College Days Gone Wild

Story Info
Irish Catholic girl meets sexy Black hunk.
4.5k words
3.33
82.5k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers

Sometimes, I just have to go do some naughty things. My name is Ashley Slater. I'm a five-foot-eight, slender Irish Catholic gal from Denver, Colorado. I've got short blonde hair and pale green eyes. Oh, and curves where it counts, let's not forget. These days, I attend Western Michigan University. I live in the dorms and currently, I'm studying business administration. This is the story of some of my most interesting and disturbing adventures.

Born and raised in Detroit, I lived in a Roman Catholic household for most of my life. My parents were decent folks but they were also desperately square. My father Bradley is an engineer and he owns his own business. My mother Ellen was once a supermodel, an actress, an artist and a writer. These days, she's a part-time college professor and housewife. Life consisted of me going to school and also, being a nice little girl. I was suffocating! When I finally graduated from the all-girls-catholic school (and dyke central) which I was forced to attend, I was finally free.

I wanted to experience all there was to be experienced in the world of erotica. Oh, I am heterosexual and have zero interest in females but damn, I was going to have some fun. I began going to clubs to meet people. The most interesting man I met was Bruno Saint Pierre, a tall, muscular, good-looking Haitian-American stud. When I first saw him, he was drinking by himself while women and a few men checked him out. Yeah, he was that sexy. So, what's a good-looking Black stud doing all by himself? I was determined to find out.

In my new bold manner, I approached him and started conversation. I soon learned everything that I needed to know. Bruno worked as a mechanic in the city and owned his own business. He had ten men working for him. Yeah, this stud was alright. I knew we'd hit if off the moment we met. Bruno had recently broken up with his girlfriend Nadine Louis, a tall, gorgeous Haitian chick who unfortunately had a serious attitude problem. Since she was a psycho whose violent tendencies were hazardous to his health, he decided to let her go. I played this to my advantage by being equal part vixen and shoulder to cry on. Would you believe that Bruno took me home?

I've heard a lot about Black men as lovers and I am glad to say that Bruno lived up to the legend. He was one of the best lovers I've ever had. We did it in so many ways. I remember us kissing and hastily undressing in his bedroom. Then, we were both naked and I climbed on top of him. He sucked on my breasts and his agile fingers probed my pussy, getting me all wet. I lay on the bed and he ate me out. His tongue was wonderful. Exploring my gentle folds and probing my labia, teasing me ever so gently. When I came, I thought tears were going to come out of my eyes. The man's oral skills were awesome.

Bruno then showed me what he was working with. A nine-inch long Black dick that was uncircumcised and quite thick. I couldn't get enough of this bad boy. I licked it, sucked it and fucked it. He thrust into me, and I felt like his huge cock was going to tear me in half. He began to fuck me hard and quick, like a man possessed. I've never had such a man inside of me. He was so powerful, so swift and forceful. He fucked me hard, merciless. I came several times that night.

Bruno and I became regular lovers. He introduced me to a world of pleasures which I didn't know exist. There was nothing I wouldn't do for that man. I even did something which I never thought that I would do. One time, in the shower, I let him go into forbidden territory. Bruno and I were in the shower, laughing and soaping each other up. He looked so sexy with the water falling off his fine body. He whispered something into my ear. Normally, I would decline but you know what, I thought, what the hell? You only live once.

Bruno kissed the back of my neck and gently caressed my buttocks before spreading my cheeks and sliding one of his fingers up my Yin Yang. I gasped in surprise. Yeah, the intruder was in the back door. Alert! Bruno slowly slid his cock into my back door. I felt his dick stretch my anal canal. It was a tight fit, even with the soapy water as lubricant. I winced as his massive prick worked its way up my back door. I never thought that I would let a man do this to me. Yet here I was. Getting fucked in the ass by a Black man and loving it. To say that I came would be an understatement. I came spectacularly and shouted in pleasure loud enough to wake the dead.

Yes, this was my introduction to the world of fantastic erotic experiences. Bruno was full of surprises. One day, I dropped by Bruno's apartment and he introduced me to one of his buddies. A tall, good-looking Black man named David Augustine. David was a very sexy guy and, also single. He worked as an electrical engineer in the city. Apparently, Both he and Bruno attended the same college a few years back. I looked at those two as they talked. Damn, they were probably two of the best-looking men in the city and I was in the same room with both of them. Could my luck get any better?

My relationship with Bruno was satisfactory. We were lovers, but neither of us owned the other. Bruno was a free spirit. He didn't want to be tied down to anyone. I've seen him flirt with a lot of women. From gorgeous, arrogant Black babes to scathing Hispanic beauties. It was so easy for him. Women were hapless when it came to his charm. A lot of men from the Caribbean have that undeniable charm, rugged good looks and raw, masculine essence and power about them that makes women of all races go wild. Bruno played it to the max. Yeah, he was mine but I had to share.

The more time I spent with Bruno, the happier I was. There was a lot more to this stud than met the eye. He wasn't just a pretty boy with a sexy body and a dick that could make a porn star nervous. He had big dreams and ambitious. He told me how he attended Emerson College in Massachusetts and studied business for years. He graduated with a 4.9 GPA and was welcomed into one of the best MBA programs in the state. He worked for a corporation for a while but soon discovered that he didn't like working for other people. He went back to his roots in Michigan and started his own business.

Bruno would get a smile on his face whenever I brought up the subject of home. Michigan had always been home for him. This is where his father, Leonard, a stout Haitian lawyer, met his mother Michelle, an African-American police officer. Bruno went to New England because it was home to some of the best schools on the planet. I didn't like Michigan all that much. But I never missed home. Denver was the home of annoying country folk and slow, boring lifestyles. I didn't like it. I didn't miss my classmates, ninety percent of which were self-absorbed closet dykes. I didn't miss my teachers, a bunch of angry old feminists still mad at the world in this day and age. The only teacher I liked was Mr. Edward, a southern gentleman who told me to follow my dreams and ignore haters of both sexes. He was a good man. If it weren't for him, I never would have had the courage to leave Denver behind and explore life on my own. I never would have met Bruno, the man who changed my life.

I think I could fall in love with Bruno. Unfortunately, he still had home videos of him and his ex-girlfriend Nadine. I watched one of them while he wasn't home. This was shot in the woods, by the way. On a clear and sunny day, too. At first glance, Nadine was a tall, good-looking Black woman with a WNBA player's physique and the face of a Supermodel. I hated her. When I saw the passion that she and Bruno shared onscreen, I was jealous. I watched them having sex. He was on top of her, naked and splendid, covered with sweat. She was naked and undulating underneath him, her arms wrapped around him. He was thrusting his cock into her. Her pussy gripped his pole as her legs locked around him. Their cries of passion were loud and piercing.

I feasted my eyes on Bruno's splendid body. Yes, this tall, good-looking Haitian-American stud was physically perfect. And so was his ex-girlfriend. Both of them looked like an Ebony god and goddess making love in the sweet harmony of nature, found only in the wilderness. Yes, both of them were beautiful. I was an average girl. I was cute. I wasn't a super sexy Black goddess. Bruno's last girlfriend was physically perfect. No wonder he couldn't forget her. I made myself watch the video in its entirety. Bruno and Nadine's sexual acrobatics were mind-boggling. I didn't think a woman could be that loud and I didn't know a man could have that much stamina. Wow!

From what Bruno told me of Nadine, she was a passionate woman. Nadine worked as a corrections officer somewhere in the state. This sexy gal had a Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice and hoped to become the Director of the Department of Corrections someday. Working with prisoners is a dangerous, often violent job. Nadine sometimes turned violent. Bruno had to restrain her from seriously hurting him. That's what ended their relationship. That, and he was forced to take out a restraining order against her. Why do so many men choose to be with female psychos? Can't they spot the warning signs? I don't think any man or woman should stay in a relationship with someone who abuses them physically or mentally. Such people were to be dumped and avoided, pronto! Judging by the number of photographs around the house, Bruno still had feelings for Nadine. That didn't stop him from fucking me till kingdom come. It also didn't stop him from bedding many other women, including a sexy Latina named Miranda Sanchez and a Black chick named Deirdre Jones. How do I know this? I've seen pictures they sent him on his computer. Bruno and I never agreed to be exclusive. I didn't want to be tied to just one man. He didn't want to be tied down to anyone, period. I still felt a pang of jealousy whenever Bruno would get up from my bed, to hop to someone else's.

Bruno started it all for me, when it comes to serious sexual experimentation. He was the first. He was the best. But damn it, he wasn't the only one. Nobody was to be my only one. There were plenty of good-looking men in the city. Plenty of fun to be had in the clubs with the sexy studs. From gorgeous, macho Russian men to sexy, smooth-talking Latino studs and Finally the raw, undeniable passion and scathingly hot lovemaking of Black men. So many sexy men, so little time!

I took other lovers as well. I met a nice young Irishman named Paul Flannery. He was tall, good-looking and athletic, with Black hair and pale blue eyes. He was an accountant but looked really good in leather. When I first met Paul, he seemed to be the nice, religious lad that all parents would gladly let date their daughters. He was anything but! When I first visited Flannery's house, I expected a bland, boring and tidy place. What I found was something worthy of a twisted, kinky mind. He had thousands of porn videos and DVDs, along with many erotica books. I was impressed!

When we first did it, it was on top of a table filled with old erotic posters. Flannery insisted on taking me from behind. Having tried anal intercourse with Bruno quite a few times, I had an idea what to expect. However, I soon learned that different men fucked me, well, differently. Flannery was a well-endowed stud, and he knew how to use it. He wanted to fuck my ass and I was perfectly willing, but insisted on condoms and lube. Flannery grimaced, got off, and told me he'd be back in a flash.

I counted the seconds until he came back. My Irish stud came back with Trojans in his mouth and a small bottle in his hands. I smiled, and assumed the position. When Flannery took me, it was different from what I'd experienced before. Bruno had been all power and speed. Sheer masculine might. I loved it. Yet Flannery was different...he took his time...made me beg for it. As he thrust his cock into my ass, I closed my eyes. I was still tense, but he massaged my shoulders and back as he took me. He whispered gentle words into my ear. I relaxed, and enjoyed. It was wonderful. We both came multiple times.

Paul Flannery invited me to spend the weekend with him, and I gladly accepted. We had sex all over his house. We did it in the kitchen, with him lying on top of the wide counter and me climbing on top of him, lowering myself until my pussy was impaled on his throbbing cock. He placed his hands on my hips and began pumping away. I rode him slowly, taking time to enjoy it. His cock was both long and thick, and he knew how to use it. As before, his hands gently caressed and massaged my body while he took me. I screamed as he fucked me for a long time before I collapsed in his arms.

As time flew by, Flannery and I became a regular event. I would visit his place and surprise him. We'd do it in so many ways. We even watched porn together. Imagine how surprised the Irish stud was to discover that some women liked porn. I didn't tell him about my penchant for gay and bisexual videos, especially those featuring Black men doing it with men or women. I figured that Flannery wouldn't understand. He was a very open-minded guy, but he was also hopelessly heterosexual. We had our fun. I wanted more.

The whole time that Flannery and I were having our little fun, Bruno and I still had our thing on the side but Bruno wasn't into it anymore. This sexy man who would sweep me into his strong arms and carry me into his bedroom to fuck me within an inch of my life seemed preoccupied. I wondered why. I've always known there were other women. Hell, once, he showed me a video of him doing Sarah Velasquez, one of his Latin freaks. I must say that I was turned on in spite of myself by watching Bruno doing other women. The video of him and Sarah was particularly hot. He had the sexy Latin bombshell bent over a desk and was taking her from behind. Sarah's butt cheeks were spread wide open and Bruno slid his cock into her anal cavity. Judging by Sarah's nervousness, I could tell that she was new to this sort of thing. Oh, well. If one were to be initiated to the pleasures of the back door, why not let it be by a sexy Black stud? Using plenty of patience, not to mention lube, Bruno worked a good portion of his long member into Sarah's back door. When the bombshell finally stopped whining, she relaxed, and enjoyed. It was a lot of fun to watch.

Bruno always had women on the side. Black women. White women. Latin women. Even a couple of liberated Middle-eastern babes. What can I say? Women loved him. And he loved them back. Often. His interest in other women never interfered with his sexual interest in me. Bruno wasn't simply showing lack of sexual interest in me. He was showing zero interest in his other female freaks as well. I was angry, and yet fascinated. Could one woman have stolen Bruno from all of us? Who was she? What did she have that I didn't?

I questioned Bruno about it. He told me that he still liked me but that there was someone special in his life now. Someone different. He told me that he dumped his other lovers, all six of them. I was stunned. Well, that explained why I heard angry female voices on his house phone all the damn time. I wanted to know what that meant for him and me. Would he dump me too? Bruno smiled and kissed me. He told me that I was special to him, and that he cared about me. He wouldn't dump me for the world. Still, someone he met had him seriously considering monogamy. The more he told me, the more puzzled I became. Who was this woman? Bruno wouldn't say.

I went back to Flannery. He was unbelievably sexy and our sex was passionate and thrilling. Still, I wanted more. I wanted something he couldn't give me. Bruno wasn't just the man I lost my anal virginity to. He was the man I fell in love with. There, I admit it. I was in love with a sexy man who was allergic to monogamy when we met, and I felt the same way about it back then, yet now someone had changed him. This admission shocked me. Flannery took it rather well. After all, he had other lovers too. I kissed him. He was so kind. He'd make some woman very happy someday. Knowing him, he'd make many, many women very happy. We went our separate ways. He told me that I was always welcome to his bed. I smiled, nodded, and walked away.

I broke my own rules afterwards. I once swore to myself that I would never fall in love. Especially not with someone who was as poly-amorous and sexually adventurous as myself. Yet I had fallen in love with Bruno. Hey, I honestly tried not to. Now, I needed to know what woman had stolen him from me. I did something very bad. I stooped lower than my very own acceptable standards. I began following Bruno. No, I'm not some crazy female stalker. I don't want to hurt Bruno. In any way, shape or form. You can't force a man to love you. It has to be his choice. I only wanted to look into the face of the woman who had stolen Bruno and done what I, and countless other women couldn't...get him to feel like settling down.

My feminine curiosity was piqued. What woman had stolen Bruno's heart? Was it one of those tall, athletic black women he was so fond of? A curvy Latin bombshell? A conservatively dressed yet passionate Middle-eastern slut? A fellow Irishwoman? I needed to know. I saw Bruno at work, and watched him fix cars and give orders to the men who worked for him. His men respected him. He was not only the sexiest man in town, wildly popular with the ladies. He was also the boss. And what a magnificent boss he was!

I waited to see that lady who had stolen Bruno from all of us. I wanted to see her face. What did she have that I didn't? I offered myself wholeheartedly to Bruno. I would give him unlimited access to my heart, mind, soul and sexy body. I had no sexual limits. I won't sleep with women but I will do anything else. What did he want from me? Did I deny him anything? When he asked me to dress up as a French maid, and bend over so he could stick it where the sun didn't shine, I complied.

Hell, if he asked me to undress and run around naked in public for his viewing pleasure, I would have done it. If he had some submissive fantasies and wanted me to dress up as a dominatrix, get a strap on dildo and fuck him, I'd do it too. Not my usual cup of tea but I'd do anything for him. Even that. So, again, I ask myself. What did that woman have that I didn't?

For a week, I followed Bruno. I felt sick and disgusted with myself. I wasn't the kind of desperate woman who went around following an unwilling man in hope to get his attention. I was better than this. I was mad at Bruno for having this effect on me. I wanted to know who this woman was. I had no idea what I was going to do when I found out. Didn't Bruno realize how much he meant to me? Why was he doing this? I didn't see him with any women. I only saw him hanging out with the guys at work, and of course, his longtime buddy David, the sexy engineer. After a while, I gave up.


I went back to my old digs. My GPA wasn't exactly high anymore. I started my first semester with a 3.0 and now, I was at 2.1 I needed to get over this sexual frenzy and experimentation of mine and get my life on track. By focusing on school, I got my mind off Bruno. I still talked to Flannery and visited him once in a while. Hey, even schoolgirls have sexual needs! I finished the second semester with a 2.5 GPA. I promised myself I'd do better next time. I called my parents a total of six times. It was alright. I only thought of Bruno twenty five times a day.

Once, I saw him. Bruno, the unforgettable Bruno. A sexy, undeniably beautiful Black man. It was at a night club. I'd gone there with my new boyfriend Joel Ramirez, a good-looking Hispanic stud I met during Orientation Day. We've had a lot of fun together. What guy won't have fun with a girl who digs no-strings-attached sex? Joel was a passionate guy. We have so much fun together. Yet he doesn't make my heart beat the way Bruno once did. He has not yet earned the pleasure of traveling to forbidden territory, to boldly go where only two men have gone before. My eyes zeroed in on Bruno.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers
12