College Coquette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That afternoon, he administered her first lesson in the art of cocksucking. On her knees, ass resting on her heels, hands resting on her thighs, she was quite a sight to behold.

He instructed her to slowly lick the head, wetting it thoroughly before enveloping the entire shaft in her warm wet mouth.

"Slowly, now. The goal is to tease but still work towards a spectacular finish."

She worked his cock in and out of her mouth with a nice amount of suction.

"Now take your tongue and slide it up the underside, and flick your tongue right before the ridge."

She complied, and his cock jumped as her tongue scraped that sensitive spot. "Very nice, Brooke. Again, please, but more slowly this time. Then I want you to take me in your mouth and suck, firmly but gently, as you move me in and out of your mouth. Fuck me with your lovely little mouth, Brooke."

She wrapped her lips around the head and slowly slid him into her mouth until he felt her tonsils. She was only able to take him in about three quarters of the way, but he knew that would change soon enough. With a little practice and patience, she'd soon be swallowing his cock, her nose smashed against his groin.

When her next stroke was complete, he thrust his cock into her mouth and down her throat, holding her head as she gagged and sputtered. "Don't fight me, Brooke. Breathe through your nose. And if you bite me, well, you'll find out sooner rather than later what the kiss of the whip does to your fair skin."

He held her there, throat spasming against his intruding cock, until he felt her shoulders relax. "That's it, wench. Relax and accept my cock. Before long you'll be begging me to let you swallow my cock like this. You'll learn to crave it. I'm going to let you go now. I want you to go back to sucking me, but this time I want you to use your tongue to stroke the underside while you suck."

She was bringing him close to the edge, and he really enjoyed watching his hard dick pistoning in and out of her pink-rimmed mouth. Her cheeks were flushed, her hair tousled from sleep, and her pert breasts were capped with pale pink nipples. She was quite a sight to behold.

"Brooke, I'm going to cum soon. A good wench always looks at her Tutor while servicing his cock. Look at me, Brooke."

Her eyes drifted upward to meet his, and she continued to lick and suck his cock with enthusiasm.

"Moan for me, Brooke. Let me know you enjoy my cock in your mouth." Her moans had the added benefit of providing a low vibration as she worked him in and out.

"Now gently cup my balls in your hand. Play with them, very gently. Roll them around like beads in your palm, and carefully pull down a little. Oh yes, Brooke, very nice. That's it, wench. Make me cum. Suck me harder, Brooke. Suck my gift out. Work for it." He pushed her head down hard, burying himself in her tonsils as his juice sprayed the back of her throat. "Oh yes, you little bitch. Take it all, swallow it, yeah, oh yeah…"

As he caught his breath, he instructed her to clean off his cock slowly and gently, making sure there was no trace of semen remaining.

"That was very nice, Brooke. You did well." She smiled, not meeting his gaze. "Did that turn you on? Are you wet?" He slid a finger between her legs and quickly determined she was not only wet, she was dripping. He had yet to fuck her, and he knew she was wondering when she would finally get to feel him inside her.

"I'm going to fuck you, Brooke. I'm going to fill this little sweet cunt of yours. But you're going to have to wait for it. Right now, you are going to put your clothes on. You're going to go home, take a hot bath, and come back at 5 smelling sweet and fresh for me. And the entire time, you are going to be imagining what I might ask you to do to be allowed the pleasure of feeling my cock inside you. You're going to wonder if I'm going to recreate any of the fantasies you wrote about. You're going to wonder if I'm going to make you swallow my cock first, or if I'm going to just bend you over the back of a chair and shove it in you with no warning." And with that ringing in her ears, he had sent her off, back to The Hill, with their rituals and secret handshakes and silly songs, knowing that when she returned, he would teach her the first of many rituals she would come to love, a ritual that started with a paddle and ended with his cock exploding in her wet, juicy cunt.

This was one of those rituals, this nightly undressing in front of her window, followed by her now expert delivery of cocksucking in his car. And soon, very soon, she would be schooled in yet another ritual in a long list of rituals, this one ending with his cock in her virgin ass. But now she was slipping into the front seat of his car and wrapping her lips around his erection, and he lost himself in the feel of her warm wet mouth wrapped around his velvety hard cock hidden behind a golden curtain of silky smooth hair.

12