College Clinic Doctor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers

I put the phone back in my pocket and stepped up between his wide open legs. I positioned the dildo at the entrance of his asshole and then gripped the sides of his hips. In a second I would be buried to the hilt inside him, and I'd move my hands up to the top of his thighs in order to hug him tight and really hang on to give him a thorough fucking.

Before doing all this, and with the tip of the dildo nudging against his asshole, I said, "Look at me, Eric." And I waited for him to open his eyes. I started pressing my cock into him. "Look at me." I pushed maybe two inches into him and held there, waiting for him to obey my command.

When he did, the look in his eyes drove me over the edge. It was a look of total supplication, total surrender, total lust for what I could do to him.

And that's just what I was waiting for before issuing my final orders of the evening.

"Your hand is still covered in lube, Eric. Stroke your cock while I fuck you in the ass." With those words I buried the dildo completely inside him.

"Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god," were the string of words out of his mouth that accompanied his hand moving to his cock. I began to stroke in and out, pressing the base of the dildo against my clit on the in-stroke, and releasing the pressure on the out-stroke. It felt, as always, crazy sexy divine.

I continued watching him, knowing that he was watching me. It would not take long for him to come.

"This way, Eric, when you cum, it won't create a mess. You're going to shoot all over yourself. I'm going to watch." I was going a bit more slowly now, dragging out the pleasure.

He really began jacking off in earnest. His eyes screwed shut and he gave himself—totally and shamelessly—to the pleasure he was experiencing. This, again, was just as I'd planned. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the cell phone. It took only one press of a button and I was into movie capture mode.

Eric was very close.

"Aaaghh," was the sexy moan that accompanied his intense orgasm. As jet after powerful jet of sperm flew from his cock as he continued stroking, I captured it all for posterity in video. Being ready to end my own frustration at delaying orgasm, I snapped the phone shut---which caused him to open his eyes and notice in horror that he'd been captured in the throes of orgasm with a strap-on dildo buried in his ass. That was the look that I knew would trigger an intense, quaking orgasm. I slammed the dildo home, held it there, and screwed my crotch against his flanks.

The orgasm that hit me created stars in my eyes, and I fell against one of Eric' legs. He was heaving in exhaustion from his own orgasm.

I opened my eyes dreamily and whispered, "Don't worry, Eric. This is for my own viewing pleasure. Except that when you come in next year for your physical, I'm going to show it to you."

And the next year, Eric was prompt for his physical.

* * *

My Eric was completely beside himself. He let go of the doorframe. "Get that ring off me," he said in desperation. "I have to be inside you RIGHT NOW!"

He gathered me up in his arms and carried me to the bedroom. As he laid me on the bed, he said, "Some night when you're working late and everyone else has gone home from the clinic, call me. I'll come right over with the form that the track coach says must be signed by the doctor. You can give me that exam."

"I will, baby," I cooed into his ear as he settled on top of me after ripping off my panties and bra. "Only it will take longer than the exam in the story, and I'll make sure you enjoy every second of it."

escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers