College Girls Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly looked at Stan and said, "You don't mind if Mindy's naked, do you dear?"

He replied, "Heavens no! You just take your time."

Of course Stan wouldn't mind if I was naked, and he was not shy about gawking at me, either! As I stood there dying of embarrassment, I wondered why no one asked me if I minded being naked. My neighbor continued to gaze at my bare breasts and hairy triangle as Shelly slowly worked her hosiery up her thighs.

To put on her thigh highs, she spread and raised each leg, displaying her silky dark pussy hair to the camera in the process. Stan was standing to the side of the camera, but Shelly and I were being recorded in all our glory. I was so mortified that I had one arm across my breasts and another hand between my legs in a futile attempt to hide my nakedness from my neighbor.

When Shelly stood up, I thought it would be my chance to grab my clothes, but then Shelly said, "Be a dear and help me put my dress on."

I said, "But what about my clothes?"

She said, "You'll have plenty of time to get dressed when I'm finished...and put your arms down. There's no reason to be shy. We're practically family."

I put my arms down and once again exposed my bare titties and furry beaver to Stan. After Shelly slowly shimmied into her dress, I zipped her up. Then I started to reach for my panties, but Shelly sat back down and blocked the access to my clothes again.

Shelly said, "Now I need you to help me with my shoes."

I said, "Shelly, you can't put your own shoes on?"

She said, "I don't want to ruin my nails. Can't you just do me this little favor?"

I said in a soft voice, "But I'll have to bend over in front of your husband."

Shelly said, "Would you quit worrying about Stan and help me with my shoes!"

Nervously, I slowly bent forward and put the first high-heeled shoe on her foot. In my bent over position, Stan had an unobstructed view of my bare butt and I'm sure he loved every minute of it. I had trouble fastening the tiny buckles on her party shoes, so I was bent over for quite a long time, much to the delight of my neighbor. Finally, both of Shelly's shoes were on her feet, so she stood up and thanked me.

Shelly went into the bathroom, leaving me alone with Stan. I gave him a shy smile and then I picked up my panties. After putting my feet through the leg holes, I slid my little undies up my legs as my neighbor watched every move I made. I finished pulling my panties up, but I was still topless as I reached for my knit dress. Stan watched as I pulled the dress over my head and then he walked towards the bathroom as soon as I had all of my clothes on.

When Shelly was finished getting ready, we all headed towards the front door. Stan was waiting at the bottom of the steps. He appeared to be trying to look up my dress as I descended down the staircase, like he hadn't seen enough already.

Then he looked up and said, "Shelly, aren't you forgetting something?"

She said, "No, I don't think so."

He said, "How about panties?"

Shelly smiled and said, "No I didn't forget them. I'm not wearing any, but I didn't forget them!"

Stan chuckled and said, "This is going to be a night I'll never forget."

Shelly said, "Me either" and then she winked at me.

I said, "Then I guess I'll get going."

Shelly said, "Thanks for stopping by and come back any time."

Stan said, "Yes, any time!"

He made me blush again as I turned and headed home. The next evening walked in the house and caught my dad in my room. He was looking at my laptop. I hid around the corner in shock because I could see that he was watching Shelly taking a bath. I didn't know what to do or how to react, and then my mom walked in wearing Victoria's Secret underwear.

She said, "I'm ready" and then they took off for their bedroom.

I was already experiencing feelings of despair wondering how I was going to face my neighbors, and now the feelings were intensified knowing that I would have to face my parents, too. Of course, the way they were going at it made me think that they approved of my girl on girl escapades. On thing was certain, I needed to password protect my laptop!