College Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
The many pleasures of a college education.
1.9k words
4.26
80.3k
34

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I queued up the video again, smiling to myself. I didn't know the petit blonde undergrad on her knees, but the man I knew well. A senior faculty member in the Department of Philosophy, he long had a reputation for screwing his students, both figuratively and literally. But the video was certainly evidence of the latter. Further, the young woman in this particular scene was the 18-year old daughter of the chair of the College's Board of Trustees. As the small erect cock slipped between her lips, I took pleasure in both the size of his small member and his coming downfall.

My name is Jason Warwick and nailing Professor Robert Mitchell's hide to the wall had been one of my goals since assuming the presidency of Maccalester College the year before. I loved being a college president, especially at Maccalester. We are a small elite college in the northeast, attracting the best and the brightest, and as it turns out, most of those are young women. Nearly 70% of our student body was female, both bright and beautiful, and that is never a bad thing. Those young women were not only attracted to the prestige of our college, but its faculty as well. And our faculty were a mirror of our student body – primarily progressive women with degrees from Ivy League schools that enjoyed our college and its location in New England. As a man in his forties, relatively fit, and not bad looking, being surrounded by students and faculty that are bright, beautiful and female was a major plus. Since I tend to be something of a dominant alpha, it was so much the better.

I was the one who had ordered the small cameras installed in Bob's office over the summer. And thus far, I was the only one who had enjoyed viewing his conquests. That was about to change however. I flipped the button on the intercom and called for Jenny.

One of my two assistants, Jen was a junior at the college majoring in the biological sciences with an eye toward medical school after graduation. Lithe and lean, with auburn hair that fell down her back, she loved the outdoors and her taut body reflected it. When I first interviewed her, I knew she would be the one. Conservatively dressed that day wearing a soft gray skirt, white blouse, and sheer stockings, with her hair pulled back, I was immediately attracted to her. I was startled at my own arousal during the interview – I was acutely aware it was a reaction to her somewhat submissive demeanor. It was not long after I hired her that I made clear my full set of expectations, and I relished those first few afternoons spent fucking her savagely and further instructing her as to her duties.

As she entered, I told her to close the door behind her, a statement that brought a slight smile to her face – it meant she was about to experience some of her more personal duties. I'd spent the morning watching young women perform sexual favors after all. I turned in my chair and clicked the split screen on. Four separate video sequences, one in each corner of the screen, all with the same man, Professor Robert Mitchell, and four different young women, in different stages of undress, but all on their knees between his thighs. I nodded at the screen and Jen first noticed it and I could see the surprise register on her face.

"I don't know all the students on the campus, Jen, but these are particularly intriguing to me now. I know one of these young women, I'm wondering if you might know the rest? And if you do, what can you tell me about them?"

"Do you mean something other than their names and the fact that they're all little cunts?" she asked.

I looked at her with surprise. It was unlike her. "That would be a start, but yes please, a little more information than that."

I watched each of the young women across the four screens as their heads asynchronously bobbed up down the short stiff member in each screen. I know Jen noticed as I reached down and adjusted the growing erection in my pants. I stood up, walked around the desk, wrapped my arms around her lithe frame, firmly cupping her left breast in my hand, pressing my hard cock against her lower back, and growled in her ear, "I also want to know why you think they're such little cunts. Let's start with the young woman in the top right corner of the screen."

She pressed back against me, grinding against my rigid prick, starting her recital. "All come from wealthy backgrounds and think they can do as they please. I'm surprised you don't know them - they do everything together and are involved in all the campus activities. It's all a sham of course, since they only want to bolster their application packets for grad school. Gina is in the top right corner. Regina Groves. I hear she's already been accepted to several Ivy law schools. A major bitch. Trisha Campbell is in the lower right corner – she's in my philosophy of ethics class - as if she would know an ethical act if one fell on her."

I pinched her nipple hard through the thin blouse at that, enjoyed her low moan, and pressed her forward against my desk. My cock was rigid now and it didn't take me long to unbutton her blouse and drop it to the floor. I required Jen to go braless in the office, and I teased her nipple with my fingers. I growled in her ear again "Go on."

She bent over the desk a little further, her hands supporting her on the desk. "Trish is another bitch. Seriously spoiled. Her father divorced her mother years ago, although the mother was independently wealthy. She's from Palm Beach."

I reached down and unzipped her skirt, watching it fall to the floor. I slipped my fingers in the band of her panties and lightly stroked her soft skin. I bent down and whispered in her ear, "Take off those panties, continue your recitation, and don't move from that position." I stepped back from her and began undressing – I greatly enjoyed watching her wriggle out of her panties as she went on. I was especially enthralled by the movement of her round ass as she pushed the thin cotton fabric over her hips and let it fall to her ankles.

"In the lower left corner is Alina something-or-other. I don't know her last name. She got in with the wrong group and got an attitude. I honestly don't know how she got in here. She struggles with her class work."

I didn't bother to tell her that Alina was the daughter of the chair of the University's Board of Trustees. I already knew her – a strawberry blonde with full lips, curvaceous, and very attractive. She got into Maccalester with connections and I'd had a suspicion she would struggle with the class work once she got in. I stepped up behind Jen again, my hands resting lightly on her hips, my prick pressing against her ass. I slid my hands lightly up her sides as she leaned over the desk again. My cock throbbed with anticipation. I could hear her breathing grow strained.

I slipped my right hand around her and caressed her stomach, my fingers drawing lightly, teasingly over her soft skin. I pressed my face into her neck, taking in the smell of her. My lips caressed her shoulder lightly. My fingers wandered downward, finally encountering the soft thatch of hair nestled between her thighs – I let my fingers stroke the soft curls before sliding down further. I felt her shift her weight as she parted her thighs – and she groaned as my fingers parted her swollen moist lips. My middle finger found her sensitive clit and I enjoyed her slow undulations as I masturbated her. "Finish" I growled.

She gasped as I pressed my cock down with my free hand and pressed it between her thighs. I felt her reach down, her fingers circling my swollen cockhead. "The last is Sara Martin. She's headed to graduate school next year, she's only a junior. She's from Oregon. This just means that Oregon at least occasionally produces a bitch as well."

As she finished, I wrapped my fingers in her thick hair and pulled her head back. I pressed my lips to hers – as I pulled back, I whispered hoarsely to her "Do you want me to fuck you?" I felt her quiver at that. I felt her press my cock to the moist cleft between her thighs, rubbing my thick purplish cockhead against her clit. With a little pressure, I forced the head upward, feeling the tip of my prick force her cunt apart. I grasped her hips and rammed my cock deep between her thighs. She cried out at my forced penetration, and I relished the feel of her cunt as I drove in deeper. The ache in my cock subsided as I began thrusting, fucking her steadily. She leaned over the desk further and I grasped her hips more firmly, admiring her firm round ass. I began to fuck her harder as I felt the swelling in my balls, occasionally slapping her ass hard. Her moans excited me. I slowed my pace slightly and more deliberately, pulling my cock nearly all the way out and pausing momentarily before shoving it back in hard.

Jen was now bent fully over the desk, her legs spread wide for me. Her head was turned and the side of her face was pressed against the desk. Her hands clawed at the desk, trying to grasp onto to something in an attempt to steady herself. My balls ached and I could feel the pressure continue to build, increasing the ache. I couldn't hold out much longer. I heard her whisper "Cum in me," and it nearly drove me over the edge. I started pounding my cock in her and finally reached the point of no return. My cock exploded, the thick ropes of white sperm filling her cunt. I listened to her moan in ecstasy as I folded over the top of her, grinding my prick in deeper, feeling the last drops of cum drain from my prick.

I could feel the sweat between our bodies. She relaxed underneath me, a clear contrast to the woman whose body was rigid just moments before. I pressed my face into her hair and said "Contact each of the young women you just saw in those videos and make appointments with them to come see me. Tell them the University President is considering a primer on what it takes to succeed in college, and after talking to people around campus, their names came up repeatedly. Have them round up and drop off all of their study materials, homework assignments, exams, and anything else they can think of from the last year a week before they come to see me."

I stepped back and pulled her up from the desk, pulled her close to me and kissed her hard. "Now, get on your knees."

I watched intently as she slowly lowered herself – stopping only momentarily to take my nipple in her teeth, biting firmly, and flicking her tongue across the tip. As she reached her knees, I lifted my soft cock to her lips, tracing the outlines of her lips with my cockhead. I trembled briefly as her lips parted and my prick slipped in her mouth. "Tell me one more thing Jen, how would you like to be part of their humiliation?"