College Girls Ch. 13

Story Info
Girls get naked again at the mall.
8.9k words
4.6
92.5k
23
0

Part 13 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mindy Sparks and I’m a twenty-year-old girl that is about to enter my junior year of college. I look sweet and innocent and I truly believe that deep down inside of me I am sweet and innocent. I seldom go to bed with a guy and I’m very selective about the men that I sleep with.

However, over the past couple of years, I’ve found that I really enjoy flashing and teasing both younger and older men. Most of the time, I don’t even intend to flash the men on purpose. I often find myself trapped in an awkward situation where I accidentally loose my clothes while in the presence of men, or I plan to give the guys a little tease, but somehow it goes too far and I end up loosing all of my clothes. Either way, the men always seem to love it.

Guys tell me that I have a pretty face and they appear to like my reddish-brown hair. They also tend to notice my breasts. Although my breasts are only medium sized, they’re full enough to offer an ample amount of cleavage and with my five-foot-one-inch petite body, my breasts don't have to be very big to look good. When I see myself in the mirror, I’m generally happy with my appearance. I think my puffy pink nipples are cute and I keep my auburn bush neatly trimmed. I work out often, so I have a nice flat tummy and a firm round butt. Feeling good about myself makes it much easier for me to be an exhibitionist.

I get a lot of attention from guys and I get more than my share of offers to sleep with them, but lately, I’ve received a great deal of satisfaction in the arms of another girl. I’m starting to see a trend in my behavior where I spend the evening baring my body to strange men and getting all turned on from seeing the excitement that it brings to them. However, after the guys get me all fired up, I end up turning to a girl to satisfy my sexual desires. I’ll have to relate this phenomenon to my psychology teacher and find out if I’m really twisted!

My newest girlfriend is Lizzie. She’s an eighteen-year-old beauty who is about to enter her senior year of high school. Lizzie stands about five-foot-four with blonde hair and perky breasts. She has a creamy fresh face and a firm round butt. Lizzie is a very cute girl, and she was a sweet and innocent little virgin until she met me.

Lizzie and I worked together at a perfume store in the mall. After only our second night together, I persuaded Lizzie to flash for some older men, strip naked for a younger boy and allow me to work my magic between her legs until she reached her first orgasm. Our commission check was sizable that evening, but when the manager found a torn dress and a pair of panties lying on the sales floor the following morning, she told Lizzie and I that our services were no longer needed at the boutique. At least the manager was nice about it. She didn’t march me naked through a lobby full of customers, like my old boss did when I worked at the motel.

Lizzie and I went to a coffee shop in the mall to decide where we wanted to work next. When we asked why the service was so slow, the manager told us that she was short-handed because she’d just fired two of her employees. She caught her workers stealing money from the cash drawer so she fired them, but now she was all alone.

We told her that we were looking for a job, so she offered to hire us. However, she wanted to warn us that most of her customers were middle to older aged men just looking for a place to hang out while their wives shopped in the mall. It wasn’t going to be a very exciting job for a couple of young girls. The manager had no idea that Lizzie and I were quite capable of entertaining older men.

The manager, who was also the owner, appeared to be around twenty-five years old and she was stunning. Her name was Traci and she was around five-foot-five with long dark hair and big boobs. She was wearing a rather short white waitress dress that buttoned all the way down the front. Traci was showing plenty of cleavage, so I figured that Lizzie and I would fit right in.

Traci gave Lizzie and I a couple of waitress uniforms to wear. They were both short and tight on us. I asked Traci why the outfits were so skimpy and she said that it helped attract customers. Traci said she learned in college that if a male clientele supports a business, a little innocent flashing keeps the customers satisfied and coming back for more. She said that she wanted her store to be the Hooters of coffee shops and that she wanted to put one in every mall. I said that I understood exactly what she was talking about and then I told her the story of what happened at the perfume store. Traci was happy because Lizzie and I quickly adapted to her business philosophy.

I looked at Lizzie’s uniform and said, “Lizzie, under that white uniform, it’s really easy to see your pink bra and panties.”

Lizzie said, “Don’t embarrass me. I didn’t know we’d be working here today. I’ll wear white underwear tomorrow.”

Then I bent over to wipe off a table and my short uniform dress rode up in back.

Traci looked at me and said, “You don’t have much room to talk about Lizzie’s underwear. You’re not even wearing any panties!”

I replied, “Yes I am. I’m wearing a white thong.”

Traci lifted the back of my dress and said, “Oh, I see it now, but the tiny string is hidden between your ass cheeks.”

Traci continued holding my dress up and started lightly running her finger up and down my butt crack.

Traci said, “Look how much of your ass is exposed. When you bend over, you look like you’re bottomless.”

As she continued caressing my sensitive butt crack, she said, “Next time, you’d better wear a pair of panties that covers this area. I want you to attract customers, but I don’t want you to get arrested!”

Much to my dismay, Traci stopped touching my ass and repositioned my dress. Then I surprised her by turning around and lifting up the front of her waitress uniform. Traci was wearing a skimpy pair of white panties that were so transparent, her brunette bush was easy to see.

Traci asked, “What do you think you’re doing?”

I replied, “Just checking to make sure that you meet the dress code.”

She said, “Well, as you can see, my panties cover everything.”

I said, “They may cover it, but they don’t hide it.”

As two men walked into the shop, Traci yelled, “They’re not going to hide it if you’re holding up my dress, now let go!”

I continued to hold Traci’s dress up as I looked over at the men and said, “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to show your panties to the customers.”

Finally, I let go of her waitress dress and it fell down in front of her, but not before the men got an eyeful of Traci’s lovely dark pussy hair. Traci was really embarrassed. Her face turned red and she stayed behind the bar until after the men left. However, we had a good laugh about it, so I knew Traci was the type of boss that Lizzie and I wanted to work for.

The coffee shop had a bar with a counter behind it on the far wall. There were also a few tables out in the main part of the shop. Later that morning, there were three men sitting at the bar drinking coffee and Traci asked us to make a small roast beef sandwich for the men to sample. With our backs to the men, Lizzie and I bent over the counter on the far wall to make the sandwich. Our panties were hanging out behind us and the men loved it. They were able to see Lizzie’s pink panties peeking out from under her short uniform dress and I appeared to be displaying my bare butt cheeks to the men because of the skimpy thong that I was wearing. I sliced the sandwich into small bites and gave them to the men.

Traci asked the men if they wanted to buy some sandwiches. They hesitated for a moment, so I casually dropped a napkin. I slowly bent over to pick it up without bending my knees. The back of my short dress rose up, putting almost my entire butt on view for the men to observe. The men could see that my tiny thong did not offer much coverage, so they all agreed to buy a sandwich. However, they said that they weren’t very hungry, so we should take our time making their sandwiches.

Lizzie and I knew exactly what the men wanted, so we slowly bent over and began making the sandwiches. Lizzie’s young butt cheeks were hanging out of her little pink bikini underpants and my thong looked non-existent as the men watched us work. When we were just about finished, Traci walked over and looked at the sandwiches. Then she lifted the back of our uniform dresses, patted us on our butts and told us that we were doing a good job. She’d patted Lizzie on her panties, but since I was only wearing a tiny thong, Traci patted me on my bare ass, and the men at the bar saw the whole thing! There was a lot of playful touching going on between the girls and I as we started getting a little mischievous.

I saw that a drop of mayo had fallen onto Traci’s dress, right on her boob, so I took a wet rag and said, “You have a little mayo on your dress. Let me wipe it off for you.”

Traci didn’t try to stop me. In fact, she pulled her hair back and held her hands behind her head, thrusting her big boobs right at me. I kept rubbing the thin material of the dress with the wet rag until the area over her nipple was soaked. Since her dress was white and her bra was sheer, the area over Traci’s right breast looked like she’d entered a wet T-shirt contest.

When I was finished, Traci looked down and said, “Mindy, look what you’ve done!”

I looked at her wet titty, but so did the guys at the bar. Traci was obviously drawing attention to herself. She was pretending to be embarrassed by her exposed breast, yet she continued to thrust it out in front of her so that everybody could see it.

Traci said, “You’ve made my dress so wet that my nipple is showing.”

I said, “Well, at least I got rid of the mayo stain.”

Traci said, “I know, but now my breast is showing and everyone is looking at me. They can see my nipple right through this wet dress. What am I going to do?”

I looked at the men and asked, “You guys need service don’t you?”

They said, “Yes, right away!”

I turned to Traci and said, “Well you don’t have time to change, so I suggest you ignore your wet titty and go back to serving your customers.”

Traci whined, “But they’re not ignoring my titty” as I walked away.

Traci looked embarrassed, but I knew it was an act because she didn’t attempt to cover her breast. She just turned back and continued waiting on the men with her partially exposed nipple showing, much to their delight!

Traci loved wiping off the bar while men were sitting across from her. She would shake her big boobs while the men gazed at the cleavage spilling out of her uniform. Traci almost appeared braless because she was wearing a see-through bra that didn’t offer much support. Her nipples were even poking out against the front of her uniform.

As Traci would clean the bar, Lizzie would bend over and clean the tables, allowing the men at the other tables to sneak a peek under her short uniform. She was not shy about displaying her pretty pink panties to the men and this was quite a change in behavior for her. When I met her last week, she was just a timid little girl and now she was out there showing her butt to any man that wanted to see it.

I was having a good time flirting with the customers. I made a habit of leaning over to give the men their coffee and letting them glance inside of my uniform at my bra covered breasts. Sometimes, I would sit at their table and my short dress would ride up high on my thighs. It was fun to watch the men try and sneak a peek up my short uniform to get a glimpse of the tiny panties I was wearing. I would make sure that the hem of my dress was up as high as it would go, but still covered my panties. This would drive the men wild.

One time, Traci was talking to a few men at the bar. I walked over next to her and lifted her short dress up, acting as if I needed to dry my hands on her uniform. Traci’s transparent panties did nothing to hide her beautiful brunette bush from the men.


As I continued to dry my hands, Traci yelped, “What do you think you’re doing?”

I said, “Well, you’re holding the towel and I needed to dry my hands.”

She tried to hand me the towel, but I said, “No thanks, I’m almost finished.”

Traci said, “But these men can see my underpants!”

Then Traci looked down and said, “Oh my, you can see right through these panties, too! Please let go Mindy. These men can see my pussy hair!”

I said, “Don’t worry. I’ll be done in a minute or two. Besides, they don’t seem to mind.”

The men said, “We don’t mind at all. Take your time. Make sure your hands are good and dry!”

Traci begged, “Mindy, please let go of my dress. Not only can the men see my panties, they can also see through my panties. Don’t you understand? These men can see the dark hair inside of my panties. Now please let go!”

I said, “But the men said to take my time and the customer is always right.”

Traci just stood there red-faced as the men gazed at her transparent underwear. Her neatly trimmed brunette bush was out in the open for the men to gawk at and the waistband of the skimpy panties was so low, that a few strands of Traci’s dark pussy hair were hanging out over the top. I held her dress up with one hand as I showed my other hand to the men.

I asked, “Is my hand dry enough or should I dry it some more?”

Before the men could answer, Traci broke free of my grip and said, “Your hands are dry enough!”

As Traci’s dress fell back down in front of her, Lizzie walked up and said, “I need to dry my hands.”

Traci held the hem of her dress down and handed Lizzie the towel.

Traci turned to the men and said, “Sorry boys, this isn’t a peep show!”

The men just laughed and said, “Well, not anymore,” as they went back to drinking their coffee.

All of this activity was netting the girls and I some pretty hefty tips. One of Lizzie’s table cleaning routines resulted in both of us getting a big tip. There were three men sitting at a table and one of the men reached into his wallet. He pulled out a twenty-dollar bill, but I saw that he had a hundred-dollar bill in there, too.

He put the twenty on the table and said, “Give that to the little girl who cleaned the table next to us. She looks like she works real hard.”

I handed the twenty to Lizzie and then I came back to the table where the three men were sitting. The men were about to leave and I knew that the man doing the tipping still had a hundred-dollar bill in his wallet.

I looked up and said, “That little girl cleaned the table, but she forgot about the light. I’d better take care of it.”

As I picked up a rag and began to climb up on a chair, the men quickly sat back down at their table. I was standing on the chair next to them and they were straining to look up my short dress. The bottom of my butt cheeks were hanging out from beneath the short hem of my dress and because I was wearing that skimpy thong, the men were trying to determine if I was wearing panties or not.

I said, “Hmm, I still can’t reach the light. What should I do?”

The men got all excited and said, “I guess you’ll have to climb up on top of the table.”

I said, “Okay, I guess there’s no harm in climbing up there. Hey wait a minute, I thought you men were leaving?”

They said, “We decided to have another cup of coffee.”

I said, “Oh, that’s good. For a minute there I thought you were just hanging around so that you could look up my dress!”

The men said, “We would never do that!”

I said, “Well that’s a relief. I guess I’ll get busy on that light.”

I climbed all the way up on the table and slowly cleaned the light hanging down from the ceiling. Each time the men leaned forward to take a sip of their coffee, they would peer up my short white uniform dress at my practically bare butt. I leaned forward a little and arched my back to give them a better view as I flaunted my nearly naked ass in front of them. I’m such a tease!

I got down off the table and the men said, “Are you finished so soon?”

I said, “No. I have to do the other side, but first I need to go behind the bar and get a clean towel.”

With a hundred dollars on the line, I decided to sweeten the pot. While I was behind the bar, I unbuttoned the bottom three buttons of my short white uniform dress and then I returned to where the men were sitting. I climbed up on the table in front of them and I was now facing the men. With the buttons open on the tight white dress, the bottom of the uniform separated and exposed my little white thong to the men. The fabric of my thong was as transparent as the material on Traci’s underwear, so the men could clearly see my auburn bush hanging out of my tiny panties. After I stood up there for a while, I looked over at the men and then I looked down and pretended to just discover that my buttons were open.

I said, “Oh no, I can’t believe what happened. My buttons popped open and my panties are showing! And wouldn’t you know it. I picked today to wear such a tiny pair of panties. You can practically see right through them! Why didn’t you men say something? You dirty boys just sat there staring at my little undies!”

They said, “No we didn’t, honest,” and then they looked at each other and chuckled.

I said, “So you were looking at my panties! Now what am I going to do? I guess I need to check my dress and find out how these buttons came open.”

I was still standing on the table with the men looking up at me. Then I reached down, lifted the hem of my uniform all the way up to my waist. I examined the open buttons on my dress as the men examined my see-through panties. The white material was so thin that there was no mystery as to what my hairy triangle looked like.

I said, “Well, I don’t know how these buttons came open, but I guess I’d better button them up. I can’t have my little panties hanging out all day now can I.”

As I continued to hold the hem of my short dress up to my waist, I slowly fastened the buttons on my dress. With my dress up in the air, my little thong was completely uncovered, right in front of the men. One by one, I buttoned my uniform as my sheer panties and almost completely exposed pussy hair were out there for everyone to see. I finished fastening the buttons, but while I was still holding the dress up to my waist, I looked at the men and all of their eyes were fixated on me.

I said, “Hey! There you go again. You guys are still looking at me. Shame on you!”

I could hear Traci and Lizzie giggling behind the bar as I finally let go of my dress and climbed down off the table. Then I asked the men to pay for their coffee.

They gave me the hundred-dollar bill and said, “Keep the change!”

I looked at the men and said, “Thank you very much. I’d better put this where I won’t loose it.”

Then I slowly lifted the front of my dress and stretched my little thong out. With the waistband stretched out away from my body, my hairy triangle was fully exposed for the men to enjoy. I placed the money in the waistband of my thong like a stripper would do, and then I looked up at the men. With my dress still up and the waistband of my panties still stretched out, the men were all looking down at my auburn bush.

I said, “Hey, no peeking! You shouldn’t be looking at my pussy. Now get out of here. The shows over!”

I let my dress fall back down into place as the men exited the coffee shop. The men laughed as they walked out into the mall. They were giving each other high-fives, but I didn’t care. I’d just made a hundred bucks!

The biggest tip of all came from a lawyer, who exploited our bare bodies for his personal gain, but ended up giving us a piece of the action. It was near closing time as three men wearing expensive business suits took a seat at the bar. Traci called Lizzie and I into the back room and she started unbuttoning her uniform dress. She slipped the dress off her shoulders and then removed her bra. Her breasts were magnificent! They were big, full and firm with nice round rosy nipples.