Cold Fusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack felt the shot of cum rising from his balls, and he groaned as he released it into her. Her own cum covered his cock as she strained against him, holding him as deeply inside her as she could. Each spasm rocked the other, releasing liquid heat. Jack felt each pull of her body, answering each call and thrust of his. Moving together, his fingers digging into her ass, he felt her shudder and release, as he offered another fiery hot sheet of lust to her womb.

Clara's heels dug into his back, her toes curling. Her nipples, now tender from her pulling and tugging, ached sweetly. Her body gave up everything until, exhausted, she fell back onto the table. Her breath came in gasps, her lungs aching for air as she went completely limp. She was vaguely aware of him, still sliding his cock slowly in and out of her. Jack's hands came up her sides, and he pulled her to him, her body weak and sedated. He pulled his spent organ from her wet walls, and lifted her into his arms. Gazing down into her eyes, he saw something he had long forgotten; passion, desire, lust, and maybe, if time allowed them, love.

Pressing her lips to his, Clara held her mouth against his, enjoying the tender touches and strokes his hands gave her, as his tongue traced her lips. "I'm glad you came to my door," He whispered quietly to her. Tightening his hold on her, he moved them into the den. The room was warm, and the fire continued to burn steady and bright. He held her close, studying the reflection of themselves in the antique mirror. He saw the look of two adults, once searching for something. Not knowing what it was, by some quirk; some twist of fate, they had found each other.

Clara looked at his eyes, not caring to lose sight of him; not needing to see the couple in the mirror, when all she saw was the answer to her future. The man that held her now, she knew, would be the one that cradled her in the night; the one that loved her in the morning. In time, he would also be the one to pose with her, as a photographer snapped their picture. Capturing the smile of young lovers standing in front of a log cabin home, the photo would picture them embarking on a new adventure of love, hope, dreams, and sometimes, heartache.

Jack pressed a kiss upon her head and lowered her gently to the floor. He lay next to her, softly running his fingers across her body. The soft bearskin rug cushioned them, and once again they began to make love, this time leaving no part untouched by their tongues. Through each loving stroke, caress, and nibble, they each committed to always love the other.

12