College Days Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjdtx
jjdtx
606 Followers

As he finished, I left the dildo embedded as deep as it would go in his ass and Tim continued to lightly stroke his deflating cock. I scooped up the cum he'd shot out and brought my hand towards his mouth, the palm overflowing with his seed.

"Pete, time for you to taste what you've been feeding my friend, are you ready?"

"I don't know, I don't think I want to do that," he replied, shaking his head 'no' again.

"You don't have a choice, open your mouth now," I ordered.

He didn't say anything, just opened his mouth wide. I poured his cum into his open mouth, him swallowing as it flowed in. I then wiped my palm on his lips and chin. He licked his lips, attempting to get all of it off.

"Not too bad?" I asked.

"No, pretty good actually," he said, swallowing hard again. He then groaned again and I noticed that Tim was still stroking his cock with one hand and was now fucking his ass again with the dildo.

"Now, are you ready to take it from the source?" I asked. He nodded and said, "I'll try, I guess, if you have more."

I straddled his chest and lowered my aching cock into his mouth. At first he gagged a bit, then got a rhythm going and began to suck and pull my cock deeper into his mouth.

Tim continued stroking his re-hardening cock and kept the dildo pumping into his ass. Pete got into a great rhythm and was sucking my cock deeper into his mouth and down into his throat. At this point, I realized this wasn't his first cock. I worked more of my cock into his mouth and soon, my entire length was snug inside his throat and my balls rested on his chin.

I knew I wouldn't last much longer, so I eased my cock from his mouth. He created a tighter suction, trying to pull me deeper. My cock popped free from his mouth and he was panting, and searching for my cock with his open mouth, his tongue darting out for it.

"You've sucked cock before! Haven't you Pete?" I asked.

A smile crept across his face and he replied, "Yea, actually, I have."

"More than just a few times right?"

"Yes, a lot actually," he said, sounded almost sad at the confession.

"Then why treat Tim that way? Why not have fun together?" I asked, getting a little pissed. I climbed off of his chest and moved Tim's hand from Pete's straining cock. I pushed the dildo into the hilt and left it there waiting on his response.

Had it not been for the blindfold, I think we would have seen tears as he started, "Well, I've been doing all kinds of stuff with guys for years, since early in school and when I came to college no one I knew was here and no one was doing guys. I've dated girls, fucked several, but I wanted that cock action again and Tim was so young looking and so hot. I knew I could bully him and make him do what I wanted, but I didn't want to do anything to him, trying to keep myself from being totally gay." He sobbed a bit.

"It's okay to be bi! Dipshit! Tim likes girls too! So do I!" I added, though I'd never actually been with a girl I did love seeing them naked.

I motioned to Tim, "Get up on his chest and feed him your cock!" I ordered. Tim quickly straddled him, but turned to face my direction. I smiled, I knew what Tim had in mind.

I then climbed on the bed between Pete's legs, slipping on a condom and greasing it up with the lube.

"Pete, you've taken cock in the ass too, right?"

"Yes, but only small ones and only a couple of times," he said.

I pulled the dildo from his ass, his ass gaping open about the size of a quarter, placed the head of my cock in the gaping hole and replied, "Well, you are about to take a much bigger one now, if you ask nicely." I added, smiling.

He swallowed hard and then said, "Please fuck my ass."

"Not good enough," I said, reaching up and squeezing his balls.

"OH!! Please, please stick your dick in my ass and fuck me!" He yelled, more enthusiastic.

"I don't know, I don't feel that you really, really want it," twisting his balls lightly back and forth now.

He wiggled against his restraints and then begged, "OH, OH, Please!! Please!! Fuck my ass with your big dick! I want you to pound my ass hard! Fuck me, fuck me, please!!!"

I was impressed, I released his balls and slide my cock inside him about two inches. He groaned and sighed as I entered him.

"Like this?" I asked.

His head shook 'no' and he replied, "NO! Harder and deeper! I want your whole cock balls deep!"

I smiled and motioned for Tim to lower his cock into Pete's panting mouth. He did, and at the same time, he lowered his mouth onto Pete's cock. I then thrust my cock as hard as I could into Pete's well opened hole, my balls touching the cheeks of his ass. I then pulled out almost completely and then jammed it back in. Soon, I was fucking him hard, pulling the full length out and then ramming it back in till my balls slapped against his ass cheeks.

Tim was sucking as hard as he could and was moaning. Pete was sucking Tim hard and moaning too. I knew that I wouldn't last much longer, especially when Tim began to wiggle and moan, sending the signal that we was cumming down Pete's throat. Pete then began to tense up, causing his ass muscles to close tightly around my pounding cock as he shot his load into Tim's mouth.

Tim held just the tip of Pete's cock with his tight lips, sucking and pulling the last few morsels of cum from his tip.

My own cock began to swell in Pete's ass and soon I was filling the condom full. I kept pounding on his ass until I was completely drained. I then withdrew my cock from his well fucked ass and saw that the hole stayed open even wider now than before. I had Tim move off of Pete, both of their cocks deflated and their balls hanging low. I removed the condom from my cock, careful not to spill a drop. I then held it just above Pete's mouth and told him to open wide. When he did, turned the condom upside down and I squeezed the full load from the tip of the condom down, forcing a cum river to begin flowing into Pete's mouth.

He moaned and began swallowing as I continued to force the cum out, squeezing every last drop out and into his waiting mouth.

He swallowed every bit of my cum and then said, "Can you untie me now? I'm not going to do anything, I promise."

"No, not yet," I replied. I laid the used condom across his chest and reinserted the dildo into his ass.

"We are going to shower and change back into our costumes, then we'll think about letting you go."

With that, Tim and I showered, and redressed. I told Tim that I was going to take him back to my dorm room and fuck him while he was still wearing his sister's cheerleader outfit, minus the tight bottoms. We made out for a few minutes and then went back into the main room.

The dildo was still deep in Pete's ass and his cock was hard as a rock again. Tim once again took Pete's cock in his mouth and sucked him dry again.

We had been in the room for almost three hours and could just get back to the party before midnight. I took down the vcr recorder and the put it in the car, never planning on having to show anyone but Scott, unless Pete did anything wrong.

As we untied his legs, I explained the rules to him, "Okay Pete, here's the rules from now on. No hitting Tim, ever! You can each satisfy each other. You both like girls, explore that with your girl friend, she might be into it." I untied his hands, "If you hit me, or try to say something happened here that didn't, we did record the whole thing and I'll be happy to share the tape with your friends, family, anyone at school." I took of the blindfold and said, "can you stick to the rules?"

"He nodded, no problem! He leaned over to Tim, taking his face in his hands and pulling Tim to him he began to kiss him, snaking his tongue into Tim's mouth. After a kiss that lasted almost five minutes, Pete broke loose and said, "I'll never hurt you again!"

We left the hotel after Pete slipped his toga back on and returned him to the frat party. Tim returned to my room, where I pulled down his cheerleader shorts and ripped a hole in his tights, I then bent him over my desk, lifted the skirt and slid my rock hard cock into his sweet butt. I fucked his ass over the desk for about three minutes and came, filling his butt full of cum. I slide his shorts back on, sealing my cum in his ass. We kissed and made out for about an hour before I drifted off to sleep and Tim left.

Two weeks later, Tim said that he and Pete and Amanda, Pete's girlfriend, had had a three-way and that he had fucked Pete while Pete fucked Amanda and that he had eaten Pete's load from Amanda's pussy while Pete sucked him off. The three of them plan on getting an apartment after the semester is over.

Only two weeks to the holiday break, then I get to see Scott and have him explain the wild videos he'd sent from his college. I was looking forward to fucking him again.

***Note: I hope you liked this latest installment. If you liked it, let me know. I'd love to hear about your own experiences!!

jjdtx
jjdtx
606 Followers
12