College Girl Learns New Lessons!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopebeach
Hopebeach
573 Followers

'Wider

'Wider, Debbie.....really open your knees wide...that's beautiful, Debbie,' and all the time, Mary was stroking the sexy ass, and then running her tongue across the cheeks and down the crack between the cheeks. Debbie was shaking with pleasure and bravery, and her young body now wanted everything that Aunt Mary was proposing. Then, suddenly, as she shuffled her knees as wide as she could, she felt the huge dildo being pushed inside her cunt again. It seemed to fill her up and stretch her young body but the sensations were incredible.

'Oh, God........ummmmm,' moaned Debbie but then she felt Mary's tongue on her anus! 'Yeeeees, ummmm.' The sensation was wonderful, the first time Debbie had experienced having her ass licked...and by a woman, too! The dildo was going in and out of her cunt, and a tongue was running up and down her ass, concentrating on her pink rose-bud. She was apprehensive, but excited, all at once.

Mary was encouraging the teenager, whispering sweet nothings and compliments, and Mac was still taking pictures of the events. And then Debbie heard the buzz again! Oh my God...the little bullet.

Debbie felt it against her anus, buzzing away and gently gaining pressure on her tight skin. Her juices were welling up inside again as Mary pushed each toy against their goal, and then......push......Debbie's ass opened like a rose in springtime, and the buzzing was inside her body!!

'Ummmmmmmmm...oh Aunt Mary.....that feels...that feels.......ummmm!'

Mary knew exactly what she was doing. She held the bullet just inside Debbie's ass and switched the control to maximum...buzzzzzzzz! The sensations were mind-blowing and Debbie began to buck and bite her lip as it all welled up inside her. At the same time, Mary was screwing her cunt deeply with the big dildo and Debbie thought she had died and gone to heaven!

She wanted more, she didn't want it to stop, her juices were seeping from her cunt, and then the inevitable happened.......she enjoyed another orgasm to such an extent that she began to scream and moan in total abandonment. It washed all over her body, it shot round her nerves, it caused her to ram her head into the soft pillow, and her fingers went between her legs to touch her raging clit. She heard Mary speak again.

'Mac, darling, will you open the drawer and pass me the 'friend.' Mac knew what she was talking about and retrieved the new toy from the cabinet, and even slipped the elastic round his wife's waist and clipped it to her.

The strap-on dildo looked huge between Mary's legs, and she took the bullet and dildo away and put them on the bed. She moved right behind Debbie's open legs.

'Now Debbie, I want you to relax and enjoy another new experience again....I know you'll enjoy the feelings, so just relax your head on the pillow and think nice thoughts,' and Mary suddenly felt a rubber dildo again at her cunt lips. Only, this time, the dildo was strapped to Mary's waist and her aunt was pushing it with her body. When Debbie realised this, she quickly looked round, saw her aunt smiling, and rested her head down again, waiting for her aunt to start fucking her.

'Ohhhh, Mary....Mary....that feels good again...it feels so big inside of me........ummmmmm!' Mac clicked some more pictures, as his wife fucked the young college girl, and Mary held her hips as she really began to pound into the succulent body.

'What am I doing to you, Debbie?' teased Mary. Debbie could only just draw breath but she managed to mumble,

'Making love to me, Mary. You're making love......!'

''Fucking, Debbie....I'm fucking you. Say it, Debbie....say fucking, Debbie, like the adult you are now.' Still she hammered the strap-on into the willing body, and Debbie was climbing quickly up that orgasmic mountain once more.

'Ummmm....ahhhh, oh God, Mary........you're fuc......you're fucking me!'

'Good girl, you're such a good girl, Debbie! Your cunt feels so good, so wet and excited. Are you excited, Debbie?'

'Ummmm....yes, yes.....it feels really sexy and good, Mary.........and hard!!'

'Mac wants to fuck you as well, Mary. Would you like that?'

'Oh God, yes...yes please!' The thought of that big cock between her uncle's legs pushing inside her increased the thrills enveloping Debbie's mind and body, and she just tried to bury her head in the pillow and relax as best she could.

'Well, he's a bit flat after fucking your mouth, so I want you to suck him again, and make him nice and hard, Debbie,' and this thought sent Debbie over the edge again as Mary plundered the strap-on even harder for the last few seconds.

'Aghhhhhhhh....yes, yes.......ummmmmm, yeeees!' and Debbie had yet another shattering orgasm and her juices wept down her thighs onto the bed as Mary gently eased the toy from her buxom niece.

The adult couple never let up, they didn't want to waste a moment with their new, young conquest, and Mac quickly handed the camera to his wife and climbed onto his knees on the bed. Obediently, Debbie turned round and looked into Mac's smiling eyes as he held his cock before him. It wasn't rock hard but it was still throbbing after the sights he had just enjoyed, and he shuffled ever closer to his niece.

Gingerly, but also excitedly, Debbie held out her hand and took the thick cock into her fingers again. Her mouth opened in readiness and then she shuffled forward and slipped Mac between her lips. She could feel her uncle twitch straight away, and begin to harden again, and Debbie thought how powerful this must be to be able to make a man get thick and hard just by licking him and grasping him! Wow!

The couple went through the same routine as before, only this time Debbie felt more confident and held her uncle's cock with more firmness and enjoyment. She tickled his balls with one hand while her other was stroking the length up and down, and her mouth was learning to take more and more cock into her throat. The attractive college girl was certainly a quick learner!

Mary had taken over with the camera again, and she moved right in to capture the way her niece was giving wonderful, deep head to her husband. Occasionally, Mary would stroke Debbie's long hair, or caress her breasts, or run her hand down her wonderful ass, perhaps feeling the moist cunt lips or the tight, puckered ass-hole, and then she would take two or three more pictures. Debbie loved each touch and she loved having Mac's cock in her mouth.

Mac didn't rush, he didn't frantically fuck Debbie's face! He just leisurely let his cock get harder and harder while his wife took more incriminating photos. Then Mary put down the camera, and continued to caress the awesome, teenage body. It was as if the adults couldn't get enough of Debbie...and they couldn't!

Debbie could feel her aunt behind her, caressing her hips and ass cheeks. She had such a mature and experienced touch and knew just how to excite the young girl. 'Ohhhhh........ummmmm.....!!'Then Debbie felt her aunt's tongue on her bottom, moving round her skin and then running it between her firm cheeks. Oh God....this was wonderful, and Debbie just carried on sucking Mac as deeply as she could.

Mary eased Debbie's knees apart a little more and then started to lick right on her niece's anus........ 'ummmmmm.' She seemed to concentrate on this now, whispering words of comfort and encouragement to Debbie.

'Relax, now, Debbie. Just enjoy the sensations and keep sucking on Mac's cock. You feel really nice now, don't you?' All Debbie could do was nod an affirmative. Mary carried on licking the pink anus, now becoming firmer, easing Debbie's cheeks apart with her fingers, and really pushing her tongue into the little bud. As it became wetter, Mary tongued harder and opened up the flowered skin and pushed her tongue inside.

'Ummmm....ahhhhhhh,' Debbie mumbled, her mouth still full, but the sensations in her ass were incredible. Her aunt was tongue-fucking her ass and the feeling was wonderful. She felt her aunt's fingers on the rim of her ass as her tongue was pushing back and forth, and then she felt the pressure. Oh my God!

Mary began to ease Debbie's ass open, stretching the skin whilst still keeping her tongue going back and forth, trying to go deeper with each flick. She moved her fingers around, pulling at the skin, moving Debbie's ass wider and then easing off, and then pulling again. The teenager's ass was soaked, but felt wonderful. She could feel Mary just opening her body, tonguing it and stretching it, and nothing like this had ever been experienced before.......in fact, the whole evening was totally new to Debbie. Then Mary spoke again.

'I think she's ready, Mac! This is wonderful, isn't it, Debbie. I bet you feel like a real woman, now, don't you?' Again, Debbie just nodded.

'Now, Debbie. I want you to kneel at the edge of the bed, with your knees apart.' As she spoke, Mary slipped off her bra and then her panties, and Debbie could see that her aunt still had a wonderful, shapely body. She looked on in excited appreciation as Mary lay back on the bed and opened her lovely legs, and then Mary smiled at her niece and beckoned her forward.

'My God,' thought Debbie, 'she wants me to play with her pussy. Oh my God, she looks so sexy and beautiful!' The eighteen year old did as she was told and knelt on the edge of the bed with her hands right between her aunt's legs. Her sexual lust and excitement was as high as it had ever been in her life, and Mary caressed Debbie's long hair and eased her head down slowly.

'Lick me, Debbie......lick me and relax......enjoy the sensations and experience what it feels like to lick another woman between her legs! Oh...and keep your knees wide, my beautiful girl!' Debbie knelt with her knees as wide as she could go and as her head was pushed down by her aunt, she looked at a woman's cunt for the very first time. Mary was completely bare, smooth and shining, and Debbie flicked out her tongue. Mary sighed!

'Oh yes, Debbie...that's it.......lick me some more!' Debbie licked again, enjoying the touch, and then her tongue got nearer and more concentrated. She increased the pace of her licks, she pushed harder, she went up and down on Mary's cunt lips and across her clit. Mary began to sigh and moan and then held Debbie's head with firmness.

'That's beautiful...so beautiful....are you sure you've never done this before?' She smiled at Mac who moved and shuffled to the edge of the bed, behind Debbie, the knowing look exchanged between the two adults. 'Keep doing that, Debbie, keep doing it.....oh, it's good, you're so good, Debbie!'

As her tongue now licked and frantically explored her aunt's cunt, Debbie suddenly felt Mac's fingers on her ass. They moved around her cheeks, gently playing with the firm skin, and then easing them apart. Mac was playing with her anus, just like Mary had done, and then a finger pushed inside her. 'Ummmmmm,' groaned Debbie, the feelings still there from Mary playing with her. Mary held her head between her legs and Debbie just kept licking, but she was so aware of Mac playing with her ass....she was in heaven, but..........but........!

God.........Mac's cock suddenly was pushing against Debbie's anus......Mac's thick cock was trying to get inside her ass! Debbie tensed and drew a deep breath, but Mary could sense the girl's nerves and held her head tightly against her cunt.

'Relax, Debbie, there's a good girl. Keep licking me......that's so mature and good.....don't worry what Mac is doing......you have such a lovely bottom, and he's going to........he's going to fuck you there, Debbie! You'll feel lovely, Debbie, so let Mac fuck your lovely bottom.....just relax again.'

Did Debbie have a choice? Did she want a choice? Her body was so worked up, she relished licking her aunt's cunt, and she had loved it when the little bullet and Mary's fingers had been in her ass......but Mac's huge cock....oh my God! She tried to carry on and put all her efforts into licking Mary, but she could still feel Mac's cock probing at her anus.

He pushed harder with each little prod, and her pink anus was opening a little further each time, and then.....and then..........Christtttttt! She felt the head of that magnificent cock open her ass-hole and slide in, if only half an inch or so. Mac just held himself inside Debbie and allowed her to gather herself and get used to the pain. She was stretched like never before, her ass open with a big, thick cock lodged inside her. Still Mary held her head right on her wet cunt, and Debbie tried to carry on, there being no easy escape.

'Oh Debbie,' encouraged Mary. 'try not to think about it, and just keep licking me....just there...that's it, right on my clit.' Debbie obeyed, but Mac pushed again...... 'Aghhhhhhh,' and he went further and then slid back.....and then pushed again. 'Ohhhhhhhhh,' but Debbie could feel Mac deeper inside her and mixed with the pain was now a stunning feeling of dirty pleasure. She licked Mary's clit, and kept licking, and was amazed at how turned on her aunt was becoming.

Mary, that controlled, manipulative woman who had controlled Debbie's complete seduction, was now moaning and sighing herself, and Mac was slowly sliding his thick cock back and forth into Debbie's compliant ass-hole. It seemed to get easier, a little less painful, and Debbie even began to back into Mac's body, her sexual ecstasy growing higher each second. She was getting Mary more frantic, more excited, and there seemed to be no more words from any of them.

The three bodies moved in unison as they attacked each other. There was puffing, deep sighs, moans and quickening breaths, some desperate whimpers but there was no stopping the frantic movements.

Mac was holding tightly to Debbie's hips, one foot on the floor and one foot on the edge of the bed as he moved his body over his niece and lunged his cock deep into her sexy, young ass. He was now getting most of his cock into her, and then withdrawing before plunging in again, and all the time, Debbie was slurping, licking and nibbling at Mary's cunt while having her head held in place by her writhing aunt. The scene was all naked bodies, arms and legs, slurping and squelches, as each person put all their effort into gaining the final satisfaction.

Debbie had got used to the pain as her ass was stretched beautifully, and the feeling of Mac's cock deep inside her ass-hole was the greatest she had ever known. She had slipped her fingers into Mary's cunt as she licked her, and this had only increased the way her aunt was reacting.

'Ohhhhhhhhh, Debbie...yes......yes...that's it......don't stop now, girl. Just don't stop!' and Mary's ass was bucking off the bed as she began to lose control of her movements. 'Mac is fucking your ass, isn't he, Debbie......let him cummmm inside you, Debbie....oh yes...........he's going to cum inside you, isn't he?' Debbie didn't stop, or answer, she was so wrapped up in the feelings in her body, and what she was doing to her aunt.

She licked a few seconds more, and then Mary bucked one last time and then froze on the bed, her hands clamped around Debbie's head. Her orgasm swam around her body, touching her nerve ends, her juices all over Debbie's lips and face, and her tits heaving up and down on her chest. Debbie realised what had happened, and was brimming with satisfaction, but Mac speeded up behind her, spurred on by seeing his wife have a wonderful orgasm at the hands of his niece.

Debbie braced herself and felt Mac hammering into her body...and she was loving each wonderful thrust up into her ass-hole. It had got beyond pain now...it was pure lust and degradation....and Debbie rammed her ass back at her uncle and felt each wonderful inch that she was taking.

'Ummmmm....ohhhhhhhh yes.......ummm.....oh God, uncle Mac....ummmm.' Debbie's own juices were going to explode before long, but then she suddenly felt Mac change his movements and then.............. 'Splosh'.....the first warm spurt shot into her ass, and she felt Mac's cumm for the second time that day.....albeit in her ass-hole. The stunning thrill had its own effect on her body and Debbie herself juddered again.

While still feeling Mac spurt into her ass, Debbie was enjoying her own final orgasm! Mary had let go of her head and Debbie just panted and moaned as the thrill cascaded around her body and she held herself rigid until she could feel that Mac had ended his firing into her body. The three just panted, allowing their own special feelings to subside gently, and Debbie just didn't know what to say.

She slumped forward, still panting and sighing, her head going onto her aunt's stomach, and there was silence from all three apart from each trying to recover their composure! As Mary stroked the long, dark hair lying on her tummy, Debbie thought of how this evening had suddenly changed her life. She was going to have a quiet evening, reading dirty books, and suddenly it had been turned into an evening of thrilling taboo and debauchery at the hands of her elder relatives....but what now?

Where did this leave her? She was no longer a virgin, she had swallowed cumm, been fucked up the ass, had sucked off her aunt, and been fucked by her aunt, and had mind blowing orgasms herself on numerous occasions. She just lay there, frightened to speak.

Finally, Mary moved off the bed and Mac and Mary began to put their clothes back on.

'Wasn't that beautiful and sexy, Debbie darling? Wasn't she so wonderful, Mac?' Mary smiled. Mac smiled that lecherous smile again as he put on his trousers. 'You really do have the body of a mature woman, Debbie, darling, don't you? Did you find that exciting, Debbie?'

Debbie slipped on her panties to try and recover a little modesty, lay back on the bed, absolutely exhausted, smiled and nodded her head, not being able to put a sensible sentence together.

'Well, we'd love to have you come to our house for tea one evening, wouldn't we Mac? Perhaps next week, after your parents have returned home. I'm sure they'll let you come straight from college one day, and then you can stay and have some tea and enjoy the evening with us. That would be nice, wouldn't it, Debbie?' Debbie looked a little nervous.....father didn't really like her staying out at night.

'Well, Mary, I don't really know if my father.......perhaps I should stay in and do my college work!'

'Nonsense, Debbie, my dear,' insisted Mary. 'I'll come over on Monday and say I want you to help me hang some new curtains or something like that. I'm sure your mother will let you come to tea just on one evening. Oh...and we won't mention anything about today, will we........and we have so many wonderful photographs to look at, don't we? And we wouldn't like them to get in the wrong hands, would we, darling?' and Mary and Mac just smiled down at their niece, knowing full well that they had woven their gorgeous niece into their web.

Debbie lay back and just nodded to her aunt and uncle. Was that a veiled threat? Was she now their toy, to be dictated to and used, just as they pleased? Did she care? She knew that if her father got just an inkling of what had just happened in his house, he would probably throw her out onto the street. She just sighed, felt the wonderful thrills still tingling round her body, and closed her eyes.

'Bye, Debbie, dear, see you next week,' and she heard her aunt and uncle go down the stairs and then the quiet closure of the front door as they left the house.

Debbie's life had changed forever! For the good, or not? Time would tell!!

Hopebeach
Hopebeach
573 Followers