Coincidence

Story Info
He caught her cold, cheating.
4.6k words
4.2
278.4k
51
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,690 Followers

Jennifer and I had spent a solid dozen very good years together, the word probably is we were content.

I could go on and on about how sexy and beautiful Jennifer is, but the truth is that her 110 pounds at age 19 when we got married became 140 pounds at 30 something. I don't have any real room to judge though, I spend quite a bit of time tugging at the waist of my own jeans since gravity and 40 pounds of padding tend to keep pushing them down.

What the hell, the 30 pounds on her settled in her fanny and her boobs, which I don't mind at all.

Me? Well, I always say that ya can't drive a spike with a tack hammer.

I never was one to be overly carried away with a need for sex, along towards Friday night or sometimes Saturday morning I get the mood, unless she beats me to it which she does from time to time.

Jennifer was just about right in that she would get the urge from time to time and tease me with no mercy until she got things up and going.

I did the same to her quite a bit.

Sometimes I will be in the mood and start in on her, do silly things like all of a sudden get up and do a strip tease for her.

If I got down on the floor with my legs spread, just my briefs on her lips would purse, then her face would flush as I did some peekaboo stuff.

Jennifer liked surprises, so did I.

Once I found her loading the dryer and I sneaked up behind her and rubbed my hard on up the back of her house dress. She giggled at me and pushed the start button, I reached up and tugged the top down so I could grab a handful of her boobs. That one sticks in my mind because Harmon, our neighbor walked in just as I was invading her. Jennifer was holding onto the edge of the dryer at the time giggling, her big naked titties hanging down, swaying back and forth. As luck would have it both of our asses were aimed right at the side door to the garage.

"Hey, Jack! Can I borrow your lawnmower? Mine won't...oh! Oops! Excuse me!" He beat a hasty retreat.

"Oh my God!" She let out a shriek, as I roared in laughter.

"Dammit, he saw my naked boobs!" She bonked me on the shoulder.

"He saw your snatch, too!" I laughed even harder.

"No, he didn't, how could he?" Her face went bright pink.

"I was kind of holding it open right about then!" I ducked barely in time as she took another swing, like that was my fault or something.

Hell, I hadn't even thought of someone walking in, Harmon just did since the laundry machines and my garage did double duty. I wandered into his from time to time, neither one us us ever gave that a second thought.

Then I realized Jennifer was something less than really upset, in fact she got a smoky look on her face and I pushed her back onto the hood of my 1967 Mustang I had been restoring for about 9 years.

I would have done her in the back seat if it had one. Of course it didn't have any front seats either, or any front fenders.

It did have a hood, though.

Later I thought that maybe I should at least wash the Mustang, I could see where Jennifer's bare ass had shined up a spot real nice.

Then of course we had to listen to Harmon tell the story about catching us screwing at the next few neighborhood parties. Jennifer always turned bright red at that, she really wasn't very badly upset although she pretended to be.

Yep, we were doing pretty well, I was a good and faithful husband.

Of course, I cast a glance now and then at some of the other wives, but Jennifer was always around and at the parties the husbands weren't very far away, there was just no chance.

There was one time when I used the john in Harmon's house, I stepped out and there stood his wife Kathy, waiting her turn. She stuck her index finger inside the buttons on my shirt and rubbed the back of it up and down with a grin, then went in and shut the door.

That got me fussed up real quick but that is the only thing that ever happened.

My buddy Harmon's wife Kathy was the one I would have really liked to poke, she enjoyed being looked at, I think. Shorts that she must have used a tamping stick to get her butt into, halter tops or blouses that lots of creamy tit hung out of were pretty much the rule.

It's just plain hard to have any opportunity to stick your meat into something that it doesn't belong in when the wifey is right there all the time, there just was no opportunity.

It didn't cross my mind much anyway, I was happy with being normal.

+++

I was a good and faithful husband, right up until the moment I wasn't.

My Boss sent me to Sacramento, not a place I really would want to be, that much is for sure. It was go down there and fix an order that someone in our shop had screwed up beyond all recognition, or lose the account. Since that account was right at 150 grand per quarter, it mattered.

My two day trip down and then back became 5, then 6 days, if it wasn't one thing it was something else. Finally I got it all sorted out, the plant manager even shook my hand and thanked me for taking care of fixing our own fuck up.

I was pretty pleased with myself, I was even thinking about a bonus although there was a fat chance of that.

I went back to my hotel, partially packed to go home. All I would have to do the next day was fold up my laptop, throw on some clean underwear and then I would be on my way home.

Thank God! Sacramento pretty much sucked.

I called Jennifer to let her know I would be on the 4 O'clock flight the next day, but the call went to her voice mail. Not a problem, I knew she would get it and be there to pick me up at Portland. Sure as hell she was out shopping, her cell phone sitting at home on the charger like it always was.

If not I could just grab a cab for the $25 ride to our house out on the East side, no big deal.

Expense account anyway, no biggie at all.

Then I went down to eat. The little cafe was packed and I had to wait, finally I got a table.

There were three chairs, I was by myself.

"Excuse me." I heard a voice just as I sat down. I looked up and a pretty woman in a business suit was standing there.

"Yes?" I asked.

"May I share your table? This place is really busy, I want to get a bite before I grab a cab to the airport."

"Sure, help yourself." I waved at a chair.

"Thank you." She sat down, looked at me. She was really very pretty.

"I'm Donna Carrington." She smiled, holding out her hand.

"Frank Jackson." I shook it. Nice and soft. I could see just the upper portion of what looked like a pair of very nice boobs peeking out of the top of her blouse. She had on a vest like jacket with a matching gray skirt, a business woman of some kind.

The waitress came by and took our orders, we sat and chatted. I found out she was headed for Portland too. Since we both lived in the same city, we quickly discovered we had a lot to talk about.

She told me she and her husband lived in Oregon city, I told her my house was on 60th on the East side.

"Rough part of town, huh?" She asked, just as the food arrived.

"Not too bad, 82nd is but it's quieter around our place." My eyes kept glancing down to that small expanse of flesh showing in the open front of her blouse.

Donna just grinned, smiled at me.

We talked about local politics, and didn't even argue. She agreed with me that our homosexual mayor was a pain in the ass, that our new President couldn't run a single seat pay toilet even if he had lots of help.

Hell, she didn't like our Governor either, which I agreed with.

We were getting along famously.

"You are bit of a redneck, aren't you?" She giggled at one point, I of course agreed with that, also.

"Me, too." She smiled, taking a bite of her mashed potatoes. She looked me in the eyes, I saw her hand come up and brush back an imaginary wisp of her blond hair.

I smiled to myself at that, what the hell, it's nice to have a pretty woman look with interest.

That was all there was to that, we paid for our meals, said goodbye and she left in a cab. I felt a little pang as she climbed into the cab, almost wishing I had a bit more courage.

But what the hell. Both of us were married, besides, she was headed for the airport anyway.

I went back to the hotel, thinking all the way that I was going to walk in the door at home and get Jennifer down on the couch.

Five long days, coming up on six? I called Jennifer, once again it went to voice mail. To hell with it, I went down to the lounge to get a drink.

The first thing I saw when I walked into the lounge was Donna sitting on a bar stool.

"I thought you were flying out?" I asked, walking up behind her.

"Oh, Hi, Frank! I got bumped, the damn airlines overbooked the flight, since I wasn't two hours early they gave someone else my seat."

"Bummer. That should be illegal. Well, can I join you? I am stuck here myself until tomorrow afternoon."

"Sure, I could use the company."

+++

Which is how I became a cheater. I really had no plans to do it, the thought never crossed my mind.

Donna was kind of pretty, though.

I do remember being curious about what she was drinking, it was a tall glass with a slice of Orange stuck on the lip so I ordered one.

I remember giggling as we fed each other the slices of Orange.

Six times, I think, or was it seven?

I do remember rubbing Donna's ass while she fumbled in her purse for the key card, I remember her seductively sliding her blouse and bra off while I sat there and watched.

I also remember those big soft melons as she straddled me and rubbed them in my face, and the way she wrapped both hands around my rock hard erection and stroked me up and down before sliding her hips forward and fucking me right there in the chair.

There was a second time in the bed, I remember that I would get hard as a rock, pound her for awhile then start to go soft, she would reach down and play with it until it got hard again and stick it back in.

I bet we did that a dozen times but I was way too far in the bag to get off a second time.

I remember waking up the next morning, looking over and seeing short blond hair in bed with me instead of long dark hair and being confused for a moment.

Then Donna's eyes opened, she smiled and stretched. Her big boobs slid out from under the covers, all round and naked. I reached out and grabbed one of them. Then I got down and licked her bare pussy in the bright light, enjoying the hell out of the way it looked and how it began to turn pink as her lips engorged.

She really squirmed around a lot, her butt was going up and down and she kept letting out little squeals. Then I had both hands full of those nice melons again while she stretched her lips over the end of my dick, stopping once to tell me she loved it when they were nice and hard like that.

Somewhere in there was breakfast, then rushing back up to the room to do it again before checkout time arrived. I remember clearly her flawless ass hiked up when she was down on her knees and elbows, and the way her hairy pussy gapped open, her lips all swollen up.

I remember the short goodbye, and the kiss as we said that.

"Thanks, it's been a while since I had a nice time in bed." She told me.

Yep, I remembered all of that.

I can't say that I felt a hell of a lot of remorse, it was just a piece of ass so what the hell?

Jennifer would never know.

I was humming to myself as I showered, taking my sweet time to be very sure there was no sign at all of anything left.

I even checked carefully for hickeys, Donna had used her lips on me about everywhere.

I called a cab to take me to the airport, then I waited. Finally after a full half hour one arrived. We got there alive, even though the guy kept turning his head completely to talk to me with an accent so severe I had no idea what he was saying.

He used both feet on the brakes, too, then he had to stop and run into a Starbucks to get a frosty looking drink while I sat there and fumed.

We got to the airport at a quarter to three.

+++

The other part was when I got to the airport, there she was again. She was waiting, boarding pass in hand as the counter lady told me that I was being bumped.

Now that really pissed me off!

Then I went over and sat down, called Jennifer. She answered this time, I explained what had happened. She sounded unhappy, we told each other our "I love you's." and I told her I would be on the 10 O'clock flight the next morning.

"Hey, Frank? You got bumped?" I heard Donna say as she walked up to me.

"Yea, this silly airline is a pain in the ass!" I moaned.

"Why don't you take my pass, I am in no hurry to get home to my asshole husband anyway." She grinned.

"Really?" I asked.

"Sure, they will pay for my hotel room and some cash so why not? That way you can get home to your wife."

"That is, unless you want to stay here with me for another night?" She added, grinning.

I thought about that for a moment.

Tempting, let me tell you.

"I really would like to get home, you are lots of fun but I need to get back to my life." I told her.

++++

Which is how I ended up on the 4 PM flight after all. It got in a bit after 6:30 PM, a little late so I didn't call Jennifer. She hated driving after dark, and it was going to be dark before she could get to the airport. I decided to just grab a cab and get home.

Once outside, I realized it wasn't even raining.

To be honest, right then I was feeling guilty as hell, well, sort of anyway. I just wanted to get back to something normal, familiar surroundings, my wonderful wife.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, well, Sacramento but what the hell?

Close enough.

The cab rolled up at my house at just after 8:00 PM. I asked the cab driver to go straight down 82nd and then back to 60th to my house, of course he nodded and headed for the freeway which always adds 5 bucks to the cost of the trip. Then he drove right by my house and around the block to pick up another buck and a half.

I walked in and set down my suitcase, went into the kitchen, grabbed a huge glass of milk. My mouth still felt a little bit dry, those damn drinks were dangerous things. Then I went down the hall, I thought I could hear Jennifer in there, I figured she was putting away laundry since some music was playing.

Jennifer always put on some music while she folded clothes.

"Honey! I am home!" I called out.

There was a loud bang and some noise, it sounded like someone had jumped up, startled, and knocked something over.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to...." I opened the bedroom door.

Jennifer was sitting in the bed, the covers pulled up tight around herself. She looked frightened.

"Sorry, honey. I didn't mean to scare you, I made the flight after all." I told her, walking in.

She was staring at me like I was a burglar or something?

Then I saw a man's shirt laying on the floor.

That was not one of my shirts.

Next I saw a man's pants laying on our chair by the corner table.

Those were not my pants, either.

"What the fuck?" I asked, looking at Jennifer again.

I looked around, saw nobody. Then I realized, someone had to be in the closet. I walked over, the glass of milk still in my hand, jerked the closet door open.

Some guy about 40 or so stood there, naked as a jaybird. He still had most of an erection, and his cock looked like it was all wet. He also looked to be very frightened.

I looked over at Jennifer, now she was crying.

"Well. I see that things go on while I am out of town." That probably sounded lame as hell, I had only been gone by myself on a trip just the one time.

"Get out of my fucking closet, asshole!" I yelled at the guy.

The man scurried out, holding his hands over his cock without much effect. The asshole still had a boner, that was pissing me off.

I did notice that his cock was nowhere near as big as mine. He grabbed his pants and quickly jerked them on.

I had the sudden urge to kick him in the balls while he was bent over but I managed to control myself.

I did pour the rest of my glass of milk over his head.

"Hey, you forgot your underpants!" I told him, looking down at his briefs still lying there on the floor. He was sputtering, trying to get his shirt on, milk dripping off of his hair.

"You probably better hurry up, mother fucker, or I will go get my GUN and shoot your fucking NUTS off!" I screamed at him.

I would have, too, except that I didn't own a gun.

The guy took off down the hallway, went through the front door and was gone.

Mother fucker must have been born in a barn, he didn't even shut the fucking door. I turned to Jennifer, glaring. She was now bawling her head off.

"I can't believe you! Fucking some guy right here in our own god damn bed?"

"Frank! Honey, it was an accident. I am sorry!" She wailed.

"Accident? You filthy CUNT! How in the fucking HELL does some stranger's cock end up in your pussy by fucking ACCIDENT?"

"Frank! It was just...I was so lonely, I went out with Harmon and Kathy to dinner. Then on the way home I stopped off for a drink, it just HAPPENED." She wailed.

I reached out and jerked the covers off of her, she was completely naked, I could see sperm dribbling out of her. She actually brought her arms up to try and cover herself.

I turned and went out into the living room, sat down and clicked on the TV. Some talking head was running his mouth about something, then they all started yammering at once like always.

I just could not believe this. Jennifer? Fucking around on me?

It was a full half hour before she came out, I heard the shower running, then she got dressed. She came in and sat down, folded her hands in her lap, waiting.

I ignored her.

"Frank?" She asked, finally.

"What?" I growled.

"I am really sorry."

"How is that supposed to help?"

"I know it doesn't. Please don't leave me, I will never do anything like this again."

"Why do it this time? And who in the hell was that guy?"

"I don't know why...His name is John, he owns the bar that I stopped to get a drink at. The place down on Foster avenue."

"So how long have you been fucking this guy?"

"Not very long." Jennifer looked down, tears forming in her eyes again.

"Not...very...LONG? What in the FUCK does THAT mean?" I yelled at her.

"I only met him a couple of days ago. I was going to have the one drink but he bought me another one and we were talking. Then somehow it was closing time, things were all blurry and we were in his back room and it just...happened."

"Great. Just fucking happened. How many times have things like this just fucking happened?" I was still yelling.

"Never. I never have. I am so sorry." She was still whimpering.

"How did the asshole end up over here?"

"When you called and said your flight was..that you weren't coming home, I was bored and I called him. I don't know why I let him...I just wanted to talk is all. I was afraid that you would find out, so I was going to tell him to not say anything."

"Swell, you planned on LYING to me? I guess I found out all right! And bored? This is what you do when you are BORED? I suppose he is better in bed than me, huh?" I growled.

"NO! It's not like that, it was just...different. I didn't mean to."

"So how many guys have you FUCKED behind my back!" I yelled at her.

"None. Nobody. I never..Oh, God." She had her face in her hands.

"I should go down there and kick his ass."

"Oh, please don't, that will just cause trouble."

I got up and went into the spare bedroom, slammed the door. I half expected Jennifer to try and come in to talk some more but she didn't.

The next day I went to work, everything was normal except she didn't come out. The boss came into my office and shook my hand, looking at me oddly when I was a bit short.

I was having a struggle, it popped into my head to kick Jennifer out of the house, punish her, make her life miserable. I could just move all of the accounts to someplace offshore, and I might have if we had any.

magmaman
magmaman
2,690 Followers
12