Collecting Women Summertime Hobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
793 Followers

"Just relax Phyllis. Don't struggle and I won't hurt you," he said while fucking her and while trying to kiss her. "If you bite my tongue, while it's in your mouth, I'll hurt you and I'll never allow you to leave."

"Please Walter, do what you must, just don't hurt me. Okay," she said while crying.

"Suck it," he said now that he was done fucking her. "Blow me, Phyllis. I need to cum in your mouth."

He was right about no one missing these women. After chaining, first, Darlene and then, Phyllis to the his cellar wall for a week, no one came looking for them. There wasn't even a newspaper report that they had gone missing. The townsfolk didn't care that they went missing, probably didn't even know they were gone. Hoping they were gone for good, maybe they all figured that they just left town to visit family.

If he was going to have more collectibles, if he was going to collect more women, then he needed more beds. Walter rented a truck and went to the Army/Navy store to buy what he needed. He bought a dozen cots, pillows, sheets, and blankets.

"What's with all the beds, Walter?"

The first time Walter had ever frequented his story, the owner of the Army/Navy story viewed him with suspicion.

"Oh, my friend is starting a homeless shelter a few counties over and I thought I'd surprise him with a donation."

"Well, that's mighty nice of you, Walter," said the man changing his attitude. "I'll tell you what, I'll do. A twenty-five percent discount, for every three beds, blankets, and pillows you buy, I'll give you the fourth bed, sheets, blanket, and pillow for free."

"Thanks, Mr. Johnson. That's very generous of you. I'll let my friend know of your generosity."

When Walter returned home with all his beds and bedding, he thought long and hard about what other women he could collect. His list of collectible women grew with his excitement, as the women to be collected were practically volunteering themselves to be collected. He collected Christine, a pretty blonde Avon lady, who came to the door to sell cosmetics to the woman of the house. With all her makeup and sweet smelling perfume, the prize of his collection, she was pretty and Walter couldn't wait to collect her.

In talking to her, she didn't have a husband, children, or even a boyfriend. Just like him, after his mom died last year, she was totally alone. He really liked Christine, but she was much younger than he was. No matter, she was certainly collectible material.

Once she was chained to the wall and safely hidden down his cellar of a bomb shelter is when he became more acquainted with her. Feeling her abundant C cup breasts and the curve of her round, firm ass through her clothes, he took his time undressing her. Much younger than Darlene and Phyllis and, definitely, the one with the best body, she was his favorite collectible, thus far. He took his time having sex with her, too.

"Please let me go. I'll do anything you want me to do, just set me free when you're done. Okay?"

"Absolutely," he said. "Once I've had my way with you a few times, I'll let you go."

He had the most fun feeling her through her clothes, while kissing her. She was his most willing collectible and he kissed her more than he did Darlene and Phyllis put together. He couldn't wait to see her naked and he wasn't disappointed. She had beautiful pink, puffy nipples, a flat stomach, and a blonde trimmed pussy. Even though he licked Phyllis, he ate and fingered Christine, until she had an orgasm and then it was his turn. Nearly breaking the cot he was on with her, he banged her the hardest.

"Please don't cum in me. Please don't make me pregnant. What if I blew you, instead," she said.

The first woman so willing to have him cum in her mouth, he really liked Christine and she was his favorite collectible so far.

"Okay," he said.

Now with a collection of three cars out front, he moved all the cars to the barn out back. He had room for a few more cars, before he'd have to park the rest behind the barn. He was glad that he didn't have any nosy neighbors to spy on his personal business, otherwise, he'd be collecting them, too.

Having lived with his mother for so long in her house, she always answered the door. Now that he was the man of the house and was responsible for answering the door, he never realized how many woman came unannounced and unsolicited to his house. His next collectible was Naomi, a woman going around getting signatures to save the whales. Thinking that it was odd for her to be collecting signatures to save the whales, when he lived nowhere near an ocean, but a lake, he signed her petition anyway and collected her, too.

In her early twenties, she was his youngest collectible, thus far. A bit of a hippie type, she had wild curly hair and wasn't even wearing a bra to harness her A cup titties. After he chained her to the wall, she didn't seem to mind being collected, felt up, kissed, and stripped naked, before he gave her one of his mother's nightgowns, too. Saving him from having to buy them and glad that he was able not to arouse the suspicion of a saleswoman, he was glad that his mother had a supply of nightgowns on hand.

Naomi was a bit of a wild cat. She really fucked him. Kissing him, as if he was her boyfriend or her long lost and lusted over cousin, she was his first collectible to seem to enjoy having sex with him. Then, when she blew him, sucked his cock, he came the hardest and the loudest with her. He really enjoyed having sex with Naomi.

He collected Bertha, next, an older, black woman, who was the local Jehovah's Witness. For sure, no one will ever miss her. Matter of fact, if anyone finds out that he collected a Jehovah's witness, it wouldn't surprise him if they offered him more to collect.

She was his first, actually, his only black woman and she added depth to his collection. For sure, maybe late sixties or early seventies, she was the oldest of his collectibles. She was another woman who didn't seem to mind him kissing her, feeling her, undressing her, and having sex with her. Matter of fact, she appeared to enjoy the sexual attention he gave her. She had the biggest breasts of the bunch. With big black nipples that he loved sucking, easily they were a double D cup that hung down nearly to her waist. He figured it had been a long time since anyone had sex with her because she kept thanking Jesus.

"Thank you, Jesus! Thank you, Jesus! Lord almighty, thank you, Jesus!"

Next he collected Shelia, a real estate women, who came to his door asking him if he wanted to sell his mother's house. Definitely, without doubt, even though she was in her forties, she was the prettiest, even prettier than Christine, the young, blonde Avon lady, of his collectibles. She reminded him of Annette Bening, who is married to Warren Beatty. He had the best time feeling her, kissing her, undressing, and having sex with her. She gave him the biggest struggle, but he was up for the challenge. She was worth it. The same way when having sex with him, as she was trying to fight him off, loud, brazen, angry, and annoying, for sure, no one would miss her. She was the fifth collectible and hers was the fifth vehicle parked in his barn.

When he drove through town, he picked up Rita, a meter maid, who needed a ride, after her car broke down. Definitely no one would miss her. Then, he started branching out his collection. It wasn't long before he collected a Debbie, a cheerleader, Tiffany, a model, Crystal, a beauty queen, Annemarie, a department store cosmetic and perfume saleswoman, Joanne, a homeless woman, Donna, a karaoke singer, and Brenda, a feminist. Without a doubt, none of these women would be missed.

Suddenly, with his collection of chained women growing in correlation to his food bill rising, he had enough women collected and chained to his cellar walls that he didn't need to collect anymore. He had enough women collected, fourteen in all, in his collection to give him all the sex and satisfaction in collecting women that he needed.

Fun while it lasted, unfortunately, it all ended abruptly, when a burglar broke into his house, while he was at work and found the women chained to the wall. After taking whatever valuables he could find, he made an anonymous call to the sheriff and Walter was arrested and charged with kidnapping, assault, and rape. They gave him life and a day without parole.

After the press splashed his name and face in every newspaper nationwide, known infamously as the Women Collector, Walter had become somewhat of a celebrity. Due to the law, unable to profit from either, there was a book written and a movie made. Now in jail, Walter is collecting fan mail from women who want to be part of his collection of pen pals. With photos of women taped to his cell walls, he's still collecting women.

andtheend
andtheend
793 Followers
12