Cold Reception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,935 Followers

The girl in her arms snuggled back even more tightly to her body. Annika felt her nipples begin to harden, like they often did in the cold, but she wasn't cold now, if anything she was almost uncomfortably hot. Her breasts were pressed into the girl's soft back and Annika realized Danuta would be able to feel her hardened nipples. Without warning the girl twisted in Annika's arms, wrapped her arms around the startled sniper's shoulders and firmly pressed her soft lips against the Annika's. Annika was so stunned she made no attempt to stop the girl's soft tongue when it slithered between her lips and into her mouth. It gently explored Annika's mouth, but when the confused Russian didn't respond the Polish girl pulled back.

"I'm sorry," she said and rolled back over. It slowly dawned on Annika that this was what Danuta had meant by people like me. A woman sharing a bed in more than a platonic way was nothing new to Annika. The war had left many villages without men and as was often the case the women took up all the responsibilities of their missing husbands, brothers and fathers. For some women filing in for the men seemed to bring out a more masculine side. Such relationships were not commonly mentioned, but were more often than not tolerated.

Annika had never considered such a relationship; in all honesty she had not considered any relationship. Her introduction to sex with men had been so traumatic that she doubted she would ever be able to submit to one's touch no matter what the situation. That admission did not seem like anything important at the time, she had seriously doubted she would live to see the end of the war. Now that the German armies were in retreat she realized that she just might make it through alive.

And then what Annika Kubolinkov? she asked herself. What will you do when there is no one left to kill and the men expect you to return to your village and raise children to work the land? It was strange that she had never considered the question before and even stranger that a kiss from this slip of a girl had brought on the introspection she had avoided for the past months.

The girl was still in her arms, still warm, soft and exciting. What did two women do in bed in the absence of a man? Annika had known a pair of lovers who had shared the tent next to hers while she was convalescing. She remembered the whispered endearments, the grunts, sighs and moans on lonely nights when the rest of the camp was asleep. Never once had she wondered what exactly they were doing, but now she found herself consumed with curiosity.

"Why did you kiss me?" she asked in a voice that matched the falling snow for quiet. The girl rolled over and propped herself up on her elbow. She looked down on Annika with those impossibly large eyes and Annika found herself becoming lost in them.

"Why? I don't know really. I felt certain I would die or worse with those Germans and then you appeared and rescued me. In all the years of this horrible war you are the first person to show me kindness. I have always been attracted to women and have never had any interest in men. You are beautiful and strong, but your touch is gentle and loving. It seems ages since anyone has made me feel safe and protected and…it just felt right. I am sorry for my forwardness. I owe you my life, several times over and did not wish to anger you,"

"I'm not angry, have you slept with another woman before?" Annika asked. The girl smiled and gently shook her head.

"And here I was worrying about being too forward. The answer to your question is yes, I have had many lovers. In Berlin I spent many nights at a club that catered to women such as myself. I was young then and attractive so I did not lack for willing bedmates,"

"What did you do?" Annika asked. The girl looked deeply into Annika's eyes and then lowered her lips to Annika's. This time when the girl's tongue invaded her mouth Annika kissed back. Their tongues twined and slipped against each other in a sensuous manner that soon had Annika breathing hard. Danuta broke the kiss and pulled her face back slightly.

"I can show you much easier than I could tell you," she said in a husky voice.

Annika was slightly confused. The feelings inside were new and strange. She had kissed a few of the boys in her village, but nothing like the kiss she had just received. Her body was on fire and for the first time in a very long time she became aware of her pussy, of the delicious warmth that seemed to be spreading from it to the rest of her body.

The girl's small hand gently cupped one of Annika's generous breasts and squeezed. This simple action sent a shockwave of pleasure through her and she unconsciously arched her back.

"Would you like that?" Danuta asked in that husky, sexy, bedroom voice.

Annika did not trust her own voice and could only nod. The girl smiled and then lowered her lips to Annika's again. This time there was no hesitation, their lips melded and their tongues twined in the dance that lovers had shared since time began. Danuta's hand remained on Annika's breast, gently kneading it and occasionally brushing the stiff nipple. It felt incredible and Annika moaned softly into the girl's mouth. Danuta then moved her hand and seized Annika's nipple between her fingers. She began to squeeze and roll the sensitive bud and her kiss became more demanding. Annika felt a tightness that seemed to be growing at the small of her back. Every caress of her suddenly aching nipple sent electric thrills of pleasure through her. When Danuta broke the kiss Annika found herself panting, but before she could even begin to get some control back the young Pole started kissing up the line of Annika's jaw. She moved slightly to free her other hand and Annika gasped when she felt her other nipple also captured between delicate fingertips. Danuta was indeed experienced, she applied just the right amount of pressure, never enough to cause pain, but a slowly increasing amount as Annika's excitement continued to mount. Annika's own hands were at her sides, each clenching tightly to blanket beneath them.

The girl's lips moved from the point of her jaw to the bottom of her ear. Annika sucked her lower lip between her teeth and began to chew on it. She had never imagined her ears could be so sensitive, but the girl's tongue when it traced along the lobe nearly drove her insane. A warm breath, gently exhaled into her ear drew a shudder from the Russian.

"Do you approve?" Danuta whispered into her ear.

Annika's only response was a soft moan, the girl's fingers still worried her nipples and she shivered in anticipation of that wonderful tongue on her ear again. The fingers slowed their squeezing until they just held her nipples prisoner and all Annika could feel was those soft warm breaths in her ear. Annika groaned in frustration. "This is what we do," the girl teased, "is your curiosity satisfied? Or should I continue with the…demonstration?"

"Oh god," Annika ejaculated.

"Not good enough, Answer me!" the girl commanded. There was something new in her voice, something strong and vibrant. Running around in the cold with soldiers trying to kill them there was no question that Annika was in charge, but here, in this warm hayloft, without clothes the girl was asserting herself.

"Don't stop," Annika pleaded. Her mind was lost in the deluge of previously unknown sensations and her body seemed to know no shame. The girl rolled on top of Annika, using her leg to part the Russian girl's thighs until she settled comfortably between them. Her mouth moved to Annika's neck and began to lick and nuzzle while her dainty hands began to once again work their magic on the Russian girl's swollen breasts. Annika became aware of a new sensation as well. Danuta's bush was settled against her own and the girls weight rested on her pelvic bone. This had the effect of forcing her pubic mound against Annika's and as she licked and nibbled at the Russians throat she gently began to rock her hips.

The new sensations were powerful, but for the moment Danuta kept the contact light and fleeting. Her mouth moved down the slope of Annika's chest and into the luscious valley between her heaving breasts. She kissed her way up the dome of Annika's left breast until the tip of her tongue touched the puckered aureole. Annika was chewing furiously on her lip, fighting back the moans of pleasure she knew were trying to escape. Danuta's hand slipped from her nipple and before Annika could comprehend what was happening she felt the girl's warm lips cover her nipple. The sensation when she gently began to suck was beyond anything the poor Russian girl could have imagined. Warm, wet, soft, hard, the sensations flowed together, melding into a series of powerful shocks that defied her attempts to keep silent. When the girl's tiny teeth took her stiff nipple between them and nipped Annika cried out.

Danuta released her nipple and moved her lips away from it. She gently blew on the exposed skin, now glistening with her saliva. Annika moaned almost inaudibly and Danuta smiled. Looking down on the Russian caused her breath to catch and the burning desire in her stomach to explode through her body, she could feel the blood pounding in her temples with each heartbeat.

Annika was quite simply the most lovely woman she had ever met. Her hair was long, dark and thick. The Russian's face was delicately beautiful, which was something she had not expected. Most of the Russians she had met had stolid, blunt features, but Annika would have been considered a stunning beauty anywhere in Europe. She had high, fine cheekbones, sultry lips that begged to be kissed and a cute button nose. Her limbs were long and clean, well muscled, but not bulky. The girl's hand slipped between their bodies and began to stroke the sniper's thick luxurious pubic triangle.

As nice as that felt Danuta was enthralled with Annika's breasts. Most of her previous lovers had been older women and while some had attained the size of Annika's breasts none had been so wonderfully firm and resilient. Annika's breasts stood out from her chest proudly and she had long, thick nipples that seemed to be made for Danuta's mouth. At this moment she looked especially beautiful with her eyes tightly shut and her chest heaving. Danuta could see her small, even teeth gently chewing on her full bottom lip. She looked ready, aroused and at the same time vulnerable.

Danuta had dreamed of this moment for a very long time. In Berlin she had been young and eager, but totally inexperienced. This had forced her to take the submissive role and let her lovers teach her what it took to make them feel good. While she was comfortable in the submissive role she yearned to be the one in charge, the one who was experienced and controlled the pace of the action. She had been working on a young woman from an affluent Jewish family when the Kristallnacht forced her to return to Warsaw. The invasion and division of Poland by the Russians and Germans had dashed any hopes she had of living the life she wanted. Both regimes were oppressive and she had been subjected to a great deal of abuse at the hands of both invaders in their turn.

Now, spread out beneath her was perhaps the most enchanting woman she had ever seen. Annika was totally open, excited to the point where she was reacting without thinking and ready for whatever Danuta chose to give her. To a girl who was born to wealth and had seen the clubs in Berlin, the parlors in Paris, the glittering towers and domes of fabled Istanbul it seemed almost preposterous that she would be fulfilling her dream in a hayloft, on a farm in some unknown part of her native Poland with a Russian sniper who wouldn't know a soup spoon from a salad fork. The irony combined with the overpowering relief from the fear she had felt earlier and the feeling of power combined to form a heady mix, which in turn fueled her already enflamed lust.

Danuta realized she could be happy with this woman. She enjoyed the feeling of being safe and protected that she felt with Annika. The Russian was tough, capable, confident and obviously very strong; all of which appealed to the young woman. At the same time she was kind, gentle and somehow extremely vulnerable. Danuta had long realized her personality was dichotomous. Outside the bedroom she preferred to be the perfect young lady and wished for a partner who would handle the confrontations and bothers of life in the way a husband would. Once the bedroom door was shut, however she became a tiger, wanting to take the masculine role with her lover. She reveled in Annika's soft body and trusting submissiveness.

While this could no doubt be the fulfillment of her sexual dreams, Danuta realized it could also be the first step in the fulfillment of her life's dream. With a backdrop of global war and uncertainty she knew she could easily fall victim to the hopelessness of the situation. Danuta was made of sterner stuff and decided to shove all the uncertainties aside. The first step was the here and now and she was determined to make love to Annika in a way that would make all of her previous lovers seem forgettable.


Danuta returned to sucking and tonguing Annika's stiff nipples. She alternated between them, her hand keeping which ever wasn't in her mouth occupied. Her free hand trailed up and down the Russian's body, delivering light feathery caresses to her hips, tummy and thighs. As Annika became ever more excited Danuta increased the stimulation, moving from gentle tonguing to sharp nips of the girl's sensitive breasts. When Annika's moans became an almost continuous stream Danuta glided down the girl's body until she was resting between her splayed thighs.

Annika's pussy was just divine. Where Danuta was used to the fleshy prominent mounds and thick lips of her more mature lovers, Annika's was as delicate as a flower. Her body was firm and flat and her mound barely noticeable. Her outer lips were thinner than Danuta was used to. In Annika's current state of arousal they gaped open to reveal the darker pink of her inner folds and Danuta was pleased to see that the girl's clit had already made an appearance.

Danuta began by tracing Annika's outer lips with the tip of her tongue. She moved slowly, avoiding any contact with the more sensitive spots for now. She was in no hurry and Annika's soft moans were like music to her ears. When the Russian girl's hips began to jog involuntarily and her hands twined into Danuta's hair she knew her lover was beginning to reach the point of no return. Danuta eased back and started to kiss the girl's inner thighs. She brought her stiffened finger to Annika's entrance when the Russian had calmed herself. The sniper was extremely tight and even with her copious juices flowing it was difficult for Danuta to effect entry.

Once her finger was encased in that silken glove she felt her own pussy spasm. Annika was incredibly tight and her inner walls clamped down on Danuta's finger in such a delightful manner. The Pole withdrew her finger until only the tip remained inside and then thrust it back in. A startled squeak was torn from Annika's throat by the sudden intrusion. The polish girl withdrew slowly and plunged in again, twisting her finger as she did so for added effect. Annika only whimpered and ground her hips against Danuta's hand. Once she had established a rhythm she liked the shorter girl dipped her tongue between Annika's swollen lips and feasted on the honey she found there.

The Russian girl's cream was very thick and slick and tasted like wild grapes, sweet but with a tartness that tingled on Danuta's tongue. Annika was so hot now that a river of her nectar was escaping around the plunging finger. The Polish girl greedily lapped it up, making sure that her tongue, in it's quest for this sweetness did not venture too close to the Russian's straining clit. She wanted to prolong it for as long as she could, driving poor Annika to the edge of madness before she allowed her sweet release.

For several minutes the only sounds in the old barn were the liquid noises Danuta's tongue and fingers were making and the increasingly strident moans and groans from Annika. Eventually she began to babble in Russian that was so broken Danuta couldn't even make out the words. Her hands had lifted to her breasts and were roughly massaging them while her hips bucked and strained.

Sensing that Annika was reaching the end of her rope Danuta chose this moment to suck the girl's clit into her mouth and lash it with her tongue. She felt the silken walls of Annika's passage clamp down on her finger and there was a moment of absolute stillness in the Russian girl's body. With a wailing cry that startled the small woman Annika began to thrash wildly. Her body pitched and bucked so violently it was all the Polish girl could do to keep her mouth on Annika's clit. With as sudden violent surge the Russian girl's body went limp. Danuta looked up to find that Annika was not moving.

Annika's eyes fluttered open to find Danuta's tear streaked face above her. The polish girl was shaking her violently and calling her name. Annika tried to say something but her tongue seemed to be stuck to the roof of her mouth. She swallowed hard and tried again.

"What happened?" she managed.

"Thank god! I thought I had killed you!" Danuta said as relief flooded her features. Annika smiled and tried to hug her new lover, but her muscles were still quivering and she had no strength to pull the slight girl down to her breast.

"If that is the way I am allowed to leave this world then I will be lucky," Annika managed. The girl curled up against her and they were both instantly asleep.

----

Annika came awake suddenly, from a deep sleep to totally alert. Her first impressions were of a relaxed contentment that urged her to close her eyes again, but something stopped her. What had awakened her? She lay very still, listening intently to the quiet of the snow falling. She was about to decide it had been nothing and curl up tighter against the warm, inviting softness of Danuta's back when she heard the faint click of metal on metal.

Her hands slipped over to Danuta's sleeping form and she clamped her palm over the girl's mouth. Her eyes shot open and she started to struggle, but when she saw Annika holding her finger to her lips she became instantly still. Annika's head moved quickly, adjusting to each sound, she tired to keep her face neutral, but she new they were in trouble. There were at least ten men out there in the snow. A voice began barking orders in German. Annika did not understand the language and could only try to get a rough grasp of what as happening.

"They are hunting for us," Danuta whispered. Annika nodded and crawled carefully over to where the Schmeisser lay. Her rifle would be useless if they came into the barn. Actually, nothing would save them if she was forced to shoot, it was day now and there would be no escape into the darkness.

"He has ordered them to move out," Danuta said, her voice so soft that Annika had to cock her head to catch the words.

The two soldiers who had been ordered to search the barn stopped outside the front door. From where she sat Annika could see them through the cracks in the boards. One lit a cigarette as the other poked at the four-foot deep mound of snow piled up before the door. Annika realized the great drift that had fallen on her the night before completely obscured the signs of their passing. "There's no one in there, look at the snow," one of them said as he took a drag of his cigarette.

"You know that and I know it, but the captain will not be happy if we don't look,"

"That Nazi bastard won't be happy until we have all spilled our life's blood in this god forsaken snow, for Fuehrer and fatherland," the one with the cigarette spat.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,935 Followers