College Changes a Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers

Sandra clearly liked what I was doing despite my refusal to use my tongue on her pussy. Every once in a while she would moan and arch her back, burying my face in her ass cheeks. It was different then when she did so with her tits early, but just as enjoyable in its own way.

At one point I thought she was doing it yet again, but I quickly realized something had changed. She wasn't arching her back anymore. No, instead she lifted her torso and was now literally sitting on my face. She tried to shift her hips so that my mouth found her pussy, but I grabbed them and held them where they were so that it was her ass alone covering my face.

I knew I could lift her off of me easily enough, but her ass cheeks spread suddenly and I got my first taste of her ass. It hadn't been planned, at least not consciously, but as soon as my tongue brushed against the small pink opening I was hooked. I'd never licked a girl's ass before. Hell, I never even wanted to, but that would all change now.

"Holy shit!" Sandra moaned as I began using my tongue more earnestly. This was obviously a new feeling for her too. It wasn't long before she was thrashing on top of me, but I wouldn't let her touch her pussy and I guess that was just enough to stop her from cumming. That didn't stop her moans from getting louder.

I can't say that I'd never been turned on by a girl's ass before, but Sandra's was different, more tantalizing. What I could say was that I'd certainly never tasted a girl's ass before tonight. I could also say that the fact that I enjoyed it was one hell of a surprise.

I could have gone on like that forever, but Sandra finally figured out how to make me let her cum. She took hold of my cock and started stroking it as she continued to sit on my face. It wasn't long before I was ready for my release.

I lifted her by her hips and pushed her off of me. I rolled on top of her. She lay under me panting in need. Her eyes were glazed over in desire as she hungrily kissed me. I enjoyed it for a few moments, but there was something else I wanted more.

I rolled Sandra under me so that she was lying on my bed face first. She glanced at me over her shoulder. Her eyes burned in need. I'm sure mine mirrored her emotions.

"Maybe you're not such a goody- two-shoes after all!" Sandra moaned. She knew what I wanted and lifted her hips to give me better access.

I thrust my cock between her ass cheeks. The head quickly found her small pink opening there. Her ass was tight, but more than ready after the attention I'd given it. Still, it took some effort to push inside, but when her resistance finally failed, it was all at once. One moment I was being denied entry and the next I was half buried in her ass.

"Definitely not a goody-two-shoes!" she gasped as I continued to work my cock into her ass. It wasn't long before I was fully embedding in her butt. I stayed like that for only a few moments before I began stroking in and out of it.

I'd never fucked a girl's ass before. It was definitely different, but just as enjoyable in its way. I had no idea if I was the first to take Sandra ass or not, but honestly, I could care less. Hers was my first ass and I was quickly realizing how much I enjoyed what I was doing.

I caught Sandra trying to slip a hand under herself and between her legs once or twice. I knew she was desperate to cum, but I wasn't ready yet so I stopped her. The third time she tried, I grabbed both of her hands and held them by the wrists behind her back at the base of her spine. This turned her on even more.

"Oh yes!" she cried. "Hold me down and take what you want! Make me your slut!"

Whatever else Sandra was, she was defiantly not like the girls I'd dated in the past. She was neither shy nor timid in her needs. She liked the feel of my cock up her ass and that was all that mattered to her. I slammed in and out of her ass from behind, holding her arms firmly behind her and she loved every moment of it. At first, I was planning on cumming in her just like that, but suddenly another idea came to mind.

I pulled out of Sandra ass and let go of her hands. She glanced over her shoulder at me in disappointment. That only lasted until I shifted her onto her back and lifted her knees until they were literally even with her ears. I had her arms trapped behind her legs.

My cock sunk back into her ass with ease, but I wasn't watching that. I was watching Sandra expression. Her eyes were lust filled and locked on mine. The look of pure carnal satisfaction when I hit bottom was something I'd never forget. I leaned forward, burying her under my weight as I kissed her. Her lips were wonton despite how I had her trapped.

"Fuck me!" she moaned between kisses. "Fuck my ass! Make me cum!"

I pulled out and slammed my cock back into her ass hard as I raped her lips with my own. She loved every moment of it.

"Oh yes!" Sandra cried. "Just like that! Do it again!" I did, more than once. Actually, I did it so many times that she stopped making sense, except for occasionally when she begged me to let her cum. "Please! I can't take any more. Let me. Please!"

I ignored her cries and continued until my orgasm was too strong to fight off any more. At that point, I sat up and finally let her slip an arm out from under her legs. Sandra quickly buried two fingers inside her soaking wet pussy.

I thrust in and out of her ass another half dozen times, watching her tits shiver and shake as she slammed her fingers deep inside her pussy matching my motion. Her palm slapped her clit each time she did so it was no surprise that she completely lost it as quickly as she did. What made it even better was that it was on my final thrust. I filled Sandra's ass with my cum and as she cried out in her own release.

"So, I guess you were wrong," I said triumphantly as I fought for breath afterward.

"About you being a goody-two-shoes?" she smiled as he breasts heaved while she panted for air. "Definitely."

"No," I said. I was pushing it, but right at that moment I could care less. "About you being my slut." She stopped panting for a moment and looked at me oddly. I thought she was going to say something nasty, but she didn't.

"I guess I was," she finally said softly. I smiled triumphantly as I rolled off of her and onto my back. It only lasted a few seconds.

"You bitch!"

Damn. I sat up quickly to find Matt standing on his side of the room. He was clearly pissed off with good reason.

"Matt!" Sandra cried, obviously stunned to find he was awake. I found that pretty odd considering how much noise she'd made while she came. He was drunk, not dead.

They yelled back and forth for a while. Matt saying unkind things while Sandra alternated between accusations of her own and apologizing. I let them rant at each other as I got out of bed and slipped on the same pair of sweats I'd been wearing earlier. Staying in bed, naked and in the wet spot my roommate's girlfriend and I had made didn't seem particularly smart.

I knew I'd feel guilty for this later, but Matt was pretty much an asshole in my book from beginning to end so right at that moment I didn't let myself get too upset. Besides, I wasn't the one who instigated what happened. This was their problem and they would have to work it out.

I took my shirt from the chair back and put it on before grabbing my sneakers, a pair of sock and my jacket. It was clearly time to give them some space. I could probably slip back into Jim's place for the night.

"And where the hell do you think you're going?" Matt snapped, finally turning his intention to me. Damn.

"Out, you two need to talk," I said, hoping to head off a fight, not that I was surprise when I failed.

Matt was still half drunk and wrapped in the blanket. He stumbled when he came toward me, but I had to give him credit. He put everything he had into the first punch. I took it because frankly, I deserved it despite my not being the initiator in what happened, but that didn't mean I was going to let him pummel me and he clearly wasn't going to be satisfied with one punch. Too bad.

"That's enough," I said after the second blow landed. "If you try and hit me again, I'll have to stop you."

"Fuck you!" Matt snapped, not unexpectedly. He also took another swing at me. I blocked it easily and delivered a short jab to his solar plexus. The wind flew out of him and he started gasping for breath. Sandra ran to him to make sure he was okay. That's when there was a knock on the door.

"Hey! Open up! What's going on in there?"

Damn. It was the resident advisor. I guess someone heard the fight and went to get him. I wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight. I ignored the knock, figuring that either Sandra or Matt would open it eventually, although neither looked particularly thrilled to do so. I didn't blame them.

I went and got my last three beers from the min-fridge while Matt continued to try to catch his breath and Sandra quickly threw on some clothes. I opened all three, took a long pull from the first and handed the second to Sandra. She took it without comment. I tried to hand the last to Matt, but he slapped it away. I shrugged, downed the rest of my beer in one long pull and put the empty bottle down before tasking a sip from the last beer.

"Are you going to open up or do I use my pass key?" the RA called through the door.

I looked at Matt and Sandra and shook my head. I guess I was wrong. There was no way either one of them was going to let him in. I sighed and moved toward the door. Yep, this was definitely going to be a long night.

**********

The next day I got my wish and they let Matt and I switch roommates. Well, maybe 'let' isn't the right word. They sort of insisted.

I didn't get to pick my new roommate either and karma being what it is I ended up with Simon. I was more than a little amazed that as bad as Matt was, he was worse. Matt was an inconsiderate asshole, but Simon was a complete loser. He was an arrogant prick who looked down on just about everyone. Frankly, I didn't think his kind existed anywhere outside of a movie theater until I met him in person. Live and learn.

I figured I knew the reason why I got stuck with Simon. There weren't many guys who would want someone for a roommate who might sleep with his girl while he was passed out in the same room. And by not many, I mean none.

I didn't blame the powers-that-be for sticking me with him. What I'd done was a dick move. Of course, that didn't make having to deal with Simon any easier. I had done the crime, and someone had clearly decided I would now have to do the time.

I was not really surprised to find out that a week later Matt and Sandra had made their peace with what happened. Hell, in some ways they were better off. They somehow seemed closer the few times I'd seen them together since and Matt's new roommate went home most weekends so they had more time to do what they did best.

Needless to say, my reputation on campus took a hit. It's not like I could keep what happened a secret after half my hall watched as the RA dealt with us. Don't get me wrong. My real friends didn't disappear or anything, but they looked at me differently. That much was obvious. Most of them slowly got past it.

Of course, the girls I liked who previously showed interest in me disappeared for the most part. Let's just say that the athletically built blonds with the girl next door attitude didn't much go for guys who slept with their roommate's girlfriend. Go figure.

Not everything turned out badly after the incident. For example, some girls who formerly ignored me now seemed interested. I had to be careful because these girls weren't into the goody-two-shoes type of guy. What they were into was some wild and crazy shit and I was just the man for them after my night with Sandra. Let's just say that I'd learned to appreciate asses of all kinds, amongst other things.

By the end of my freshman year I'd pretty much thrown off the last of my goody-two-shoes reputation. I liked to think that most people still thought of me as a nice guy despite what happened with Sandra and how I changed, but maybe that was just wishful thinking. Certainly, the next few years went by with me having a great time, making plenty of those crazy college memories that some guys talked about when they were drunk and alone with their closest friends.

It wasn't until I graduated and started my first job that I finally settled down. I didn't want the reputation I'd developed in college to follow me for the rest of my life. Don't get me wrong, it was a great time, but everyone has to grow up eventually.

It wasn't as difficult to settle down as I thought it would be. Of course, most of that had to do with meeting Katie. She was an athletically built blond with a girl-next-door outlook toward life. Yeah, I know. After everything I'd been through, who would have guessed that my taste in woman would revert to what it was back in high school? Only it didn't, not really. You see Katie had her fun in college too, but that's a story for another time.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,329 Followers
12