College Girls Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fin
fin
310 Followers

She slid one finger inside her pussy, then a second one. Ken inhaled audibly. She did it again, and Ken's hand moved down to his cock. It was even harder now, and it seemed to have grown in girth rather than length. She settled into a rhythm, stroking in and out of herself. It wasn't what she normally did, but she could tell that it aroused Ken. She stared mercilessly into his eyes, daring him to look away. The friction of her fingers kept her at a seething pitch of excitement. She couldn't stop now if she wanted to. The motion of her hand over her mound, of her fingers moving in and out was like breathing, like an engine's smooth purring idle. Her lips parted slightly. The muscles in Ken's neck pulled taut.

The room became dream-like, its colors muted, everything except Ken's body blurry and indistinct. Susan stood up, almost floating . Ken's movements slowed and then seemed to stop completely, his hand stalled half-way up the shaft of his cock, the tip of his tongue paused between his lips. His eyes followed her hips as she walked towards him, the robe's edges alternately covering and exposing her pussy. She stopped directly in front of him and put one knee down on either side of his thighs, straddling him. She leaned forward until her chest pressed against his and the head of his cock nestled in her pubic hair. Then their lips came together. They hadn't ever kissed, really kissed, she realized. His cool detachment dissolved as his arms went around her and their tongues explored each other.

He reached inside her robe, one hand on her back, the other cupping her bottom. The contact there sent her over the edge. She'd never felt so aroused, so grateful for a man's touch. The hard, cold run, the steaming shower, the rich crema of the espresso, the thick robe, Ken's lips, his hands, his skin, his thick, hard cock, her nipples burning into his chest – there were too many sensations coming one on top of the other. She just abandoned herself to them; she couldn't do anything else. She reached for his cock and rubbed a sticky bead of pre-cum across the tip with her thumb. Ken groaned and reached between her legs and ran his fingers through her dripping folds. He smeared her moisture everywhere, on her thighs, her stomach, and finally on her outer lips so that his fingers could rub them and caress them and slide effortlessly between them until he was deep insider her. Susan threw back her head and bucked her hips against his hand. She felt a molten pressure building at her center. Ken moved his fingers – two of them? three? – in and out. His thumb rubbed across the top of her clit. It was swollen, throbbing with her heartbeat, unbearably sensitive.

She broke the kiss, wanting to tell him to stop for a moment, to give her a chance to catch her breath; but he leaned forward and sucked one nipple into his mouth, and suddenly all she could do was whimper. The pressure built, rising into an irresistible wave that swelled and paused agonizingly at its crest and finally broke and swept through her, turning her body turn rigid and driving her hips down onto his fingers. She inhaled hard, but still couldn't get enough air. She began to feel faint; the room wheeled around her. Ken's free hand stroked her hair and the side of her face. He kissed her shoulder and her neck and the spot between her breasts until her shivering calmed and she could breathe again.

She was still holding his cock, she realized. She let go of it, stroking the shaft gently. Ken kept running his hands along her over-heated body. He was hard to figure out, she thought as she nestled her head on his shoulder. He could be smooth and manipulative sometimes; a rake, really. Then, at other times, he could be sweet and understanding. Just like Peter was awkward and geeky one minute, then forceful and confident the next. It was like having four different lovers. Too many to keep straight. She felt constantly off-balance.

Literally in this case. Too late to react, she realized that Ken was lowering her off of his lap and onto the couch. He laid her on her side and snuggled in next to her, until they were both stretched out, face-to-face. He rearranged the robe like a blanket so that it covered both of them. He kissed her again, more gently this time; and she suddenly felt very close to him, to this not-really-rich guy who lived by himself in a big, empty house. She moved closer still, until her breasts pushed against his chest. His skin felt so warm and smooth and yielding. She wanted to feel more of it; she wanted all of his body against hers. She wrapped one leg behind his, pulling him against her, until their hips met. The tip of his cock nudged against the top of her pussy, brushing the hood and dragging across her swollen clit. She gasped softly and dug her fingers into his arm. She was still over-sensitive there after cumming so hard a minute earlier, and she shifted her body up a little to relieve the pressure. Now the head of his cock was lower, no longer directly against her clit, nestling instead between her well-lubricated folds. That felt better, more comfortable. She could lie this way with him forever.

He pulled back and looked at her, surprised. He put one hand around her butt and tilted his hips slightly, lodging the tip of his cock just inside her. Susan's eyes went wide.No! That wasn't what she had meant. She'd just wanted to ...

Ken's breathing was harsh now. She could feel his heart beating rapidly in his chest, the blood throbbing in the tip of his cock. He raked her bottom with his nails. He found her sensitive spot again, and the contact sent jolt after jolt of electricity through her body. His cock head pushed her apart, straining the walls of her pussy. Her breath caught in her throat; she couldn't speak, couldn't react, couldn't move.

And then he pulled out of her.

Susan exhaled slowly, relaxing a little. She brushed his hair out of his eyes and kissed him on the cheek. She felt strangely disappointed, but relieved that he understood that he wouldn't be able to ...

But he didn't seem to understand at all.

He leaned forward, pushing into her again. And she was so wet and slippery that the head just ... just slid all the way in. Susan made a high-pitched cry, and they stared at each other, their faces an inch apart. Her hands shook so badly she had to hold on to Ken to keep them still. He shifted his hips forward again, and now she had to bury her head in his shoulder to stifle her cries. Her pussy lips folded inward, and she dug her fingers into Ken's flesh so hard they turned white. She felt her belly fluttering, her legs trembling.

He paused for a moment. She held her breath; she knew what was coming this time. But she was wrong again. He leaned back until he could look at her. Tears glistened on her cheeks.

"Hey, it's okay," he said. "Do you want me to stop?"

She looked deep into his soft, sad eyes. She still couldn't speak. So she just shook her head.

Ken didn't move right away. Susan tucked her head back on his shoulder. She could feel his muscles tense, then his hips tilt forward. She bit her lip, but her body had learned about him, and she opened up, further then she'd ever imagined she could, surrounding him, drawing him deeper, until she felt his pubic hair scratch against hers and his balls slap the junction of her thighs.

They stayed like that, holding each other, their bodies melting together in a thousand new places. Then he began to move slowly, just his hips working and his cock sliding smoothly in and out, the slightly thicker ring around the base of the head forcing her apart just a little further with each stroke. When their loins met, a wave of sensation swept over her, each one merging with the one before until she couldn't absorb them all and her body just responded automatically to grinding of his hips and the pressure of his fingers on her flesh. The robe that was covering them had become unbearably hot. She struggled to pull it off. Ken stopped for a moment, confused. The he sat up next to her, sweat glistening on his skin, his hair stuck together and falling in front of his eyes. He threw the robe onto the floor then roughly turned her shoulders until she lay on her back. He pulled her legs apart and spent a minute staring at her swollen pussy and the moisture coating her thighs and her matted pubic hair.

She knew she must look frightened and helpless. But her body betrayed her need; her hips tilted upwards, wanting to be closer, wanting him back inside. Ken ran a finger down between her breasts, over her stomach, slick with perspiration now, dipping into her belly button, bringing a sigh from deep in her chest. She raised her head until she could see down between their bodies. Ken's cock hung there, huge and potent, almost purple with blood. While she watched, he positioned it at her entrance.

Her eyes squeezed shut. "Ken, please ..." she whispered.

She felt his weight come down on her, smoothly, irresistibly. She made a soft 'oh' sound as he sank all the way in and their hips met again. She hadn't realized that she could take all of him like that, she had no idea. It felt ... it feltperfect. The way they fit together, her thighs spread wide, her pussy stretched so tight, their hips meeting again and again ...

Suddenly her body froze as another orgasm welled up from her center, the exquisite pressure swelling and bursting open and flowing through her. She wailed and held him tight, her breasts squashing against his chest, her nipples like points of flame. Her hips bucked and twisted and Ken jammed his cock as deeply into her as it would go and there was a molten rush inside her and another and another as his body spasmed and lifted and then went gradually limp.

Time passed. Susan's breathing returned gradually to normal. Her grip on Ken's back and shoulders relaxed. He lifted his body up onto his elbows and kissed her, their tongues playing together until her pulse began to quicken again. But he took a deep breath and stopped. He pulled his now-soft cock out of her and sat up on the couch. She realized how she must look to him. Naked, hair in disarray, one foot on the floor, her other knee raised, and their mingled fluids dripping from her pussy.

She closed her eyes and raised her arms, stretching luxuriously, and a slow smile spread across her face. "I'm going to need another shower," she said.

He nodded. "Yeah, me too. Can I take you out to dinner after that?"

"Would you please? I amso hungry." She sat up and continued her stretch, making her breasts ride up a little higher on her chest. "But just pizza or something like that. All I've got to wear is my running stuff."

"Oh, right. It's probably dry by now. I'll go check."

But he didn't move.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I can't stop looking at you." There was an apologetic note in his voice, and a trace of that sadness he had.

Susan smiled. "That's all right. I like it when you look at me. It's sweet."

He kissed her, which took a while, and finally stood up. Susan admired his lean butt as it moved away from her. She retrieved the tangled robe from the floor and put it back on. I've got a boyfriend, she thought to herself. I think I do, anyway. He isn't the easiest guy to get to know. But I'm going to try.

She went upstairs and found the bathroom. She stepped inside, hesitated, then closed the door behind her. It was strange, but she still wasn't comfortable with the idea of showering with him. It seemed so intimate, even more than what they'd just been doing. She wanted to know him a little better first.

She adjusted the shower and stepped in. She started to soap herself, enjoying the tingle of the spray and the pressure of her fingers. It felt so good she started to worry.How much of this do I need? Am I ever going to get back to the way I was?

Then a sudden intuition made her look over towards the bathroom door. It was open a crack; more than a crack, actually. She looked away, trying to seem casual. She was tired and hungry; she really needed to get cleaned up and dressed and get something to eat. But ... she could wait a few more minutes. She leaned her head back, letting the water run through her hair and down her back, feeling it flow over her butt and the backs of her thighs. And she turned slowly under the warm spray, turning all the way around, making sure that he could see all of her.

End of Chapter 2

I'm always grateful for feedback. It's why I write.

fin
fin
310 Followers