Colleen's Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our bed starts to creak and her louder moans match the loud slamming of the headboard against the wall. Never in my life have I seen or dreamed of Colleen like this.

"Shit, ohhh...I feel like I could ... unnggh ... fuck you all night, Rob. I want that cock of yours so bad." I can't believe the words flying out of her mouth. I stroke myself faster watching Colleen now violently lurch her body back and forth, her hands each gripping a fistful of the bedspread.

"I'm gonna cum, Rob. I'm gonna cum, I ---." I hear the loudest scream that has ever come out of Colleen's mouth. She slams herself back on Rob, arching her back and tilting her head back. I watch her thighs and hips convulse. Her hair is a mess, sweaty bangs in her eyes and a bead of sweat dripping off her nose while her face contorts in pleasure.

She starts to quiet until another wave of pleasure runs through her body. Her thighs and legs shake, toes spread wide as she grinds harder and faster on Rob. Her teeth clenched as they both grunt loudly together. I continue stroking, watching her stomach flex over and over, riding out her second orgasm.

"Oh, shit!" Colleen yells as she collapses forward onto the bed in a sweaty mess. Rob's cock easily slides out. His still rigid cock and heavy, swinging balls look glazed with my wife's juice. His pubic hair matted and drenched from her cumming against him twice.

Rob looks over at me. "And that was all without me even finishing." He gives me a proud, cocky look.

I look over at Colleen. She's slowly rolling over on her back, wiping her damp hair from her eyes, displaying the widest grin I've ever seen on her. She sighs contently and slowly opens her eyes, she sees me stroking myself.

"Michael, were you playing with that prick of yours this whole time?" she asks sarcastically.

I immediately stop stroking myself and feel my face redden again. My fist is tightly gripping my cock, covering its entire length. Only the very tip of my cock is visible at the top of my fist, wet with pre-cum. All I can do is nod back at my wife. I hear Colleen and Rob both laugh as I suddenly notice through an open window in our bedroom that our next-door neighbors light is on in the window facing our bedroom. I can see their heads silhouetted in the distance and hear quiet talking. I feel my heart pound faster. Thinking that they must have heard Colleen carrying on and the loud banging of the headboard.

"So, baby, are you ready for round two?" chuckles Rob. I look over and see Rob slowly stroking his huge shiny cock.

Colleen's eyes easily leave me and become fixated on Rob. "You're just such a stud, aren't you?" she squeals.

As they are preoccupied with each other, I slowly start to move over towards the window, hoping to close it before anything else happens. Rob sees me. "Mike, leave that window open. It's going to get even hotter in here and Colleen and I will need all the fresh air we can get. Actually, since you're walking around, come over here and hold one of Colleen's feet for me."

My wife is still on her back and I watch Rob kneel on the edge of the bed and grip both her ankles, spreading her legs wide. I hesitate, feeling my stomach turn again.

Colleen snips "Michael, come over here and do what Rob asks, he obviously knows what he's doing."

I walk over to the edge of our bed, along Colleen's left side. Rob hands me my wife's left foot and I softly hold it at the ankle. I look at both of them as they're locked in a stare again, then I look down. I see Colleen's legs spread wider than I've ever seen them. Her pussy is flushed and damp, glistening. As I'm still gazing at her wet slit, Rob leans forward and presses his bulbous, swollen cock head along her lips. I see his pre-cum already oozing out. He positions it and gently pops it in. I hear her sigh.

I quickly look over through the open window. I see our neighbors still in their window. I realize that if they are watching, they could see a silhouetted version of what is happening in our master bedroom.

Colleen sighs louder and I look back at her crotch. My eyes are fixated as Rob is slowly feeding inch after inch of his cock into her. I stare as her pussy lips spread wider and wider to accommodate the thickness of his shaft. As I grip her ankle, I feel her leg shake and her foot arches under my chin. Her shiny, maroon painted toes curl. Colleen lets out a loud moan as Rob plunges the rest of his length inside her. I gaze up and down my wife's body. Her stomach muscles flexing, her nipples are still rock hard, sticking straight up. Her head is tilted back slightly with a glow on her face as she licks her lips. "God ... I've never felt this filled," she sighs as she starts to grind her hips. I see Rob react by slowly easing himself in and out of her; I notice her getting wetter with every move. I also feel my own cock start to throb harder. I don't let go of my wife's ankle, but I begin to use my free hand to resume stroking myself. "Shit, Mike, Colleen's pussy is so small and tight. I'm glad you never stretched her out," Rob tells me as he starts to pump in and out of her at a faster pace. He leans over my wife now, placing his hands on either side of her shoulders, releasing her right ankle. Colleen wraps her right leg around his waist as I keep her left foot up in the air.

I keep pulling at my cock, watching Rob's muscular ass and thighs begin to drive harder into Colleen. His back is rippling and coated with sweat. Between his groans and my wife gasping louder, I can hear his heavy balls slapping my wife's ass under him.


"Uhnnn ... keep going, Rob. God, you're such a good fuck. Keep giving me that huge cock of yours!" Colleen blurts out loudly. Rob answers with a grunt and thrusts into her with more force, lifting his ass high in the air before driving back down, over and over. The headboard starts to slam the wall again. The bed creaking louder, sounding like it will break. Sweat is dripping from Rob's face onto Colleen. Her face and heaving chest look shiny and slick with her own sweat.

With their passion getting louder and more intense, I glance out the window. I see our neighbor's shadowed heads, and I hear distant talking between the sounds of Rob and my wife. Colleen and Rob are both staring at one another and moaning. She lifts her left leg higher to get Rob even deeper and her foot brushes my face. I re-grip her ankle and decide to speak up.

"H-honey, t-the Corey's window, it's open and, well, uhm -."

Colleen's fingers are gripping Rob's forearms as he starts to slow his thrusts because of my interruption. Her head snaps over to me as if she is actually going to scold me, her teeth clenched. I feel my face redden again. Her face softens and she smiles at me. I momentarily feel the first relief of the night.

I continue, "It's just that if they hear, they cou -."

Suddenly, Colleen is grinning from ear to ear, staring at me.

"Michael, I can't believe you're jacking yourself off while letting Rob fuck me!!!" she bellows. I can hear her yell reverberate in the back yard. Rob starts chuckling and I look out the window, seeing the neighbors head move and hearing distant chatter.

Colleen turns back to Rob. "Keep fucking me, Rob, make me finally feel like a woman!!!" she yells at the top of her lungs, her right hand grips the back of Rob's head, pulling it down towards her. I feel myself shaking as she opens her mouth and Rob drives his tongue into it. My stomach knots tighter. Seeing them kiss, their tongues wrestling in each other's mouths, seems much more intimate and personal. Yet, I keep rubbing and stroking my sore, reddened cock, and still holding her foot in the air.

Rob resumes pounding into my wife. The bed starts creaking again and the headboard slamming. Their deep, passionate kiss begins getting sloppier and wet as they moan into each other's mouths. Colleen breaks the kiss and gasps loudly for air. Her hand is still on the back of Rob's head and she pushes his face against her neck. Her nails are digging into the back of his hair. I hear Rob grunt and start madly sucking at her neck. Colleen's moans louder and louder. She stares at me momentarily until her eyes roll back and she arches her body under him. Her hips start to spasm and her foot shakes in my hand with her toes spread.

"Oh my God, oh my fucking God, Rob ... I'm cumming again!!" she screams out as Rob continues to suck at her neck. His sweaty, muscular body is almost pushing her across the bed. I'm stroking myself harder. Not able to look away.

After minutes of moaning, Colleen's body starts to relax and Rob finally raises his head. Large, red welts are visible on Colleen's neck. They grin at one another.

Rob finally speaks up, still slowly pumping in and out of her. "Listen, baby, I'm good, but I'm not lasting much longer. I really need to cum myself." I see Rob slowly start to pull out, the visible part of his shaft is dripping with Colleen's juice, covering his huge balls as they swing under him.

Colleen's face is flush, her mascara smudged. Her normally perfect hair is strewn with sweat; she turns and stares at me, but answers Rob.

"Good," she smirks and I watch her left hand reach down, grasp Rob's right ass cheek and pull him tightly back inside her all the way. I hear Rob chuckle.

I finally let go of my sore cock. It sticks up straight, covered with pre-cum. "Colleen, wait, you're not on the pill anymore. Please, I-."

Colleen yanks her left foot from my hand and wraps both of her legs tight around Rob's waist.

"Let me make you cum, Rob. I want to feel a real man's cum deep inside me," she interrupts while still staring at me. I'm speechless and I back away a bit. Colleen doesn't stop staring, but starts to grind on Rob, flexing her legs and ass under him. I hear him groan. "Ohh, baby ... I'm not going to last much longer. Keep doing that." Rob rests his head on Colleen's opposite shoulder.

Colleen stares at me, now clenching her teeth. "Empty those huge fucking balls of yours, Rob. Fill me with your cum." Her legs, hips and ass grind and flex harder. From the angle I'm at, I can see her flexing her pussy on him. I feel like running out of the room, but hear Rob grunt loudly and see his balls tighten under his legs. His hips start to shake and his ass flexes. My wife's left hand still holds his ass, digging her nails in, displaying her diamond and wedding band. Rob's head finally snaps up and he almost growls. All his muscles tighten as he starts to shake uncontrollably on her.

Colleen is staring at me and smiles, sighing. "Mmm, that's it. God, Michael, Rob had so much cum for me. I can feel it spurting so much deeper in me than you ever got it." Rob's still grunting, flooding my wife with more and more cum. I feel more confused than ever, my stomach in knots, my face red, but yet I start to jack off harder and faster, watching my wife calmly get filled with my friends cum.

Colleen gives me a patronizing smirk, softly rubbing Rob's back with her right hand as she finishes milking his massive load into her. I let out an awkward groan. My fist is a blur on my small cock as I jerk harder.

"Look, Rob, look," Colleen nudges him. Rob lifts his sweaty head, catches his breath and looks over. He lays his face on Colleen's, cheek to cheek, as they smile and watch me. Their sweaty bodies are intertwined; the smell of their sex fills our bedroom. I finally close my eyes, standing in the middle of the room, thrusting my hips wildly in the air, and feeling my 'spare-tire' jiggle. I hear them both laughing, but I can't stop. I awkwardly grunt, my face contorts and my thighs shake. My hand is squeezing my thin cock, until I finally feel release. I squirt out one small spurt of cum, sighing and the rest of my load just oozes, leaking out, covering my fingers.

Colleen and Rob laugh hysterically as I feel more ashamed than I have all evening. I quickly run out of our room and can still hear them laughing as I'm scrambling down the stairs.

12