College Days – Domination 101 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,216 Followers

When all was said and done, Linda and Lori lay next to each other fully satisfied and relaxed. Their fuck toy on the other hand, was a bundle of excited nerves. His body was alive and in need of attention. His cock was swollen and twitching and his mind was overloaded with lust. Joe could not believe that his cock had been inside one of the hottest girls he ever knew and yet he did not cum. It left him frustrated and wanting more, which was precisely how Lori had wanted him.

After a few minutes of quietness, Lori reached over and undid the harness on Joe's cock and balls. "Well, I think that's all for tonight slave," she said non-chalantly.

Joe begged, "Please Miss Lori, can I cum. I must cum."

Linda commented, "so pathetic....begging like a little baby girl."

Lori added, "Why should I let you cum?"

"Please Miss Lori. My balls feel so full. I'm aching. I need release."

"Aww. Poor baby...We can't have are little baby all achy now can we. I don't know Linda. Should we let him cum? I don't really want a nasty mess in our apartment."

Linda replied, "He was a good fuck toy. Maybe just a little cum. He could lick it all up so there wouldn't be a mess."

Lori complimented Linda, "Another great idea. O.K. Joseph. Promise me you'll lick up all your cum and then I'll let you cum."

Joe was desperate and for reasons that he could not explain, he became more aroused at the thought of being forced to lick up his own cum. He agreed to her terms. The sinister laughs that came from Linda and Lori did not give him a good feeling.

Lori had him kneel on the floor on his hands and knees. Linda fetched a small bowl and placed it between his legs. Lori looked at Joe's ass and commented, "Hmmm. Linda, we never got to use our fuck toy's pussy."

Joe suddenly became nervous. Linda said, "It's too late to fuck his pussy. I've got an idea."

Linda opened a drawer and pulled out a small silver dildo. While she lubed it up, Lori used her finger to lube Joe's ass. The lubrication was cool and it felt good inside his hot hole. Joe had never had anything in his ass before and he was overwhelmed at how good Lori's finger felt inside him.

Lori instructed Joe to relax and concentrate on not cumming. Then she took the dildo from Linda and slowly pushed it into Joe's ass. Fireworks seemed to go off in Joe's head. He never knew that such pleasure existed. Tears came to his eyes as he savored the deep penetrating pleasure. He closed his eyes and focused on not cumming.

Lori pointed Joe's cock straight down and slowly pushed the dildo in and out of his ass. Joe was concentrating hard not to cum. At one point he opened his eyes and saw that cum was steadily pouring out of his cock and into the bowl beneath him. He was not experiencing and orgasm, yet cum was flowing out of his cock. It was a surreal moment for Joe. Confused, he apologized to Lori. "I'm sorry Miss Lori, I can't control the cum. I don't know what's happening."

Lori was amused at Joe's reaction. Lori had milked cum out of many boys before so she knew exactly what was happening. Using the dildo and a slow stroking motion on his cock, she was milking the cum out of Joe like a cow. She comforted Joe, "Mmmm yes I know you can't control it dear. That's the beauty of it. As I said, this is my cock now. I control it not you. I will determine when it can and can not cum. Just stay relaxed dear."

Lori stopped briefly to switch bowls. She gave Linda the bowl filled with his cum and then placed a new bowl under Joe. Linda sat infront of Joe with the cum bowl. While Lori continued to milk cum from his cock, Linda fed Joe his cum. She used a pink baby spoon to scoop the cum form the bowl. She placed the cum covered spoon at Joe's lips and said, "Her you go baby girl. Eat your cummies."

Obediently Joe took the spoon in his mouth and for the first time in his life, swallowed his own cum. It was creamy and salty and had a strange after taste. Linda quickly brought another spoonful to his mouth and he ate it. Linda spoke to him like a baby as she spoon fed him. "That's it precious, eat your cummies......good girl.....lick it all up..There's lot's of cum-cum for you today."

Joe was confused at his arousal. Despite his humiliating situation he was fighting hard not to orgasm. Linda exchanged bowls with Lori again and brought a warm spoonful of cum to Joe's mouth. This time her comments were not as pleasant, but equally arousing. "Such a naughty little girl...swallowing that nasty boy cum...Lori, it's so pathetic what these sissy boys will do just to be with us, isn't it?"

Lori laughed and replied, "Yes, and Joe's such a slutty sissy. He's really a whore. Look at him with a dildo in his pussy and cum in his mouth, just begging to be fucked."

"Mmmm...yes he is. Makes my pussy hot to see him like this."

Lori finished milking Joe. She brought the last bowl of cum over to Joe and fed it to him with her finger. She enjoyed making him suck his cum off her finger like he was sucking a cock.

"Well that should be good for now. Let's call it a night."

Joe looked back at Lori confused. "Miss Lori, I.aahhh. . thought you said I could have an orgasm?"

Both girls laughed at his question. "I said you could cum dear, not have an orgasm. Don't you feel a little relief after all that cum emptied of your balls?"

"Well yes, but I'm still horny."

Lori stroked his hard cock slowly. "Yes sweetie. That's the way I like it. Get used to it baby. You're going to be horny all the time now. My horny little slut."

Joe was beginning to worry about his fate. "Will I ever get to orgasm?"

Lori was pleased at Joe question. It showed that he was committed to obeying her. "Of course you will. I will decide when the time is right. Keep pleasing me and being a good slave and I'll see to it that you can have another orgasm. It's getting late Joe and we all need to get some sleep. I have a big day planned for you tomorrow. Go take a shower and clean yourself up. Meet me back in my room when you're done.

Joe showered and walked into Lori's room with nothing but a towel on. He had managed to calm himself down so that he didn't have an erection. Lori and Linda were both under the covers in bed kissing each other when Joe walked in. He stood and watched unsure what to do. Linda looked up and saw Joe and said, "Lori left your night gown on the bureau for you."

Joe turned and saw the white silk night gown that he had on the night before. "Hurry up and get it on," ordered Lori. He slid the gown over his head. As the silk cascaded over his shoulders, chest muscles and skin, erotic memories form the night before flooded back. He tried to control himself but he could not. His cock swelled and poked out against the soft fabric of the night gown.

Linda commented, "Ohhh. He does look so pretty. And his clittie is even swollen. Very sexy."

Lori pointed to the floor next to the bed where a pink sleeping bag and pillow were placed. "Sleep tight princess."

Joe took his spot next to the bed. He wished he could squeeze in between the two girls. He could hear them kissing and whispering to each other. Joe spent the next half hour quietly stroking his cock through the night gown while Linda and Lori moaned and groaned in erotic pleasure. The smell of their pussies was strong and it drove Joe wild. He kept himself on the edge while Linda and Lori played with each other. Eventually the moans and groans stopped and the room fell silent as everyone drifted off to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,216 Followers
12