Coffee with the Other Sister-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, Kate was standing over her, and Alice realised, dimly, that her sister was also stark naked – and that her pussy was absolutely hairless. Even at that moment, Alice was able to appreciate the allure of Kate's nakedly exposed vagina – and then those thoughts were driven from her mind as Kate knelt beside her and dipped her head ......

Alice felt Kate's hands gently easing her thighs apart. Lucas was standing at Alice's feet and, Alice realised, must be looking directly up between her spread thighs. Involuntarily, Alice tried to close her legs, but Kate held them firmly – and, suddenly, Alice felt the tip of Kate's tongue gently brush against her throbbing clitoris!

"Oh! Kate!" Alice moaned, half in protest, then, as the unseen tongue found her spot again, she shuddered and gasped, and, over Kate's bare shoulders, watched as Lucas lowered himself between Alice's parted ankles.

Alice's heart was thundering with excitement. Kate's tongue was flicking her clitoris expertly, then Alice felt her sister's fingers, gently spreading her vaginal lips.

"Let me open you up for him, Ali," came the teasing whisper, and Alice nodded, unable to speak. She was aware of Kate moving to the side, and Lucas loomed over her. She looked up, staring at her brother-in-law's black hairless chest, then up again to his face, where his eyes were bright and his teeth gleamed as he smiled down at her, savouring this moment of surrender.

He looked down to where his wife was lightly guiding his cock with one hand, while holding Alice open with the other. The colour contrast was so arousing – Alice's pale white thighs spread apart – his powerful black ones thrust between them – Kate's small white fingers, curled round his strong black weapon ......

With a groan of lust and power, Lucas Madikane abandoned all restraint and plunged his throbbing prick deep into the girl spreadeagled beneath him. As he pushed as deep as he could up her tight, soaking channel, he called up his recollections of the other Aldridge vaginas he had ploughed.

This completed the set – first, the middle daughter, Kate, more times than he could count; then her mother, Jennifer – just the once, on her first visit to Johannesburg some years ago, but a most memorable afternoon; then, of course, the delicious Debbie, that long-ago morning in England, when he had warmed her up with the tale of his adventure in Zimbabwe; and now he was plugged to the hilt inside the fresh young firm body of Alice – and he intended to repeat this experience many times during her stay.

Alice's excitement, too, knew virtually no bounds. The thrill of being 'covered' by a black man was hugely exciting to Alice. She had very earthy tastes and even the sight of her white arms clutching Lucas's black trunk to hers was incredibly erotic to her. She wished she could see his cock as it thrust into her – splitting her cunt – if only there were a queue ...... but, no – that way led disaster.

She concentrated on the feeling of being filled, completely, by Lucas's heavy, thick cock – he was bigger than Klaus had been – he certainly was further inside her – and, he was black! Alice tried to pull him even closer – even further inside her.

"Oh, Lucas," she groaned. "That is so good. Oh, Jesus, your cock fills me right up – ride me – ride me – ride as hard as you can!"

"Tell him to fuck you!" whispered Kate, in Alice's ear.

"Oh, fuck me – fuck me, Lucas!" wailed Alice.

"With his black cock ......" prompted her sister, and, even in the throes of her passion, Alice hesitated, her upbringing requiring second thoughts ...... then ......

"Oh, I love your cock – your black cock – in my pussy – fuck me with it as hard as you like, Lucas – oh, God, I've never felt like this before ......"

Lucas pushed himself up with his arms, to look down and see his rigid cock plunging in between the young white girl's spread thighs. He looked at her firm little tits, with their innocent rose-red nipples, and then at her fine-boned, beautiful face – so like her mother ......

And the girl's resemblance to Jennifer unaccountably started the first stirrings at the base of his testicles. His penis stiffened even more and he felt the surge begin to move. Slowly, he withdrew his cock from her tight, clinging vagina, then, as he felt the first positive sign of the imminent eruption, he plunged it back up her, deeper even than before, forcing a breathless gasp from her, but her hands tightened their grip round his hard, thrusting buttocks, then she felt his first shudder ......

"Ohhhhh .....ohhhhhhh ..........ohhhhhhh ........ohhhhh......." Lucas grunted as spurt after spurt of his ejaculated cum arrowed into the writhing girl beneath him, and she gasped ecstatically, in time with him, as she felt the strength of his passion.

And then, unaccountably, Alice felt a gentle pressure on her aching clitoris and it was just the impetus she needed.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!" she cried, as stars burst inside her head and her breathing practically stopped as a mighty orgasm overtook her and she departed, temporarily, for another planet ........

And Kate smiled, seeing her little sister as she had never seen her before, and she continued teasing Alice's clitoris as she bucked and jerked in climactic ecstasy.

And it was Kate who slowly revived her husband and sister from their post-coital torpor, by the dexterous use of her fingers and tongue, and, when Lucas's erection had recovered its potency, Kate greedily fed it into her sopping slit, and it was Alice's turn to watch the intensely erotic sight of black cock penetrating white cunt, until, again, Lucas shot his load deep into his squirming wife.

After that, inevitably, Lucas wanted to watch the girls together, and, after some initial reluctance, Alice discovered that the girl-on-girl experimentation she and Amy, her friend in Ambridge, had indulged in was no less enjoyable when the 'other girl' was her sister – indeed, it was much better, because Kate obviously knew what she was doing and, what was more, absolutely loved doing it!

Kate brought Alice to two shattering climaxes, using only her tongue on her nipples and clit, and Alice returned the compliment, her face buried between her sister's splayed thighs, while Lucas fucked Alice, doggy-style, his hands clutching her tight little tits.

Because of the children, they all reluctantly agreed that Alice should sleep in the guest bedroom, but, otherwise, once the day's activities were over, the evenings were devoted to joyful sexual exploration, and experimentation.

On the third night, Lucas told Alice about his experiences with the unit of Zimbabwean freedom fighters. He, and both girls, were naked, having already made love, when he started to speak. Lucas and Kate were on the settee, together, facing Alice, who was lying on her front, along another couch, and, as the story developed, Alice's mouth was drying with the combined excitement of the impending outrage on the females in the house and the sight of Lucas's cock erecting of its own accord as he recalled the events of that night, and felt the arousal of retelling them to the two naked beautiful girls.

When Lucas started to recount how the big sergeant stripped and fucked the wife of the captured officer, Kate reached across her hand and curled her fingers round the shaft of his erection. She looked at it, then raised her eyes and met Alice's, with a knowing smile playing on her lips.

"Are you OK with this, Ali – or – would you prefer him to stop?" she asked.

Taken by surprise, Alice just looked at her, realising, for the first time, that some people would think she should be outraged by this tale of ...... well, rape. For a moment, she reacted with total confusion, then she just whispered, in shame – "No – it's OK."

It was obvious to the other two that Alice's nipples were fully erect and, not so evident, that she was thoroughly moist between her thighs, and her heart was thumping with excitement as her mind pictured the hugely endowed black sergeant ripping the clothes from the defenceless white woman and driving his massive cock deep into her.

And, at the same time, Alice was empathising with the daughter, who had watched the violation of, first, the young black servant, and then her mother. 'What could she have been feeling?' wondered Alice. It had not escaped Alice's notice that the girl was the same age as she was. Alice tried to imagine how she would have felt if she had had to witness her mother being stripped, and fucked, all the time knowing that it was just a question of time before her own ordeal would start.

As Lucas carried on with his account, Alice was shamefully aware that her predominant emotion was fierce excitement. She was that girl. It was she who tearfully stripped off her clothes in front of the two black men – who had her thighs prised open by Lucas – who felt his finger slide into her moist, aroused, vagina – who – who – who had to lower herself onto the officer's hard black cock – who felt it slide up inside her most intimate place ......

Alice was totally unaware that her fingers had crept down between her slender legs and found her excited little bud. She was now lying on her back, her knees drawn back, her eyes closed, her mind in that farmhouse in the Zimbabwean bush, listening to the screams as the servants were ravished by the drunken soldiery .....

Kate and Lucas were watching her avidly, hugely aroused by the sight of the young girl teasing herself. Lucas was squeezing Kate's breasts savagely as his tale came to its climax, and he told how both the white women were turned over to the soldiers for their amusement. At that, the images in Alice's mind became so graphic that she could contain herself no longer and, with a long drawn-out groan, succumbed to a massive climax, doubling over as her fingers plunged between her thighs .............

Lucas unceremoniously pushed Kate down on to the rug beside her sister and roughly spread her legs. Kate was expecting no less, but protested loudly, and tearfully, trying ineffectually to push him away. But his strong arms held her down and his knees kept her thighs forced apart.

They often played simulated rape games – very often based on Lucas's experience in Zimbabwe – and there was a special piquancy for both of them, tonight, to have Kate's beautiful sister writhing in naked ecstasy on the couch beside them, as Lucas plunged his cock unceremoniously deep into the 'unwilling' vagina of his pretty little victim.

After four thrusts, he felt his climax welling up. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Alice, watching the staged violation of her sister, and, at the last moment, he pulled his black rigid weapon out of his helpless 'victim' and finished himself off with his right hand, aiming his ejaculation at Kate's face and chest, splashing it all over her cheeks, chin and breasts.

Then, he collapsed beside Kate, and took her in his arms. They lay, all three of them, unmoving, for several minutes, until Alice slid gracefully down from the couch and cuddled in behind her brother-in-law, reaching round and finding his temporarily soft penis and cupped it gently, with his testicles, in her hand. Feeling the pressure of her naked little breasts in his back, Lucas began to revive, and Alice marvelled as she felt the flaccid piece of dark flesh begin to uncoil, and extend in the palm of her hand.

Kate, too, was aware of Lucas's returning erection – but she had her own plan of campaign.

"Shall we have a look at the piccies, now, little sis?" she whispered over Lucas's shoulder.

"What 'piccies'?" asked Alice, in genuine puzzlement.

"Ah," Kate chuckled. "That's the bit he hasn't got round to telling you yet. When Lukey and Captain Qomoyi had finished with the young woman, they did turn her over to the soldiers, after all – and she and her mother were kept very busy for the rest of the night!"

"Oh, my God!" murmured Alice, her eyes wide with shock.

"And," went on her sister "someone very kindly took photographs – for military reasons, of course! They came in very useful while the woman's husband was being interrogated, I believe – but Lukey got a CD of them, and – well, we have found them quite entertaining to look at ......"

.......................................................................................................................................

When she woke up on the morning of her last full day in South Africa, Alice felt as though, in terms of experience, she had aged ten years in as many days.

The pictures of the commando raid had been mind-boggling. Neither Lucas not the Zimbabwean captain appeared, but the sergeant who had first raped Sarah Andrews, the mother, had been very prominent, and Alice had been genuinely thankful that she would not have to face the prospect of accommodating his massive black cock inside her. On the pictures, she had seen him penetrate three women – all black – that night, and they had all looked as though they were stretched beyond endurance.

But many of the pictures had been extremely erotic, in Alice's eyes. The daughter – whose name was Claire – was pictured very frequently, most often sitting on the lap of one of the soldiers, facing the camera, his hands grasping her little pink-nippled tits and his cock rammed up her pussy, only his black balls showing under her spread thighs.

And Alice also got a strong charge out of seeing the young black servants being passed round from one man to the next, and, often, being shared – bent double, sucking cock at one end and taking it at the other, firm black tits dangling.

The mother – Sarah – was also very popular with the young soldiers. There were many pictures of her, surrounded by naked black boys, holding her arms away from her body, exposing it completely to their eyes –and their exploring hands, which were all over her large firm tits and bottom and legs – and between her legs, fingers pushing through her thick bush to slide into her well-fucked slit.

Lucas had the technology to display the photos on a large screen, and Alice had been unable to resist the temptation to watch a slide-show each night, as an aperitif to another long session of love-making with her sister and her husband.

Most evenings, the three of them had gone out, sampling the lively night-life of Johannesburg, sometimes in company – friends of the Madikane's, usually – or just the three of them. Alice had enjoyed meeting Kate and Lucas's friends, most of whom were lively, stimulating, intellectual and ambitious people from the top drawer of modern South African society, and their ethnic mix reflected the changed situation in that troubled, but gradually improving, country.

On the evening before Alice's flight back to the UK, they decided to go back to Bernoulli's Restaurant, in Gauteng, Alice's favourite – and dine alone, then return to the apartment, to savour their last night together.

They had a magnificent meal, and, on the way out, through the cocktail bar, bumped into three of Lucas's colleagues. Two of them were journalists – Moses and Andile – while the third – Nosimo – was a photographer. All three were black. Moses was a tall man – slim, around 50, and good-looking with thick iron-grey hair.

The other two were in their twenties or early thirties. Andile was short and skinny, with protuberant teeth, and almost completely bald, while Nosimo was about average height, but running to fat and an untidy dresser who seemed to live for his cameras.

Lucas rated all three highly, professionally, and they were certainly all very powerful personalities, especially Moses, who was clearly a man of some authority in the organisation for which they all worked.

Alice was accustomed to seeing Lucas as master in his own house and she was surprised, and intrigued, to notice how deferential he was, around the distinguished-looking Moses. He was not the only one – the other two younger men were also very respectful, and even Kate was slightly subdued.

The three had had a few drinks, already, and the conversation flowed easily for about twenty minutes before Lucas became restive, and the girls, too, began to relish the prospect of what the rest of the evening was likely to offer. So, to the apparent disappointment of the three men, they insisted they had to leave, and said their goodbyes.

Kate and Lucas were quiet during the taxi ride back to the apartment, and Alice could sense the sexual tension rising – in herself, as well as the others. She had learned so much in the last 10 days, she thought – her horizons had been widened considerably. Thinking about what had happened, and what would take place when the three of them returned to the apartment tonight, made her insides flutter, and she began to feel the familiar gradual seepage between her thighs ......

In the darkness of the comfortable taxi, she could just see Kate's face, and their eyes met. Kate's expression was difficult to fathom, in the half-light, but Alice could tell that her sister was excited, and aroused. That probably meant, Alice thought, that the two of them had dreamed up something new for their last night together, and Alice's mouth dried in excitement and anticipation, as she squirmed uncomfortably on the plush seat of the cab.

As they entered the apartment, Kate asked Alice – "Would you like a last look at Lukey's picture gallery, Ali – just to put you in the mood?"

Alice despised herself for getting such a kick out of the pictures of the rape of the two white women, side by side with their black servants, but, when the opportunity to turn down another 'show' arose, she had never, yet, been able to turn it down – and tonight was no exception. After all, she reasoned, she wouldn't be seeing them after tonight – although a still, small inner voice whispered that it would be so easy to have Kate email them to her, or even save them on a memory stick for Alice to slip in her shoulder bag tomorrow.

As Luke set up the 'picture show', Kate opened a bottle of champagne, and Alice made herself comfortable on a couch in front of the large screen, her heart thudding with anticipation.

Then, the doorbell rang.

Lucas and Kate exchanged glances, then Lucas turned and made for the door.

Alice's heart sank – surely it wasn't someone coming to visit? She was so looking forward to their final evening of sexual excitement and exploration, and she couldn't bear to be disappointed ......

Lucas opened the door and the girls could hear male voices – some laughter, then the sound of feet in the hall. The three journalists entered the room, led by Moses, and followed by Lucas, his eyes glittering with some barely-suppressed emotion, which Alice couldn't quite figure out, but she wondered if it might be simple frustration at the delay in starting their evening's 'entertainment'.

"Well, hello again!" said Moses, quietly. "You don't mind if we drop in for a quick drink, on Alice's last night in Africa?"

Both girls reassured him that there was no problem, but Alice had the feeling that Moses needed no reassurance – that his words were spoken merely for the sake of politeness. Lucas had gone to fetch some drinks and the two junior men - Andile and Nosimo – sat down beside Alice, one on either side of her. Alice was aware, though, that they were both sitting on the front edge of the settee, as though waiting for something to happen, and a little knot of apprehension began to twist in her stomach ......

When Lucas returned, bearing a tray with a bottle of wine and half a dozen glasses, Moses was still standing and, as Lucas entered the room, Moses said, quietly – "Well, Kate, aren't you going to say hello?"

Kate looked up, her cheeks pink.

"Here?" she asked. "In front of ...?"

Leaving the sentence unfinished, she glanced at the couch, and its three occupants. The knot in Alice's stomach tightened. She looked over at Lucas, but he was studiously opening the wine bottle.