College Jobs - Pool Duty

Story Info
He watches the pool, and her.
3.4k words
3.77
44.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had got the job working at the city pool to help pay my way through college. The money wasn't all that great, but it was year-round work, since it was indoors, that wasn't all that difficult. And it had already offset one year.

It was around 9:15 when Maggie waved over at me; she was leaving for the night and locking the doors. There were still a couple of groups of people, but that was pretty standard on a Tuesday night. I waved back.

I took a look at the clock and then around at the people in the pool. There was one group of teens, a handful of adults, and a woman doing laps.

After a few minutes the adults made their way to the changing rooms. I saw them leave just as the teens started making their way out of the pool. The woman who had been doing laps stopped at one end, catching her breath. She caught my eye and smiled. I smiled back.

After a few moments, she turned, put her hands up, and pulled herself up. She was wearing a two-piece, maroon, suit. She sat on the end of the pool.

She made eye contact again. "What time does the pool close?"

"10."

"Oh, I'm sorry." She stood up.

"That's fine; take your time. I actually need to run through the rooms so take some more time if you'd like." I stood up. "Just stay towards the shallow end." I made my way around the pool and to the changing rooms. Behind me, I heard her jump back in.

I checked the men's room first, grabbing towels and checking stalls. I heard the front door close twice while I was straightening up.

Once I was finished, I walked out and glanced at the pool. Empty.

I walked over to the women's room and yelled. "Hello? Anyone still here?" I waited. Hearing nothing, I made my way in.

As I turned the corner I saw the woman from earlier standing in the shower area, still in her swimsuit.

"Whoops. I'm sorry, I didn't hear you."

She smiled, turned slightly and turned on one of the showers.

She looked to be about in her thirties. Medium-length chestnut hair. She was still facing me, but was looking down, almost at my feet.

I was tempted to stay, to see what else she would do, but as I began to do so her hands moved up, behind her back.

I paused and she looked up at me, meeting my eyes again, as she undid her top. She slid the straps off her shoulders, the cups sliding down off her breasts. She put it under the water, letting it soak and bit, then moved it out and wrung it dry. She tossed it towards a nearby bench.

Her breasts were slightly limp with age, but still looked rather firm.

She met my eyes again, slid her hands down, and pulled down her bottoms, bringing her shaven body into view.

As with the top, she put her bottoms under the water, then out, wringing them and tossing them onto the bench.

She met my eyes and looked back towards the bench. She then turned under the shower head, showing me her back.

As I looked her up and down, examining too her still tight ass, I made my way to the bench and sat down.

She turned around, looking for me still at the door, then towards the bench. She smiled.

I watched as she ran her hands through her hair, massaging her scalp. She then moved down, to her breasts, gently kneading them and running her hands above and below. I leaned forward.

Between her legs she ran one finger up and down her lips, just a few times, before turning around and placing both her hands on her ass. This too she ran her hands up and down.

With her back still to me I stood up and walked behind her.

I placed my hands on her hips and drew her close to me. I could feel her ass against my shorts - against my still hardening penis.

She turned and I met her lips with mine. I pushed against her again and she responded by moving her body up and down, ever so slightly, against my own.

Her tongue entered my month again and I clamped my teeth down gently. I moved my hands to my own waist and worked my trunks down my legs.

She put her hands to my chest and began pushing away.

I released her tongue and she pulled fully away. I looked at her with confusion.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be doing this." She didn't meet my eyes and moved off towards the lockers.

I reached over and turned the shower off, letting my trunks fall the rest of the way to the ground.

I walked over to the lockers and stood in the doorway.

She was drying herself off rather quickly. She paused and looked over at me. She smiled.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let it get that far."

I continued to watch her as she finished towelling off.

She began hunting for an article of clothing. "Relax" I said.

She looked over at me. I smiled. She smiled. I made no move.

She looked back towards her bag and slowed her search. She found her panties. She put one leg in, than the other, pulling them up.

I continued to watch as she put on her bra, then her shorts and shirt.

She grabbed her bag, stepped into her sandals, and looked over at me.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it." I smiled again. "Have a good night."

She smiled back at me and left the changing area. A few seconds later the front door opened and shut.

===

It was three days later that I saw her again.

It was around 8:30 when she stepped out of the women's area and into the pool. She made her way towards the deeper end of the pool, across from me. She sat on the edge and dived in.

She was wearing a one-piece suit today; black in color. I watched her do a half dozen laps, and then continued watching the rest of the pool.

A group of teenage boys were goofing off, and that was about it. All-in-all, pretty quiet tonight.

As usual, Maggie waved over at me as she left. At 9:45 the teenagers and the woman were still in the pool. She reached my end and pulled herself up, walking over to me.

"Hi again." She smiled.

I smiled. "Hello."

She paused, unsure how to ask. "Do you still have my swimsuit?"

"I do. It's in my locker." I stood up. She followed me towards the entrance to the changing areas.

"Can you keep an eye on them?"

She nodded and I walked into the men's room. I grabbed a couple towels from the floor and threw them into a bin. Incredible. I grabbed a bag from my locker and headed back out.

"Here you go. Figured it would be hard to explain how someone left a swimsuit at a pool." I grinned.

She smiled back. "Thanks." She turned and walked into the women's.

I looked up at the clock and was about to ask the boys to get out pretty soon, but they were already getting out.

I nodded at a couple of them as they walked by.

I walked around the pool, cleaning up equipment as I could. When I was about done I heard the door open and watched at the boys made their way out.

I put away the remaining items and made my way into the men's room.

I spent a couple of minutes cleaning up, bringing one of the boards back to the pool area. Incredible.

As I walked back towards the changing area I noticed the boys were still milling around outside, a couple of them smoking.

"You need anything?" I shouted. They shook their heads 'no' and moved a bit from the door.

I walked over to the women's. "Hello?"

I waited but, hearing nothing, made my way in.

As before, she was in the shower area, still wearing her black one-piece.

She met my eyes and turned on a shower, stepping under it.

She moved her hands down her body, then turned and ran them halfway up. Her hands skipped to her shoulders and moved the straps down her arms.

I moved towards the nearest bench and sat down. She looked over her shoulder and smiled at me.

Her hands, then her arms, slipped out of the straps and moved towards her chest. I watched as the back of her suit started sliding down her back.

She turned once her suit had reached her waist. She was covering her chest with one of her arms.

She met my eyes, then looked down, moving her arm.

I quickly stood up and moved immediately to one of her breasts. I sucked fast, moving one hand beneath the breast, and the other to her other breast.

She made no motion to move away, so I slowed down on my sucking, and began pinching her other breasts' tit. Her hands moved to my shoulders. After a while, I alternated breasts.

Eventually she started moving away. Her hands moved from my shoulders to her waist. She pulled her suit down the rest of the way, then pushed me back, to the bench.

I sat down, but she moved back, under the shower. She moved her hands down, between her legs, and spread her pussy.

I watched as she adjusted her fingers, making one free, then making a motion as if she was cleaning herself.

I started to stand up, to drop my suit. Then I remembered.

"I'll be right back."

I made my way out of the changing room, towards the pool. Around the corner was a door, which I opened. I wheeled out the yellow bucket and mop, towards the changing room.

Glancing up, the boys had left from the front door. I made my way into the changing room.

She had left the showers. I wheeled the bucket to the side and took off my suit, then walked over to the lockers.

She was towelling herself off.

"I'm ..."

"There's some boys out there," I interrupted. "You may want to give them a couple more minutes to leave. I grabbed a bucket so they would think I was cleaning up."

She looked over at me. "Oh." She slowed down her towelling.

I moved towards her, stepping over and sitting down on the bench closest to her.

I looked her up and down as she continued towelling herself off. I moved my hand to her waist, then around, squeezing her ass.

She turned and smiled down at me.

I kept my hand on her ass and moved my other hand to her other waist, turning her towards me. She stopped towelling and looked worried.

I began pulling her towards me, towards my lap, but she moved her hands down to my chest.

"No. I'm sorry, but I can't."

I stopped, leaned forward, and kissed her stomach.

I moved down a little and kissed her again. Moved down a little, and kissed her again.

She pushed away again. "I can't."

I blew out my breath and moved a hand away from her. I pointed towards my lap and looked up at her.

"I've got a little problem."

She smiled and laughed.

"Yes. But I'm afraid I can't do anything about that." She turned away.

"I masturbated to you that night."

She looked over at me.

"How about you let me masturbate?"

She thought about it, then nodded. "Okay."

I stood up and took her hand, moving her towards the showers. She started to protest, but dropped the towel on the bench and let me direct her.

I moved her towards the shower, then towards a bench.

I stepped away, towards the showers, moving a hand to the tip of my penis. I moved my hand over my tip, letting it get wet with pre-cum. I then started stroking myself, letting my eyes move up and down her body.

As I kept stroking I could tell she wanted to touch herself, but she didn't.

I moved my other hand down, and began playing with my balls, stroking hard and hard, slowly inching my way towards her. As I felt my way getting closer I took a step towards her, pounding the last couple of times.

The first spurt of cum struck her neatly between the breasts. I aimed and hit both her other breasts, still pumping. She seemed to expect it, as she made no move. I slowed down so I could see what I had done. The cum was slowly making its way down her chest, coating them lightly.

I stepped back, reaching back and turning on the water. In a few moments she stood up, then next to me. She moved her hands to her breasts and began wiping them clean. I put a hand to her waist, pulling her close, kissing her deeply. "Thanks."

She smiled and continued wiping.

She stepped out from the shower first and grabbed another towel as she stepped into the locker's area.

I shut off the water, grabbed my trunks, and put them on.

I made my way to the bucket. "I'm going to check on those boys."

I left the changing room and looked towards the door. Still gone.

I put the bucket away and as I walked back, I heard the front door open and shut.

I made my way into the women's room. Gone again, with both her suits.

=== (could break here)

There were six of them goofing off towards the shallow end. They had been towards the middle, but I had given them a look and they had moved in. They were probably pretty close to my own age, but undoubtedly still in high school.

It had been pretty quiet, so I had spent most of the time watching them. Of course, because they were the only ones here, and because they were being rowdy, it was perfectly acceptable.

However, when she walked into the pool area, I had no excuse.

She was wearing the one-piece suit again. She didn't meet my eyes, but walked towards the deeper end of the pool. The girls quieted slightly, watching as she walked by, a couple glancing over at me. I glanced towards them and smiled. Yes, I'll keep an eye on you too.

As I expected, she began doing laps.

Shortly after Maggie left the girls started leaving. Shortly after that two of them came back out of the changing area, still in their suits, and waved at me. I got up and made my way over.

They were both blonde, with one having short hair, bobbing in towards her face, and the other having longer, curly, hair. They both had on two-piece suits, but the one with longer hair had on a string bikini.

"Yes ladies?"

"One of the showers is making a really weird noise. We thought you should know."

"Okay. Thanks. I'll check it out."

They moved towards the changing area, but stopped.

"Don't you want to check it out now?"

I smiled. "Oh, I don't want to step in on anyone."

"It's okay. We told 'em not to change yet."

I looked towards the pool. She had stopped swimming and was looking over at me. "You can stay in. Just move towards the middle please."

She nodded.

I turned back and followed the girls into the changing room.

As I turned the corner I saw two other girls in the showers. They smiled at me and pointed towards another shower.

I could hear it, but I knew exactly what it was. I looked over towards the curly haired blonde. "Go ahead and turn it on."

"Stacy."

I smiled. "Go ahead and turn it on Stacy. It just needs to be turned on a bit more. That's just air making that noise."

She walked over and turned it on. The water flowed and the sound stopped. "See?"

She smiled at me.

"Are you in college?" It was one of the other girls. She had long dark hair.

"Yup." I smiled.

The fourth spoke. "We're graduating this summer."

She hard dirty blonde hair. "From college?"

They laughed. She spoke. "No, just from high school."

"Ah."

I turned and started leaving. I heard a 'Hey' from behind.

I turned back and smiled. "Yes?"

They just looked at me. After a while. "Never mind."

I smiled and turned and left.

She was still doing laps, so I began walking around the pool, putting things away. After a while I heard the front door open and shut. I looked up towards the clock. Almost ten.

With the pool area cleaned up I made my way into the men's room, to clean up in there.

As always, there was a bit to cleanup in the showers. As I turned the corner into the lockers I saw a girl on the benches.

It was Stacy from before. She was completely naked, laying on her back. Her legs were to either side of the bench, her spread legs pointing towards me. She looked over at me and smiled.

"Hi."

"Hello."

She made no move, so I continued. "There's still someone here."

She smiled. "She's a girl. She doesn't come into the men's room, does she?"

I started moving towards her. "No, I suppose you're right."

She pulled herself up and grabbed the top of my trunks, pulling them towards her as she laid back. I moved with my trunks. She smiled.

I reached down and pulled down my trunks, kissing one of her breasts as I neared it. As I did so her hand moved to my cock and began slowly stroking it.

My hands now free, I moved them to her breasts and began kneading them, as I moved my lips to her's.

I moved a leg over the bench, placing my lower body directly over her's. She pulled my penis towards her, guiding it into her pussy. As I entered her she moved her lips away, a sound escaping from her lips.

I started to stand up, keeping my hands on her breasts, so I could watch myself slamming into her body, moans of pleasure escaping from her lips.

She came before me, and started pushing me off. I wasn't all that close, but I let her win.

"Stay here."

I grabbed my trunks and slipped them on. I stood briefly under a shower, moving my hand down and rubbing my penis.

I grabbed a towel and left the men's room.

As I expected, she was gone from the pool. I went into the women's room without saying anything. I found her by the lockers.

She was putting on her bra as I entered. She paused, but I continued towards her. I put my hands on her waist, and pulled her panties off. I tossed them at her bag, picked her up, and took her towards the showers.

She finally snapped out of it when I set her down under a shower head. I reached around her, turning on the water. I turned her away from me, and pulled down my trunks.

I firmly pushed her towards the wall, and she moved her hands against it, keeping her balance. I moved my hands over her, to legs, pulling first one, then the other, away from each other and towards me.

One hand went to a breast while the other guided my penis towards her pussy. I entered her and she gasped.

I quickly moved my hand to her other breast, letting both her tits slide between my fingers, then closing in on them. The sound of our bodies slamming into each other, again and again, echoed through the showers.

She trembled as she came, but I continued pounding her.

I twisted her around and pushed her down to a kneeling position. I moved one hand to the back of her head, and other to my penis. I stroked only twice before I began cumming.

The cum splattered her open mouth, then her eyes as she snapped her mouth shut. I kept pumping as it hit her nose and her cheeks.

Finally spent, I looked at her face, streaming with cum. I moved back towards the bench and sat down.

---end?---