College Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all just sat there trying to catch our breath.

Grace was the first to speak as she sat on the floor in front of me. "So what did you think girls?"

I answered first" It was the most intense orgasm I ever had." This put a big grin on Graces face.

"How about you Lori" asked Grace

"It's something I never thought I would like, but it was great. Lori said with a smile

"And you Marie?"

"I liked it a lot" she said with visions of a promotion in her head.

"Amy was it so awful that it made you cry? Ask Grace.

"I come from a religious family and we were always told homosexuality was wrong. I use to masturbate thinking about my girlfriends and felt so guilty that I was afraid I would go to hell for sure. I cried today because it felt so damn good and I just couldn't deal with it. When I saw how Gloria seemed to like it without any remorse I just let myself go, hell or not, and had the best orgasm I ever had in my life." She said.

"So it looks like we were right when we told you it would be fun," said Carol.

"There's just one more thing," said Denise, "we didn't get to cum yet."

With that the ladies began to take the remainder of their clothing off. I have to say these ladies were in good shape, different body types like all of us, but they were well maintained. I liked looking at them.

Grace sat on the sofa that I was sitting on and said "come here Gloria, I'm all yours."

I was so horny and she looked stunning. I kneeled in front of her and gently spread her legs. I was positioned between her legs and leaned on her and took her face in my hands and kissed her. She returned the kiss with an eager tongue. As we kissed I let my hands move to her breasts and rolled each nipple between my fingers which made her moan. I slowly kissed, licked and sucked my way down her body until I was rubbing my face on her wet pussy.

At this point I was totally unaware what else was going on in the room, it was only me and Grace. She was enjoying everything I was doing to her; she kept moaning my name and saying expletives that were so dirty and sexy at the same time. She finally started to shudder and yell my name and throwing in a few "oh Fucks". I kept busy with my tongue and the three fingers I had in her. She had several orgasms, and stopped moving that made me think she fainted, but I kept going and she started to shudder again.

I think she could have cum some more, but my tongue was getting so it wouldn't move, damn that was a first. I stopped and she pulled up so I was on top of her and we just held each other. We both must have dosed off because I was startled by a touch on my shoulder, which was Amy. "Come on Gloria, get dressed it's time to go. I looked around the room and the others were all getting dressed. Grace woke the same time I did and looked at me "Damn Gloria, you're a natural," and smiled.

When we were all dressed we said our goodbyes, the ladies stayed in the room and the girls left.

We didn't say much to each other on the ride down the elevator. I guess we were all lost in our own thoughts about what happened, for me it was great, but I wonder what effects it will have on the others.

Before I got into my cab Amy gave me her phone number and asked me to call her.

12