College Daze Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my balls Jeri," Dee grunted, parting his thighs. Jeri dove in immediately and was licking and sucking away. He tried to cram both balls into his mouth but they were too big. He sucked first one then the other in. He hummed, driving Dee crazy. Dee started slowly fucking Stacy again. Stacy moaned into his chest and started licking his dark muscles.

Jeri was stroking Dee's ass cheeks, feeling them clench and unclench. He sunk his hands into them and pulled them apart. The smell of Dee's sweaty ass crack wafted to his nose. Jeri's mouth watered as he looked at the dark crack, seeing the dark puckered hole.

He dipped his face to it. He licked the sides of Dee's crack. He licked the buttocks. Then his thick tongue slid into the crack. Dee grunted deeply and jammed his cock into Stacy. Jeri went down to the dark anus and started licking it, rimming it with his tongue.

"Oh yeah! This is fucking great!" Dee grunted enjoying the double stimulation of the hot, tight pussy and the wet, hot tongue. Stacy started milking his cock with her pussy as if she had a hand in there.

" Oh fuck yeah! That's it right there. Keep that shit going! Yeah!!!!"

Dee's balls suddenly jumped in Jeri's palm. He jammed his cock deep into Stacy and erupted like a volcano, cursing and growling. Stacy opened her thighs wide and took his cumm, feeling it flow hotly into her insides.

Dee finally pulled out of Stacy, leaving her pussy all covered in cumm. Jeri gazed greedily at the mess between her legs. Thick cumm was pouring out of her gaping hole, sliding down her crack. Stacy looked at Jeri and smiled...

"Why don't you clean me up, please darling..."

Jeri needed no second bidding. Immediately, he was licking his girlfriend's fucked cunt clean, chasing after every little drop of cumm, sucking it up greedily. Then he went down and plated her asshole. He pushed Stacy's thighs up, pressing her knees to her tits, leaving her asshole elevated and exposed. Then he licked it good, sucking it, eating it, penetrating it with his long tongue.

"Ah fuck yeah! Eat my ass baby..." Stacy moaned, her hips shuddering. She started frigging her cunt frenziedly. Dee crouched over her head and dropped his cock into her mouth. Stacy sucked it greedily, wanking it hard and fast. Dee let her gorge herself. Then he dropped his ass on her tongue. Stacy knew what he wanted. She started eating his ass, licking his hole and tonguing it. Her long tongue slithered into it like a snake and she made him go,

"Whoooooo-wee!"

Dee grabbed his fat cock, wanking it and slapping her big tits with it, rubbing the head all over her nipples.

"Oh my gosh! Fuck yeah, now that's hot!" Jeri groaned gazing at the hot action. Then he went back to eating ass with a passion, wanking his cock until he shot a load on the floor.

Dee got his ass eaten to his contentment. Then he climbed off the bed, and turned Stacy onto her hands and knees. He slapped her thick ass cheeks, making them jiggle.

"Fuck Stacy, that's a fine ass right there... Go on and lick this gorgeous southern belle' s ass now will you?"

Jeri dove his face in there, and plated her with gusto. Then Dee eased his cock into Jeri's mouth like a seasoned vet.

He let him give it several good, wet sucks, then he pulled it out, rearing and gleaming, and shoved it up Stacy's cunt.

"Oh my Gosh! Oh my gosh!" she cried throwing her ass back at him, impaling herself on his pole. She bucked and reared like a wild buck. "This cant be happening. I am fucking cumming again! Yeah!" She came hard and bucking, screaming the house down.

Dee pulled his cock out of her and returned it to Jeri's mouth. He stood over him, took the sides of his face into his hands and started fucking his face. Jeri slurped and sucked away on the black cock greedily, taking it deep into his mouth. His saliva drooled down onto his chest in a stream.

Dee sucked his thumb, got it all wet, and then eased it into Stacy's asshole. She moaned as he started rolling it, loosening her up.

Then he eased Jeri off his turgid erection and brought it to Stacy's pink asshole.

"Be careful. I haven't done this before!" she said warily, shuddering with dread.

"What, you mean this fine, sexy bubble butt is a virgin? I will break you in nice and slow, don't worry...." Dee pushed his fat head against her opening. The pink sphincter resisted for a second, then it slowly mushroomed open around his cock. Dee eased the head in.

"Fuck! That hurts! Its too big! Stop it" Stacy protested, but Dee held her hips in place.

"Just relax. It will soon be feeling good...."

He let her get used to it for a few seconds, then he started rolling his hips slowly, easing more cock into her. Stacy grimaced and hissed with pain. But soon, it wasn't hurting much.

"Oh fuck. That's so beautiful. Look at that black cock inside that ass. Damn!" Jeri groaned, reaching to stroke the length that was still outside. Dee pulled it out and brought it to Jeri's lips.

"Lick it and get it real wet Jeri." Jeri obliged hastily, wanking the cock and sucking it wet.

As Dee returned into her hole, Stacy liked it more. It did not hurt anymore. Dee sank his rod slowly up her rectum. She felt his balls nudge against her cunt. Stacy reached between her thighs, to stroke them. Then she started frigging her clit. Dee sank his dark, large hands into her thick, pale ass cheeks and started fucking her asshole in earnest. When she started throwing her ass back at him, he started banging away into her, his balls slapping loudly into her cunt.

"Oh my Gosh. This is fucking superb! Lemme taste her asshole off your cock Dee, please man!" Jeri begged feverishly.

Dee eased out of Stacy, leaving her asshole gaping pink. Jeri claimed the black cock immediately, devoured and licked it wet and clean. Then he returned it to his girlfriend's posterior and eased it in.

Stacy took the black dick up her asshole, face down ass up. She came hard and loud, screaming obscenities into the mattress.

Jeri sucked Dee one more time, then he wanted his cock up in some flesh. He lay down on his back and Stacy climbed on top of him, sinking her pussy down on his cock. Dee mounted her from the back. Jeri ad Stacy groaned with pleasure as they both felt Dee's cock entering her, moving in. Then Dee started fucking her ass.

"Ah fuck. UUU-WIIII..." Stacy cried, pushing her hips against both big, hard cocks that were inside her. She was like a fuck slut in heat. She just could not get enough. She tongue kissed Jeri greedily, whilst she threw her ass back at Dee.

Both men could not hold it for long. As Stacy came screaming loud, Jeri screamed and shot his load off in her cunt. Dee followed immediately after, erupting in her bowels. Stacy cried with pain, the two hard, swelling cocks beginning to hurt her. But the guys stayed inside her until their orgasms had subsided. Their soft cocks slid out of her.

Jeri rolled Stacy on her back and immediately went about licking her gaping, gooey asshole and cunt clean. He ate up the cumm with relish. You could see he found it so scrumptious, like a tasty dish, a treat.

Dee lit another joint, then he brought his cock to Stacy's mouth and let her suck it clean.

After another joint, the three of them fell into fatigued sleep.

Chapter 2

Stacy woke up in the morning to the sounds of moaning and groaning. She turned to her side, to find Jeri lying between Dee's thighs, gorging himself on the black cock. Stacy was very turned on.

"You guys starting without me or what?"

"This is breakfast in bed baby. Come and join us," Dee pulled Stacy close and covered her lips with his. They tongue kissed deeply.

Jeri raised Dee's thighs and started licking his balls. Then he went down and started eating the black man's ass. Stacy started licking his chest, and down his abs. Then she claimed his cock into her mouth.

The young white couple enjoyed a first class breakfast of black cock and black ass, in bed.

So, so sincere.

12