Cold Night Turns Romantic

Story Info
A neglected wife finds love in a snow bank.
4.3k words
4.1
27.3k
14
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers

I always heard that doing a good deed never goes unrewarded. Well last winter during a cold Michigan winter storm, six of us were leaving work about six PM. The weather was getting ugly, it was snowing all afternoon and about an hour ago the snow had turned to sleet. Four of the people turned left and headed towards the interstate. One of the girls from work turned right onto the snow covered two lane road, I turned right behind her.

I followed her for about half a mile when she started sliding out of control. She almost got the car under control when she hit the shoulder. She slowly slid sideways into the ditch along the side of the road.

When I saw her go into the initial slide I slowed down and was in no danger of following her into the ditch, thank god for front wheel drive. I went past her to the next drive and pulled in to see if I could help. When I got to her car, a rear –wheeled Camero, she had the rear end almost buried to the axle. I knocked on her driver side window, she jumped, looking out the window she yelled; "Oh John, you scared the shit out of me!"

I commented; "Well if that's how you're going to act, I'm leaving!" She pleaded with me to stay and help. I wasn't going anywhere, but I had to give her a hard time. Her name was Laurie and even though I was one of her supervisors, she was always a pain in the ass, a great looking pain in the ass, but never the less a pain in my rear. She's around thirty, about five foot ten inches tall, long, super thick blonde hair hanging straight to the middle of her back and had a body well put together. Laurie had very large breasts and seemed to be very full and firm. Her waist was starting to show signs of her age, but still slim, it showed her ass which was full and rounded; they were attached to legs with great shapely thighs.

As I looked in the window at her glazed blue eyes, I noticed fear in them, thinking I was going to leave. I reassured her that I would do what I could to help her out of her predicament. "You might as well turn off the engine, I doubt if you'll be getting this car out of the ditch tonight. Why don't you lock your car and come on over and hop into my car, I have a cell phone and you can call your husband, the two of you can decide what to do."

We got into my car, it was really coming down now and my car was covered in ice. I threw on the defrosters trying to melt the ice accumulated on the windshield, the interior finally started to warm up. I turned to Laurie and handed her my cell; "Here you go Laurie, call your husband."

She started dialing; "Oh my god!" she cried.

"Now what Laurie!" starting to regret stopping to help her.

She looked at me with a panic saying; "My husband is out of town till the end of the week on business!"

I tried to calm her; "Don't worry Laurie, we'll figure something out. We can call for road service, but in this weather we'll be here half the night."

"Do you mind if I call my parents."

"No, go ahead, that's what the cell phone is for."

She tried them but didn't get an answer. By now the car was really heating up and the ice had melted off the windshield and I asked her what she wanted to do, I thought she was going to cry.

"I hate this weather, why does this shit always happen to me, how will I get to work in the morning!"

"Calm down Laurie!"

She looked at me; "Would you mind driving me home!"

I smiled at her; "Settle down Laurie, think of me as your personal chauffeur."

I finally got her to smile; "I better lock up my car and leave a note just in case the police came along."

"You write the note and I'll lock up the car and get your purse for you. You stay in the car, relax and calm down; I'll take care of everything!" I locked up the car, came back to my car, picked up the note from her and placing it under the wiper, trudged back to the car. When I got back in I was half frozen; "We better get going, the weather is getting worse. Would you like to stop at the drive-through for a bite to eat?"

Shaking her head she replied; "We better get to my place as quickly as possible, I can fix something for the two of us once we get there."

I was wondering if anything would become of this. I told myself not to put the cart before the horse and stop reading things into a simple kind gesture.

Laurie lived about ten miles from work on a dead end road that wasn't salted or plowed, it was hell. It took us a good half hour to travel the ten miles, but by the time we arrived Laurie had calmed down and was talking about a number of subjects. When we got to her place I noticed she didn't have a garage, but I had one of those windshield covers, what a lifesaver.

Laurie ran into the house while I attached the cover to the windshield. When I entered the house the first thing I noticed was the huge sunken living room. Laurie was trying to start a fire in the fireplace. It was warm in the house, but she wanted a fire to take the chill out of her bones. When she turned around I was behind her, Laurie noticed my socks and pants, they were soaked from the freezing rain; "Follow me John, I'll find you a robe and a pair of slippers to put on while your clothes dry by the fire."

When I came out of the bathroom, she was on the phone with her husband. She was explaining what happened to her car and told him she got a ride home from one of the girls from work. She gestured for me to be quiet. After hanging up the phone she turned to me; "Sorry for the little white lie, Tom's a real jealous man and to avoid any problems later it was just easier for me to say what I did."

I looked at her and said; "Sure I understand," I smiled and moved to the living room, she followed.

"What was that supposed to mean?"

"Oh nothing!" Thinking I didn't want to screw up the evening, I followed Laurie into the kitchen and said; "Something sure smells good," as I stood behind her while she worked over the stove.

She turned her head; "Thanks, it's just a little pasta I'm whipping up."

I chuckled; "Oh that smells good too!"

She turned back to me and blushed; "Could you stir the sauce and make sure it doesn't burn. I'd like to get out of these damp clothes and take a quick hot shower before I catch a cold."

From where I was standing I got a clear view of the master bedroom. Laurie left the bedroom door ajar; I could see her in the bedroom at times, but only when she passed the doorway. I caught glimpses of her disrobing. I saw her walk by with only her bra and panties on. Before putting her robe on, she stood directly in line with the door opening completely naked. She acted like she was looking at her figure through a mirror. She slowly cupped one large breast and squeezed it, then her hand slowly ran through her light brown bush and in-between her legs. Laurie threw her head back as she licked her full swollen lips. Shaking her head she woke from her daze and when she reached for her robe, she looked directly at me, she smiled and blushed. Slipping the robe on she walked towards me, under that silky robe, every curve showed prominently. Her hard nipples strained to rip right through the thin material. She stopped walking halfway down the hall, turning she entered the bathroom; Laurie slowly closed the door, but didn't close it all the way behind her.

I took the pasta sauce off the burner and walked down the hall to the bathroom, I could hear her in the shower. I waited about half a minute and slowly entered the bathroom. I cleared my throat and it startled Laurie; "What are you doing in here?"

I thought it was a good sign, at least she didn't tell me to get out of here; "I was wondering if you needed any help. You said you were cold and wanted to warm up. I was wondering if you wanted company in the shower. I've been told I'm pretty good when it comes to washing backs and other things!"

Laurie giggled; "I bet you are!" With that said she pulled back the shower curtain. She stood there with soap suds covering her large tits. Her hard nipples stood there like a couple of pencil erasers. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and hung down her back, I got an instant erection.

Laurie looked down at me and when she saw my growing cock starting to peak out of my robe she giggled again; "I think it will be a little difficult washing my back from where you are standing. How about you get out of that robe and join me in the shower!"

I had it off in an instant and climbing into the shower, closed the shower curtain behind me.

Laurie kept looking down at my still growing erection. When she tore her eyes from my cock, she handed me the soap then turned her back to me; "Let's see how good you are."

I soaped up my hands and starting at her shoulders I worked over her upper arms. I occasionally brushed my fingertips against her firm tits. I rinsed her shoulders off and threw her ponytail off her back onto her large breasts. I soaped up my hands and slowly started washing her entire back from her shoulders to her exquisite ass. I caressed and kneaded her back for a good five minutes.

Laurie was like a wet rag by now. I took my hands off her back and she protested. I leaned in and whispered in her ear; "Don't worry Laurie; I'm just reaching for more soap!"

Once soaped up, I cupped her firm rounded ass; you would have thought I touched her with a cattle prod. "Oh John, that isn't my back!"

"Laurie didn't I say earlier that I washed backs and other things?" I laughed and so did Laurie. I went back to her ass. In slow circular motions I caressed and squeezed her ass cheeks. She started moving her hips to the movement of my hands. I started moving my hands in-between her soapy globes of flesh. She stiffened momentarily and then relaxed her cheeks.

I continued to slide my hands back and forth along her ass cheeks. Laurie bent over slightly to give me greater access to her crack. I brushed against her pussy lips and this time she let out a low moan but didn't stop me. I got down on my knees and with the water splashing over me I turned Laurie to get the soap off her ass. As I did this her wet cunt hair brushed my nose.

I reached for the soap and started lathering her thighs and calves. With her ass to me again and Laurie bending over again, I buried my face into her luscious ass. She let out a loud groan and pushed her ass harder into my face. I continued to caress her legs as my tongue stiffened and I shoved it as deep as I could up her puckered asshole.

Laurie was grinding her ass so hard into my face that I thought she was going to break my neck. When I came up for air she looked down at me through glazed eyes and whispered; "Please John, eat my pussy, make me cum, I need it so bad, quickly please!"

Not to keep her waiting I took one well-formed leg and placed it on the tub rim. This left her wet bush exposed to my waiting tongue. I reached up and spread her cuntlips; I could see her juices already flowing from her pussy. I reached up and ran my tongue the entire length of her pussy from clit to asshole and back again. I continued this for quite a while. On my upwards stroke I'd take a couple of extra licks on her clit. After a while I started tongue fucking her pussy.

Laurie turned the water off and threw open the shower curtain. Grabbing a towel, she sat on the toilet seat. She grabbed her legs and pulled them back as far as possible.

I got out of the shower and just stood there watching her

She looked up at me; "Please lick my pussy some more, please!"

I grabbed my cock and taking a step forward I whispered huskily; "Suck it!"

Laurie dropped her legs and reaching for my cock.

I stepped back and shook my head from side to side; "Dry off Laurie and let's take this to the bedroom!"

Laurie dried herself, her hair was slightly damp and her back was still wet. I led her to the bed where she sat down and grabbed my cock. This time she was too fast for me, she looked up at me with those green eyes and licked my cockhead. She fondled my balls while she licked long strokes up and down my swollen cock. She licked the underside of my cock and then with a groan buried my entire cock down her throat. She had to be sex starved. I've never seen any woman transformed into such a sex maniac in all my life. She wouldn't let go of my cock. She finally slowed up and started sucking with long deep rhythmic strokes; it was my turn to groan.

I could feel the cum churning in my balls; "If you don't want a mouth full of cum, you better stop and stop now!"

Laurie's eyes met mine and they were lidded in lust, she started sucking faster and took me in even deeper.

I grabbed her by her ponytail, I pulled hard and shot my load deep down her throat she started to gag and swallowed quickly, a pearly drop slipped out of the corner of her mouth, but her tongue quickly retrieved it and drew it back into her mouth.

For the first time in years after cumming, I was still hard. Laurie started sucking again, but I jumped back, electric shocks ran through my cock. I needed a rest, not for Laurie. I laid back on the bed, to my surprise it was a waterbed. After a few minutes I started caressing Laurie, she rose up on one arm and asked; "Am I a good cocksucker?"

I stroked a stray lock of hair from her forehead; "Oh Laurie, without a doubt, you are one of the best cocksuckers I've ever had! Now it's your turn!"

She chuckled deep in her belly and jumping up onto the bed and lying in the middle of the bed, propped her head up with a couple of pillows; "I don't want to miss a second of this!"

I slid up her lush body and planted a deep kiss on her lips, I could taste my cum and it excited her that I still wanted to kiss her after having cum in her mouth. I responded with another deep kiss, dueling with her tongue for a while. While kissing her I was slowly stroking her wet pussy, running first one, then two fingers in and out of her. Breaking the kiss, I sucked on her neck, nibbling her ears and slowly ran my tongue over her erect right nipple. You would have thought I was trying to get milk; I sucked hard on one nipple and then the other. Running my tongue around and around her swollen tits until Laurie was cumming from my tongue and my fingers.

I slowly nibbled my way to her gorgeous legs, down one thigh and calf and down to her foot, sucking on her toes; Laurie squirmed and thrashed around on the bed. I grabbed her other foot and continued my sucking. I traveled up her other leg, sucking, nibbling and caressing my way up towards her matted down bush. Spreading her legs and with one swift motion I captured her erect clit between my lips.

Laurie exploded her juices down my throat, she whimpered out; "Oh my god John, that was over way too quick!"

I looked up at her, sweat dripping off her face and her cum dripping down my chin; "What do you mean over, I've just begun. I love eating pussy and the way yours taste, so, so sweet, I may spend the entire night between your legs!"

Laurie's eyes sparkled and she wrapped her legs around my head and drew me back to her pussy.

This time I started out slow, teasing the outer edges of her cuntlips. I licked and pulled at them ever so slightly, Laurie was already lit again.

She grabbed my head in her hands and lovingly caressed my face; "I want to kiss you like you've never been kissed before. I want you to eat my pussy; I want you to stick your tongue up my ass. I love what you are doing to me; you make me feel like a woman! No man, not even my husband has made me feel the way you make me feel. I've been fooling myself, I know he was never the man I needed, I know now that you are!"

I rose up and gave her a deep soul-searching kiss; it must have lasted for well over five minutes. When we broke the kiss, we were both breathing hard. I rested my head on her large firm breasts. I started licking her nipples again; I felt her take a rush of air into her lungs. I let go of her nipples and traveled back down to her sopping pussy. I again licked her pussy from top to bottom, spreading her lips I began tongue-fucking her. I felt her tense up again and cum covered my tongue. I didn't stop, Laurie thrashed from side to side but I wouldn't let go. I threw her legs over her head and with her ass raised high; I ran my tongue around and into her asshole. I slid back to her clit as I slid my index finger up her ass. I felt her ass tighten around my finger; I held it still as I continued to lick her clit.

Laurie loosened her grip on my finger and I started pumping my finger in and out of her ass. Pulling my finger out, I coated it with her cunt juices, I repeated this about twenty times. By now Laurie already came two more times and her ass was loosening up rather well.

I came up to completely cover her body with mine. Rising up on my arms, I looked deep into her eyes, I can truly say that this was the first time I saw pure lust in someone's eyes.

Laurie looked like a woman possessed, her legs encircled my waist, she reached down and guided my rock hard cock onto her wet pussy.

As I entered her I heard all of the air exit her lungs. I thought she was going to crush my ribs with her legs. I slowly rose up until just the head of my cock was in her pussy. I could actually feel her cunt muscles clutching my cock head. With one deep thrust, I buried my entire cock in her pussy.

Laurie was delirious, I thought she was going to pass out, she started yelling; "Fuck me, slam that big fat cock in my hole! I want to feel your balls slam against my asshole, faster, faster! Oh, I'm cumming, please cum with me!"

I wanted to hold off as long as possible, I wanted to go all night.

Laurie grabbed my ass, squeezed my balls. But I held off. She was upset; she wanted me to cum with her.

I swept a damp lock of hair from her sweaty forehead; "I promise Laurie, next time I make you cum, I'll cum with you!" After resting a few minutes I started playing with her pussy again. I was getting her worked up again; "Oh fuck John, you've turned me into a fucking machine and I don't know how to turn it off!"

I turned her over and I heard her grunt, pulling her to her knees I started fucking her doggy style. I pulled at her ponytail and squeezed her tits from under her. After about five minutes of intense fucking I pulled out, I was still behind her.

She turned her head; "Why did you stop? I was so close to cumming!"

"I got your ass all nice and relaxed, now I want to fuck it!"

"Oh John, I'm not sure about this, you're so fucking big, I really want it, but I'm afraid!"

I looked her in the eyes and whispered; "Do you trust me?"

She bit her lower lip and nodded yes!

"I already got you well lubricated from before."

Again she nodded; "Yes I know and I want you to fuck my ass, but please go slow!"

"I'll go real slow and if it hurts too much I want you to tell me. I'll either stop and pull out or go slower."

With that reassurance Laurie grabbed my cock; it was covered with her cum juices. She stroked it back to hardness and guiding it to her puckered hole. I slowly applied pressure to her ass. She moaned and I withdrew, she looked back and spat out; "No, no stick it back in!"

I went slow and finally had the entire head in her ass. I spread her fabulous ass cheeks wide and started picking up the pace.

Laurie finally started pushing back against me. After another two or three minutes I had my entire cock buried deep in her ass.

We both started rocking and pumping harder, she was almost there, she loved the way my balls slapped against her pussy.

Laurie started screaming; "Fuck my ass, shove that fat cock deep in my ass. Don't slow down; fuck me faster, I'm cumming!"

When I heard that I couldn't hold back any longer. I pumped what seemed to be a gallon of sperm up her beautifully rounded ass. We both collapsed on the bed with me on top of her, me still buried deep in her ass.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers
12