College Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
A college president enjoys his position.
5.9k words
4.45
36.6k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[It has been some time since I submitted my last segment in the College Adventures series. I encourage you to read the prior entries to best understand what transpires here. I am always interested in any comments and suggestions you might have. Enjoy.]

The speaker on my desk buzzed and I flipped the switch. Jen, who served as my office assistant and personal whore said, "President Warwick, Trisha Campbell's mother is here to see you."

I leaned back in my chair and smiled. An interesting development. Apparently, Trisha wasn't quite yet as much under my control as I had thought and I was clearly going to have to rectify that. In the interim, however, it seemed that I was going to have to deal with her mother. I pressed the speaker button – "Show her in Miss Martin."

The door soon opened and Jen walked in, followed by a stunning vision of beauty. Trisha Campbell's mother was perfection personified. Shoulder-length raven-black hair framed her face. Penetrating green eyes shrouded under thick black lashes. Her olive skin radiated and as I approached her, a lilting fragrance of lavender made me smile. She was tall, with an excellent build. An ivory-colored silk blouse clung to her physique – the top two buttons were undone – lending to an effect that was devilishly revealing, teasingly scintillating, but in perfect taste. A grey wool skirt hugged well-toned hips and ended just below mid-thigh – revealing a pair of thighs and calves that were breathtaking – even if I were an admitted ass man.

I stood and walked around my desk, never taking my eyes off the woman. It wasn't much of a task to keep my eyes on her face rather than the open neckline of her blouse given her stunning appearance. I reached out to shake her hand and introduce myself. "Mrs. Campbell. So very nice to meet you. I'm Jason Warwick, President of McCalester College. Please call me Jason."

She smiled. "It's Ms. Olivia Campbell, and please call me Liv."

I directed her toward a large leather chair, and after she sat, I followed suit in the chair opposite her. My interest in her was clear, and I was sure it elicited the playful smile that graced her lips. I worked diligently to keep my eyes on hers, but failed repeatedly – her legs were nearly irresistible – especially the way in which they disappeared deliciously under the grey wool of the skirt.

"President Warwick..." she stopped briefly and smiled as I started to correct her. "Jason...I understand from Trisha that there's something of a problem."

I thought of Trisha and the last time I saw her several nights ago in my university-provided residence just above us. On her hands and knees in front of me, my hand grasping a thick knot of her hair, my cock buried deep between her thighs, thrusting rhythmically, listening to her moan with each thrust, my other hand slapping her ass. Remembering how I exploded when she begged me to cum in her. Needless to say, I had to shift in my chair to hide my growing erection. I smiled at Liv and said, "I honestly don't think there's any problem here. We did have a slight complication earlier. But Trisha and I have negotiated a solution that works for all parties involved. And one I might say, that I think both of us are quite happy about."

She smiled. "Well. If Trish were okay with the solution, I probably wouldn't be here right now, would I? As I understand it, she may not be able to graduate. And her admittance to a number of graduate schools is in jeopardy. Is that correct?"

I smiled again. Such lovely legs. I wondered what she would look like on her knees, her fingers wrapped around my prick, and my cockhead sliding between those full lips. I had to stop fantasizing and gather a little self-control here. My cock was raising a tent in my pants and it wasn't going to be easy to hide if I kept this up.

"Liv, I assure you that at the moment there's no real problem here. I honestly think it best if Trish and I continue to resolve any problems in the manner we've already set in motion. She will graduate on time, admittances to graduate schools will be as common as the spring rains, and everyone will be happy." Especially me, I thought, since we were still early in the spring semester and there were months to go til the end. And fucking Trisha as often as possible was going to continue as one of my priorities for the next few months until the end of the semester arrived.

"Jason, nothing is more important to me than Trisha and her future. I will do anything to make sure that both of them are secure. For this reason, I'd like to know what the issue is and how I might be able to help my daughter."

I faced Liv, and smiled again. This was going to be interesting. "Liv, I really don't think this is something for you to concern yourself with. Nor do I think you really want to be concerned with it. However, if you absolutely insist on proceeding, I'm sure you and I can work this out between us." I smiled again.

She stared at me intently. Considering. I took her in with my eyes like one would draw in a breath of air. Completely. Silky black hair caressed her shoulders. One hand rested on the arm of the chair, the slender fingers of the other rested lightly on her thigh.

I stood up, thankful that my erection had subsided. I buzzed Jen, and asked her to come in. As she entered, I looked at her and said, "Ms. Campbell and I have some matters to discuss of a personal nature. I realize that it's late, but if you'll stay just a bit longer, I have a couple more requests of you."

I turned to Liv, smiled at her once more, and asked, "Can I offer you a drink before we get started?"

I poured two scotches over ice and walked back over to her, handing her the glass. I walked back to my desk and leaned against it, raising the glass to her and taking a drink of the soft brown liquid, watching her do the same.

"Once again, Liv, I assure you that I have personally worked with Trish to resolve this issue, and I consider anything that might have been problematic to now be a non-issue. I really think it best if you leave it to me to make sure the matter is handled appropriately."

She smiled. "Jason, Trish doesn't know that I'm here at the moment. She called me several weeks ago and I've only just been able to get here. I don't disbelieve you. But since I'm here, why don't you explain it to me?"

So that was it. Trish called her mother right after I confronted her several weeks ago and first coerced her into our arrangement.

Taking another drink of the scotch, I looked hard at the woman in front of me. What to do? "Liv, let your daughter grow up and learn to take her lumps. I'll make sure it's an experience she learns from."

She stood up and walked across the room toward me, stopping just short. "My husband divorced me many years ago, but leaving me a very wealthy woman, a business to run, and a daughter. I prize all three. What has happened here?"

I looked down into those beautiful green eyes, let my eyes drift down to the open blouse that revealed the soft swell of her breasts, then down further to the curve of her hips. Not caring that she knew what I was doing. I looked back into her eyes, emptied the last drink of scotch and thought to myself "What the hell. Nothing ventured, nothing gained." I smiled at her again. "Alright Liv." I pointed at the large screen behind the conference table and said "Take a look."

I walked over and picked up the remote on my desk and pressed the button. Up popped the image of her daughter, Trish, naked, dropping to her knees in front of her professor and beginning to lick his cock like a popsicle. Liv stood there with a stunned look on her face.

I watched. "You missed the part where she negotiated her grade. This next one, however, is really the part I like best." At that point, I pressed the button again, and a second video screen came to life. This time, Trish was strapped face-down on a bed. A man's body straddling her, his cock buried in her ass. Her ass cheeks firm, full and bright red from his slaps. She groaned each time he rammed his cock in her ass, and you could hear her begging him to fuck her harder. "By the way Liv, when your daughter begs me to fuck her harder like that, I come almost instantaneously in her ass. I can't seem to help myself."

She looked at me intently. "I'll have you jailed."

I looked back at her and smiled. "I don't think so. I explained it to Trish and that's how she ended up face down like that with my cock buried in her ass. Let me explain it to you as well."

Jen walked into the office after I had buzzed her. I turned and gazed at Liv. "Jen, have Ms. Campbell's hotel send her luggage over and see that it gets upstairs to the guest residence. She'll be staying for a few days as we work through some of her daughter's issues here on campus."

I turned and beckoned Jen over to me. I grasped her ass firmly with one hand as she came close and without taking my eyes off Liv, I kissed her and whispered quietly in her ear. Turning my gaze back to Trish's mother, I said to Jen, "Remember what I just told you. I'll want you later, so don't go far." She ground her cunt against my thigh and smiled as she turned and walked out the door.

I turned back to Liv and stretched out my hand. "Let me show you the upstairs guest quarters."

I watched Liv as she positioned herself near the picture windows overlooking the campus. My personal residence was quite lavish and her presence here was a deliciously added bonus. I decided it was best to make it clear my expectations. "I enjoyed making Trish my personal whore. And I dare say that since she called you, she's come to enjoy her role. As will you. But whether you enjoy it or not, I'm going to enjoy having you as my personal plaything."

"Whore, you mean."

"As you wish. Just keep in mind the consequences for Trish should you decide that you'll no longer participate."

Liv stared at me. "I don't really see any alternatives at this moment."

I smiled. "No, there really aren't any if you want a future for your daughter. For now, I'm afraid both you and Trish belong to me." I stepped up to her, grasped her chin and kissed her. I enjoyed feeling her resist, especially when I cupped her breast and squeezed hard.

I stepped back from her and laughed. "Now, if you'll come with me. I need to change into something more comfortable."

She followed me to my bedroom. I turned to face her and began to disrobe. Finally down to my boxers, the outline of my semi-erect cock was clearly visible through the thin cotton. My cock sprang free as I pushed the boxers down over my hips, and hardened perceptibly under her gaze. I reached down and lightly stroked my hard shaft in front of her.

"Now Liv. Your turn. Strip."

She glowered, but kicked off her shoes, revealing shapely feet with brightly polished clear nails. Hesitantly, she began to slowly unbutton the silk blouse, each button undone leaving me slightly more excited. When she finally let it fall from her shoulders, a nearly translucent filmy bra with a front hook cupped firm, melon-sized breasts. I could see the firm brown nipples molded under the thin fabric and shuddered at the thought of biting the taut tips. She looked around hesitantly and draped the blouse over the back of a chair. She then released the clasp on the side of the gray skirt, unzipped the side, and let it fall momentarily around her ankles. Clad only in the bra and a similarly translucent pair of bikini panties, she stepped out of the skirt, bent down to pick it up and deposited it on top of the blouse.

She turned to face me, her eyes instinctively dropping to my prick –I walked closer to her, then reached out and caressed the side of her breast through the filmy bra. It had the intended effect on both of us. My balls contracted as I touched her, and her nipple visibly hardened underneath the thin material. I let my fingers stroke the taut nub, and then pulled the edge of the bra back to reveal a pert brown tip and puckered aureole.

I drew closer to her, and despite her impassive face, I could detect a scintillating musky odor mixed with the lavender I smelled earlier – I knew she was wet between her thighs. My fingers found the clasp of her bra nestled between her breasts. A twist of my fingers and the hook came free – the lacy cups popped open, exposing the soft delicate flesh underneath. I pushed the straps back over her shoulders and then let my fingers trail down the sides of her breasts. I bent down and blew softly on the firm brown nubs, then took the tip of one between my teeth. She shivered as my tongue flicked across the tip.

I let my fingers caress the soft skin, trailing lightly along the sides of her breasts, then sliding lightly down her sides, barely touching her skin. The head of my cock lay against her stomach and I pushed forward against her, letting her feel the full length of my prick. My hands slid further down, resting momentarily on her hips, then sliding around to grasp her firm ass. I looked down at her, my eyes locked on hers, and growled "I'm going to enjoy fucking you."

I pressed her back against the wall, then dropped to my knees, and quickly grasped the edges of her panties, jerking them down from her hips, exposing the triangle of dark hair between her thighs. I pushed the panties down her legs, letting my hands feel her legs all the way down. From my position on my knees in front of her, I looked up at her, lightly caressing the backs of her legs with my fingers. I leaned over and nipped the front of her thigh with my teeth, then grasped her legs more firmly and let my tongue slowly drift up the inside of her thigh.

Her skin was incredibly soft. My hands slid up the backs of her legs, grasping her just below her ass, and I alternately nipped at the soft flesh and teased her with my tongue. My face was now at the dark triangle of hair centered neatly between her thighs, the smell of her cunt driving me crazy. I wanted to bury my cock in her pussy and ravage her. I grasped the insides of her thighs, and growled hoarsely "Spread your legs wider", and felt her weight shift as her feet spread further apart. I took advantage, and pressed my mouth tightly to her cunt – my tongue first penetrating the thick dark hair covering her mound, and finally reaching the swollen labia. I pressed my mouth tighter to her, slipping my tongue up and down the length of her pussy. Tracing small light circles around her clit, I felt her hips begin to squirm.

I grasped her hips more firmly as I pressed my face deeper between her thighs. Her squirming hips and soft moans excited me to no end. When I felt her close to coming, I retreated. Slipping my tongue down the inside of her thighs, nipping at the delicate flesh with my teeth. I occasionally reached down to stroke my aching cock – the urge to drag her down to the floor and fuck her savagely was overwhelming. I continued teasing her – tonguing her incessantly until she was close to orgasm, and then pulling back – I didn't want her cumming. After 30 minutes of the back and forth, bringing her close to orgasm, only to stop short, I finally rose off my knees, my face glistening with her juices. Despite her reluctance and initial distaste for her predilection, her eyes were glazed with lust.

I kissed her and grabbing her arm, pulled her over to the bed. I stood behind her, one arm wrapped around her, hand lightly resting on her stomach, my other hand on her hip, pulling her against me, my chest against her back, my face buried in her neck, and my cock pressed tightly against her firm ass. I glanced up at the clock – it was time. I pressed my mouth to her ear and growled hoarsely, "I want you face down on that bed."

Surprisingly, she did as she was instructed. I was disappointed. I was hoping to force her down. I clambered on and straddled her ass. I ran my hands over her back. Then slipping them under her arms, I trailed my fingers down her sides, feeling the fleshy swell of her breasts, through the slender curve of her waist leading down to her hips just underneath me. She didn't so much as move, but I knew she was experiencing a raw set of emotions. I laid the weight of my body down on top of her – I didn't want her able to free herself when she realized what was about to happen.

I stroked her arm, and slipped the anchored cuff around her wrist before she could think about it. I grasped her other arm and rolled to the side of the bed, quickly slipping the cuff on the other side around her wrist and closing it. She had shrieked somewhere in the process, and had tried to get up, but with both wrists restrained by the cuffs attached to the separate head posts of the bed, she wasn't going anywhere. I quickly restrained her legs in like manner, cinched each restraint tight, and she was soon laid out on the bed, legs spread and all four limbs securely attached to each corner of the bed. She continued to struggle and I bent down to whisper in her ear, "Perhaps you remember your daughter in a similar position as she begged me to ass-fuck her."

I stood up and looked down at her, then reached down to the small cabinet next to the bed and pulled out several items. It was clear that she didn't understand where this was headed. And that was exactly what I had intended. "You're an incredibly beautiful and powerful woman Liv. And I'm looking forward to experiencing that alpha side. But for the time being, I'm going to enjoy your humiliation and degradation."

She managed to get out "What are you...." before I sat down beside her, pushed the ball gag in her mouth, and strapped it around her head.

I smiled at her. "I can't have you talking. Or screaming." She could do no more than grunt through the gag.

As I sat next to her, I slowly began to stroke my cock again. With the other hand, I stroked my fingers down her back and caressed her ass. She was exquisite. "Now for the next part of our evening here, I have a surprise for you. And your role in this, despite your clearly powerful alpha side, is completely submissive." I slipped my finger between her ass cheeks and probed her tight hole. She grunted again and squirmed at my probing.

"Unfortunately, this also involves completely masking your identity which means you're going to have to suffer a little discomfort with this hood over your head." As her eyes opened wide and she threw her head back and forth to prevent the inevitable, I pulled the lightweight mesh hood over her head. I pushed her hair up inside the hood and then pulled the drawstrings closed loosely around her neck and tied them. It was the perfect effect and exactly what I intended for what I had in mind.

I stroked her again, this time letting my fingers trail down between her thighs. I lightly fingered the blood-gorged labia, wanting to bury my tongue in her cunt again. Instead, I rose, walked over to the bar and poured myself a scotch and water. "Our guests will be arriving shortly Liv." Her body strained at this announcement. "I believe that's them I hear now."

The scotch went down easy, and I walked back over to the bed. I grabbed a leather strap from the closet wall on the way, and by the time Trish and Jen walked into the room, I had already lashed Liv's ass with several strokes.

I turned to look at the young women as they entered the room, both naked in anticipation of my desires. The look on Trish's face was one of lust and puzzlement. She had gladly accepted her role as my whore, and my willingness to give her to Jen on occasion. This was the first time she'd been exposed to another woman in my domain. She looked down at the woman on the bed and back at me. Jen stood in the door watching us, knowing what was coming.

I walked over to Trisha, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her, then whispered in her ear, "Trish, I have a surprise for you today." I felt her hand encircle my swollen member, squeezing lightly. At the mention of her name, Liv began to struggle on the bed. She had only just realized that her daughter was now in the room, and she could hear every part of our conversation.

12