College Bound: Summer to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,263 Followers

Burst after hot burst shot into my open mouth with so much force, I thought my head was going to explode. I kept swallowing, wondering if I could keep with it, desperately trying to gulp down every splash. His huge cock was cumming so much I began to wonder if he would ever stop. Finally, after 30 swallows his monster cock started to trickle cum and I licked his softening trunk of flesh, groaning over and over about how much cum he had and how huge his cock was. After that he pulled me up to him and we kissed like lovers, our tongues meeting in a sexy dance, letting each other know that we wanted to keep fucking and playing with each other.

As I sat beside him I looked with astonishment at his huge, deflated cock that rested over his knee, as his grapefruit sized cockhead actually touched the leather seat. It looked like a tree-trunk, it was so huge! Mr. Travers was bigger soft than five of my boyfriends cocks hard. We rode the next half hour just kissing and playing each other, his hands never leaving my stockings and my nipples, and mine gently running up and down his massive, spongy cock, making it inflate into another terrifying monster.

"I need a lot more of your sexy pussy Allison, he said hungrily as his cock was fully hard.

"Oh god, I need you back inside me so bad," I said as we pulled in the driveway and kissed for another five minutes.

"Let's go fuck," he said with authority which almost made me cum right there.

He walked out of the limo nude with me in just my thigh high stockings and high heels. I felt so wicked, so turned on.

"I'll bet he sees this all the time," I said hotly, stopping to kiss him right in front of the limo as I bent at the waist to kiss his huge cock. I was sure the limo driver had seen this a million times before and I was so turned on to fuck him I didn't care what he or even the neighbors thought.

" The driver is a she Allison, and yes she has seen a lot of things," he growled as I moaned and licked up and down his fat cock. We then went back to the pool area where we kissed then lead me to the futon. For the next hour he pounded his giant cock into me as I leaned over the back of the futon. Fucking outside in the open air, by the pool, in my stockings and high heels seemed so naughty.

My pussy came violently as he lead me from position to position, fucking me from behind then to missionary then on our sides as I exploded all over his massive shaft while we kissed hotly. In one position he was holding my legs up straight, holding my crossed ankles. My high heels were right in front of his face, as he buried his huge, tireless cock into me.

"So fucking tight," he howled, as his huge cock thrust into me, spreading wider than anything I have ever experienced in my life, causing my pussy to gush cum all over his shaft. Every time I came his cock would fuck harder and faster as my pussy coated his huge shaft, lubricating it so much that it filled the air with squishing, soapy sounds, with every punishing thrust of his massive cock.

Mr. Travers fucked me like a machine, using my upturned pussy as a back, or door-stop to prevent him from going any deeper. When he hit bottom, he'd pull back and fuck deep again, slamming his huge cock into me until his great, big balls slapped against my ass, and my pussy stopped him from going any further. I saw stars in this position and came so hard I thought I was going to pass out, from the endless pummeling of his giant, tireless cock.

He fucked me this way for almost an hour, pounding me hard with each stroke, and causing me to exploded over and over until he filled my pussy with another massive load of cum. After he and I came we worked our way into his house and up to his bedroom where he fucked me wildly for the next six hours and at times even savagely, punishing me with his enormous cock as he fucked me in positions I never in my life knew existed. Punishing me in ways that had my pussy cumming over and over again.

No matter how hard I tried I couldn't exhaust his huge cock. At 68 he had more stamina and more cum than twenty 18 year old boys. Every time he shot, his orgasms got more powerful and his cum more plentiful. I just couldn't get enough of his huge cock, loving the way he fucked, so hard and the way he came, so much!

Mr. Travers huge cock could fuck in ways no guy with an average 6,7 or 8 inch cock ever could, and my pussy exploded non-stop as if it was the fourth of July. After that night Mr. Travers and I fucked often throughout the summer, and even for a few incredible weekends when Kate and Bobbie went away with their mother. We even fucked during the semester when he would have business near my College, and when I came home from College during breaks.

After fucking his huge cock I never felt the same about my boyfriend, and our relationship began to disintegrate. I learned that summer that my best most powerful orgasms would come from a guy with a huge cock, who was really confident. I also learned that I loved fucking older men. I was really drawn to distinguished and successful men 40-50 and even 60 years older then me. There was a sexy quality about fucking older, confident men, with huge cocks that got me off the hardest.

Although Mr. Travers fucked constantly, enjoying my pussy from time to time, his first choice fuck was his daughter Kate who he couldn't get enough of. Her thin body with her ultra flat chest and inch long nipples, and long legs drove him wild. When I went to College, Kate began working for him, as his personal assistant, traveling out of town on business trips together almost every other week. THE END.......or is it?

shoguy
shoguy
2,263 Followers