College Days Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark has his first time with Jenny.
7.5k words
4.72
210.4k
72
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pourty
pourty
413 Followers

Note: Thanks to everyone for your feedback and encouragment. I know this piece was a long time in coming, but I don't get much time to write. I'm not sure this chapter is as polished as the others (if you can call them 'polished'), but here it is!

Chapter 3

I woke up Monday morning in an intense state of arousal. I couldn't believe what had transpired the day before, and especially the conversation Jenny and I had about sex. Was she actually going to have sex with me? I guess, after the episode with the tanning oil, I didn't need to wonder too much, but it all seemed like something out of a dream, as if it had never really happened. All I could think about was Jenny and Colette and the prospect of finally, after all these years, losing my virginity.

I looked at the clock. 6AM. The rising sun must have waked me up, the blinds on my eastern-facing window weren't closed. I figured the best way to get this stuff out of my head would be to go out for a good, long run, something I hadn't done since I'd arrived. I put on my shorts and a T-shirt and a pair of old running shoes, did my business in the (thankfully unoccupied) bathroom, and headed down the stairs and out the door.

The run was good, the morning air was cool on my skin, contrasting with the rest of the world around me which was quickly heating up from the blazing morning sunshine. I got a chance to see the town which I'd only glimpsed on the drive in from the airport. I'm not sure how far I ran, but stayed out for the better part of 2 hours, sometimes running, sometimes jogging, finally walking for a bit to cool down and gather my thoughts.

It really was o.k., I decided, to get into a romantic relationship with Jen or Colette. Trouble was, I seem to have found myself in the awkward position of getting romantic with both of them. What would they think about that? Would Colette get jealous of Jennifer if I had sex with her? Or would she just be happy that Jen and I were getting close? Would Jennifer get upset if I still held romantic feelings for Colette? I hadn't really done anything with Colette, a single kiss, and it seemed pretty innocent at the time. We'd made an agreement, almost a joke, really, to get married if we were both single in 6 more years, but I didn't really take that seriously. I was pretty sure Colette was serious when she said it, though.

I felt like I had to decide. I was pretty sure neither of them had the idea that I'd be "dating" both of them, simply that it would be o.k. if I was involved with one or the other. I guess that decision was already made for me on Sunday when I started getting amorous with Jen.

I walked into the house and both Jen and Colette were sitting at the kitchen table, sharing coffee and breakfast.

"Mark!" Colette said, surprised, "I though you were still up in your room sleeping."

"Good morning to you, too, sis." I grinned, "I woke up with the sun this morning and though I'd take a run. Sure is nice out there early in the morning."

"Want to sit with us and eat something?"

"No thanks, I'm going to get in the shower. I don't think you really want me close to you after that long run."

Jen and Colette laughed a little and went back to their breakfast. I went up the stairs and hit the shower.

My shower was uneventful. Funny how I'd started cataloguing everything in my head since I'd arrived: caf or decaf? If I managed to complete an activity without anything really weird happening, like Jen walking through the hall naked or Colette kissing me, or both of them trying to pull down my shorts, that was decaf – normal. Otherwise, it was exciting, naked available women – Caffeinated. My shower, amazingly enough, was definitely decaf.

When I got down the stairs in a t-shirt and shorts, Colette was already on her way to the door to go to work.

"Oh, Mark, come here for a sec," Colette called. I walked over toward the door. Colette looked very professional in a plain, grey skirt and dark tan blouse, her amber-red hair tied up behind her head in a bun along with her oval glasses all came together in a package and screamed "professor" to anyone who cared to notice. No, I take that back, it screamed "HOT professor" to anyone who noticed, and I was certain a lot of students would.

"I just wanted to say goodbye before I went out for the day," She said, then leaned forward and wrapped her arms around me in a hug. I hugged her back, thinking it was kind of strange for her to hug me just because she was going to work. I vaguely notice that she was holding me awful tight, her chest pressed into mine. What wasn't vague at all were the warm, wet lips laying kisses up the side of my neck until they reached my ear. I didn't (maybe couldn't?) try to pull back, I relished the feeling of her warm breath in my ear and her tongue tracing the edge of my earlobe. "Have a great day." She whispered hotly into my ear, then pulled her head back and put her lips to my mouth. Her moist lips on mine, a slight drag of her tongue across my upper lip, then she let me go and looked into my eyes. "See you later."

I was too stunned to respond as she gave me that elven smile, then turned and walked out the door. Caffeinated.

I walked in a daze toward the kitchen and found Jen still sitting at the table, looking through a magazine and drinking coffee. I poured my own cup and sat across from her.

"So..." I started, dying to know if she and Colette had talked about our plan from the day before, "how are you?" I asked, having trouble thinking of any way to start the conversation.

Jen looked up at me, pausing for a few seconds, then smiling, "You might want to wipe that lipstick off your neck and mouth." She laughed.

I was embarrassed. It occurred to me how strange this was. If Jen was interested in me, wouldn't she be upset that Colette had just painted me over with kisses? "Ah, sorry about that," I said, grabbing a napkin and trying to wipe it away.

"You missed a spot," she said, pointing to her upper lip. I wiped it with the napkin, then took a drink of my coffee.

"You look a little flushed," she grinned, "are you feeling o.k.?"

"Uh, yeah, fine." I tried to change the subject, "What are you reading?"

"Oh, just the latest bullshit theories on global warming," she said, "the guys who write this stuff should really do their homework before they start spouting nonsense to the media. You've still got a bit on your neck, come over here, let me get it off."


I had no idea how to respond to the global warming comment. I didn't know anything about it, so I just stood up and walked over to the other side of the table with my cup of coffee.

"Sit down..." I sat. "Turn your head to the right a little bit..." I looked over my right shoulder and noticed the mid-morning sunlight gleaming off the crystalline water in the pool. Jen wet her napkin with spit and wiped at my neck for a second, it was very maternal, but then again, my sisters had always acted pretty maternal toward me, so I didn't think much of it. She finished my neck and pulled my chin forward with her hand.

"So how'd you get lipstick all over you?" She asked, an amused look on her elfish face, "did you get clobbered with a make-up kit?"

"I think you know exactly how I got lipstick on me," I smirked back, "why are you asking me questions you already know the answers to?"

Jen just looked at me, not speaking.

"What?" I asked, exasperated, "What do you want me to say?"

The same stone faced look.

"It wasn't my fault," I broke. I spilled everything. "Colette asked me to come to the door and say goodbye to her when she was leaving for work, I had no idea that she was going to..." I broke off in mid sentence as Jen burst into laughter. "What?"

"Marky, you were always too easy." She put her hand on my shoulder, "After everything that's gone on here in the last 2 days, do you really think I'm going to bust your chops because Colette attacked you with her lips in the hallway?"

I thought I'd been confused before now. No, this was confusion. "Jen, I thought..." She put a finger to my lips, not letting me finish.

"Forget about it," she laughed, "I was just teasing you."

"Boy, you must really be enjoying all of this," I said, "between you and Colette, I don't have a clue what's going on anymore."

"Alright, I'll come clean." She said, her giggles dying down a bit. I loved to hear her laugh, it was like sweet music. After the last few days, she could have killed my cat (if I'd had one) and I wouldn't have given it a second thought. As she was talking, I had trouble tracking the words, I was just mesmerized by the beauty of her face. Her dark brown hair falling to her shoulders in thick locks; her bright, green eyes, filled with laughter; her lightly tanned skin, hardly a wrinkle to be found anywhere. Her cute little nose, her high cheekbones, but most of all her mouth. Those broad, pink lips and pearly white teeth behind them. She had a few freckles from spending so much time out in the sun. I thought how cute it was that she had one just in the cleft of her upper lip. I watched her mouth as she spoke to me and was lost in it's beauty. Definitely caffeinated, and we hadn't kissed or got naked or anything. Just being with Jen and hearing her creamy smooth voice was intoxicating. I came back to earth a little...

"... so I thought when we got back from the restaurant we could either catch a movie or come back here and sit in the hot tub? Why are you staring at my mouth?" Oops. Caught.

"Uh..." Can't speak, too stupid. "I was just thinking..."

Jen cocked her head, "Thinking about what? I've been talking but I don't think you've been listening."

I was thinking too slowly to make something up. "I was thinking you have the sweetest voice, and how pretty your mouth is when you're happy."

I must have done something wrong. That stopped her cold. "Oh my gosh, Mark, were you really?"

"I was just thinking how lovely you are. Your eyes, your face, your voice, your laugh." I could see the look on Jen's face changing, moisture building up around her eyes, a more serious look on her face. "I guess I'm a little stricken after yesterday. I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable."

A tear escaping from her left eye, "No, not at all." She whispered. "It's just that's about the most wonderful thing anyone has ever said to me."

I was suddenly a little bit embarrased. I'm not really Mr. Romance or anything, I just couldn't think of anything witty to say, so I just said what I was thinking. I guess it must have been the right thing to say. Jen leaned forward and hugged me tightly. But it was different from other hugs I'd had from her in the last few days. Caffeinated? I guess so. But it was more than that, and less. It was different. I didn't feel movement in my groin or butterflies in my stomach, my head wasn't spinning anymore. This wasn't Jen the hot looking girl, this was Jen, my sister, my friend. It was at once more meaningful and less arousing that anything I'd done with her since I arrived into town. I was no longer thinking about whether we'd have sex that night. I was thinking how very much I loved this woman before me.

After a moment, we slowly pulled apart and she looked me in the eyes, not sobbing or anything like that, but gentle tears still falling down her perfect flushed red cheeks. "Mark," she said, laughing a little and wiping her face with the back of her hand, "So help me, God, if what you just said to me was a line you will live to regret it!"

I just laughed quietly, "But Jen, you know it's true, you know how I feel about you. Besides, I've never been terribly good at pick-up lines, and after yesterday, I'm not sure I need them anyway!"

"Damn straight, you don't need them." Jen said. "Okay, so now that I've gathered my wits again, what do you say about my plans for today?"

"Plans?" I asked, I'd missed half of what she said and already forgotten the rest.

"Mark! You are supposed to listen when I talk to you! I said I wanted to go for a walk with you up to the park and maybe hike along one of the nature trails, then we could go for a late lunch to a new restaurant in town, and maybe afterward catch a movie or come back and sit in the hot tub. Don't you remember any of that?"

"Yeah," I said, ignoring the question, "That sounds great!"

"You dork!" She said, and punched me hard in the shoulder.

It was a great day. Jennifer went up to her room and changed into a light and flowery summer dress which came all the way down to her ankles, she looked sweet and innocent, but I knew better. We left the house and walked about a mile or so to the park up on the hill near the water tower. We laid down in the grass next to each other and Jenny put her head in the crook of my arm as we watched the trees above us sway in the wind. We talked and caught up about everything that had happened in our lives in the last several months. She told me all over again the story about how she met Tammy, and added in some choice tidbits about what it was like to kiss another girl for the first time. As she talked I relished the feeling of having her next to me, her hand on my chest, a brief kiss here and there. I'm not much of a romantic, but it was a very sweet afternoon, and I hoped it would never end.

I told her all about how much I couldn't wait to get away from home and go to college and meet new people and take classes I actually liked and get away from the small-town gossip chain. I told her about where my friends had gone off to for the summer and how I wished I could have gone on a trip with them to Florida, but our parents wouldn't help me pay for it. We laughed about old times and generally just enjoyed each other's company.

After an hour or so, we decided to take a walk along a nature trail. Arm-in-arm we walked along the path, spotting squirrels and birds and bees and anything else that caught our eyes. I was like spending the best day of your life with your best friend. Everything was perfect, and I was completely in love with Jennifer, everything she said, every way she moved, was pleasing.

We ate lunch at a strange little hole-in-the-wall restaurant in downtown Ellensburg and she showed me all the, well, not so impressive little stores all over town. There wasn't anything interesting playing at the movie theatre, so we walked back to the house instead. It was a perfect summer day, and with Jen next to me, the grass seemed all the greener.

Around 3PM we arrived back at the house, grateful to get into the air-conditioning. We both had beads of sweat on our foreheads from the late afternoon heat, but even sweaty, Jenny looked a picture of perfection to me. It may have been that, in falling in love with her, I just couldn't see her as anything but gorgeous. I prefer to think that she's just lovely all the time, though!

Closing the door behind us, I turned right into Jen standing before me. She pulled my head to her and kissed me in the doorway, pressing her lips into mine. I could feel the butterflies waking up in my gut again. My hands went around her sides, stroking her hips through the thin cotton dress, then drifting to the small of her back. Feeling her touch on my head and shoulders and my arms wrapped around her sent electric shocks through my body, waking up the desires I'd been barely holding back all day long.

Jen backed off after a few moments, her deep brown eyes staring into my own. Nothing needed to be said, we just shared a quiet moment. As before, we ended up smiling at each other, then laughing. Not nervous, just casual, comfortable laughter. It had been such a wonderful day and I felt so close to Jenny.

"I'm going upstairs to take a quick shower," Jenny said, "I need to cool off a bit and get out of these dirty clothes."

"O.k." I said, just looking at her, thinking she was the picture of beauty. Jen started down the hallway and up the stairs, then stopped and turned back toward me. I was still standing in the hallway in a dreamy haze.

"Want to join me?" She offered simply, as if she were asking me if I wanted to go to the mall or something.

I didn't respond, I just walked over to her and followed her shapely form up the stairs. We walked through my bedroom and into the bathroom, not bothering to shut the doors behind us since we were the only ones home, and would be for a few hours yet.

The bathroom had an extra large tub with a shower and a lacy white shower curtain. Jen turned on the fan and light, then went to the shower and adjusted the water. I took two clean towels out of the cupboard and placed them on the counter across from the shower, then turned and started taking off my shoes and socks. Jen kicked her sandals to the far end of the bathroom and turned her back to me.

"Untie me?" She asked.

I quietly reached out and moved the hair away from the back of her neck, then untied the strings at her neck and around her waist that held the dress on her. Jen turned toward me, then slipped out of the dress, revealing her lithe body, flushed from the heat of our walk, left in nothing but a pair of flowered, white panties. Her perky small breasts held my attention, they had the most wonderfully large nipples, which were now erect and proudly pointing at me. Jen smiled.

"Are you going to get undressed, or just stare at me for a while?"

"That's a good question," I laughed, "I could stare at you for a very long time!"

Jen reached her hands to the hem of my shirt and lifted it up and over my head, then unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts. I just stood there letting her undress me, watching her move, noticing the way her breasts became more prominent when her hands came together to undo my shorts. I was not embarrased about being naked with her this time, I was just completely amazed that I had this gorgeous, loving woman who actually wanted to be with me. As she undid my shorts, the feeling of her hands pressing against the hardness of my erection was nothing short of spectacular. She left my boxer's on, presumably for me to remove on my own, then stepped toward the shower.

Stepping back from me, she pulled her panties off, letting them fall to the floor, then stepped into the shower. I had to admit at this point I was a little nervous, never having been this intimate with a girl before, I felt a bit shy and just stood there for a moment. Finally, Jen poked her head out of the shower and looked at me.

"Come on, Mark, the water feels great."

"Yeah, coming." I said, in a daze, but still not moving. Out by the pool the other day it didn't seem like such a big deal, I was rubbing lotion on Jen and one thing just led to another. But this was more direct, we were undressing and getting into a shower together. We'd talked about having sex. Was this the time? Was she planning to have sex with me? I was petrified all of a sudden. What if I didn't do it right? What if I didn't have a clue what to do at all?

"Mark, why are you still standing there?" Jen asked, still looking out at me from the shower, "Are you o.k.?"

"Yeah, I just..."

"Mark, I understand if you don't want to go ahead with this. It's o.k."

"No, it's not that," I said, feeling really stupid, "It's just that I, well, I've never..."

"Never what, never showered before?" Jen laughed.

"No, I've never done... this before, you know..." I stammered, looking for the words to say.

Jen giggled, "You are so cute. Are you worried you won't know what to do?"

"Well..." I was getting embarrassed now. I felt a bit flushed. It's just Jen, I told myself, you can tell her. "well... yes, actually, I'm afraid I won't know what to do and you'll be dissapointed in me." There, I said it.

"Mark," Jen said apologetically, "I won't be disappointed in you no matter what. And I'll help you, don't worry, this sort of thing comes rather natural. Come here, let me help you."

pourty
pourty
413 Followers
12