Colleen Takes A Lover

Story Info
A loving wife takes lovers.
5.2k words
2.89
111.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by describing the woman of my dreams. Colleen stands tall, a leggy, dishwater blond. She's attractive without being a knockout and is portioned nicely. There was never a doubt why I married her. I married her because the sex was great. She had a husband when I first met her. I found out later that she not only cheated on him with me but she also had a long line of other lovers.

I met her at work while she was still married. I was a manager, she was a secretary. The affair took me by surprise because I didn't instigate it. She seduced me, flirting openly until I submitted to her charms. Soon, we were in the middle of a passionate, erotic affair. We fucked like rabbits, anywhere and everywhere. I couldn't get enough of her. Besides being insatiable, she was hot and nasty, traits I adored, loving to tell me of her exploits. There was a certain extra thrill to the sneaking around, trying not to get caught by her husband, yet openly flaunting our affair to the world.

And there was the highlighted thrill of illicit lust.

Besides being a tremendous fuck, one of Colleen's greatest assets is her mouth. It's soft and sensual and she knows how to use it as she demonstrated more than once in some out of the way parking lot during lunch. Her legs are great to look at and when wrapped around your hips she really knows how to get the most out of you, if you know what I mean. Her ass is a nice shape, round, ripe and she loves to bend over, show it off whenever I'm looking, knowing I'm a sucker when it comes to a fine ass.

Possessing a wild and very kinky streak, she's ripe for anything, the naughtier the better. I think she lives for this kinky side of sex and, let me tell you, the kinkier it gets the better she likes it. I'm the same way and I thought we were two peas in the same pod.

After every sexual encounter I implored her to tell me details of all her kinky experiences, using the stories to excite me to another round of frolicking. She had many wild experiences, always seeking different ways and different people to cheat with on her husband. She's even had a threesome, with a man and his wife.

After a number of months of the hottest sex imaginable and some serious discussions I convinced her to leave her husband and marry me. I used as persuasive tactics our unique similarities in tastes, adding the comfortable style she would soon enjoy. I told her over and over again that I really got off on her unusual, nasty tastes, and I told her that I loved her for them.

My little guy was leading the charge as he envisioned a life of sex and wild stories...little did I know.

Before marrying me, we had a long talk. She got real serious and asked if I was positive about getting hitched. I told her I had never met anyone who liked to fuck and play around as much as she did. I explained that I loved her kinky, wild behavior and wanted to be a daily part of it.

After listening to my pledge of devotion she shook her head and told me I better be very certain about the union because once we were married, things would change. Like all men, I only listened with the little head. I wanted her too much to hear what she was saying.

Finally I won out. I was able to convince her finally to leave her husband for a couple of reasons. The first was that I was financially better off than he was and my big, beautiful house and nice cars appealed to Colleen. She enjoyed how I was able to treat her royally. The second reason was that I was a soft touch and reveled in her nasty escapades. Believing she could control me with her perverted behavior, she envisioned me playing an important role in the next step down the depraved path of her sexual destiny.

Foolishly, I believed we were like twisted twin beings in our mutual desire to discover new and exciting adventures and we would be willing partners in everything we did.

Soon after the marriage ceremony we began our wonderful new life together. We didn't discuss what we were going to do; we just sort of grew into them. I wondered how long into our new marriage it would take before things got a bit wild and perverted.

Arriving home at my usual time I was surprised when Colleen wasn't there yet. Ordinarily she was waiting when I got there. Throwing on a couple of steaks I started dinner when I heard her enter.

"Getting home a little late aren't we?" I kidded her.

"Am I?" she responded as she strode to the bedroom. Following her, I watched as she began to disrobe tossing articles aside as she went to the bathroom.

"I remember when I was the reason you were late getting home." Again I attempted to draw her into some playful banter, recalling the days when she and I snuck off someplace before she went home to her husband.

"Do you?" she said from the depths of the bathroom.

"Yes. And I remember why you were late," I teased.

"And why was that?" she asked as she reentered the bedroom, wrapping her robe around her and knotting the belt tightly.

"Well, it seemed you were engaged in some rather sordid affairs that a good wife wasn't supposed to be engaged in." I smiled at the memory.

"So, you do remember those times?"

"Definitely. Those were some of the best times of my life."

"Huh. Too bad you gave those days up."

She seemed somewhat obtuse and I wasn't following her train of conversation. "So what were you doing?"

"Do you mean, was I doing what we used to do when I used to be late?" Surprised at her answer, I looked at her in amazement.

"Were you?"

"What if I was? Didn't you marry me for being that way?" She left me standing there, my mouth wide open. Shocked, I never suspected she would cheat on me, but the bulge in my pants told me I was definitely interested.

Later that night, Colleen was sitting on the bed, fresh from a shower. As she fit a sexy bra over her ample sized breasts, she glanced at me. Noticing I was watching her every move, a smug smile covered her face.

"Why don't you help, since you seem so interested?" Her words were more than just a suggestion. The little soldier sprang to attention as she handed me her panties.

Kneeling in front of her, I glanced up her legs to the beautiful area between her legs that I cherished so much. Every lovemaking episode we had always began with twenty minutes of devotion with my tongue to her pussy.

Sliding the light blue silk panties up her long, sexy legs caused my erection to reach an unbelievable height. Carefully fondling her thighs and hips, I slipped the delicate fabric up her majestic gams while caressing the soft sensual skin. Somewhere in the back of my besotted brain I was aware that it had been a while since we had fooled around.

My hands ran up and down her legs as I caressed the soft skin of her legs.

Looking down on me, she smiled as she saw how aroused I was. Bending toward her sweet smelling crotch, I planted a kiss against her mound, rubbing her clit, teasing it playfully with my lips.

"Be careful you don't get me wet or I'll have to change." She moved away slightly. "These panties look good on me, don't they?" she said as she pushed my head away from her.

Next she handed me a pair of nylons. Rolling them down like I had seen her do so many times, I worked them carefully up her legs. This act of reverse stripping was highly erotic. Fondling her sexy legs, I pretended I was simply making sure the nylons were smooth and straight on her. It was obvious to both of us that I was trying to arouse her.

"You can play with me all you want. But you're not getting any." She stood and slipped on a tight, clinging black dress.

Watching her walk to the door, I asked her where she was going.

"Out. That's all you need to know. You're my husband, not my boyfriend." She smiled seductively at me as she paused at the door.

"Don't wait up for me; I don't know when I'll be back." Her wicked grin sent a pang of jealousy and lust through me. We were only one month into our marriage and she was already going out. I didn't know whether to be excited or be worried. She blew me a kiss as she closed the door.

That night was exquisite torture for me. Torn between jealousy and her kinky behavior, I envisioned all sorts of erotic thoughts of her indiscretions, her illicit love affairs, and with a fantasy of her making love to some new boy friend, I played with myself all evening, falling asleep only after getting myself off.

This went on almost every night. She came home later and later from work, then casually dressed up for an evening out on the town. The only pleasure I got was helping her dress sometimes. Even that happened less often as more and more she donned her clothes in the bathroom, far away from my prying eyes and helpful hands.

"Why won't you let me help you dress anymore?" I asked her as she started for the door on her way out for the evening.

"Oh, is that something that helps get you off?" she asked as she paused at the door.

"Well, it seems that's the only time you allow me near your body anymore."

"Is it? I hadn't noticed."

"So can I help next time?" my voice pleaded.

"We'll see," she responded with a smirk as she opened the door. "But I doubt it."

Getting ready for bed I forsook my usual practice of pajamas and jumped under the covers completely naked.

She came in very late that night. Glancing at the clock by the bed, I noticed it was after three in the morning. Colleen left the lights off and undressed in the dark, her shadow illustrating her disrobing. The vision of her stripping after all of my cruel suspicions was extremely erotic, as though she was some exotic courtesan. I thought she would go into the bathroom but she just threw her clothes on the floor and hopped into bed.

She lay on her back and seemed content to go right to sleep. Listening carefully, I waited for her to drift off. As her breathing became deeper, I slowly lifted the covers back. A whiff of sex permeated the air. My hand crept lower and reached between her legs.

The tip of my fingers felt the softness of her pussy hairs. They seemed matted and a bit sticky. My own breathing became ragged, as I suspected she had cheated on me. Bringing my fingers to my nose I sniffed them for further evidence. It was definitely her odor yet it did seem a little different, a bit more pungent.

Sneaking lower in the bed I sought more proof. Gently prying her long legs apart, I brought my face closer to her mound. The scent was strong, a definite sex smell. As my mouth touched her pussy hairs, I felt the wetness. My tongue inched out and licked.

The taste was undeniable. I was positive that the salty, creamy, crusty, dried remains all over her were a sample of her lover's affections. My tongue probed the inner regions of her nasty pussy and I was rewarded with more of the strange liquids. The juices poured out into my receptive mouth. Greedily lapping them up, I licked and sucked until I felt her responding.

Awake or asleep, Colleen soon climaxed viciously in my mouth. I remained there, clamped to her delicious pussy as the sounds of her sleep again filled the air. Stealing a light last licking, I finally left the apparently invaded area and went to sleep myself.

The next morning, I returned to her pussy and wakened her with my gentle mouthing. After a delightful climax, she pushed me aside. Holding my head she lectured me.

"There will be no more of that without permission." Her tone was admonishing and imperial.

"What do you mean?" I asked bewildered. She simply shook her finger at me and rose and left the bed.

"Hey! What about me?" I exclaimed from the sheets, my rampant member pointing to the sky.

"The little guy's going to have to wait," she responded as she strode off into the bathroom.

"Wait? What do you mean wait?" Strangely, her reference to my manhood as the little guy only served to further inflame me. Groaning in frustration, the night of anticipation, anxiety, and the morning's pleasure all added to my anguish.

"You don't get your turn until later, if then," she said as the door shut and the shower came on.

Rushing to join her, I jumped into the shower with her.

"Did I say you could join me?" she asked.

"No, but I thought I could give you a hand," I answered as I took the washcloth from her and began scrubbing her back.

"All right, but all you can do is watch. No extras, and no fun." Pouting I went about my job.

Taking a surprised pleasure from my task, I did a thorough cleaning. When I spent too much time on her full breasts, she calmly pushed my hands away. I felt that she needed extra time spent between her legs but again she stopped me when I lingered too long with this task. She stepped out of the shower leaving me alone and still very excited.

"Go ahead and finish yourself off if you want," she shouted at me. "You're not getting any for a while."

Deliberating about it, I finally decided that jerking off in the shower would simply be too humiliating. The denial somehow seemed to add to my sense of arousal, inflaming me with a strong desire to see where she was taking me now.

"What do you mean I won't be getting any for a while? We used to fuck constantly. That's why I married you in the first place."

"No. You married me because I excite you in a way you've never experienced before. Do you remember when I told you that my first husband and I never did it?" I nodded. "I said I always fuck my boyfriends. Not my husband. Well, you were my boyfriend. Now, you're my husband. You willingly traded positions. You wanted to be in this spot. You wanted me to cheat on you instead of with you. You made the choice, I was satisfied the way it was. Although, I have to admit considering the cock I'm getting, this is turning out to be a lot better than I could ever have imagined."

Every night was the same; she came home late if at all. Her pussy was off-limits, at least for the little soldier. She and I never made love any more. The only satisfaction I got was after she fell asleep and I was able to crawl between her legs and sneak a quick lick or two before she woke up and slapped me away.

If I got too anxious, she would send me into the other room to sleep. She didn't allow me to see her naked anymore either, saying that that honor was reserved for her boyfriends.

"Boyfriends? You have more than one?" I demanded.

"Of course. I always have more than one. One stud can't keep me satisfied."

"Did you have another lover when we were fooling around?"

"Of course, you were only good for the single time."

The memory was still vivid. The first time we were together I went down on her and gave her a powerful oral orgasm. Eating a pussy was my forte and I always went down on a woman for two reasons. The first was because I loved eating pussy. There was nothing better than the taste of a sweet and nasty cunt, worshipping like a devoted slave. The second reason, and a very important one, was that usually by getting them off with my tongue helped satisfy them in case my penetration lacked the satisfaction they may have been used to by more equipped gentlemen.

After our initial encounter she asked me if we could do it again. Spent, my little guy shriveled and hid, too withered for an encore. Embarrassed at my lack of manly behavior I declined, saying I had an appointment I had to go to. A sly smile led me to believe she knew exactly what the problem was.

"Yeah. I remember."

"Usually, after your performance, or lack of, I went right away to one of my studs, one of my other lovers. I told you I need it more than once. You knew all of this." I couldn't argue with her, after all, she had been honest with me.

Every night I pleaded with her to grant me some sort of sexual relief, begging for anything, even rubbing my little guy against her foot or ass. She only laughed about my frustration.

I tried everything I could think of to get a look at the body I so adored. Helping her get dressed each night was the only time I got near her anymore and my servile actions seemed to excite both of us. Me, because I could imagine the clothes she was in when she got fucked by some stud and her because she enjoyed the humiliation I went through dressing her for her other lovers.

Wicked woman that she was she never held back anything, teasing me as she modeled the latest sexy outfit but never getting to see her naked, declaring her nakedness was reserved for those who deserved it, for those who were going to take advantage of it. The best I got was to get to see her legs as she dressed, and sometimes her panties, but those occasions were very rare and very special.

One night she allowed me to kiss her pussy through her panties minutes before she left on a date. Rubbing gently with worshipful lips I tried to get her turned on so she would grant me some privileges, maybe allow me to lick her there without the panties, and maybe even enter her.

"Oh that feels good. You always were a good pussy licker, even if you lack somewhat in the cock department," she purred. I kept at it my hopes soaring, my cock rising at the nearness of her womanhood, right there, right under this thin layer of cloth.

"Keep it up, pussy licker," she moaned, driving me crazy with lust. "Get me turned on. My lover wants to fuck me as soon as we get in the car." Chagrined, I realized that all I was doing, my entire purpose, was just getting her pussy hot and ready for some stud to plow.

Every night I pleaded for some attention, my need to orgasm growing stronger all the time but the more I wanted it, the more she seemed content with putting me off. Denial, she called it—the ultimate sacrifice of the depraved.

"It's simple, simple," she explained to me once when I begged and pleaded for some contact, some sexual experience.

"What you want from me, what you need from me, is this gift." She was talking to me as I knelt in front of her as she readied herself for another date. I had whined with my desire to at least suck her off but she was adamant about denying me any pleasure.

"You had it all. We were lovers, of a sort. I realize now that it wasn't much but at least you got some now and then. But no, you wanted to get married. I warned you that I never do it with my husband but you thought that meant my current husband. It meant any husband. I'm just not interested in doing it with someone I'm married to. That's so boring. Fucking is so much hotter when you're cheating." She glanced down at me to check whether I understood her.

"Besides, this is so much better."

"This? What do you mean?"

"Denial. Cheating out in the open. You knowing all about the fact that I'm getting all of my needs fulfilled and you can't do anything about it. Down deep, down inside that perverted soul of yours you relish in my infidelities. You lust after me, knowing you're never going to get it again, but that I'm giving it away to many other guys."

"Never? I'm never going to get to make love to you again?" I asked as my throat constricted and I felt broken.

"I doubt it. I don't have any use of your little thing and your pathetic attempt at screwing. Besides, I love the teasing, making you beg, watching you grovel, seeing you lust after me every time I get ready for a date."

She glanced at my turgid state as I toweled myself.

"The little guy seems a bit turned on." This was the second time she referred to the proud warrior as little. Just like last time this kind of talk excited me.

"Why do you call him the little guy?" I asked nervously.

"It's fairly evident isn't it?" she commented as she walked out. Still drying myself I followed her.

"What's evident?" I asked. She snorted in reply.

"You know how you always ask about all my lovers."

"Yeah?"

She stared into my soul. "You know the one thing they have in common?"

I shook my head.

"They all have bigger cocks than yours." She pointed at mine. Groaning in masochistic lust, my penis swelled to its maximum dimension. "Is that the best you can do?" She laughed as she witnessed the effect her words were having on me.

12