College Days Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjdtx
jjdtx
606 Followers

I pulled my cum filled hand from under him and smeared the cum onto his chest and pubic area. He was watching my hand smear the cum around on him, then looked up at me, his eyes wide and his breathing slowing down.

I leaned in and kissed him. My tongue darting around in his open mouth. It took a few minutes, then he finally began to kiss me back.

After we pulled about, I said, "Okay, you've done that too haven't you?"

"Well, sort of, the hand was smaller but yea," he was blushing red as I gently stroked his tiny cock, trying to coax it back up.

"Smaller?"

He blushed and nodded, then said, "My sister."

Shocked, I exclaimed, "What? Your sister? How? When?"

He took a deep breath and started, "That same day, when my brother caught me, I had my sister's panties on, he came him tied me up with two of her stockings and then made me do those things I told you, then we sorta took turns doing stuff. Well, my sister walked in and caught us both in her stockings, his cock in my ass and she sorta took over." He took a breath and continued, "She made both of us do things to each other. Then she made us eat her, finger her and then she wanted to finger us. It was just fingering, then she got her dildo out and did us both with that, then she did us with her fingers and pressed on until her wrist popped in." He sighed, "Then I came, with her hand in my ass, fingers rubbing my prostate, I came. Well, that excited her so much that she would fist my ass about once a week, make me cum, always in her hand, then she would eat my cum while she fingered herself."

"Wow!" I said, truly amazed, "I think I want to marry your sister!"

He grinned and said, "Well, I can tell you exactly what she likes and doesn't like, she's my twin and she's here at school too!"

I laughed, leaned down and started kissing him again, my hand still teasing his cock. His cock started to rise in my hand as our tongues played with each other. I broke the kiss and whispered into his ear, "Did your sister do you both, or just you?" Stroking his cock.

"She only did me after that first time, my brother was home from college and left the next day," he sighed as my tongue teased his ear and my hand stroked his cock.

I teased his ear more, sending chills down his body, his cock getting harder and harder, "and did you do other things with her?"

"Ohhhh.."he sighed, "Yea, we, she would let me eat her pussy and tongue her ass, I never fucked her, she said she was saving herself....ohhhhh..." he moaned again, his cock now swelling, getting ready to blow.

"Have you and her been together since coming here?" I asked, his cock swelling more and more.

"No, she's got a bitchy roommate that doesn't like me much, friend from schooooolllll...."he exclaimed as his cock erupted all over my hand.

I kept stroking him until the last of his cum had been milked from his tiny balls. I smeared the cum around his pubic area, stomach and chest. I leaned down, kissed him again and then got up off the bed, dressed in my shorts and t-shirt.

I then stood him up and said, "Let's get a shower and clean you up."

I started walking toward the door, pulling him by the arm and he stopped and said, "Hey wait! Don't I need to get dressed? I can't walk down the hall to the shower like this!

I looked at him and asked, puzzled, "Like what?"

He rolled his eyes and said, "Like hand tied behind my back! Like naked! Like covered in cum! Like with cum leaking out of my ass!"

I reached behind him and spread his ass cheeks slightly. He was right there was a small river of cum leaking from his butt and oozing down his right thigh. Then, I said, "Huh, you're right, there is cum leaking out of your ass. But to answer your questions, yes! You are going out, down the hall and into the shower room just like this. Tied up hands. Naked. Cum covered. Cum leaking from your ass. I guess you better hope that everyone is gone."

With that, I pulled him hard, forcing him to move. I opened the door and walked him down the deserted hallway to the showers...

*

Author's note: I hope you like this, it gets out there, but was great fun. If you'd like to hear the rest of the three days, let me know. Otherwise, this will end the College Days stories.

jjdtx
jjdtx
606 Followers
12