Collared Ch. 2

Story Info
The night out.
926 words
3.92
34k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night had started just like I had planed it. She was sexy as ever in her vinyl dress, and new collar. She had a whole new glow around her, a complete glow. I was as happy and proud as ever) in a Master kind of way). It was the best day of my life. The one who had opened my eyes to the lifestyle I loved. The one that owned my heart, my soul mate. Had just given me all the trust in the world. Put her life and soul in my hands. She was now my pet. What else could a Master want?

We got in the car to go out. What she didn't know was that I had been meeting with others in the lifestyle. Not to the new club downtown did we go, but to a play party. When I just drove past the exit for the club she asked why I did not turn. I then told her everything. That I had meet people behind her back and we were going to a play party. Her eyes opened wide and the biggest smile came across her face. " You have did all this for me?" she asked. I told her that yes at first it was for her, but after I started reading about it was something that I wanted also. She smiled and kissed me. Then she said something that I will never forget. " I have never had anyone make me as happy as you do, I will always be your loving pet."

We got to the party and she meets everyone. It was a little tense at first. With it being my first party. We watched other play and talked about if we were going to play or not. As the night went on I couldn't take it any more. I took her and tied her hands to the cross. I picked up a 21" flogger and lightly whipped her back and ass. She just mooned. After I had warmed up, I walked in front of her. "Time for my new pet to get her first flogging." She just smiled and said" my cum is running down my legs" I smiled and walked back behind her

I started back with the light brushes across her back to get were I need to be. I then got down on one knee and started doing figure eight's on her ass. She was going wild. I started hitting harder and harder. She finally had one big orgasm had collapsed. I took her down and laid her on the floor. Sitting beside her to make sure she is ok. She looked up at me with her big green eyes and told me how much she loved me. A little later we went home both tired and she was sore.

When we pulled up to the house she took my hand and me and gave me a kiss and said she loved me. Inside she took a shower and then I took one. When I got out I got the shock of my life. There she stood nude, with towel in hand. She dried me off all the way she then moved so I could walk by here. When I walked into our room she had the sheets pulled back and one candle burning. I turned to look at here and she said" time to show my Master how I love him."

She asked me to lie on the bed. She then came over and climbed up my body. She kissed me and just smiled. She then started kissing here way down my chest slowly. Kissing every part of my skin. Down my legs and all over my feet. I was all I could do not to have an orgasm. She kissed her way back up my leg stopping at my hard cock. Looking at me she smiled and just took me all the way in her mouth. I came within seconds.

After she had licked me clean. She climbed back up my body rubbing her wet pussy the whole way. She stopped with the head of my cock on her clit.i was still as hard as ever. She the moved just a little and I slipped in her. She was so hot and wet I had to be all the way inside her. I garbed her arms and pulled her down my hard cock as hard as I could. She came all over me; I could feel it running down my balls. She started riding me as hard as she could. She then leaned down so I could put one of her big nipples in my mouth (she is a very large breasted lady). I was in heaven. Looking at me she said that she wanted me to cum. I told her not till I get on top so I can fuck her. She laid her body on top of mine and we rolled over never pulling out of her. I got own my knees and pulled her legs over my shoulders. This way I could fuck her hard and deep. I started pushing in her as hard as I could; all she could do was scream. I know that I wouldn't last long. As I was about to cum I looked at her and said cum with me my pet. I both had one of the biggest orgasms of our life, at the same time. We just lay there and held each other and went to sleep just as we were.