College Girl Learns New Lessons!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers

'That's wonderful, Debbie,' encouraged her aunt. 'Don't worry, Debbie, your uncle and I are not going tell on you....because we have admired you for a long time, and it's so nice to find you at home on your own! Have you had a cock in your mouth before...you do it very well?' Aunt smiled at her as she continued to caress the young girl's cunt in all the right places, and Debbie could only nod her 'No' and carry on sucking. Mary went on.

'Just keep sucking Uncle Mac as deeply as possible because I know he is getting very close to cumming......Keep sucking, Debbie, there's a good girl, suck him and swallow him, Debbie......it's so beautiful......and I know you like it, don't you?'

Swallow him??? Christ!! Debbie gingerly nodded yes and tried to get her mouth right down over Mac's cock and then......oh my God......Mary held her hair while pushing Debbie's head forward and she was still caressing her cunt, and Mac just kept his cock in his niece's mouth as he began to spurt his seed into her throat. Debbie had never experienced anything like this before in her young life......she was actually taking a man's cum in her mouth, but it was compensated by Aunt Mary's fingers on her vagina, bringing thrill after wonderful thrill to her body.

Debbie could taste for the first time ever, this eruption in her mouth, like she had read about many times in magazines, and she swallowed and gulped the white liquid as best she could, but she didn't care. She felt adult, she felt like a real woman....the feelings were out of this world, and when it was over, and Mac had slipped from her mouth, she was still panting and swallowing and licking her lips as her vagina felt on fire. Then Mary spoke again, cajoling the young woman, trying to keep the atmosphere on a new high.

'You enjoyed that didn't you, Debbie? That was your first time swallowing a man's cum, wasn't it?' Her fingers were still between Debbie's open thighs, she was still caressing the hair on her head and making a fuss of the willing conquest.

'Yes, Aunt Mary.....it was my first time.....ummmm!'

'And you enjoyed it, didn't you, Debbie?' Mary smiled back. 'You enjoyed having a nice cock in your mouth and swallowing all his cum?' Both aunt and uncle were smiling lovingly at their niece and now Mac was caressing the wonderful breasts again while Mary carried on gently rubbing Debbie's clit, keeping her body tense and excited.

'Yes, Auntie...it was lovely. I feel like a real woman now, having Uncle Mac's cock in my mouth. Ohhhhh..........ummmmm......that feels so nice, Aunt Mary!'

'You don't have to call us Aunt and Uncle, Debbie. Just call us Mac and Mary.....it's so much more relaxed, isn't it, and you're an adult now, aren't you?' She smiled again. 'Look, there's not much room in here, is there? Let's go into your parents' bedroom where there is a lot more room, and a much bigger bed,' giggled Mary, and she stood up, holding Debbie's hand.

Debbie was caught up in the speed of it all and followed her aunt out of her bedroom, across the landing, and into her parents' bedroom which indeed was quite a large room with a full double bed. Uncle Mac followed right behind her. Mary carried on.

'You keep Mac company here for a few minutes, Debbie. I just have to nip to the car to get something, but I'll be right back.' Debbie didn't feel scared at all any more. Her uncle and aunt were being very kind to her, her parents wouldn't be back for another couple of days and, even though she was wearing only a tiny thong, she felt wonderful. Her cunt was so wet, her tummy and brain buzzed with excitement, and her sexual awakening was something she had dreamt of for such a long time. This was fun, this was hot and horny, and she knew her relatives would never hurt her.

Mac, still naked, sat next to her on the bed, smiling and talking gently to his niece and, when his hands began to caress the big tits once more, Debbie just loved the feeling, her nipples getting harder and harder again until, suddenly, Mac lowered his mouth and began to suck on those wonderful melons, one after the other. Oh, Godddddddddd.........this is out of this world....ummmmm! Debbie's fingers even went back between her own legs to increase the lust she felt. She had suddenly become a woman, she was mature, her body was being admired and lusted after and.........ohhhhh, ahhhhhhhh! It was beautiful.

Aunt returned and just enjoyed watching for another few moments.

She had brought with her from the car a box which she put on the bed.

'I've got something here which I'd like you to see, Debbie. I'm sure you'll like it,' she smiled and she opened the box to reveal some garments which were all crumpled up. But when she took each item out and held it up, Debbie could see that they were a tiny red bra and panty set, a red garter belt and black stockings. Oh my God, thought Debbie...they look beautiful.

'They're for you, Debbie. I'm sure they'll fit you. Shall I help you to try them on?' Debbie blushed and gave a nervous smile again, but there was no doubt that her uncle and aunt wanted her to put them on now. 'Come on Debbie,' went on Mary, 'slip off your thong,' and Mary's hands went to Debbie's waist and began to tug down the little thong.

At the same time, her hands were caressing her niece all over, planting little kisses on her shoulders as the bra was clipped into place, and then running her hands up her legs as she rolled on the stockings and clipped them to the garter belt. Finally, the little, red panties were pulled up and softly placed snugly into Debbie's cunt, and Mary just patted between her niece's legs to ensure the garment was in place! At her rear, Debbie's wonderful bottom was completely on show as the panties just slid up between the cheeks of her ass, leaving her sexily exposed!

'There, Debbie. You look fantastic, doesn't she, Mac?' and Mac grinned his approval. 'Do they feel nice, Debbie, and make you feel sexy?' Debbie looked in the bedroom mirror and felt even more grown up and mature than she had already.

'Oh Mary.....they're beautiful, and make me feel so nice.'

'What you really need, Debbie, are some high heels.' She was pushing the teenager's excitement now, getting her to be a vamp, a toy for their pleasure and, although she had been nervous right at the start, Debbie just smiled at her aunt, not daring to disobey or question her. Her defences were certainly being broken down in such a clever way by her relatives!

'Go and get some from your room, and that will make you look even better.' Debbie obeyed immediately and went to her room and put a pair of black high heels on. As she returned, she could see that Mac and Mary were admiring the way she looked and the way the outfit moulded round her stunning body perfectly. Debbie could also see that Mary had taken a camera from her box and was smiling at her niece again.

'Oh Debbie, you look really stunning, really sexy. Just let me take a picture of you.' Debbie had never even contemplated this, the fact that she might be asked to pose for photos, as it had never happened to her before, but she was being swept along on the tide of sexual excitement, without a hint of anger or discipline that her parents most definitely would have shown. She didn't argue with Mary, and was just guided by her aunt who told her to stand by the dressing table.

'Click,' and the first shot of Debbie was taken by Mary as the teenager stood nervously in the red outfit.

.

'Goodness me' exclaimed Mary. 'She looks so gorgeous, doesn't she, Mac,' and Mary passed the camera so Mac could see the wonderful figure in the digital frame. 'Look at Debbie's wonderful breasts trying to escape. And those fine hips...it's as if the outfit was made for you Debbie.'

Mac added,

'She's certainly growing into a fine young woman, Mary, and I'm glad we visited today'

'Oh God,Yes. We were just passing and knew Mum and Dad were away, and we thought you might like a bit of company........who would have thought we'd end up seeing our beautiful niece looking like a model...and a really sexy one at that,' and she grinned to Mac as she raised the camera to her eye again.

'Will you just rub your panties gently, Debbie. There's a good girl....yes, yes, ummmmm...just like that!' and Mary click, clicked as Debbie let her fingers slide down to the red panties. 'Open your legs a little more, Debbie,' and Debbie could feel her wetness returning as she slid her feet apart in the high heels and kept her fingers gently moving over the panties.

She could feel the lips of her cunt opening under the material, she could see Mac watching her closely, and she saw the flashes from the camera as Mary captured her in all her youthful glory. She felt a little embarrassed, she felt flushed, her face was perspiring with excitement and being made to be obedient, but Debbie didn't want to stop.

Her cunt felt wonderful, her nerves were sexily on edge, her nipples were getting harder inside the red bra, and her fingers seemed to have a will of their own as they ran up and down the red panties, right on her lips but never failing to rub over her clit which became harder and more prominent with each second.

'Now, just turn round and bend over, Debbie,' Mary instructed, still with a smile on her face and joviality in her voice. Debbie took up the pose immediately..............her beautiful bottom jutting out, and her fingers toying with the panties between her legs. 'Now look back at the camera.....that's really sexy, Debbie!' The red suspenders were taught across her shapely thighs and any red blooded man (or woman) would never be able to resist the shape or vulnerability of the superb teenager's body. Certainly Mary could not as she clicked away at the camera.

Debbie, in turn, had never known anything like it. Her uncle was naked and sported a thick, beautiful cock and her aunt had made her dress in a scanty set of underwear and was now directing how she should pose. Even so, Debbie found the proceedings irresistible. Her body was throbbing with excitement, she was soaking between her legs, she had already had one mouthful of cumm, and now her aunt was guiding her in how she should pose for these illicit photographs. Thoughts of protesting had left Debbie ages ago, as each moment seemed to be a new, wonderful experience in her young life, and she just obeyed as naturally as she could.

Mary took a few more pictures of the glorious, young body and then spoke again.

'You feel really hot and excited don't you, Debbie?' The teen just smiled, shivered and nodded, knowing that Mac and Mary were watching every little movement of her body, and her fingers on her panties.

'You feel like an adult now, don't you Debbie?' Mary carried on.

'Well, yes...yes I do......but I'm quite nervous, as nothing like this has ever happened to.........!' Mary interrupted again and moved over to stroke her niece's hair and run her fingers down her back so sensuously, trying to reassure the sexy girl.

'Oh Debbie, Debbie......don't worry, you're quite safe, really you are. Mac and I will look after you, because you're our favourite niece and we both love you dearly. Now, there's a good girl, Debbie. Just unclip your bra and let it fall onto the bed,' and Mary moved back close to Mac as Debbie obeyed and slipped off the bra to let her fabulous tits break free. They hung so big and proud and Mary click, clicked a few more pictures off.

'Now, your panties, Debbie, slide them down your legs and put them with the bra...that's beautiful, and she has such a fine figure, doesn't she, Mac?' Mac stroked his cock gently as he watched the proceedings. Nothing was fast, nothing was frantic. The seduction was methodical, comprehensive and so stimulating, and Debbie gently removed her red panties and left them with the bra.

'Don't stop caressing, Debbie,' went on Mary. 'Just keep your gorgeous thighs apart and enjoy it.' Click, click, click, and Debbie tried to stay calm as she moved her feet apart and went back to running her fingers all round her sodden cunt. The situation was so bizarre for her. She loved what she was being made to do, she had never felt so horny and sexy, and yet it was her relatives taking her down this erotic, taboo path.....people she had previously respected and loved as niece to uncle and aunt, her austere parents' close family. Debbie cast the thoughts from her mind and carried on.

Her fingers were caressing her cunt beautifully, sending wonderful feelings all around her body. She was stood facing her relatives in only stockings and high heels, her feet wide apart, and her aunt was taking pictures of her every few seconds. Her nipples were on fire, the lust in her body was growing and Debbie had a job to string two sensible thoughts together. She started to pant at how her body was reacting, she moaned and then she saw Mary hand the camera to Mac.

She watched, amazed, Mary slip off her skirt and blouse and Debbie thought what a sexy body her aunt had for a woman who was in her late 40s. Mary, too, obviously liked stockings and suspenders, and her breasts, peeping over the shapely bra, were almost as big as Debbie's. Then Mary moved closely to Debbie and began to caress her again.

Oh my God,......my aunt's going to play with me.....!

Mary's fingers went into her long mane of hair and her other hand stroked her stomach and the tops of her thighs.

'Oh Debbie, you are so beautiful, with such a magnificent body for a girl your age. Just relax and lay on the bed with me.' As they moved to the bed, Mac took another picture of Debbie.....she looked stunning!

This was another shock for Debbie! Having Mac stroke her and fuck her mouth had been stunning enough, but now her aunt was down to her underwear and was leading her to the big bed, and it was more than obvious that Mary had sexual designs on her niece. But Mary still kept up the encouragement.

'You have grown up to be so sexy and beautiful, Debbie, with such a shapely figure, haven't you?' and Mary eased her niece back into a lying position and she padded a pillow under her head as she carried on.

'Your fingers were making you feel good, Debbie, weren't they?' and Debbie just smiled and nodded Yes! 'Like this, wasn't it?' and Mary's hand went down to Debbie's soft cunt and began to play in her soft hairs and along the wet lips. Debbie gasped and sighed......the feelings were incredible, the gentlest and most erotic she had ever felt. Then it got even better as Mary moved her head up and began to lick on one of Debbie's big, round breasts. She took a nipple into her mouth and sucked it like a sweet, and all the time her fingers were exploring between Debbie's open legs.

'Now Debbie, Mac and I want you to just relax and enjoy the sensations going round your body. We want you to do just as we tell you, but also to do anything you want. Open your legs a little more......oh, you're so good, Debbie,' and Mary attached her mouth to the stunning breast again and all Debbie could do was sigh and moan in appreciation.

'Ummmmmmm.....oh, Aunt Mary....sorry, Mary,' but then Debbie just closed her eyes and shivered and moaned under the sensations. She gently pulled her knees up so that her legs were bent and she felt Mary's fingers slide inside her. Then her aunt moved her head up and softly planted a little kiss on Debbie's lips. The touch was electric!

'Let me kiss you properly, Debbie....just relax,' and Mary's lips went back to Debbie's mouth and this time she pushed harder, her tongue pushing insistently at Debbie's lips until the teenage girl just opened her mouth and felt the soft, wet tongue explore inside her mouth. It felt fantastic, wonderful! At the same time, Mary's fingers had begun to really slide into Debbie's body. First one, then two, then a third finger opened up Debbie's cunt and started to thrust back and forth, her thumb easing across the girl's clit with each stroke.

'Ahhhhhhh....oh God,.....Mary...ummmmm!' but Debbie had difficulty getting the words out as her mouth was still full of her aunt's tongue. Her ass began to heave up and back gently on the bed as Mary screwed her open cunt, and Debbie could sense stars buzzing around her brain. Then she was just left to her aunt's lustful whim as her body was explored all over. Mary even lifted Debbie's legs over her head and began to caress her wonderful ass.

Her tongue went down to Debbie's cunt and slurped away on the honeyed entrance and, every now and then, Mary's tongue slid down to the hard, pink anus and licked all around, sending the young girl into ecstatic spasms of excitement.

'Aghhhh......Mary, Mary........ummmmmmm!'

All the time, Mac was moving round the bed, taking shot after shot of the action, but mainly of the young body being manipulated and guided into complete submission by Aunt Mary! Then Mary grinned at her niece.

'Do you have any....you know.....any toys, Debbie?' Still heavily breathing, Debbie managed to reply,

'No.....no.....ummmmm......where would I get them? I'd be too embarrassed to buy any!''

'Well, I know your mum does......she's not such a prude as you think, Debbie.....and I know where she keeps them,' and Mary leaned over to the bedside cabinet, opened the bottom draw and managed to pull out two strange looking items.

'Here we are, young lady. Just lay back again.' Debbie closed her eyes as her aunt went back to licking her cunt. She had no idea what was happening, but suddenly she heard a buzzzzzzzz, and then a cold, metal item was touching her cunt lips. It was a little silver bullet with a battery and lead, and Mary had turned it on and was caressing it all round Debbie's cunt. Debbie almost screamed with pleasure. This was also a new experience to the young woman and when Mary ran the bullet over her clit, again and again, then Debbie did scream.............she cammmmmmmmmme, magnificently!

'Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........ahhhhhhh........oh Mar........ummmmmm. That's so good. Ummmm.' Her legs buckled, her ass swayed all over the bed, her hands clasped her big tits and her breathing became quicker and quicker. Mary just carried on licking the beautiful, open cunt, watching Debbie's juices meander down onto the open thighs, and then she took the other toy in her hand. This was a huge, rubber dildo, life like with veins running down its length.

'Would you like this, Debbie? Would you like to feel this inside you?'

Debbie looked at the huge weapon and could only nod and smile, beads of sweat running down her face after her first orgasm, and then she sucked in a deep breath as she felt the first, thick inch being pushed inside the lips of her cunt.

'Ummmmmm....oh yes.....yes!' Mary went to work on Debbie's body again while Mac went on taking photographs. The dildo was pushed deeper and back, deeper and then drawn out a little, and Debbie was on the way to another orgasm. She was putty, she was submissive, she was beautifully obedient.....and she was so willing!

'Is this nice, Debbie? Do you feel the lovely sensations and excitement in your body.....you are so sexy....isn't she Mac?' Mac took another photo and just grinned, and Debbie could only murmur as her breathing got worse.

'Turn over now, Debbie.....onto your knees,' instructed Mary. She helped her niece move right over until she was on her knees, showing off her incredible ass encased in the garter belt and stockings.

Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers