Collecting What's Due

Story Info
A debt collector doesn't get what he came for...
1.9k words
3.96
60.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood over him, highly annoyed. She hadn't expected him to be totally useless afterwards!

"Stupid fucking bill collectors." She kicked his leg hard. "Wake up. Wake up!"

He groaned as he came to, his leg aching. "Wha...what...happened? Why am I on the floor?"

She studied him for a minute as she mentally patted herself on the back. He was sexy, even if he was dull. Dark hair, hazel eyes, and a cleft chin that she wanted to dip her tongue into.

She frowned. "You passed out. Do you have a condition? You should get that checked out."

He stood unsteadily, his head swimming. "I...I came to talk about your bill——"

"Look, jackass!" Her hands were on her hips now. "You did a good job, so my check is in the mail." She turned and went over to the front door. "Now get the fuck out of my house before I call the cops."

He left, but the nagging feeling that something big had happened wouldn't leave him alone.

Why couldn't he remember anything past knocking on her door?

What did she mean about him doing a good job?

And why did his entire body feel so drained?

He shook his head and drove back to the office.

*********************

She watched through the blinds as he drove off.

What a delicious day!

She walked over to the bookshelf and plucked Catch-22 from its spot. There was a video recorder mounted on the spine. She extracted the memory card, went to her computer, and loaded the video.

Pressing play, she sank comfortably into her plush desk chair and relived the incidents from earlier...

An hour ago:

"Hello asshole. You awake?"

She peered down at him as he stirred, groaning.

He blinked. His head was on fire. It felt like someone had hit him with a brick! Out of the corner of his eye, he could make out the shards of ceramic on the floor. His eyes widened. The bitch had hit him with a vase!

She smirked. "You should never just walk into someone's house. Even if the door is unlocked. Never know what sort of trouble you could get into."

He slowly looked up. A caramel-toned woman wearing a short silk robe was leaning over him.

He could see her nipples through the silk material, and from the looks of it, she was completely naked underneath. Totally transfixed by her big breasts, he wanted nothing more than to bury his face between them. He reached up for her...and was stopped short. It took a few moments for him to realize that his hands were bound together.

"Look at you. Can't really move, can you? You shouldn't have come to my house."

She looked at him indignantly. "Trying to collect money from me!"

He began to struggle with the rope.

She smirked. "Oh, I see you have a little fight in you! Let me fix that for you."

As she tightened the rope around his wrists, he studied her face. She was a beauty, with eyes as dark as coal and lusciously full lips. Right now though, those lips were turned up into a snarl as she continued to rant.

"You know," she began, as she checked the ropes from every angle, "the funny thing about giving people credit is that some people aren't motivated to pay it back. I just happen to be one of those people. And you picked the wrong day to come harassing me."

She poked him in the face with the handle of a black whip that he hadn't noticed her holding.

"Put your head back." She straddled his face, her short robe lifting up. He noticed immediately that she had on no panties underneath.

"Smell my pussy."

She rubbed her clit forcefully. Her pussy was clean-shaven except for a small patch of hair right above her clit. Saliva began to build up in his mouth as he watched her fingers alternate between squeezing and flicking the pink nub. There was a green captive ring through her hood, and he wondered what she would do if he tugged it with his teeth.

She squatted down further, almost suffocating him. She didn't like how silent he was being.

"What's it smell like, huh?"

She spread the lips apart so he could see and smell her pussy in all its glory. Inside was her deep pink hole. She sat directly on the tip of his nose and he could feel her pussy contracting. He pressed his nose into her warmth. He inhaled and exhaled deeply, and felt warm liquid dribbling down his lips. She smelled faintly of soap.

Suddenly, she stood and rotated so that her ass was in his face. She resisted the urge to turn and look at what had to be an incredulous look on his face.

She bent over and the robe glided with her, exposing her round ass. His breath hitched as she lowered it into his face. His heavy breathing tickled her pussy lips.

Ignoring the sensation, she growled. "Sniff my ass hole."

She grabbed his thighs for support as she lifted up and down on his face. He moaned, almost in pain, at her words. She was so erotic. So nasty. And his dick liked it. It swelled in his pants, and he wanted nothing more than to reach down and stroke it while she bounced on his face.

Fucking rope!

Watching his growing erection, she laughed. She held her ass cheeks apart and sat back on his face. "Smells good, doesn't it? Smells like sweet fucking chocolate."

At her words, his tongue darted out and flicked her swollen pussy. She reached back and popped him in the mouth. "I didn't say you could lick it!"

She sat back on his face and he licked her again. She smacked him again. "You don't listen well."

She began to bounce her ass on his face, and the pungent smell of pussy filled his nostrils. He broke his silence for the first time, drawing in ragged breaths.

"Oh...yeah...."

Standing back up, she grabbed the whip and leaned casually against the wall. He strained his neck, trying to see what she was doing. When his eyes could focus without him feeling dizzy, he almost blew his load.

She had taken the handle of the whip and was rubbing it up and down her clit. With her free hand, she was squeezing her pussy lips together. She moaned as the cool leather scraped against her sensitive clit.

Noticing that she had an audience, she hiked her leg up against the wall, and inserted the handle into her pussy. The handle was textured and rough, and she could feel herself getting wetter as she shoved it in and out. Pulling it back out, she admired her handiwork. He could see the leather glistening with her clear juices.

She walked back over to him and bent down. "I really liked that vase, too. Guess you're gonna have to make it up to me. I'm gonna get exactly what I want from you today."

She pushed the handle up against his lips. "Open your mouth."

He refused, wondering what she would do.

"Open!"

When his lips remained sealed, she ground her foot into his crotch. Moaning in pain, he obeyed. She gripped the whip at the end, pushing the handle deep into his mouth. "Yeah, suck it baby. Suck it."

He sucked on the handle enthusiastically. It was covered in her sticky cum and tasted so sweet.

She pushed it deeper until he began to gag around it. Somehow, though, his dick was still as hard as before.

She squealed in pleasure. "Oh, you're a fucking whore! Who knew a guy could suck it so well?"

Reclaiming the whip, she untied her robe and her breasts popped out. "I got something for that hard dick."

He watched as she massaged each one. The brown globes were the size of melons. She teased him, smashing them together.

His dick was straining through his pants, forming an outline. She ran her fingers down his crotch and squeezed it.

Pointedly looking at his erection, she straddled him again and slowly lowered herself onto his dick, massaging just the tip with her glistening pussy lips.

He involuntarily moaned as she teased him for several minutes. Finally, she lowered herself all the way, rubbing her clit as she tried to adjust to his size.

He moaned again. "Oh...it feels so goddamn good."

She laughed maliciously and suddenly lifted herself off him. He cursed at the loss.

She grinned. "Relax, sexy. I'm almost ready for you."

In a snap decision, she unraveled the ropes binding his hands.

He immediately sat up and caressed her breasts. Gently holding one in each hand, he took turns kissing and sucking them. She gasped as pleasure and heat shot through her.

Slightly shocked, she stuck her tongue out at him. He surprised her by grabbing her face and kissing her lustfully.

His tongue swirled around hers, searching. She moaned a little and then pushed him back into a sitting position, ending the kiss.

She smirked. "You're gonna fuck me, and fuck me good."

He grinned and nodded. Who the fuck was this woman and why weren't there more like her?

Before he could think anything else, she straddled him and began to ride him. Electricity shot through him as she arched her body up and down.

Every time she slammed down on his dick, her breasts bounced into his face. He put one in his mouth and sucked it, grinning when she made a primal sound.

Recovering, she let go of his shoulders to reach behind her. He frowned, trying to figure out what she was doing, then gasped as she spread her ass cheeks and continued to ride him. He squeezed his eyes shut as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through him. She was clenching and unclenching her pussy muscles, and it was driving him crazy.

Gripping his neck, she suddenly leaned forward and bit his lip.

"It's so good I'ma have to let you fuck my ass."

Hell yeah!

Flipping her over, he palmed both cheeks of her plump, round ass and jiggled them hard.

She looked back impatiently. "C'mon, baby. Give it to me!" She slapped her ass, hard. "You're not afraid, are you?"

He arched an eyebrow and thrust all the way into her ass. She squealed as he rammed into her.

Damn, her ass was so tight, even tighter than her pussy, and he could feel that familiar tension building in his ball. So, he slowed down, pumping deeper. He concentrated on the small of her back as he thrust.

His concentration went to shit when she suddenly squeezed around his dick and begin to slam back, matching him pump for pump.

That intense ache in his balls came back, and he suddenly wondered if she was as affected by this as he was.

He grabbed her by the chin and forced her to turn as he fucked her, watching the expression on her face move between pleasure and pain. Her eyes were closed, but the intensity on her face made him drive even deeper into him.

She opened her eyes and locked them on his, licking her lips naughtily. That little move sent him over the edge.

She smirked when he exploded inside, and fell over, breathing heavily.

With a grunt, she pushed him off her and turned around. Her eyebrows raised in annoyance.

sThe fucker was passed out!

Shaking her head, she got up. She found the discarded jeans and tank that she had initially greeted him in, and scooped them up.

Glancing back over at him, she verified that he was completely dead to the world, and then walked over to the bookcase.

She ran her finger along the spines of several until she found the one she was looking for. Her fingers ran up the spine, and she felt around until she found the stop button.

End