College Bound: Summer to Remember Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,255 Followers

After an hour of this wild, depraved fuck he began to tense up and groaned in a dark almost sinister voice, "Oh fuck baby, I gotta feed this sexy pussy that's driving my big cock crazy." "Your pussy's too much action for my big cock," he snarled as his monster cock throbbed in a way he knew he could never t hold back.

I looked back and with a crazed lust on my face snarled, "Fill it baby...Fill it with your big hot load...Cum in it baby...Ohhh yesss uncle Jimmy, fill it up with one of your great big pussy filling loads lover." Suddenly I shuddered and came as I felt burst after burst of the hottest cum explode inside my starved 18 year old pussy. As my uncles giant cock filled every inch of me I began using my ass to fuck harder onto his huge, exploding cock. I turned and pleaded, "Ohhh come on baby keep fucking baby...Don't loose that great big hard- on of yours baby... Oh fuck, my pussy needs more of that great big sexy cock...Keep it fucking inside your new 18 year old pussy baby....Oh yeah fuck it all night baby...Fuck it all night...Show me what that great big in demand cock of yours can really do to a sexy 18 year old pussy baby."

That did it. As he came inside my pussy he kept fucking me and didn't loose any of that giant hard on. When he came, my pussy exploded like a volcano, or rounds of fireworks going off as I felt his giant cock expand and rapidly shoot burst after burst of scorching hot cum inside me. As his hot cum shot way up into me I was delirious from the feeling of his enormous pulsating cock, expanding and contracting rapidly as his molten cum coated my clinching velvet fuck walls deep inside my aching cunt. As his hot cum exploded into me, I wildly fucked back onto his giant cock, moaning every time my turned on ass slammed back and met his skinny body. I desperately wanted to please every inch of my uncle's huge cock and wanted my young 18 year old pussy to bring it off inside of me.

The feeling of my uncle's hot cum exploding inside of me caused me to cum instantly. My pussy was spasoming all over his huge cock as we continued to kiss and fuck like deranged lovers. It felt so hot to cum with his great big cock, as it repeatedly pumped off inside of me, burst after burst as his hot load mixed with mine! Throughout this depraved act we were both moaning from this hot animal- like fucking. Amazingly, my uncle kept cumming and cumming, without any signs of stopping. He came for what seemed like five minutes. There was so much cum flowing out of my overstuffed pussy that it kept coating his huge hard- on, allowing him to fuck me faster and harder, until he was pounding me like a jack-hammer, fucking me so hard that it caused his huge, hanging balls to slap against the bottom of my ass, and really drive my pussy crazy and cum harder than I ever have in my life, harder even than with my black professor and the 80 year old African!

After a few minutes, my overstuffed pussy couldn't hold another drop of his hot cum and the remainder began dripping onto the floor in a huge white puddle. I was going crazy as I turned my head to the side and we kissed with just the hot tips of our two sex crazed tongues as he continued to fill the depths of my overstuffed cunt with huge bursts of scorching cum. The more he came the crazier we kissed.

After he finished cumming he began pulling out of me as my over-stretched pussy clung to his cock in a desperate attempt to keep it form exiting my sex starved 18 year old pussy. My uncles massive cock popped out, making a loud popping sound from my empty pussy. He then turned me around and began kissing me wildly as his hands freely roamed over my nylons then over my aching tits. We kissed obscenely for almost half an hour as my hands continued pumping his surprisingly huge cock. The stories I had heard from my mother and her friend confirmed that my uncles cock could stay hard as a rock even after he shot his powerful loads. What I was going to find out that weekend was that my uncle could fuck for hours at a time and stay as hard as steel after he came, continuing to fuck through his orgasm as if he hadn't even shot off.

As my hands eagerly pumped his still enormous piece of flesh, his mouth was also busy sucking my turned-on nipples, driving me on the edge of another sinful orgasm. As we kissed I could feel his huge cock throbbing in my out stretched hands and was going crazy to suck it. I then held his huge 14 inch shaft and continued pumping it as I lead him to the sofa. Even though the sofa was on the other side of the room we stopped 10 times to hungrily kiss and play with each other. As we walked my hands were sexily pumping his enormous cock while his hands were running up and down the back of my stockings, then over my firm sexy ass which caused me to groan hotly, "Ummmm, that feels sooooo nice baby...ummmm sooooo sexy."

We stopped and immediately began enjoying our twisted Uncle/Niece kiss. The naughty way we were kissing was a reminder that we needed more from each other, much, much more! We bot knew that this was a fuck that was going to last for days if not a week. Time seemed to stand still and it seemed to take forever to get to the couch which was only a few feet away! My hands kept pumping his giant rock-hard cock as we stood moaning, and as the tips of our tongues flicked crazily across each others. We took a few more steps then turned to kiss again. The hot kissing every few feet was a naughty scene between two people that needed to fuck and please each other.

This wasn't about feelings or emotions; this was about one thing only; pure animal lust and heat. This depraved fuck came from a sexy 18 year old with a perfect body dressed to fuck in sexy thigh high stockings and naughty, white open toed high heeled pumps, and a 62 year old sexy, rock star with a 14 inch cock that could fuck and cum for days!

We stood in front of the sofa and continued kissing with our mouths wide open and our tongues flicking wildly across each other. It was so sexy to be kissing my uncle, the 44 year difference in our ages making it real hot. As I kissed him my hands were sexily stroking his huge 14 inch hard on until I bent at the waist and began flicking my tongue feverishly over his great big cock head. I was moaning like crazy and said, "Oh baby, lie back so I can ride the fuck out of your great big sexy cock." "Let me please it for you Uncle Jimmy," I moaned, wanting to give his giant cock everything it wanted and needed.

Once he sat back on sofa his huge cock thumped menacingly across his tight rock-star chest until it settled and rose up to the bottom of his pecs. His 14 inch cock looked so freakishly huge on his small 150 pound frame. When his huge cock came to rest against his chest, I moaned out loud saying, "Ohhhhh fuck!" The wild maze of thick angry veins stuck out from the sides of his enormous shaft, making it look almost grotesque!

I spent the next hour just kissing his giant cock, licking it while I pumped his enormous piece of flesh with my out-stretched, almost fully opened palm. As I made love to his enormous cock with my mouth, tongue and hands, I looked up at him grinning slyly saying, "So fucking huge," a hundred times.

After an hour of this trance-like cock worship he was throbbing and said, "Let's fuck baby."

"Oh yessss," I moaned in my hottest breath.

He then stood and we kissed hard, as his monster cock ran by the side of my thigh high stockings, brushing against my thigh as I pumped the length of it. I remember watching a porn movie with my roommates where a teenage girl wearing thigh high stockings and high heels was kissing a real old guy, who had to be at least 50 years older than her. They were kissing passionately while she pumped his cock as it went against her side. I remembered thinking how sexy it looked, seeing her young hands pumps his old cock as they kissed. They even played that part of the scene in slow motion to give it that added sexy effect.

After we kissed, my uncle and I moved to the dining room where we kissed as he leaned against the living room table. He pulled me to his chest and began torturously fucking me from behind. Even though I had his monstrous cock inside me for hours already, my pussy was still shocked by the enormity of it, as he slammed it way up into me. I realized that no matter how many ties I fucked him, I would never get used to his staggering cock size.

As he held onto my narrow waist and fucked into me I looked back and snarled, "Oh baby just stand still and let me fuck your great big cock...Let me fuck it for you baby...Let me use my pussy to jack off that big ass cock of yours Uncle Jimmy."

My uncle just moaned as I crossed one high heel over the other and began dropping my tight pussy down that huge wide shaft until it finally reached the base of his giant cock. When my pussy finally bottomed out I began slowly gyrating in small circles as I spiraled all the way up his endless length of his fat shaft right to the rim of his huge bulbous cock head, where I kept my pussy churning around and around just the huge, wide cockhead.

He was groaning wildly, saying my pussy was the best he ever fucked and that he has never bottomed out in any cunt so deep which drove me wild. I was delirious from the over- stuffed sensation of fucking his great big cock. I used his big fucking cock for over an hour as he stayed perfectly still, enjoying the way my tight 18 year old pussy was literally sucking his huge shaft.

As I fucked onto his huge, fat cock, he turned his hips, changing the angle as I fucked back down on him. The change of angle sent his huge cock into spasms, as it thrilled from the incredible sensation of my wild pussy.

As he fucked into her smoking cunt, he thought to himself how her pussy was designed for his giant cock, and that he had never fucked one so tight and so hot before. Even his sister who had a wild cunt that could take him deep, wasn't as hot as her sexy daughter's cunt.

When my uncle would change the angel of his monster cock, it would set-off a series of explosions I never experienced, deep inside my pussy and caused it to erupt all over his shaft, coating it with my sweet, hot cum.

As I fucked onto his huge cock I must have cum 20 times from the sheer size of his pulsating monster, and the wild angels of his cock. While I slow fucked onto his great big cock, his gifted hands were running up and down my stocking covered legs then to my turned on nipples which made me even crazier. I was delirious from having over foot of cock impaled all the way up into the bottom of my trembling teenage pussy. I continued to moan, "OOOOOHHHHH GODDDD SO FUCKING DEEP!" as my pussy clenched like a vise-grip onto my uncle's enormous pussy pleaser, causing me to convulse over and over in rapid earth-shattering cums, coating his giant shaft in a wild cum bath.

As his talented hands played with my nylons from the sides of my stockings to the lacy tops then went up to my engorged nipples and pinched them causing me to moan. I said hotly, "Oh baby that feels sooo fucking sexy...Your hands and that huge assed cock are driving my 18 year old pussy crazy baby....I cant stop cumming all over that great big sexy cock of yours Uncle Jimmy."

As I bottomed out on his huge shaft I was gyrating my pussy in a hot teasing spiral motion then turned my head to the side where we immediately met in a wild tongue kiss. It was a sinful kiss as our lips never touched, just our wild tongues flicking at a frenzied rate, like the fastest speed on a musical metronome. As we kissed heatedly, I said in a turned on voice, "Oh God Uncle Jimmy, I'm so horny for your huge cock." "I've never been so horny to fuck," I moaned out loud.

My Uncle was moaning like crazy too, and I could feel his giant cock begin to expand in my overstuffed cunt, which caused me to take rapid, and very short breaths, as I pursed my lips in anticipation of him cumming again. My eyes began to tear-up from the expanding of his huge cock, stretching my cunt even further. I knew another big load of cum was on its way up into my turned on pussy ,and I was going wild fucking it hard, waiting for it explode inside me. As I felt his giant cock pulsing rapidly inside me I grabbed it by the base and immediately turned and bent at the waist to suck on it a little. I said in a deranged voice,

"Oh baby I need to blow your huge cock first....Let me suck on this big ass cock just a little...Oh fuck yeah its so fucking big.... I need to taste my pussy on it and blow it so bad baby...Let me blow it first, and then we'll get back into our sexy fuck."

Before he could say a word I was licking all over and under his massive pulsating shaft like a rabid dog. As I licked away at his huge cock, making contact with every inch of flesh and every huge, protruding vein I couldn't stop marveling over the sheer size of it, as it seemed to dwarf his skinny body. He began moaning and turning me on more by saying, "Oh yeah baby, that's it... taste that sexy 18 year old pussy on that big fucking cock baby....Oh yeah suck that sexy pussy of yours off my great big dick."

As I feverishly worshiped my uncle's massive 13 inch cock with my tongue, mouth and hands he was grunting louder and louder and began saying, "Oh fuck baby, your too fucking sexy....I cant hold this fucking load back much longer baby."

I was truly lost in pleasing his giant cock. As his voice continued to drop he added, "Your sexy young 18 year old body dressed in those sexy stockings and high heels is driving my great big cock fucking crazy baby....I need to get back into that sexy pussy of yours again or I'm gonna blow this big fucking load all over your hot 18 year old body baby."

For a second I began to think, 'Ummm.... maybe I do want this great big sexy cock to cum all over me, spraying all over my aching nipples and big tits and my face and into my hair.' I knew the huge, scorching load he would shoot, and the thought of my uncle cumming all over me and coating me in his load had me so turned on, but I knew I had to feel his huge cock shooting- off deep into my sex starved pussy again. I would have gladly let my uncle shoot that great big cock all over me with pleasure, but right now I wanted to feel that great big monster explode inside me, and I knew he did too.

I was on the pill for years once I started dating my boyfriend Bobbie, but this is the moment that made being on it all worth while! I hungrily blew him for a few more precious seconds, although I desperately wanted to keep sucking his huge turned on cock until I brought it off with my mouth and hands, but I knew my uncle wanted to fuck and I didn't want to irritate him. I needed to feel that giant cock explode inside too, so I looked up at him and moaned, "Oh fuck yeah baby, let's get this huge cock back into my pussy."

My uncle than lifted me up then turned me around so that I was now leaning against the table then positioned himself behind me as I reached back for his throbbing 14 inch monster cock and brought it to my on-fire pussy again. As I guided that wild giant veined monster to my sizzling pussy, he snarled and said, "Baby you've got the hottest cunt I ever fucked. Your pussy is driving my big cock insane baby." I moaned and began cumming instantly as soon as his big baseball sized cock head parted my smoldering fuck lips wide apart.

I looked back and snarled, "Oh fuck yeah baby... give me every fucking inch of your big ass horse cock...Fuck it like a wild man Uncle Jimmy. Drop that big hot load inside this horny, naughty 18 pussy."

The deeper he invaded my tight as a glove cunt, the more I was forced to except it.

"OH God," I cried as he pushed his throbbing cock inside me again. Taking short breaths as I tried adjusting to his massive shaft again, as I was loving the waves of lust that exploded through my body with every stroke his huge cock forced way up inside my burning cunt. I cried out in lust, "Ohhh fuuuuck I can't stop cumming over your big ass cock baby....Ohhh God, it's splitting me in half.....Soooo fucking big......soooo fucking good."

We were both going crazy and groaning like wild animals in heat as his huge cock pistoned deep into the back of my ultra tight pussy, stretching me beyond any limit I have ever imagined or experienced. As my uncle's hands gripped the tops of my thigh high stockings, he would pull me onto his huge 14 inch cock as he groaned in a rage-like way. The experience of being punished with each unrelenting stroke of his monster cock caused me to explode over every inch of his freakish shaft each time my turned on pussy made the seemingly endless journey down the length of his enormous, throbbing, huge veined monster.

As he fucked me from behind crazily, he ran his hand down my right stocking covered leg and pulled it back against the outside of his leg. He then held onto my size 10 high heel pump gripped it in his hand, then grabbed onto my shoulder and began hammering that huge cock into me from a different angle. This sent an explosion through my overstuffed pussy and caused me to moan hungrily, "Ohhh fuck your huge cock is hitting me everywhere baby," I wailed. "God, you fuck so hard." "Oh god, I love your great big cock baby...I love the fuck your huge cock is giving my tight 18 year old pussy Uncle Jimmy... Keep fucking me baby.... Ohhhh fuck yeah that big cock feels sooo fucking good baby....Sooooo fucking huge and so fucking good," I said in an almost delirious state.

After that wild fuck we made their way to his bedroom. I got his the bed dressed in my high heels and stockings and we kissed as the sun came up. Amazingly, we had been fucking all through the night, and kissed for a good hour before he hit the remote blinds and they slept for a few hours before they woke and got into a hot three hour fuck, with him eating her pussy then fucking her missionary style as he held her long tapered legs up at her ankles, crossing my high heels over each other as he fucked his 14 inch monster deep inside her. We fucked like this for the entire week, stopping only to eat an shower. In the shower and the jacuzzi we fucked crazily until we got out and I stepped back into my pumps and got back into a wild fuck that went on for four to five hours.

It was on the third day of non-stop fucking that I realized the spectacular view my uncle's multi-million dollar penthouse had of the city. We were fucking in the bar area of his penthouse. My uncle was fucking way up into my pussy as I sat on the high stool. The stool didn't have a back, and was very tall. I even commented slyly that he must have bought them knowing they'd be great to fuck someone on.

As I locked my high heel pumps into the rung of the chair I pushed her ass out as he lined his massive cock up with my pussy, as my ass hung over the edge of the stool. My uncle was going crazy, fucking his huge, tireless cock almost straight up into my pussy in this position making me cum like an open faucet all over him, as my cum squirted all over his massive cock, then flowed out onto the expensive, hard-wood floor. After an hour of fucking straight-up inside me, he grabbed onto my knees and lifted me off the tall stool walking to the front of the large window overlooking the city.

Being on the sixtieth floor I was able to see the incredible cityscape. On any other occasion I would have been captivated by the incredible view, but my sex starved pussy was too busy getting fucked by my uncle's enormous 14 inch cock, to thoroughly appreciate the multi-million dollar view. My uncle pounded his monster cock into me so hard my high heels were dangling off my feet. After half an hour he shouted that he had to cum again and for the next two minutes shot a load so big inside my wet pussy that it flowed out and left a long trail as he carried me around the living room, fucking his shooting monster cock way-up inside me.

shoguy
shoguy
2,255 Followers