College Daze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And then, I felt something else that I had not felt before. From deep within Linda, a wave of heat hit my hard staff. Again, I responded just as I should have. Before she could finish getting her desperate need for fucking into words, I was sliding my power as deeply into her as possible. She cried out with delight, scratching my shoulder a bit as her nails bit into me. Hanging tightly to me, her pussy worked just as agressively as my cock. Yes, those were the words that she was using now, more language that nice girls weren't supposed to let pass their lips.

"I pulled back out a little ways and teased her G-Spot again. Her eyes rolled up into her head, she blinked, and she whispered hoarsely, 'Dammit, Richard, I want your semen NOW!'"

"I rammed myself easily back into her before I could think of how unladylike she was becoming. Her heat now was overpowering, I had no choice but to join her in coming, filling her deepest need from the perfect distance."

"Of course," interjected Sophia, "that was before we knew that healthy women need at least a weekly dose of pre-cum and semen for the enzymes in them." I smiled at her, and teased that "... and some women need it more than once a week." She giggled.

"Yes," I continued, "the science wasn't there, but somehow I knew that by filling this need, that I was doing things right. Just as when I realized that I could focus on her pleasure, rather than my own.

"And something else came floating to my mind as I held her. For a while, I couldn't think of anything except how good our flesh felt against each other, but something was trying to come up from my subconscious. Some words. Just the right words.

"Linda swayed woozily in my arms atop the table, her pubic area wet with her own fluid and mine. She enjoyed a tremble or two as I caressed her cooling clit with my sagging cock. More of the precious pre-cum coated her, shining in the now late afternoon light. I suddenly wondered if the library was going to be closed before we got ourselves organized. I started to grab up our clothes, but then the right words hit me.

"Linda's mind was completely open to me. I had penetrated her psyche, not just her vagina, with a power that she had never experienced. And now, the words that I had not composed came smoothly to my lips. I told her that it was good to feel so relaxed, and that because she felt so good now, she could trust me.

"Step by step, I took her into a hypnotic trance that evolved from her natural post-coital trance. Her nipples hardened again as the sign that I requested to show her pleasure at being hypnotized. But what was I going to ask of her?

"Again, the words came to my lips. She had enjoyed sex with me because of her own body's needs, needs which she now would be more intensely aware of. She had enjoyed sex with me because I penetrated her deeply, not because I had been hypnotically trained as a cocksman (which I suddenly realized). And, though she would find it desirable to think of me when masturbating, she would understand that many other women might need my attention, too. She would proceed with her normal social life, normal sex life, but would tell me when she needed more. And she would find it satisfying.

"Oh, and the other words that came drifting into my lips were to tell her that it was okay to tell her best friends a bit about this."

Sophia's eyes grew wide.

"Now," she murmured, "I think I understand many things. Your first girlfriend left you a parting gift, didn't she?"

"Yes, I think so. Whether she had started in to improve me for her own benefit or not, I'm not sure. But when she had to break up with me, I knew she felt terrible about it, and wanted to do something for me. But it gets even better when you think about it.

"How's that?"

"Remember, she was the dorm floor counselor in a building where the nicest, most conservative girls tended to take up residence. She had to keep the lid on all those hormone-loaded women who weren't having sex.

Sophia's eyes grew large and then she laughed and laughed with understanding.

"So, she put you to work satisfying them, didn't she? Linda just had to tip her friends off, and you were the tip, right?"

"Apparently. And every so often, when she was between boyfriends, Linda came to me for her weekly fix. We became good friends. And, as similar connections developed with other women from this dorm, my lifestyle changed. You know, I didn't start out to be a professor, but I could never get away from the campus again. So, I changed my focus. And, of course, the experience of being hypnotized brought new interests and so I headed into the field that you think of me as always having been in. Just recently, for example, I started reading David Shade's stuff and it clicked with my college days' experiences."

"But what about my sensation that your penis is so large in me, when I can see that it's normal outside? And, why is it that I always think of you when I'm masturbating?" Sophia was not teasing with this question, but I have to admit to teasing with the answer.

"Do you think that I hypnotized you? If that was true, all I'd have to do is raise this finger -- and I wiggled my middle finger -- and you'd feel obsessed with how huge it's becoming." Sophia started to laugh at the idea, told me that was silly, and then a look of total slutness crossed her face.

"Damn," she burst out. "Give it to me now!"

"Why?" I asked coyly, as it began to grow with the thought of where it was about to go.

Sophia laughed again, the words bursting through: "because all I can think of right now is having you big and hard in me."

12