College Journal

Story Info
Diary of an affair and its consequences.
1.7k words
3.3
36.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 6, 2000

Today was the first day of school. I'm in college now. I'm a college kid. Can you imagine? It's so weird, all of these totally new people. And the classes, I have two one day, and three the next. Such a total change. I met a lot of people in my major today, I guess we'll probably be in a lot of the same classes together. Maybe we'll get to be really good friends and hang out on the weekends, things like that.

One of my teachers is super cute. He's got short black hair that hangs just over his left eye, and he constantly has to brush it away. Soo sexy. Too bad he's a teacher. Maybe I'll find a boyfriend in all of this mess.

November 9, 2000

Sorry it's been so long, but school takes up a lot of time now. Homework, papers to write, and friends to hang out with. You know the drill. My grades aren't that bad so far, but my one class is really killing me, the one with the super hot teacher. His tests are so hard. I'm going to have to talk to him about some extra credit.

I met a guy. His name is Tony, and he's from San Francisco. Don't ask me why he came all the way to Buffalo to go to college, but here he is, and I've got him. Tall, tan, and very good looking. He's also really funny and really easy to get along with. My friends are all jealous. Especially Cindy, she thought that he would fall for her and they would be together now. Oh well, poor Cindy.

I shouldn't say that, Cindy's a great friend, she's just a little stuck on herself every once in a while. I guess she can afford to be, since her dad owns most of Chicago and she always gets what she wants. Hmmm, my life seems so boring next to hers or Tony's. Hope college spruces it up a bit.

December 24, 2000

Tony came down to meet my parents before going home to San Fran, and they loved him. He brought them small gifts for Xmas, and they were so like "you shouldn't have." He was so proud of himself. Major brownie points. I'm going to miss him during this break. I can't wait to get back to school and see him again.

My parents were so proud of my grades (all A's) that they bought me a new computer for my apartment. This way, I can do all my papers at home instead of at the school's library. I'm not complaining.

You know that class that I was having problems in? And how I said I got all A's? There was a small catch. Oh god, I really can't believe that I really did this, but I slept with the teacher to get the A. He was going to fail me, and then I would lose my scholarship. I can't afford an apartment and full tuition by myself. When I asked what I could do to help my grade, he told me that he would tutor me at his place. And when I got there, well, we didn't too much studying, at least, studying of the material for his tests. Oh, he was so good though. I felt so alive, and so wanted when he touched me. And I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want it. I can't even count the number of times I daydreamed about him during his class.

Maybe if I didn't daydream, I would have gotten better grades. But earning the A was pretty fun, too. I feel a little guilty about it, because of Tony and all. I can't tell him, he would leave me no questions asked. And I don't want that to happen. So right now, it's just our little secret.

March 7, 2001

I don't know how, but Cindy found out about Mr. Terrance and I last semester. She's threatening to tell Tony everything if I don't dump him first. That bitch. I knew she wanted him for herself, but to blackmail me into it? Spoiled little rich bitch. I'll show her.

March 22, 2001

Well, little Ms. Cindy isn't going to be causing any more problems. Lets just say Daddy found out what his little princess was doing with some of the money that he was sending her every week. I guess all of those late night parties with dope and booze weren't sanctioned by daddy, now, were they? Oops, I suppose he wasn't supposed to know about them, then. Ha, too late now. So now Cindy is back in Chicago, hopefully on her way to a Convent in Sicily. And Tony's still all mine.Sorry, Cindy, you shouldn't mess with me.

May 9, 2001

Today was the last day of classes. I have two exams, then I can safely say that I lived through my freshman year in college. I have my boyfriend, my new friends, and a guaranteed A in yet another course this semester.

So I was failing another one of Mr. Terrance's classes. I swear, he gives the hardest tests. Half of his class failed, for god's sake. And like I said, I can't afford to fail. Besides, it's not like it means anything, it's just sex for a grade. It's not like I love him or anything, right?

Anyway, I'm going to SF this summer to see Tony and his family. I can't wait! I've never been to CA, and I hope the weather's as good as they say it is. I hope his family likes me.

October 15, 2001

I just got back from CA, and the weather was just beautiful! His family was great, and his mother is just a doll. His older sister doesn't quite trust me for some reason, but hey, it's not like she lives there, she's got a job in Boston or something and hardly sees the family as it is. So who cares if sis hates me?

I can't wait for school to start again so I can see everybody again. Seriously, I have had next to nil in the social life dept. since school let out. I can't wait to hit the first major party of the year and get blasted.

I have two classes with Joshua this semester (you know, Mr. Terrance). We've kept in touch via e-mail all summer. He's really a great guy. He promises to give me extra help all semester so I don't have to do so much catching up at the very end. Then I won't need all of the "extra credit." Hm, too bad. I was getting to like those little tutoring sessions.

November 20, 2001

Joshua was fired. The school board found out that we were sleeping together and fired him for sexual harassment of a student. I told them that I did it of my own free will, but they showed me his class records and dared me to tell them how I went from an F to an A without being coerced into having "sexual relations" with him to raise my grade. They're talking about kicking me out of college for using sex to get grades that I did not earn.

Now Tony won't even look at me. The rest of my friends won't talk to me because I lied to them and they think I'm a cheap slut. And I think I know who told. Tony's sister is Joshua's girlfriend from Boston. She called when Joshua was tutoring me one night, and I think she figured out that he was helping me with more than just my homework. It's not my fault she couldn't satisfy her man.

November 22, 2001

The school is letting me finish my semester here, but I can't ever step foot on the campus again once the semester is finished. And if they send my transcript out anywhere else, they're attaching a letter explaining this whole incident to the next college, to "warn them of the type of student that they are considering letting in their doors." The President's actual words, I swear to God.

My parents are so furious with me. My father is threatening to disown me, and my mother won't even talk to me. I'm not allowed home for Xmas this year. I can't believe she would ruin my whole life like this. She will regret this.

December 31, 2001

My New Year's Resolution is to get back at Renee. I found out where in Boston she lives and works, and even know where her cat, Diamond, goes to the vet. She will regret the day that she fucked up my life, if it's the last thing that I do. Take away my boyfriend, education, and family will you? Not on your life, bitch.

February 18, 2002

I have a job and an apartment in Boston, right down the street from Ms. High-and-Mighty. I work for her boyfriend, Ted. I'm his personal secretary. And she can't please this one, either. But I can.

I know her schedule down cold, and am never in Ted's building when she comes around. This woman operates like a Swiss clock, always on time. I swear, if she ever did a spontaneous thing in her life, it would kill her.

March 1, 2002

Ted is taking me to Hawaii for a vacation. He told the twit that it was a business meeting that he just had to have an extra pair of hands for. I managed to get an early flight so she won't see me at the airport. I can't wait until she sees us coming back from Hawaii all tan and laughing like old friends. She'll go ballistic.

April 28, 2002

Renee, the poor dear, is in jail for assault and battery. Like I said, she went nuts when she saw us come off the plane together. She attacked me in the middle of a crowded airport. I cried for help, but she broke my arm and gave me a black eye before anyone could stop her. So now I'm suing her for doctor's bills as well as pressing charges against her.

Ted is letting me stay at his apartment until I can feel safe enough to go back to mine. Until then, the sex is fantastic.

Sorry, Renee, but you lose.