College Girls Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, “See, that’s a beaver shot. You can see my pussy when you look up my skirt. And it’s even worse for some of the girls.”

My teacher asked, “What do you mean?”

I paused for a second and then I said, “The girls that shave their snatches have no choice, but to give the boys a glimpse of their pussy lips. Here, let me show you.”

Professor Blackburn swallowed hard as I lifted my skirt and spread my legs in front of him. I was really starting to have fun because my professor looked so excited as he stared at my pussy.

I softly combed my fingernails through my auburn bush and said, “See, I have a neatly trimmed pussy, but some girls shave all of this off.”

I then ran my delicate finger between my legs to separate my moist pussy lips and said, “The boys could easily see the girls pussy lips if they shaved, but I would have had to move my fingers around like this for the boys to get a good look at mine. See what I mean.”

My teacher was speechless, so I continued, “And we just couldn’t sit around all night. When we danced, our skirts would fly up giving the boys a peek at our firm young buns and nice tight pussies.”

I flipped my skirt up in the air and let it slowly fall down, giving Professor Blackburn another glimpse of my auburn bush in the process as I said, “See? The boys were looking at our pussies like this every time we danced around.”

He asked, “Why didn’t you try to hold your skirts down?”

I replied, “We tried to hold our skirts down as we danced, but those immature boys kept lifting our skirts, exposing our smooth asses and hairy triangles to everyone at the party.”

My teacher was breathing a little heavy and asked, “Did you end up naked?”

I replied, “No. I ended up pretty much the way I look right now.”

Professor Blackburn started to fall into a trance as he stared at my barely covered body.

I asked, “Professor, are you trying to picture me naked in your mind?”

Professor Blackburn cleared his throat and said, “Err…um…No. I mean, I guess you should get started on the exam.”

I began working on the exam, but I would ask Professor Blackburn how to do each problem. He was always willing to help because when he would lean over to assist me, he would sneak a peek down my blouse at my braless breasts, but I pretended not to notice. One time, I dropped my pencil. I got off the stool and slowly bent over to pick it up. Since I wasn’t wearing any panties, Professor Blackburn had an unobstructed view of my young firm ass. As I stood up, I purposely tugged at my skirt so that the waistband would come down a little further. Now there was even more of my auburn bush showing. There was also more of my butt-crack exposed in back. Once again, I pretended not to notice, but Professor Blackburn seemed to enjoy the view.

I asked him a question and he came around and stood behind me. When he wasn’t looking, I unbuttoned the one button that was holding my blouse together. As he stood behind me, he kept looking down because my butt-crack was hanging out above the waistband of my skirt. I didn’t mind because he ended up giving me the answer to the problem.

He sat down and when I asked for his help again, he really leaned forward because now that my blouse was unbuttoned, he could actually see my pink puffy nipples hanging out of the gaping material. I decided to climb up and put my knees on the stool. I leaned across the desk and arched my back. My teacher could see right down my blouse now. My young firm titties were almost fully exposed for him.

Just when I was in the position that I wanted to be in, I accidentally dropped my pencil again. I was disappointed because I would have to get down and pick it up. Fortunately, Mr. Blackburn said that he would get it and got down on his hands and knees below me. With my knees on the chair and my back arched, he could see right up my skirt. I had my legs together so that he couldn’t see my pussy, but the middle-aged man was looking right up at my bare ass! While his attention was diverted, I partially untied my blouse and left it in a single loop. He finally sat back down and I also went back to a sitting position.

As I worked on the next problem, I leaned left and right on the stool, causing the blouse to slowly separate. Mr. Blackburn stared intensely as the loop holding my blouse together started to come apart. Little by little the blouse would separate and the opening in front of me grew bigger and bigger. As I continued to work on the exam, the blouse parted far enough that my nipples were barely hidden by the material. They were just under the edge of the fabric where the buttons and buttonholes are. Professor Blackburn was shaking with anticipation because he knew that the slightest movement would cause my breasts to fall out in the open where he could see them. I decided not to make him wait any longer and pretended to sneeze. It caused the blouse to open up completely. My firm round breasts and pretty pink nipples were now on display for Mr. Blackburn to enjoy. I pretended not to notice until Mr. Blackburn leaned forward to help me with the next problem.

I saw him looking down and said, “Mr. Blackburn, are you trying to look down my blouse?”

He replied, “Why no, but you seem to have a problem with your shirt.”

I looked down and said, “Oh no, my blouse came open. No wonder you’re looking at me. Professor or no professor, I guess you’re still a man.”

As he smiled at me, I continued, “Now what am I going to do? I can’t just sit here with my blouse hanging open like this, but if I tie it together, it will probably come open again. What do you think I should do?”

He chuckled and said, “I guess you should take it off.”

I asked in a soft shy voice, “But my titties will be right out in the open. I won’t be able to hide them and work on the exam at the same time. Won’t that bother you?”

He said, “Maybe, but your comfort is more important. You just go ahead and take it off.”

I smiled and said, “Well, if you say so.”

I slowly slipped the sleeves down my arms and let the blouse fall to the floor.

He asked, “Do you feel better?”

I said “Much better, thank you.”

He looked at my bare breasts, grinned and said, “No, thank you!”

I went back to working on the exam and acted like it was no big deal, but Professor Blackburn kept leaning over and practically doing the exam for me. My bare breasts were right in his face as he worked out the equations.

Professor Blackburn looked at me and said, “I hope I’m working these problems correctly. Its hard to concentrate because of the way you’re wearing that skirt.”

I stood up, looked down and said, “You’re right. This skirt has really slipped down. Most of my pussy hair is showing now. I’d better pull it up.”

I said, “This is a terrible skirt to wear without panties. If I push the skirt down, my pussy hair hangs out from above the waistband, but if I pull the skirt up, I hang out from beneath the hem, see?”

I pulled the skirt up so high that the bottom of the hem was right at the top of my pussy hair. I looked almost bottomless in front of my teacher as he stared intensely at my hairy triangle.

I said, “Look how my pussy is showing with the skirt pulled up and I’ll bet that if I turn around, you’d be able to see my bare butt, too.”

I turned around and the professor had a full view of my firm round butt-cheeks.

I asked, “Is my butt showing, too?”

He swallowed hard and said, “Um…err…yes, yes it is.”

I said, “I’m really sorry. Here you are, trying to do my exam and I’m distracting you with my skirt.”

He said, “Well that skirt is quite a distraction.”

I said, “Then it has to go so that it won’t distract you anymore!”

I stood in front of Professor Blackburn and slowly slid the skirt down my legs until it dropped to the floor. I was now completely naked, right in front of my teacher. I turned around and slowly bent down to pick up my clothes, giving him a nice long look at my sweet smooth ass. I folded my clothes, set them on the stool and then I turned around and let him look at my fully exposed boobies and bush.

He just sat and stared at me for awhile, then I said, “My clothes are on the stool and there’s no where else to sit. Do you mind if I sit on your lap while you finish the exam.”

He said, “Oh I don’t think that would be a good idea,” but I sat down on his lap quickly before he could do anything about it.

I was squirming around on his lap until the bulge in his pants was pressing against my pussy lips. I could actually feel his manhood throbbing as I slowly moved back and forth above him. I kept moving back and forth, back and forth, until there was a stain on his gray dress pant. I don’t know if the stain was from him or from me but I sure was wet, and the fragrance of my pussy juices filled the air.

He asked me to get down, and then he stood up in front of me and said, “Look, you’re getting my pants all wet and I have to teach a class later.”

I said, “I know how to solve the problem.”

He made no attempt to stop me as I kneeled down in front of him, unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. There was also a wet stain on his boxer shorts, so I pulled them down, too.

I said, “Now your pants are safe, but I need to clean you up a little bit.”

I began to lick his rigid member like a lollypop before wrapping my rosy lips around it. Then I stopped and pulled my mouth away.

He asked tensely, “What are you doing?”

I said, “You can’t finish my exam if you’re standing up.”

He groaned and sat down with a disappointed look on his face, but I faced him and sat on his lap. I slowly lowered myself onto his throbbing penis, and then I began going up and down on his lap. As he pushed his manhood deeper and deeper inside of me, I pressed my breasts against his lips. He licked and sucked on my nipples as he pumped his rigid member in and out of my soaking wet pussy.

I started moaning and saying, “Oh yes, oh yes. I’m going to cum!”

He said, “Wait, not yet.”

He lifted me up and placed me on the desk. I was lying right on top of my exam as Professor Blackburn stood in front of me and pushed his manhood in and out of me. The feeling inside of me was building stronger and stronger as he pushed himself deeper and deeper into my tight little pussy. Finally, I couldn’t hold on any longer and experienced a powerful orgasm. As I moaned wildly, he grunted and exploded inside of me. I felt wonderful and from the expression on his face, he felt the same way.

We laid there for a while, and then I asked him how I did on the exam. He laughed and said that I’d find out when I received my report card. I was now finished with all of my classes, so I left his office, packed my bags and went home for the summer. A few weeks later, my report card came in the mail. My parents were so proud of me because I got an A in every subject, including calculus.

My dad said, “You must have worked really hard this semester. Did your instructors offer any help?”

I replied, “Yes, you might say that I was given some valuable input!”

12