Collaboration in the Park

Story Info
They both tell their own side of a real life encounter.
2.3k words
4.11
11.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Joint memory of an adventure in the Park

It would have been good to be with you in the lay-by, kissing and getting horny. Rubbing your nipples and cock through your clothes. Assuming we wouldn't be seen. Wearing a short skirt and encouraging you to run your fingers up the inside of my thighs. You, finding that I have already pulled my knickers up tight and the crotch is soaking. Putting my hand against yours and pushing your fingers into me. And then that stupid truck appears!

----------

We wait awhile to see if the truck moves on. My fingers buried inside your pussy wriggling gently. Your attention split between the intrusion inside your cunt and the possibility of being interrupted. It becomes clear that they are not moving so I remove my fingers, yank your knickers up tight into your slit, and push my fingers into your mouth for you to clean, and then drive on.

I pull your hand onto my thigh as I desperately search for somewhere more private, it moves quickly up squeezing my aching cock through my trousers. I detour slightly, a country lane offering perhaps more seclusion. Then turn into a small picnic area. Deserted.

I turn off the engine and pull you to me. Our mouths locked together, tongues twisting and pushing each other. Even the clink of our teeth sounds hot to me. My hands finding your breasts. Feeling so at home groping them through your T-shirt. Your nipples already standing out yield to my finger and thumb. Soft and pliable yet springing back firm. I enjoy your breath rasping and heavy. The harder I squeeze the more you pant. Is it the pain or the pleasure? Either way it makes me so horny.

Between kisses I ask you if you want to find somewhere for a picnic...

----------

Reluctantly pulling my mouth from yours, I look up into your face and you can see just from my eyes exactly how horny I am.

With a grin I whisper, “I think we should have the picnic here.”

Then my lips are drawn back against yours and we’re kissing again.

You break away and say quite briskly, “We’d better get on and get the things out of the car.”

I can only mumble a surprised “‘ok”

I get out of the car and go round to the back. I can feel my knickers still pulling into my slit and my wet pussy lips sliding together over them as I walk. My nipples hard and rubbing against my t-shirt.

You open up the boot and start to take things out. First a large blanket to spread on the ground, then a bag with the food in. As you do that I reach into the boot to get a couple of things, which have rolled to the back. I take hold of one bag and am just going to grab the other when I feel you coming up behind me.

You bend over me, almost cupping my body with yours. I feel your hard cock pushing against my ass. Just the feeling of you, even through our clothes, makes me so hot I push back at you. You reach over and gently grasp my wrists, pulling my arms away from the bags and back, until you hold them behind my back.

Your hot breath tickles my neck as you whisper, “Not those ones, not yet.”

You press your cock harder into my back and tighten your grip on my wrists.

But then you step slightly back, commanding me, “Hold your hands together and don’t let go until I say.”

I do as I am told.

“Now I am going to let go of your wrists you will keep your hands clasped together.”

The thought makes me even hotter and I wriggle slightly and nod and keep my hands together as you release my wrists.

Your hands freed, you slide them down my hips until you find the hem of my skirt. You slowly pull my skirt up until it is around my hips and tuck it back into the waistband. The cheeks of my ass are exposed and my bunched up knickers just visible emerging from between them.

Leaning closer again, you giving me more orders “Shut your eyes.”

I do.

“Now you must keep them closed until I say that you can open them, no matter what happens.”

I nod that I will.

“Good girl”, you say.

You reach over to squeeze my nipples hard through my thin t-shirt. Waves of both pain and pleasure run through my body. I feel bound and helpless. I should easily be able to free myself, but I don’t want to or maybe I can’t… My sight blocked I try to catch any sounds that will indicate what you are going to do next….

----------

I put my arm around your waist and lead you for a short while. Reminding you to keep your eyes closed. We turn and circle, heading only a short distance. Just enough to have to think twice about where we came from. You hear me lay the rug on the ground and put my things down. I encourage you to kneel then sit. Your hands are obediently still clasped behind your back. Even when sitting you do not move them and I am impressed at your resolve. My wish for you to keep them together, bondage as firm as any rope.

You do not know where we are. Whether secluded or in a clearing, visible or hidden. I push you over gently onto your back. Your hands not even attempting to catch yourself. I lean over and kiss you. Adding a sense of familiarity to the situation. Your mouth responds hungrily to mine and your hips move up and down. With your skirt up round your waist I can see your knickers pulled tight and out of sight between your cunt lips. I imagine the feeling of the material stretched tight in your sensitive pussy.

I pull your t-shirt up permitting you to move your hands to allow it to be removed. When you join them back together without being told it sends a surge to my cock. I suckle your breasts and lash my tongue over your nipples. Enjoying how hard they are. I whisper to you that they will soon be harder and you feel me pinching and twisting them. I am quite rough and you arch your back as I tug them. Trying to alleviate the force of the pull on your nipples. You moan out as my nails dig into your sensitive nipples and your hips move franticly as your pussy enjoys the feeling even as your nipples cry out in protest.

Then you recognise the feel of a nipple chain as it is looped and pulled tight over first one nipple then the other. The metal chain cold between your tits. You feel exposed and vulnerable. The feeling makes you wriggle more and doesnt stop the wetness consuming your cunt.

I pull you up to a sitting position by grasping and tugging the chain hanging between your breasts. I tell you that we need the other two bags from the car.

“Go get them”, I say.

“But...”

Suddenly you are unsure of the way but very sure about how exposed you are

“Go get them… NOW!”, I bark.

“You may unclasp your hands and open your eyes. Do you think I am that unkind?”

You take a deep breath and look around, spotting a path. Heading quickly to it your arms are round your bare chest as you try and remember the way.

“Do not look inside”, I shout as you run off.

I wonder if you have forgotten the skirt tucked into the waistband of your underwear. You make no effort to move it.

After about 10 minutes you return and hand me the bags.

“Lie down as before”, I command.

When you do, once more with your hands clasped and your eyes closed. I whisper something in your ear and a moan escapes your lips.

You hear me open the first bag...

----------

“Open your eyes”, you say.

“I want you to watch for a while”.

I open my eyes, squinting in the bright sunlight. You reach into the bag and produce a large mallet. For a split second I look shocked, then as though I am about to leap up. A grin widens across your face. Your reach into the bag again and pull out a tent peg.

Laughing, you say, ‘It’s only for this’.

You enjoying teasing me. I enjoy you teasing me!

You kneel down by my feet and use the mallet to thump the peg securely into the ground. You look over to see a puzzled look on my face but my hips are beginning to wiggle slightly, grinding my bum into the ground. My skirt has moved down again and the bottom of the skirt is lying across the top of my thighs, so you can only just see the dark V between my legs and catch a glimpse of the thin string of my knickers being pulled even tighter into my slit.

When you tip out the other bag, I see a leather cuff and a short chain fall onto the grass. You attach one end of the chain to the ring on the tent peg. The other you fasten to the cuff. Then you glance over to my ankle. I know what you want and move my leg over towards you. My skirt rides further up my thighs as my legs part. You can see a trace of wetness on my thigh and knowing how much this turns me on turns you on too. You remember that, not long ago, you were pushing your fingers deep into me, and your hands want to go there again. But first you attend to the cuff, making sure it is secure but not too tight around my ankle.

Holding my other ankle in your hand you move my legs further apart. You start to kiss and lick the inside of my legs, first one side then the other. Moving slowly up. I can feel my pussy getting hotter with every inch. Can feel the cuff pulling around my ankle. Aching to feel something inside me, your fingers, your tongue, your cock, anything. My hips writhing, pushing towards you…

----------

But I am not done with you yet. Not yet ready to give in to the demands your pussy is making. The demands it is making on both of us! I have other plans. I reach into the bag and pull out another tent peg, knocking it into the ground a good yard apart from the first. You hear the noise. In your mind knowing the answer. My plan becoming painfully clear. I reach over and grasp your leg. This time you are reluctant to move it voluntarily in my direction. I slip the cuff around your ankle and tie it to the tent peg.

Your legs now firmly held apart. Spread for all to see. The pegs resisting your brief attempts at freedom. Only I know they are not in tight and that they could be yanked from the ground in an emergency in next to no time.

I push you firmly back onto the rug, “Shut your eyes my darling and keep them shut.”

You close them sighing audibly.

Now I move quicker, not wanting to lose the opportunity of having you there where I want you. I open the second bag and pull out your favourite vibrator. I turn it on low and rub it over your aroused and still chained nipples. Your back arches off the ground pushing your nipples up into firmer contact with the buzzing toy as it rubs over each of them in turn.

Your hips too are moving up off the ground reminding me of your pussy’s need to be toyed with, pleasured, teased and fucked. But I know that! For the moment you have forgotten you are tied, staked out on the ground in an unknown park.

I drop my trousers and boxers to the ground rubbing my cock quietly. I move slightly away from you so you don’t know where I am. Maybe I have left you there! Helpless and vulnerable to the will of any passer by! But too soon I return between your legs. The first you feel of me is my hard cock pushing between the lips of your saturated cunt. First it’s just nudging into your hole then its pounding right into you. My arousal urging me to pump, hard, deep and fast.

I watch your face contort in pleasure and hear your hard breathing that always turns me on so much. Your hands stay held behind your head by the invisible bondage of my wish. Soon I am ready to cum. In my role as your chosen user I care not about your pleasure. Knowing that my uncaring brings you all the pleasure we both want.

“You may open your eyes now and watch.”

I lean forward and wank my cock hard.

I cum.

Spurting my cum all over your tits oblivious to all but the general direction as the orgasm makes me squeeze my eyes in ecstasy. Then I am finished. I lean down quietly and unobserved and release the tent pegs that bind you. I clean myself and adjust my clothing as I kiss you.

I whisper to you, “you are so hot God I love fucking your cunt so much.”

“Hush, I think I heard someone!!!!!”

It takes a moment before the reality dawns on you. You hurriedly reach for your clothes. No time to remove the chain and no time to clear my cum that is dripping off your tits.

I laugh

“'Sorry I was mistaken.”

I kiss you hard and start to gather up our things. Ready to move on.