College Cheerleaders in Pantyhose Ch. 02

Story Info
Punished for my curiosity about cheerleaders and lingerie.
7.3k words
4.31
69.2k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that night of hot encounters with my stepsister and her cheerleader friends, which involved steamy sex and their pantyhose, I wound up attending almost all the football games they were cheering in; I just couldn't get enough of watching these young women in their hot cheerleader uniforms and gorgeous legs, wearing pretty tops, skirts, white socks, sneakers, and of course even more so, when they also wore tan pantyhose or tights in addition to their regular outfit. Whenever they had their performances, which sometimes involved quite artistic stunts, I got an immediate hard-on and was glued to their legs and hot young athletic female bodies, going wild and crazy in my fantasies of what I would do with them if I had a chance of meeting them on my own...

One of my biggest problems during these games became how to relieve myself from my sexual arousal and tension that was building up through the course of the game, without causing a public embarrassment. At times, I would just hold it, enjoying my super hard-on all the way to the end, noticing the pre-cum emanating from the tip of my boner, and then seeking out a bathroom after the end of the game where I could finally spank my monkey all the way to shoot off my loads of cum. At other times, I would discretely touch my hard-on through my pants, using my elbow, a water bottle, or some other object, until I was coming, but then the mess was quite embarrassing and serious clean-up was needed afterwards which meant that I would miss a chunk of the game and more of my stepsister's and her team's hot cheerleading performances.

One Saturday evening, during the last quarter of the game, my arousal had built to a very high level by watching the set of eight young cheerleaders doing their sexy movements and dances in their hot stunning uniforms, also wearing tan tights on that day. Although my plan had been to hold it and keep on the edge until the very end, for a post-game bathroom masturbatory relief, I realized that I couldn't do it this time, the sexual tension and excitement having progressed too far, my hard cock emanating big loads of pre-cum and starting to throb in my pants. I needed to sadly leave the game to finish it all off and walked down the steps of the stadium to the nearest exit, then following the hallway along to a men's room. As I kept walking, I noticed a door I hadn't spotted earlier, with a sign "Women Changing Room". Aside from the cheerleading team, I couldn't think of any other women being part of that night's game, so my curiosity won over my anxiety of doing a forbidden thing and I cautiously opened the door, first making sure no one was observing me in the hallway. As expected, no one was in the changing room, and only very few lockers were in use, all of them towards the left side of the room. A quick count of shoes and bags confirmed my earlier thoughts that these matched the eight cheerleaders on the field. I even recognized my stepsister's sports bag and shoes right away, towards the far left corner of the changing room.

It took me a couple of seconds to realize how lucky I was to have landed in this paradise of young college girls' outfits, including their shoes, hosiery and underwear, and figured it was at least another fifteen or twenty minutes or so until the game would be over and they would return to the changing room.

I walked over to one of the lockers -- they were all not locked, conveniently -- where I spotted a worn pair of white pantyhose on a shelf, took it out, stretched the smooth, silky fabric in my hands, and went on to sniff it all over. My erection got even more massive as the soft fabric of the hose just worn by one of the cheerleader girls gently rubbed over the skin of my face, and as I inhaled the musky aroma of her crotch; I figured she likely did not wear panties underneath, as the scent was quite strong and intense. The foot parts also smelled very delicious, a mix of flowery sweet girly foot lotion she must have put on and a little bit of foot sweat, along with a hint of leather from the flats she wore. I took her black leather flats in my hands, rubbed them across my face, licking them all over and soaking in the heavenly girly slightly sweaty smell... it was really heaven, only much better...

My next stop was at the locker of my stepsister, where I found a pair of sexy hot smooth white panties that smelled absolutely delicious like her intimate zones, increasing my arousal massively. I also took many deep breaths and sniffs in her pretty low heeled black leather pumps, a very familiar aroma to me, as I had explored her shoes at home many times before, as well.

I continued to check out several other lockers in this women's changing room, keeping in mind that time was running out shortly, trying to experience as much of these hot young cheerleaders' intimate wear as I possibly could. One of the highlights was a pair of tightly cut pink panties with very delicate smooth, shiny fabric and an extremely erotic smell of some kind of perfume, only to be enhanced by the scents of this young cheerleader's pussy and some leftover drops of pee. I unzipped my pants and rubbed these hot pink panties against my fully erect boner, ignoring the fact that some of my pre-cum might wind up on this girl's panties. Then I discovered her cute white socks with some flowery motives printed on them and sniffed them extensively, soaking in every bit of the sweet and sweaty aromas of her cute sexy feet. She wore hot dark brown ballerinas, size 5, and I guessed that she probably was one of the rather petite girls in the team, maybe Mae, the Thai girl my stepsister talked about recently. As I kept sniffing the smooth fabric of her sexy white socks, while continuing to rub her hot pink silky panties against the tip of my boner, I almost could not hold back any longer and was very close on the verge of a massive orgasm. But then my eyes spotted a package in this young girl's bag that I needed to investigate; an indeed, it was an unopened pair of exclusive Wolford 15 denier sheer-to-waist extra-smooth pantyhose. Not sure why she had brought this pair but I imagined she might have plans for some event later that night, maybe going out for a dance or something like that.

I was too curious and excited about experiencing this pair of super-hot sexy white pantyhose of this cheerleader girl up close, so I opened the package and took out the hose, slowly stretching the fabric, inhaling the fresh scents, rubbing it all over my face, and then massaging my throbbing hard cock with the smooth silky fabric of the exclusive sheer-to-waist white pantyhose. As I imagined this girl wearing the white hose during a dance and me dancing with her, our legs touching and me experiencing the sensation of her pantyhose-encased sexy legs against mine, I went over the edge and orgasmed right there, with the pair of pantyhose still tightly wrapped around my boner. I don't know why, but I felt the urge of shooting my ejaculating cum all over her hose, particularly onto the crotch area and then massaging it into the smooth silky fabric, so when she would put them on, she would feel the wet spots of my cum all over her skin...

I carefully folded the cum-stained white pantyhose and put it back in its package, then took a towel and cleaned up some spills as quickly as possible, expecting the cheerleaders to return any moment. And indeed, right then I heard loud crowd cheers and roars, indicating the end of the game. But my plan to escape before their return was thwarted, as I heard female voices laughing and giggling, approaching the dressing room from the hallway. I had to hide, but where? My eyes spotted a larger locker in the far right back corner of the changing room. I probably would barely fit in there, but had no choice but to try anyways, since the eight cheerleaders would be entering any moment now. I almost jumped into the metal locker, turned around so I would face the room, pulled the door shut behind me and tried to move as far back inside as I could to avoid being discovered. It was good that the locker door was a metal sheet and not a grid, just with a few air holes towards the top that I could use perfectly to watch what was about to unfold right in front of me.

Immediately thereafter, the squad of eight cheerleaders entered the changing room, still joking and laughing a lot, obviously having much fun that night. They were not even looking at all into the direction of my locker, just focusing on each other, chatting about the game, their cheerleading performance, and just having some fun.

To my surprise, there was quite a bit of kissing going on among them, which turned into some sort of lesbian horseplay, where the girls would chase each other, touch one another in intimate places, fake some fights, and then kept laughing even more, as their games got naughtier and juicier. They continued with undressing each other, almost ripping the cheerleader uniform from each other's bodies, still giggling and laughing, touching each other's breasts, butts, and sex whenever they got a chance.

The hottest part for me arrived, though, when they focused on their legs, took off each other's sports shoes, their white socks, and finally their tan tights, with more cheering and laughing by everyone. They even used their tights-encased legs and feet to touch each other's private parts, if they got a chance, which always was followed by a lot of giggling and cheering. I couldn't believe my eyes for what I saw; these young hot cheerleader girls doing here, my stepsister Kelly being among them. They seemed to have no inhibition of mutually undressing each other and touching each other in very lewd ways.

Eventually they were all completely undressed and in the nude, and now pairs of two formed, engaging in even hotter lesbian play, with tight embraces, rubbing their tits and nipples against each other, long and intense French kissing, and finally engaging in mutual cunnilingus, kissing, licking and flicking each other's crotches, pussies, lips and clits, until they all came and orgasmed right in front of me.

All of this was way too much for me to just stay cool to, and without any inhibitions, I masturbated my cock while watching these four pairs of young cheerleaders tongue-fuck each other to a climax. As I stroked and massaged my hard cock, I imagined being surrounded by all eight of these hot young cheerleader girls, all of them just wearing their tan tights, and taking turns in giving me head, teasing me with their nylon-encased feet and legs all over, and letting me kiss and lick their feet, legs and hot wet pussies through the fabric of their smooth silky tan tights. When I came, I had to be careful not to move and shake too much as my cock exploded for a second time that night, and more jisms of cum juices shot out onto the walls of my hiding place.

Meanwhile, four of the cheerleaders had disappeared into the shower room, I heard them showering and having some more fun, unfortunately me not being able to see what exactly they were doing, but I had some ideas and fantasies, such as intimate soap-ups, massages of tits and pussies, and using shower heads to stimulate their sex areas. The other four girls, including my stepsister and her friends Brenda and Jenny that I had met a couple of weeks earlier during that hot night of strip poker, as well as Mae, the petite hot Thai girl, stayed in the changing room, not entirely done with their lesbian play, doing more embracing, cuddling, kissing and rubbing of each other's tits, nipples, and crotch areas, with moans of sexual arousal and pleasure eventually replacing their laughs and giggles.

When the first group returned from their shower, they mocked the ones still in the changing room, engaged in ever more lascivious lesbian sex.

"Oh my, Kelly!" One of them exclaimed with a disapproving frown. "I think you are a real sex addict!" She laughed and teasingly pulled on Kelly's right nipple that was fully erect. "I might tell your stepbrother at some time, you know?" And she smiled diabolically.

"I know you won't do that!" My stepsister replied, but could not hide a hint of anxiety on her face. "But if you'd be so mean, I could tell your parents what YOU are doing after the games, haha!" She tried to put a threat on the table on her own.

"Not really!" The other girl laughed, knowing Kelly would never dare doing this.

After a while, the first group had gotten dressed and were ready to leave, saying a quick good-bye to the second group of four, which hadn't even started with their showers yet.

As soon as they were on their own, though, my stepsister took her cell phone out of her purse and made a call. I didn't understand much of what she said, except for "we are ready", whatever that might mean.

To my surprise, instead of taking a shower, Kelly, Brenda, Jenny and Mae quickly put their cheerleader uniforms back on. What was that about? I wondered. Clearly, there wouldn't be another cheerleader assignment for them that day any more...

Just minutes later, there was a triple knock on the door. "Come in!" My stepsister shouted, as if she knew who was knocking. Two very heavy and athletic, tall guys in football gear entered the locker room. Now I knew...

"Welcome guys to a special night of cheerleaders' fun!" Kelly said who clearly was the ring leader of all these not-so-decent activities. "As you can see, we're all ready for you!" And she put on a big naughty smile, rolled her eyes to look super-cute, and turned around, bending down to provide them with a clear look of her hot ass encased in the sheer tan smooth tights she was wearing for a second time that evening.

"We can't wait!" Jeff, the taller of the two replied, with a lecherous grin on his face. The prospect of fucking these hot young cheerleader girls in uniform made him so aroused that even his sturdy football uniform could not hide the massive boner developing in his pants.

My stepsister took charge again and presented them with a sports bag. "We have four socks in there, one from each of us. You will close your eyes and pick two socks each -- this will determine who will be together this time." Everyone laughed as Kelly explained the rules of this silly selection ritual. "But wait!" She continued. "You have to guess whose socks you picked by their smell!" More laughs, this time only from the cheerleaders. "If you get it wrong..." -- she paused to increase the tension -- "... there will be an extra severe punishment in store for you tonight!" And everyone laughed again, including the football players who knew that whatever punishment these hot chicks would come up with, they surely would enjoy.

Brenda blindfolded the two guys, using a pair of black opaque tights she had worn earlier and a second similar pair which had not been worn yet. Jeff was the first to draw a sock out of the bag; it was the same cute white sock with flower prints I had smelled earlier and which I had guessed belonged to Mae. After some sniffing, supported by cheering from the girls who watched in great amusement, he guessed it was Mae's and they all cheered to congratulate him. Trevor picked the second sock, a smooth, silky, soft black one, and sniffed a long time on it, clearly not able to associate it with one of the young girls' feet. "Kelly, is it -- yours?" He asked, very unsure about his guess. A big "Nooo!" followed from the cheerleaders' mouths, it turned out that it was Brenda's sock. Jeff got his second guess right as well, he picked a sock worn by Kelly, and now Trevor's job in guessing the forth sock was very easy, since Jenny was the only one left. The girls gave a round of applause to the football players who tried so hard being good sports, took off their blindfolds, and then they formed two groups of three, according to the outcome of the sock lottery: Jeff was together with Mae and my stepsister Kelly, whereas Trevor was with Brenda and Jenny.

The cheerleader girls wasted no time using all their female skills to turn on the two athletes as much as they could, initially not allowing the guys to touch them. They did some more of their lesbian sex plays from earlier, sometimes just pretending to touch, sometimes really touching each other's private and intimate areas, their breasts and nipples, crotches, and pussies, while still wearing their complete cheerleader uniforms. They did their best to appear as naughty in their poses as they could, raising their skirts, showing off their sex, their butts, encased in their tan tights, lifting their tops and exposing their sports bras, just so to tease the heck out of Jeff and Trevor.

In the next phase, they slowly undressed the guys, taking lots of time and care with every piece of football outfit they wore and sometimes, as if by accident, touching their boners through their football pants, which meanwhile had become fully erect and showed very clearly.

Once Jeff and Trevor had been stripped completely naked and their hot athletic and muscular bodies were on display for the four cheerleader girls to see, they were asked to sit down on a bench in the middle of the room.

At this point, my stepsister took over again and announced that it was time to provide some serious punishment to Trevor who had made a mistake during the sock guessing game earlier. Trevor looked at her in surprise, probably having forgotten about her warning entirely in the meantime.

"In fact," Kelly said with an artful pause to increase the suspension, "you will demonstrate to us tonight how good of a cheerleader you can be!" And she put on her devilish smile again.

Trevor was obviously clueless, judging from the expression on his face, but the other three cheerleader girls chuckled, probably anticipating already what Kelly's plan would be.

Kelly approached Trevor and performed a quick striptease in front of him, taking off her uniform top and skirt, then her bra, her sports shoes and white socks, and finally her tan tights. The expression on Trevor's face changed from surprise to bewilderment.

"Now listen carefully!" My stepsister said to Trevor, making sure he would not get out of this punishment by any means. "You are going to get dressed up with my cheerleader outfit, and afterwards you'll do a little cheering show for us wearing this uniform,!" Again, there was her mocking grin on her face. Trevor was shocked and stunned, unable to say a word or move.

"What are you waiting for?" My stepsister scolded him in a menacing tone. "Here are my tights, just put them on!" Trevor clearly had never put on tights or pantyhose in his life and made a quite comical and embarrassing figure trying to get his feet and legs into my stepsister's nylons that were certainly way too small in size for him. The cheerleaders mocked and taunted him and tried to give him useful hints on what to do and how to get into the tights and pull them up, but Trevor just struggled, got more embarrassed, his face turning all red. Finally, Kelly helped him putting on her tights, but despite her best efforts in stretching them out, the gusset wound up several inches below his balls. From then on, it was easier for him; he put on Kelly's socks, again, quite a bit too small for him, then her skirt, only being able to zip it up about half way, and then her bra. As he struggled to secure the bra around his chest, again demonstrating his complete inexperience with pieces of female lingerie, the cheerleaders laughed and mocked him again, and Kelly, for a second time, helped him secure her white sports bra very tightly around his chest. He looked really awkward and ridiculous wearing this cheerleader outfit, all of it way too small and too tight for his size.

"Your boobs can't match mine, Mr. would-be cheerleader!" Kelly mocked Trevor some more. "Look at that!" And she grabbed the cups of her bra, being mostly empty. "I know a way out!" She said then, went to her locker, and returned with a couple of socks and panties, stuffing them into the cups of her bra that Trevor wore. "Now this is much better!" She exclaimed, grinning tauntingly again. Finally, Trevor had to put on Kelly's uniform top that almost ripped during the process and was again way too tight.

12