, she could feel his cock uncurling again, and she slid a hand down to feel its growing hardness.

"Yes, big sister," said Lucas. "Let's make it here – and soon – very soon..."

Debbie slid her hand up his length, feeling the drying juices. Her own juices were moistening again.

"Oh, just one more thing," said Lucas.

"Yes?" Debbie breathed, her head descending slowly to take the black shiny head in her mouth. He laughed, again, a deep velvety sound.

"Can your mother come, too? She could do with lessons, as well..."

Debbie's head shot back up, her fingers tightening convulsively around his shaft.

"Wwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaatttttt...??????" she stuttered, her mind reeling...

(As ever, e-mails are welcome, and those with an address will get a reply.)

12