College Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you done with your drink?" Michelle asked.

"Will be," Tom said. It looked like he had more than half of the double shot of whiskey left in his glass, but he gulped it down. I could tell it burned. Tom's not the hard-ass whiskey drinker he thinks he is, and he usually needs a chaser.

"Be right back," he said.

In a few minutes he was back. He had a six-pack in a bag, and an empty beer glass in his hand. "Everyone ready to go?" he asked.

We were about halfway to our place, walking down the alleys, when Tom said, "Gotta piss again. You kiddies go ahead. I'll catch up."

As the girls and I walked away, I could hear a beer can opening, and then the sound of Tom pissing on a trash can.

Michelle, Janine, and I sat on the steps outside the house to wait for Tom. We could have gone in, but I thought there was a chance that he might need my help getting upstairs.

I was right. Tom came weaving around the corner a few minutes later. He had a beer in his hand. "I saved one for each of you," he said.

"Get inside, douchebag. You know you're not allowed to walk around with a beer in this town!" I said.

"I was thirsty."

"Ladies?" I asked.

"Lead the way. We'll follow," Janine said.

I didn't actually have to support Tom to get him up the stairs, but I was ready to catch him if he started to fall. We went into Tom's room, since his is bigger, and yes, okay, cooler than mine. I turned on some music, and Tom flopped on his bed. Janine lay down on the couch.

"I said I wanted to get better acquainted," she said.

"I remember. I'd like that too," I said. I looked at Tom, but Michelle's red hair was blocking my view of his face. She was on top of him.

I lay down on my side, facing Janine on the couch. The instant our lips met, her tongue was in my mouth and her hand was on my ass. So, naturally, I slid my hand down her side, over her hip, and onto her thigh. We made out like that for a minute or two. When we broke for air, she said, "Can I see your room?"

"Sure."

"Maybe I should check out your bathroom first."

"Okay." I got up and pulled her to her feet. We kissed again and ground ourselves against each other.

"Someone's excited," she said. "I definitely want to get much better acquainted, now that I've felt that."

Tom and Michelle were busy. His shirt was off, and I could see him fondling her tits through hers. I don't think they even noticed that we got up.

Janine went in the bathroom, and I went in my room. I had enough time to pick up the dirty underwear on my floor, take my shoes off, and force my dick down the leg of my pants. I mean, a big hard bulge is cool. A flagpole, at this point in the proceedings, is kind of un-cool.

Janine pushed the door shut with her ass when she came into my room. Her tights were gone. All she appeared to have on were her top and those painted-on looking booty shorts. I felt myself leak. "Oh, this is nice," she said, looking around. She went to the wall over my desk and checked out my collection of centerfolds taped to the wall. "You do realize most of those boobs are fake, don't you?" she asked. "Good airbrushing on the implant scars or good cosmetic surgery, but still fake. Why do you guys all like the double-D cups on these girls?"

"That's all fantasy stuff," I said. "I bet there's a lot of airbrush work on their faces, too. I like a real girl, with a real face, real tits, and a real ass."

"My stuff is all real. Wanna see?"

"Uh, yeah. I also want to touch, feel, and taste."

She came over to me and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. "You'll see first. Sit on your bed," she said.

She walked to the center of the room and started swaying back and forth, like she was dancing. As she moved, she kicked her shoes off, and pranced around on her toes, accentuating the curve of her ass and making her firm thighs look even firmer. Her hands began caressing her body, stroking up and down her sides, over her belly, brushing her nipples, and fondling her own ass. She took the hem of her top in her fingers and hiked it up to show me her taut little belly, complete with a navel piercing that had a short rhinestone chain dangling from it. I could just see the bottom swell of both breasts. No implant scars in sight, I thought. No sag, either.

She turned sideways to me and pulled her top over her head. I just caught a glimpse of one of the full, juicy nipples that had been teasing me all evening before she faced away from me.

I've never paid that much attention to a girl's back before. Sure, I've seen plenty of them. At the beach, in bed, I've looked enough to have a fair idea of what Janine's would look like. But the smooth, glowing perfection of this girl's skin, from her shoulders, over her ribs and spine, to her small waist, and flaring out over those luscious hips and down to that tight ass in those shorts, was enough to make me salivate.

"Do you like me?" she asked, smiling over her shoulder.

"I want to see all of you."

"Oh, you will," she said. Her thumbs went to the waist of her shorts and started working them down. When her ass was completely exposed, she bent over. I could see the moisture on her pussy lips below the tiniest little asshole I had ever gazed at. She turned back to face me. "I hope you don't mind that I'm not completely shaved," she said.

Her tits were right in front of my face, and they looked amazing. The pink areolas were crinkled, and the even pinker nipples had my full attention. It took me a second to see that she was still holding her hands and her shorts over her pussy. "Hair or bare, if it's as pretty as the rest of you, I'm sure it will be phenomenal," I said.

She pushed her shorts down the rest of the way. Her blond curls were trimmed short into a little heart design on her mound, but everything else was as bare as the day she was born. I pulled her to me, and began feasting on her breasts.

"Stand up," she said. "I've shown you mine. Now let' see yours." She pulled my shirt over my head, and then grabbed me and kissed me hard. Her hands were stroking my back and her crotch was grinding on mine. Our tongues were busily entwined.

Then she knelt in front of me and undid my pants. "What do we have here?" she asked.

I'm not huge, but I've never had any complaints. When I'm hard, the skin of my shaft actually gets shiny with the stretching, some big veins pop out, and the head of my cock gets very fat. I'm pretty pleased with my junk, and a few girls have called it beautiful.

Janine pulled my jeans and underwear down together. When it was released, my cock sprang up and bounced off my lower abdomen, leaving a spot of pre-cum glistening there. Janine extended her tongue and licked it off. "Ooh, I like the taste of that," she said.

I was engulfed before I knew what had happened. She was like a terrier on a rat, grasping my cock in her mouth, holding on tight, shaking her head back and forth, her teeth sheathed by her lips but still holding my meat firmly as her tongue worked furiously on the tip. I had definitely died and gone to heaven. If I hadn't been fairly drunk, I would have cum almost instantly with the way she was going at it. Hell, for a moment I had thought I was going to cum while she was undressing.

Suddenly, she stopped and looked up at me. "I've never swallowed before. I've never let a guy cum in my mouth."

"Really? Do you want to?"

"I'm not sure," she said. She gave me a wickedly lusty smile, and then licked my balls slowly. "Do you want to?"

"It's your call. Baby, I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to."

"I think I want to. In fact, I know I want to. Later. I want something else now," she said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like this," she said, squeezing and pulling on my cock as she got to her feet, "in here." She began fingering herself with one hand and jacking me with the other. "Fuck me, Dan. Fuck me good and hard."

I get around some. I haven't exactly been celibate since I first figured out that my dick was good for more than pissing through. But still, a guy doesn't get an invitation like that, from a slutty-hot little fox like this, every day!

"We're going over here," I said. I pulled her over to my desk, kicked the chair out of the way, and bent her over it.

"Oh God, yes, I LOVE doggy!" she squealed. "Fill my little pussy!"

She was wet enough to allow me to begin to enter her easily, but tight enough to make it a hell of a lot of fun. Finally, I was balls-deep.

"I need this, baby," she said. She pulled forward slowly so that only the head of my cock was inside her, then slammed back against me.

"I need you to pound me silly," she said, doing it again. "God, that's good!" she moaned.

I started fucking her deep, hard, fast, just short of violently. She was so damn wet, but so damn tight! I hadn't had this much fun in a while.

Janine was bouncing herself back and forth to meet my thrusts. We were rutting like animals. Between moans, she said, "Spank me, pinch my nipples, hell I don't care, just cum inside me!"

I slowed down and started forcing myself as deep inside her as I could. When we pulled apart, I smacked her ass cheeks with one hand, and when we slammed together, I twisted and pulled her nipples with the other. We were both breathing hard with our exertion and sweating like chain-gang laborers. It was great. I had never fucked this hard.

Janine started moaning more and more. The longer we fucked, the louder she got. "YES," she yelled, loud enough that I knew damn well Tom and Michelle had to hear her. "YES, I'M CUMMING. Oh God, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

The clenching her pussy muscles did on me took me over the edge. I knew this orgasm was going to be a good one, hell, a great one, especially since her vaginal muscles clamped down on me so hard when she came that I couldn't cum until she was done. It was like pinching the base of your cock just as you're about to cum. If you do it right, you get to feel an orgasm without actually shooting any semen, and when you finally release the pressure, it spurts out like a boiler explosion.

I had just finished that when the door flew open. There stood Michelle, fully dressed, her mouth hanging open as she watched my cum dripping down Janine's thighs.

"Girlfriend, I'm so damn jealous!" Michelle said.

"What?" Janine asked, trying to muster up the strength to pull herself off the desk.

"Romeo, over there, passed out," Michelle said, pointing over her shoulder at Tom's room.

I started to laugh. Poor, stupid-drunk Tom.

"Wait, Tom passed out?" Janine asked.

"We were just starting to have some real fun, and he suddenly got kind of sluggish. I was about to suck him off, and the bastard fell asleep! I am so furious. I wanted to have some fun tonight. Looks like you two did, though, didn't you?"

"Yeah, we've been keeping ourselves entertained," Janine smiled.

Michelle was still staring at Janine's messy thighs. "That's what I wanted this evening," she said.

"You want a taste?" Janine said, wiping a drip off her thigh with her finger and holding it out to her friend.

"Yum, pretty good," Michelle said after sucking her roommate's finger clean. "I want some more."

"Help yourself," Janine said, walking over to my bed and lying down.

I could see Michelle's nipples getting hard as she gazed at her friend's well-fucked pussy.

"Eat me," Janine said. "Lick me clean. But get out of those damn clothes first."

"Janine, you told me you're not a lesbian, and I'm not into girls either. Sure, we play around a lot and all, but I've never actually gone down on a girl."

"I'm not gay, and I've never eaten pussy, but I think it's about time I did. Besides, it's not gay if he's here," she said, gesturing at me. "Then it's just, uh, well, sharing."

By this time, Michelle's shirt was on the floor. She struggled with her jeans, which was fine with me. It gave me more time to check out that ass. I couldn't believe a second hot girl was getting naked in my room with me! Hell, I'd watch girl-on-girl all weekend if it involved these two!

It was only after Michelle was naked and leaning over her roommate that I fully appreciated my situation. Two hot girls, a pale, gorgeous and talented blond that I had just fucked hard, and a horny, sexually frustrated red-haired beauty were going to give me a show most guys have to pay for, right on my own bed. Oh, yeah, this is what college is all about.

Michelle took a tentative lick at the juice on her friend's thigh. "Ooh, that tastes really good," she said softly. She licked again, higher this time, just below Janine's pussy. "Reminds me of when I let that guy I dated last fall cum in my mouth after fucking him."

"Move so I can taste you, too, Michelle," Janine moaned. "I want it all tonight. I want to eat my best friend's cunt."

Michelle positioned herself so that her already damp pussy was right over Janine's mouth. Janine extended her tongue, her first lick barely caressing the smoothy shaven mound of her friend. At first, Michelle seemed to almost draw away, clenching her thigh muscles as the sensation hit her. Janine reached up and grabbed Michelle's ass to pull her closer as her tongue began its work.

"Oh God," Michelle hissed. Then she began a thorough cleaning of Janine.

For a couple of girls who claimed not to eat pussy, these two were going at it hot and heavy. My cock was dripping hard by this time. I moved closer and reached between them to fondle Janine's breast.

Michelle felt my hand, and stopped what she was doing to glance at me. "Play with my nipple too, Dan," she said.

I knelt next to the two of them, fondling, massaging, kneading, tweaking, a hand on a nipple of each girl. I was lost in tit-groping nirvana for a while. The only sounds in the room were two hungry tongues pleasuring two very moist pussies.

Janine's hand touched my thigh. I looked at her, and she paused from her ministrations to Michelle to whisper, "Fuck her, Dan."

"Really?" I mouthed.

Janine winked, and patted the mattress next to her head.

I knelt behind Janine and fondled Michelle's ass. Her cheeks were firm, and I could feel the tension in her buttocks. As I watched, Janine slipped a finger into the entrance of Michelle's sex.

"Oh, yes, finger me," Michelle gasped. Janine added a second finger, and began pumping vigorously. "So good, so good, oh God, I'm so close!" Michelle moaned.

"Now, Dan," Janine whispered. She grabbed my cock, tilted her head back and gave it a few sloppy sucks, and then positioned my cockhead at her friend's vaginal opening. I pushed.

"OH FUCK!" Michelle yelled. She answered my thrust with one of her own, and soon, we were fully joined.

Janine alternated between sucking on Michelle's clit and licking my balls as I held myself deep inside the redhead's tight pussy. Yep, heaven. I was getting my brains fucked out, and I wasn't having to do anything but kneel there. Michelle was doing all the work, squirming, pushing, and after a moment, pulsating on my cock.

"Cumming, cumming, cumming, oooooooh!" Michelle squealed. She probably would have said more, but I forced myself into her even harder, and then started pounding. The strength of my thrusts pushed Michelle's face down into Janine's crotch again, so that the redhead's scream was lost in her girlfriend's wet sex.

This was going to be the second time I had cum tonight. Michelle was every bit as tight as her friend, and the delicious craziness of the whole situation had me getting ready to blow.

"Cum inside me, Dan, cum deep inside me. I need it, oh God, here I go again!" Michelle said. Her walls started massaging me, her orgasm seeking mine.

When I knew I was going to cum, I grabbed Michelle's hips and pulled her back against me as hard as I could. That was when Janine started sucking on my left nut. God! The sensation was intense! I blasted two shots into Michelle before she fell forward. Janine quickly grabbed my still-squirting cock and rammed it into her mouth. The last two shots painted the back of her tongue.

I had to get off that bed fast. This was a black-out level orgasm, and I didn't want to crush Janine.

I sat on the floor, leaning back against the bed, my head on the mattress and my eyes closed. I could hear the girls lying behind me, panting just as hard as I was.

I think it was Michelle that started it, but soon we were all chuckling. The girls got untangled from each other, and got down on the floor on either side of me. Nobody said a word for about a minute.

Janine leaned forward and asked Michelle, "Are we having fun yet?"

"Look at us," Michelle laughed, pointing at a gob of cum on Janine's cheek.

Janine wiped it up with her finger and sucked it clean. "You're whole face is wet from me, girlfriend. Hell, look at Dan! He looks like he just ran a marathon."

"I feel like it. I haven't slept in well over eighty hours, I drank a lot of beer, and then this. I need a shower," I said.

"Do you have some extra towels?" Michelle asked.

Our bathroom had a decent-sized older bathtub in a tile enclosure with a shower curtain. The rose and avocado wallpaper reminded me of the bathroom in my grandparent's house. As I said, very Ozzie and Harriet. Even though two amazing girls were getting in the shower with me, I thought I was too tired to do much besides wash.

Wrong. One look at the water cascading over Janine's ass and Michelle's hot nipples had me getting interested all over again. I decided I could be tired later.

The girls took turns washing each other, while I stood there and watched. Faces were gently washed, breasts were softly scrubbed, and pussies were explored.. For a while, it seemed as though the girls almost forgot I was there. No wonder their dorm mates called them LUGs. But it was only when they started tongue-kissing each other that I got truly hard.

Michelle broke the kiss and reached down to touch me. Her one small, wet hand closed gently around my shaft, while her other hand fondled Janine's pussy. "Thanks for sharing, Janine," she said.

Janine looked from Michelle's one hand to the other. "Sharing myself, or him?" she asked.

"Both," Michelle said. "You guys made this night very special for me."

"Who says the night is over?" Janine asked. Her own hand joined Michelle's on my cock. "Ready for round three, Dan?" she asked.

"Let's get out of the shower," I panted.

"Oh, not yet," Michelle said, batting her eyes at me. "Something needs more cleaning." She slowly lowered herself to her knees. As she went, she licked a trail from my ear, across my one nipple, and down my belly, until her tongue was washing my balls.

Janine knelt next to Michelle, her one hand on her friend's ass. With just the tip of her tongue, Janine licked the pre-cum from my slit.

"Team blowjob?" Michelle asked.

"My thought exactly," Janine said, just before she began inhaling my meat.

The girls took turns sucking me, licking me, and pulling on my ball sack with their lips. When they started licking up and down my shaft together, tongue-wrestling over my helmet, I again wondered what I had done to deserve this.

I came when Janine had my cock clamped firmly in her mouth. She had grabbed my asscheeks to pull me against her, ensuring that she got my entire load.

"Hey, no fair," Michelle whined. "I had just said about sharing."

Janine said nothing, but stood up, pulling Michelle up with her. She grabbed her friend and gave her a deep, open-mouthed kiss. I could see their tongues swapping my cum. When they had both swallowed everything, Janine looked at Michelle and said, "Don't ever say I don't share."

We dried off and headed back to my room. I knew I was done for the night. I don't even really remember crawling in bed.

I woke up the next afternoon to Tom shaking my shoulder. "Wake up, Dan."

"Why?"

"Do you have any aspirin?"