Collared Servant

Story Info
I love you Miss Di.
2.9k words
4.12
19.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Diane and I have known each other almost our entire lives. We were in the same biology class our sophomore year in high school. We reconnected recently and have found we have a lot of the same sexual desires. We message and chat back and forth on Facebook throughout the day sharing fantasies and perversions. Our most recent fantasy has to do with femdom and servant hood. I being her willing slave. She wants to take me out to a fetish club and show me off. Have me do whatever she wants with me. I have never worn leather. But she bought me a leather thong that just barely covers my privates and leather collar for my throat. It is black and has silver buttons in it. It also has a leash.

Diane is as beautiful as she was in high school. She is blonde. Still has a beautiful figure. Large breasts that she likes to show off and an ass that won't quit. She likes to wear red lipstick and paints her nails red for me. She wears dresses, stockings and high heels. We make each other very happy. I have told her that I would do anything she wanted. Anything at all. I hope that tonight when we go out to the fetish club that she will test me on this. I crave her attention and want nothing more than to please my mistress. She likes me to call her Miss Di.

As she is finishing up her makeup at the house before we go, I kiss her and tell her how beautiful she is and how lucky I am to have her in my life. She kisses me back long and hard. Runs her nails through my hair and playfully squeezes my crotch with her other hand. She asks me to open up the drawer by the night stand. I take out the leather thong and a vibrating anal egg. It is battery operated, silver and when you turn it on vibrates for several hours on one battery. She tells me to bend over the bed and insert it in my ass. I start to get the lube but she tells me to lubricate it with my saliva and she will shove it in. I quickly obey. It hurts a little going in but then the pleasure overwhelms me. I put on the leather thong and redress.

Next she tells me to bring the collar and leash. I open the other drawer and bring it to her. She carefully puts it around my neck and tightens it a little too tight. It pinches me. Then she snaps the clip on the leash and yanks it hard. My head automatically follows. Lick my pussy she demands. I get on my knees, lift her dress and find she does not have any panties on. Her pussy is smooth and glistening. I eagerly lap her juices. She cums quickly and soaks my face. LICK IT ALL UP she yells!! Clean me good! I kiss and lick all the wetness and then excuse myself to the restroom for a warm wash cloth. I start to unhook the clip on the collar but she will have none of it. I explain I need to use the restroom to not only clean up but to go to the bathroom before we leave. She says the clip will stay. She follows me into the bathroom. I wash my face. Wet a washrag. Wipe her thighs and pussy. Give it a kiss. Then stand up and I ask again to please let me use the bathroom in private. She gets an evil grin on her luscious lips. Do your business slave!! I sit on the toilet and takes me forever to pee. I am nervous with her in here. She re-applies her red lipstick. I finish and wipe myself. Wash my hands again and tell her I am ready to go.

I open the car door for her and she gets in on the passenger side. I ask to be unclipped so I can go around the car to driver's door. She refuses. I am her slave. I am collared and I will not be unclipped all evening, but she hands my own leash to me and I walk around to the driver's side. I get in and start to put the key in the ignition. She grabs the leash and yanks hard. "Ouch" I yell. She pulls me close to her face and she says, "I want a kiss Hoochie before we go." I kiss her hard and deep. Our tongues exploring each other. When she finishes kissing me she says, "once we get into the club I will use you to whatever purpose I please. I want you to know that I love you very much and this evening is all about our mutual pleasure. You will obey every word I say. Do whatever I ask, without question." I nod in agreement. She says, "Say it!!"

I respond, "I love you Miss Di. I will do whatever you ask without question." We drive to the club.

Once parked, we exit the car. Miss Di orders me to walk behind her as she leads with my leash. I am only allowed to look at her ass as she struts her way inside the fetish club. When we enter, it is hard to only look at her ass. There are submissive males and females everywhere. Their dominating masters ordering them to do as they wish. Just like Miss Di has ordered me. She looks at me now and says, " Take your pants and shirt off. Leave them with the door man. NOW." I am so excited but a little anxious regarding the vibration I still feel in my ass. My balls are rubbing against the leather thong and chafing. I turn to her once I am naked, except for thong. She leans in and kisses me long and deeply. I know this dominatrix loves me. My cock immediately grows. I sort of have fear and excitement in my eyes when I look at her now. She is ready to play her role.

"Down on your knees, sub, I want you to lick my pussy now. Let everyone watch what you can do to me." To my surprise, everyone steps back and forms a circle around us. Miss Di holds my leash tightly and I start licking her lips, spreading them so I can flick her clit with my tongue. I hear moaning around me. I open my eyes and others are watching, touching themselves, touching each other. I am the star sub. Center of attention, they are all getting off on me tasting Miss Di. Then Miss Di makes me stop by pulling my leash back. She sees I still have desire in my eyes as I look up at her. "YOU!" Miss Di is pointing to another submissive male. "Come over here and pull your cock out. My servant is a cum-whore. He will suck you until you cum, while everyone watches." This young man is so eager to get to me, he forgets he is on a leash. His dominatrix walks him over. She pulls his pants down, holds his cock for me to suck. I oblige. Then Miss Di starts kissing the other dominatrix as I suck her sub off.

This is the first time I have ever sucked a man. His cock is hard with excitement. Throbbing. I put it in my mouth and suck. Using my tongue to caress it. It fills my mouth up completely. I continue to urge the cum from his balls. I know how I liked to be sucked by my mistress and don't wish to disappoint her. I pause and lick the penis from the base to the tip and insert my tongue in the slit. This drives him wild with desire.

I glace up and see the most beautiful site in the world. Miss Di, my love, my mistress is kissing the other dominatrix. Their lips are devouring each other. The red lipstick smearing against her lips is driving me wild. She excites me like no other. Someday, I hope to make love to Miss Di as she pleases another woman. My mind is back on the business at hand because at that very moment the slave I am sucking explodes into my mouth. I gag and choke but swallow it all. I tastes wonderful. I continue to suck and lick until Miss Di tells me to stop.

The two doms look down and watch the slave cum in my mouth. Both excited by this. The other dominatrix orders her slave to get on his knees and lick Miss Di. Miss Di orders me to lick her new friend. They continue to kiss each other. Their subs pleasuring the other. The crowd gets excited and they are touching and fondling each other as we retreat to a back room of our own.

The private room has a large circular bed. The biggest bed I have seen with many lush soft pillows. We subs climb onto the bed as we are instructed to do. Our doms follow. We are all four kissing each other back and forth, sub to sub, dom to sub, dom to dom. Miss Di is stroking the exceptionally large cock that I just sucked. He is hard again wanting my mistress. A slight feeling of jealousy comes over me. Miss Di knows me well and sees this. "Come here, baby." She says to me. I immediately feel better being included by her. Then she tells me to lay down on my back, hold my legs in the air. Miss Di is licking my balls and lower, to my ass. Sweet tongue thrusts in my tight asshole. Oh I love this woman. Then I feel something large against me. She has extracted the vibrating anal plug with her mouth.

Did I mention I love this woman? Then she pulls the other sub over to me, inserting his cock into me. He has his hands on my ankles, holding me in place to fuck me. Miss Di is keeping his cock and my ass wet with her lubricating tongue. I groan, the pressure is intense. Before I can scream, the other dominatrix has covered my mouth with her hand. I panic. Miss Di instructs me, "Be Still, Relax, Enjoy this experience." As I relax, I feel myself being stretched by the large cock I had just tasted. This makes me anxious, because I still feel the vibrations of the anal egg plug. Now his dom has her breasts dangling in my face instructing me to lick and suck her nipples. I feel like I will explode.

His dom is a brunette named Miss Kitty. Medium length full brown hair with purple streaks in it. She smells wonderful. Her hand cupped over my mouth has long dark purple nails. She looks down at my scared, wild eyes. She cups her breasts and lowers them to my waiting mouth. My ass is screaming. His huge cock is pounding me over and over. I can feel it getting larger. Swelling with desire. My love calms me. She is licking my ball sack. Taking them in her mouth. Stoking my cock with her hand. Cupping his balls with the other. Miss Kitty raises up to climb on my face. As she rises, I watch my love kissing her subs nipples. Biting them. Pinching them. Twisting them. He cries out in pain. She holds his face in her hand and kisses him gently. Miss Kitty straddles my face and lowers her wet pussy on my tongue. Her cunt is hairy. So hairy. I like pussy shaved smooth, but I am so turned on, lick and suck eagerly. She literally grinds her pussy on my face. She is fucking my tongue. She shifts forward and my tongue enters her ass. She grinds down hard. I feel her lean forward and can hear my love kissing her. The other sub continues to pound my ass but is close to coming. Both doms turn to watch his face as he shoots his load into my ass. He thrusts several more times. Then pulls his cock out of me. Miss Kitty orders him to clean my ass. He leans down and tongues my asshole. Cleaning it good. Miss Di slides on top of my waiting cock and rides me as she and the other dom continue making out.

Suddenly the door opens and a very large, very hard black man enters the room. He is a not a dom or a sub. He is a bull. Here to breed. He walks over to the bed where I am still eating Miss Kitty's ass. She rises up and he puts the head of his cock at my mouth. It is too big. Miss Di says, "Suck him". With hesitation, I open my mouth. He shoves it in roughly. Starts fucking my throat. His long snake is barely half way in and bottoms out at the back of my throat. He pushes deeper then pulls back out so I can breathe. I can do nothing. I can't suck, I can't lick. His cock is so big it is destroying my throat. In and out. I have to concentrate just to breathe in between his thrusts. Finally he pulls out and Miss Di and Miss Kitty instantly become Subs. Each wanting to be fucked by this large bull. He pushes me aside and takes his rightful place to be worshipped.

Miss Di goes first and offers her spread pussy to him. He takes her and is not gentle. He fucks her hard and good. She is crying at first. I go over to her to hold her hand and kiss her. Telling her it will be fine. Soon the pain subsides and I can see only pleasure on my loves face. Did I say that I love this woman? She is so sexy. Acting out my fantasies is just wonderful. Then just as quickly he took her, he pushes my lover aside and starts to fuck the hairy cunt of Miss Kitty. Miss Di kisses me and then orders me and the other sub to assist her. We go over to where the bull is and service him as best we can. Taking turns licking his cock as it comes in and out. Miss Di climbs underneath the other dom and licks and sucks her clit and he continues to slam into her. Miss Kitty explodes, her juices are everywhere. Miss Di has her mouth full, turns to me and shares. We savor the taste of Miss Kitty's pussy in our mouths, tasting and sucking each others tongues. We are so in love, and so alike in our erotic desires.

I feel large hands on my ass, spreading my cheeks. I turn to look and I see a dark face smiling at me. A huge evil grin, he says "I am gonna bust your ass boy. You are to be submissive and subordinate to me now. I want you on your knees. I am fucking you next." I scurry to get on my knees, excited beyond reason. Knowing the size of this bull so well. He was just choking my air off in my throat. Miss Di lays under me and starts sucking me, 69 style. My head dips to her clean shaven pussy and I feel a huge pain and pressure between my buttocks. The bull is making his cock push into my ass. I want to yell, but just dive into Miss Di's muff and lick. He is so strong, pushing his way in, holding me in place. Miss Di is licking my cock with the same rhythm of his fucking me. Oh sweet love, I have never felt so fulfilled or happy in my life. This is what I have craved.

Miss Kitty and her sub are amazed at how well I have been trained. I continue to lick and suck my mistress's pussy. I take the Bulls cock all the way in. He ravishes my ass with a frenzy. I am so tight. It drives him wild. I clinch my muscles and squeeze him so hard his eyes bulge out in astonishment. I damn near break his cock off inside me. He squeals with delight. Miss Di is correct, this is what I dreamed about for so long. I am enjoying it immensely. I never want it to end. To have this bull dominate my ass while my love is underneath us licking and sucking my cock. My face buried deep in her pussy trying not to scream. But alas all good things must come to an end and so does the stamina of my bull. With a grunt of satisfaction he cums inside me. I can feel his cock quiver as it pulsates stream after stream of hot black seed. When he pulls out of me, Miss Di catches some of his spunk in her mouth. She shares it with me in a deep sensual kiss. Yum. The bull leaves satisfied and shuts the door. My ass is a gaping cum hole.

Miss Di takes me in her arms. Unclips me from my collar and tells me what a good slave I was. She kisses me slowly all over. Making love to me. Her kisses satisfy me like no other. I finally cum inside her releasing my aching balls. As we lay cuddling, Miss Kitty comes over and kisses us both goodbye and promises there will be a next time. Her chained sub also kisses us goodbye. Until next time, my love.