Cold Wind Up Main Street

Story Info
Man & his current fantasy lady collide.
553 words
3.13
11.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just something I did.

Just a sideline, an amusement to satisfy the voyeur in me.

Usually on a Thursday afternoon, when it was quiet, so I could see her without disturbance - no customers moving in the way of my desire and interrupting my current fantasy image.

'She' was in her forties and beautiful - always in a business suit, always looking immaculate and always incredibly sexy.

And then there was me. A student in his 30's who really should not be pretending to browse the bookstore just to snatch images of her in his Polaroid brain. Crouching in the psychology section just to see her skirt riding up as she sat down. Standing in the European History corner just to see her lean over the counter to help someone.

I know. Sad but incredibly exciting.

So this is what happened on a wet Thursday 2 weeks ago when I went in for my weekly fix of my current fantasy lady. It was about 4.30 and the store was pretty empty - I took up my favourite position in psychology again and started my usual pretence of browsing the texts whilst my eyes wandered to her desk directly left of my observation post.

She was there as usual working at her computer, looking gorgeous in a dark suit and white blouse, her legs crossed with a generous amount of her shapely thigh exposed through the slit in her skirt. My mind started to slide into fantasy as I imagined crawling beneath her desk and feasting on her sex. My tongue flicking her bud then parting her lips to slide into her. Her legs spreading to allow me to push into her, her suit rising up to her waist as I hear her gasp. My hands spreading her thighs wider as her juices soak my face - tonguing her hard and fast as she rises to meet my attention.

Her chair rolling back as I push my face into her and her hands on my head pulling me into her swollen open flower. My member hard in my trousers, pulsing with blood as my desire pushes me on - I get up and lean back on her desk as she unbuckles me and takes my engorged prick into her sweet refined mouth. The red of her lipstick contrasting with my pale cock, sucking me hard, my hands entwining in her hair as she takes me deeper. I can feel my cum rising. I want to cum in her mouth. I want to shoot in her pussy. I want to fuck her a...

Shit

She's gone.

Her desk was empty.

"Can I help you with anything?" Shit. She is standing behind me.

I got up and turned round, my face starting to burn and my heart already racing.

My trousers must be bulging.

"Err...no, I'm just browsing"

She is just divine. Kiss her

"Ok, but let me know if I can help with anything"

She wants me. She wants my hard cock in her mouth.

"And if you don't mind, could you stop looking at me while you are browsing. I find it incredibly creepy and sad"

World falls in.

Man shrinks to size of ant.

"Sorry".

Maybe flowers will help.

The cold wind up Main Street failed to cool my red face.